Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Surely you remember the missing 13th amendment.
Now you have gone and done it. No one, and the Illuminati rules are quite clear on this, is supposed to reference the missing 13th amendment. We worked very hard to get that part of the Constitution deleted and covered up. That was the whole point about it being missing - so people would forget it existed. Besides that, it was fun to watch the various nincompoops trying to figure out what was exactly in the missing 13th amendment. But now you open your big mouth and blown the whole conspiracy wide open.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:Surely you remember the missing 13th amendment.
Now you have gone and done it. No one, and the Illuminati rules are quite clear on this, is supposed to reference the missing 13th amendment. We worked very hard to get that part of the Constitution deleted and covered up. That was the whole point about it being missing - so people would forget it existed. Besides that, it was fun to watch the various nincompoops trying to figure out what was exactly in the missing 13th amendment. But now you open your big mouth and blown the whole conspiracy wide open.
Missing 13th amendment? We doan' need no steenking missing 13th amendment! That was just a piece of written "raw meat" to make the yahoos out there think that THEY had a prayer of so much as diminishing our power. :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Well, the RV/GCR story may yet have acquired another field of delusionals. Planet Merrill seems to be waking up to it:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthre ... ency-Reset
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Well, the RV/GCR story may yet have acquired another field of delusionals. Planet Merrill seems to be waking up to it:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthre ... ency-Reset

The plan is working MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA oh wait, did I reference "the plan" out loud?
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

As a point of interest, a Mr. Bluwolf suggests that people must stop buying "Reserves" in order for the RV to rv. I think he means that as long as folks keep buying dinar at the current price, the Iraqis have no compelling reason increase the value. Since this makes no sense, I can only assume that this is further evidence that the dinar guru faction may be getting ready to move on. Possible? Maybe.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Hypothetical:

If the Dinar heads bought up enough of the available, usable Dinar, would that have a long term impact on the value of the Dinar by removing large amounts of it out of circulation? Or is there enough in circulation that it wouldn't matter?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JamesVincent wrote:Hypothetical:

If the Dinar heads bought up enough of the available, usable Dinar, would that have a long term impact on the value of the Dinar by removing large amounts of it out of circulation? Or is there enough in circulation that it wouldn't matter?
I would guess there is enough in circulation plus there could be no coordinated effort to stop the supply. If you have a pile of Dinars you are selling at a stupid mark up and so have all the other scammers, you are not going to get all the scammers to hold off selling them. Sooner or later one of them will take the cash off a sucker and break ranks.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't remember the exact figures, or where I saw them for that matter, but the numerical value of the dinars outstanding is, in common with all inflated currencies, astronomically high, to the point that it would take a great deal of money to decrease the outstanding dinars to the point that the currency value would rise even slightly. Rather on par with free energy engines, you would have to spend a great deal more on the currency to get it to rise, than you could then get back out of it, as once you started selling, it would again drop, possibly to a point lower than where it started.

Remember, the current plan is to lop off three zeros on the current outstanding to get the new currency that would still be worth, although in smaller numeric value, what it is currently worth.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

We are back to a tried & true "its RVing tomorrow!" tactic from everyone's favorite scammer, TNT Tony. The dastardly Dark Cabal has stopped it again, and once again its the US who stopped the button from being pushed!

Tony has been doing very short calls (they used to be 3x a week 2 hours per call, now its 1-2 a week 1 hour per call). I think he is setting himself up for disappearing once his court case next month comes up. He spent vast amounts of time on today's call claiming that he had worked all day to "protect" all of his listeners and forum posters and that we would know how he "protected" us in the future.

This way when he disappears, everyone will praise him for "protecting them" from the PTB.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:We are back to a tried & true "its RVing tomorrow!" tactic from everyone's favorite scammer, TNT Tony. The dastardly Dark Cabal has stopped it again, and once again its the US who stopped the button from being pushed!

Tony has been doing very short calls (they used to be 3x a week 2 hours per call, now its 1-2 a week 1 hour per call). I think he is setting himself up for disappearing once his court case next month comes up. He spent vast amounts of time on today's call claiming that he had worked all day to "protect" all of his listeners and forum posters and that we would know how he "protected" us in the future.

This way when he disappears, everyone will praise him for "protecting them" from the PTB.
ON that note I ran into someone at the local supermarket today that is convinced the RV happened and Obama is keeping it from us. I tried to explain, to no avail that it was a scam, even gave the person my business card, unfortunately United States Government on the card really made them even angrier thinking that I was in the "know" and part of the evil cabal that is dening them their gains..

I finally had to leave as this person had everyone in line thinking they needed to get in on the Dinar.... I was disgusted...
LightinDarkness

Jenny you are a true saint to have the patience to put up with these people in real life, I don't know how you do it but I am happy that at least someone out there is trying to do what they can to "fight the good fight" against the dinar scammers when they can.

I am intrigued by the grocery store encounter - what happened when the dinar true believer started spreading the scam to others in line? I would hope by now most people that are not inherently gullible would know such returns as promised by the RV as a scam, but I am going to guess (sadly) a few of them looked interested from what you could tell?
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:Jenny you are a true saint to have the patience to put up with these people in real life, I don't know how you do it but I am happy that at least someone out there is trying to do what they can to "fight the good fight" against the dinar scammers when they can.

I am intrigued by the grocery store encounter - what happened when the dinar true believer started spreading the scam to others in line? I would hope by now most people that are not inherently gullible would know such returns as promised by the RV as a scam, but I am going to guess (sadly) a few of them looked interested from what you could tell?
all but one of the people standing in line were interested in listening to the magical money and Dinar that will RV "soon"

My desk is filled with letters and complaints from people that claim their civil rights (the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness) are being infringed upon by the evil dark cabal and the holdup in the RV. The other large pile I have is of course OPPTer's trying to tell me that I work for a foreclosed agency and demanding I take a bond or show my oath or whatever they claim this week and are therefore not having to listen when I tell them that the bank that just called us to file a complaint is actually in the right and they were committing fraud..

Mind you 10 years ago, we actually had REAL civil rights issues to deal with, nowadays it's all these fruitcakes..
LightinDarkness

Tony revealed today what he meant by "protecting" his listeners/forum users. The newest thing to keep people buying dinar is Tony now claims he has "protected" everyone that listens on his call and his forum users by guaranteeing a double digit cash out rate from The Dark Cabal. And...of course...the dinar idiots just bought it as if this made any sense.

Yes, there is going to be a global currency reset, but those thousands who listened to TNT Tony will be getting a double digit rate (how would they prove it, pictures of their forum profile?) and will be cashing out at no less than $10 while everyone else gets whatever The Dark Cabal feels like.

Of course, just months ago we were talking about a $38 rate...but everyone seems to have forgotten that and are now busy praising Tony for the "double digit rate protection." Its a good pumping scam, Sterling probably got a few million in sales today from this.
LightinDarkness

JennyD wrote:My desk is filled with letters and complaints from people that claim their civil rights (the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness) are being infringed upon by the evil dark cabal and the holdup in the RV. The other large pile I have is of course OPPTer's trying to tell me that I work for a foreclosed agency and demanding I take a bond or show my oath or whatever they claim this week and are therefore not having to listen when I tell them that the bank that just called us to file a complaint is actually in the right and they were committing fraud..
You know I always knew sov'runs and prosperity crazies occasionally sent their gibberish demands to the government, but it seems like your saying you get more than just a few. Have you noticed any down tick in the crazy lately? I would have expected an up tick in the 2008-2011 time frame due to the recession which made people more desperate to embrace quackery. But by now after years of this stuff failing - no RV, no sov'run tactic ever working in court - I would think most of the people who dabble in this stuff have moved on. Appears not to be case though, in your experience?

And what do you do with the gibberish paperwork or when they come in and ask about it? I presume you throw it away...but maybe if its especially nutty you could pass it on to the FBI...
LightinDarkness

New on TNT Tony's call: A elderly woman who is disabled called in and praised him and told him that she was going to commit suicide because the RV hasn't occurred...but Tony saved her today. She was going to put the bullet away because Tony assured her she would be at the bank soon. He didn't even tell her she shouldn't do that no matter if the (mythical) RV occurs...he just fed her more hopium. What happens when it doesn't occur again this week?

Another caller burst into tears and begged the Powers That Be to RV because she has a friend that has a 8 week old baby who is homeless. The caller is paying for hotel rooms for the baby's parents so that she doesn't have to live on the streets but is poor herself, and if the Powers That Be would just RV then she could help these people with her millions of dinar. Tony promised her that things would get better and that his info says the RV would be soon. Sigh.

I've said it before, but it needs to be said again: If there is a hell, its lowest and most horrifying levels should exist for people like TNT Tony.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

LightinDarkness wrote:I've said it before, but it needs to be said again: If there is a hell, its lowest and most horrifying levels should exist for people like TNT Tony.
Indeed. On this occasion, his enormities not only extended to those heartless examples you cite, but he was also brazenly pushing for more donations, implying that he might be able to cut a special deal for his donors and for others in his 'forum', describing it as a 'safety net'. This elite group might be guaranteed double digit exchange rates. The rest of his loyal followers, well, we'll see, but no promises.

Understandably those of his disciples who have not been able to get onto his now closed-off forum or able to afford to line his pocket, but have nevertheless been dutifully carrying out his commands, are mightily peeved eg
5 mo of tweets to help out. Single mom with no money gets left behind by TNT because I chose food over donations. Sweet.
Roll on the course of justice to render to Tony that which he so richly deserves.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:
JennyD wrote:My desk is filled with letters and complaints from people that claim their civil rights (the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness) are being infringed upon by the evil dark cabal and the holdup in the RV. The other large pile I have is of course OPPTer's trying to tell me that I work for a foreclosed agency and demanding I take a bond or show my oath or whatever they claim this week and are therefore not having to listen when I tell them that the bank that just called us to file a complaint is actually in the right and they were committing fraud..
You know I always knew sov'runs and prosperity crazies occasionally sent their gibberish demands to the government, but it seems like your saying you get more than just a few. Have you noticed any down tick in the crazy lately? I would have expected an up tick in the 2008-2011 time frame due to the recession which made people more desperate to embrace quackery. But by now after years of this stuff failing - no RV, no sov'run tactic ever working in court - I would think most of the people who dabble in this stuff have moved on. Appears not to be case though, in your experience?

And what do you do with the gibberish paperwork or when they come in and ask about it? I presume you throw it away...but maybe if its especially nutty you could pass it on to the FBI...
If it gets to the point of being abusive/threatening we deal with it as any other criminal investigation we don't have to pass it on to anyone as we are the anyone ;)
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wow! DallasDiva reports on Tony's meat.

Thursday, June 5, 2014
MEAT OF TODAY'S CALL BY DALLASDIVA FROM TNT FORUM, 4 JUNE

Wow! According to Tony and DC the RV was SCHEDULED for MONDAY June 2 at 3:00!! But, due to some issues in Iraq they PAUSED the process.
Restarted but got PAUSED again - upset some very influential people and countries who are now pushing very hard to get this done as we speak.
Everyone has thier reasons for wanting to pause the RV and the completion of the RV, both. Legitimate reasons often.
However, EVERYONE is now agreeing to disagree and push this RV through THIS WEEK (if not sooner!)
Tony says hes SUPERFANTASTIC today!

~DallasDiva~

Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:39 AM

Watch out fer them shills and trolls

Thursday, June 5, 2014
Rumors, and Opinions Late Tuesday Night
"THE SHILLS AND TROLLS"BY PHILIP.T

According to politics and timing the shilles and the trolls are correct Monday came and went. Now. I had said Tuesday because I want it as bad as you. I don't care about the money but I'm sure that you guys could use some. According to politics and timing.

It was reported to me this morning that President Obama did have time to get a slight injunction. Does that stop this GCR. IT does stop the rollout in the Western Hemisphere for the United States. only by 48 to 72 hours as an Injuction stops the concept of politics to try and endorse a currency act. will this get corrected before the GCR for the rest of the world. YES, yes we believe it will.

It is in my opinion that there's no stopping this runaway train from happening and for you all to receive your blessing this writer has always said May 22nd to June 15th I am still standing on those statements.

I believe that your blessing will be within this time frame ...narrowing it down to today or tomorrow or Wednesday that was kind of silly I agree, but as we watch we are there.... this is a timber moment.... what's nice about this is we all have a chance to still be poor for just a few more minutes and build the camaraderie that we are going to need... as rich people one of the things I have noticed is we are all building friendships... some of them last a lifetime... that is the best gift of all so with that said let the money flow.

IT CAN STILL HAPPEN TODAY JUST SAYING. God we stand on your word that you promised this blessing and we bind the world's masters from keeping it from us someone yell timber now kaboom roarNo ROAR.......P

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:36 AM
"Follow the Money"
thunter

Post by thunter »

Yes. I can imagine that there are millions who are glad to have a little longer to be poor. Good for the soul, huh?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 5, 2014
DAZ IN CHAT FROM TNT FORUM, 5 JUNE

CJ..THERE WAS A TIME IN THE PAST WHERE IT WAS DAYS..EVEN WEEKS MAYBE [to reset after a pause] BUT.WE ARE AT A STAGE NOW WHERE IT COULD JUST AS LIKELY BE HOURS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:57 PM

"Follow the Money"