Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, June 18, 2014
okieoilman

[okieoilman] 6-18-2014 12.13cst--GOOD DAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL AUTHORIZED POST.

THERE ARE GROUPS BEING FORMED FOR THE PURPOSE OF EXCHANGING YOUR FOREIGN CURRENCY.

AS PER US TREASURY SOURCE NONE OF THESE GROUPS ARE AUTHORIZED BY THE UST AND ARE NOT CONSIDERED AS A AUTHORIZED OR RECOGNIZED GROUP.

AT PRESENT THEIR ARE ONLY 1 AUTHORIZED GROUP AT THIS TIME.

YOU UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE TO SEND YOUR DINAR TO ANY OF THESE GROUPS.

THEY HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO FORM OR BE RECOGNIZED AS A VALID AUTHORIZED GROUP REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEIR STATEMENTS ARE TO YOU.

AUTHORIZATION TO THE BANKS FOR THE EXCHANGE CAN ONLY BE MADE BY THE UST AND NOT ANY GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL.

YOU WILL ONLY EXCHANGE AT THE PROPER TIME AT A BANK THAT HAS THE AUTHORIZATION AND A REPRESENTITIVE OF THE UST AT THAT BANK.

THE QUESTIONS SURROUNDING THIS POST WILL BECOME MORE TRANSPARENT AND PROVED WITH LATER POSTS.

I PLAN ON MAKING ANOTHER POST LATER ON TODAY AND WAS REQUESTED BY THE UST TO MAKE THIS POST IMMEDIATELY TO PRECLUDE PROBLEMS WITH UNAUTHORIZED INDIVIDUALS OR GROUPS.

REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU HEAR DO NOT CALL BANKS, DO NOT GO TO BANKS, DO NOT INTERFER WITH AN ONGOING PROCESS.-------BLESSINGS GALORE---OKIEOILMAN

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:00 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous June 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM
WHICH 'TREASURY' DOES OKIE REPRESENT???? THE ROGUE FEDERAL RESERVE AND ITS ASSOCIATED PRIVATE CORPORATION 'TREASURY', OR THE REAL united States Treasury under the REAL Republic????? The exchange continues to be delayed. Wonder why this is? Is it because there is no intent of allowing ANY American to exchange???

AnonymousJune 18, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Go the banks, call the banks, interfere as much as you can with the ongoing process and you'll find out the RV is a scam.

MacHaffie liked this one so much he reposted it just a few minutes ago. As he did with a long and short version of a Tony call.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014
TONYs call LONG version

Tony: Good morning, TNT! Today is Wednesday, June 18th, 2014. [missed a bit]

DC: … where you are, get as many details as we can. Maliki says that we are doing it Friday morning.

Tony: We’ll get into the background, why it didn’t happen on Saturday or last night, and why today is significant. We know it’s difficult to believe – I’ve heard stuff in the last 48 hours that I can hardly believe.

DC: This is what happened. M basically told everybody he would do it just before the government had it’s last power. At the last minute, the US came in with security problems and saying it was not great for us right now. They blamed security and a lot of other issues in terms of planning, plus internal political stuff for the US. In essence, they worked out a deal. Bottom line, M got what he wanted, and President Obama got what he wanted – more security in Iraq, more ability to do what he wants in the US. Meanwhile, a lot of people said that this was the most stabilizing thing we could do.

Tony: On Saturday, M’s last day of official power, and he always said he wanted to be part of his legacy, and at the last minute. That had to be a good deal for him to give up his power and authority. It had to be one hell of an agreement.

DC: It was a great agreement.
Tony: All we did was pass along what Maliki said and what they are trying to get accomplished. We hope it will come to an end. We just give you the info we received. We are feeling good about it. It's a win-win for everybody. We're not saying this is over. We all know that this has come close before and someone has tipped over the applecart. Hopefully the next call will be about the procedures for when you go in.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:23 PM
"Follow the Money"
DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by DailyPlanet »

I don't think he is prone to these types of silly forecasts, so you might find this one interesting:

Maliki announced the IRAQI DINAR DATE will occur THIS Friday!!
& the EXCHANGE RATE announced!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axZ6KIdic0w

Are (almost) normal people again falling for these fantasies ?
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

^He got that from TNT Tony, who announced that the RV would be for sure on Friday. Of course, as we all know, its just more of the typical pumping pattern. As I've discussed before, the pumping cycle builds up into a frenzy as you go through the week Monday - Friday, which is done so that dinar true believers put in their orders to Sterling Currency before the weekend.

What makes this mildly interesting is TNT Tony has held off on calling the RV at a specific date for a few months now, even though last summer he was calling it every day. I think that he is back to calling it on specific dates means the purchases from Sterling were down, so they needed him to hype things way up again to ensure more idiots buying worthless dinar before the mythical RV which will, of course, never happen.

I thought Tony had learned that giving specific dates/rates caused even the normally incredibly stupid dinarians to question him openly when the predictions never come true...which is why he had stopped doing it. Instead he would always say that everything was "done" and that the RV could be "at any time now" but would avoid a specific date or rate. This latest shift makes sense though, with all the chaos in Iraq even the stupidest people should be able to tell the RV isn't going to happen (ever). That would decrease sales, so Sterling had their chief pumper go back to the tried and true method of "THE RV IS FRIDAY!!! GO AND BUY A TON OF DINAR/RESERVES NOW TO LOCK IN YOUR RATE!!!!"
LightinDarkness

DailyPlanet wrote:I don't think he is prone to these types of silly forecasts, so you might find this one interesting:

Maliki announced the IRAQI DINAR DATE will occur THIS Friday!!
& the EXCHANGE RATE announced!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axZ6KIdic0w

Are (almost) normal people again falling for these fantasies ?
Also, just so you know, that guy is far from normal - he is a true believer in every sense. Look at his post history. Hes a GCR true believer - every time ZAP, Fulford, or any of these other GCR gurus have predicted an RV or GCR he makes a video proclaiming its the truth and is going to happen. That guy's attachment to reality is tenuous at best.
LightinDarkness

A final point, what I love about TNT Tony calling the RV is that he doesn't even try to hide that he is making things up anymore. For example, the RV which is for sure now to be Friday was supposedly announced by the Maliki. So, the same guy who is dealing with (1) a religious civil war, (2) a change in government due to the elections and (3) is undergoing enormous diplomatic pressure due to resign...apparently has time to deal with the RV *NOW*, but has not been able to do anything about it for the past few years.

Also, Tony claimed that the RV was announced on Iraq TV, "in the mosques" (whatever that means), and on bulletin boards in front of all the mosques. Yet despite the fact that ***THE ENTIRETY OF THE GLOBAL MEDIA HAS A HYPER FOCUS ON IRAQ RIGHT NOW*** - none of the media seemed to have caught what should have been headline news.

You don't just have to be stupid to believe these kinds of lies, you have to be delusional. And of course, TNT Tony's followers take it all as truth and are rushing off even as I type this to buy more dinar from Sterling...
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Believe it or not, the Iraqi crisis HAS caused the Dinar to increase in value. I kid you not. This is from "Trouble in Iraq: ISIS, Oil and the Dinar," published yesterday by Wealth Daily http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/tro ... dinar/5212

Iraqi Dinar – The Next Casualty?

While the ISIS insurgence has hurt the oil price in the immediate term, it seems to have benefitted Iraq’s currency, the dinar – which rose 4% in value against the USD on June 12th, where it has remained solidly pegged ever since. As noted in the price chart below, gone are the fluctuations of day by day trading. A fixed peg seems to be in place, likely to stave off inflation which typically sets-in in times of crisis.

Iraq Dinar Value June 2014 Conflict ISIS

Source: XE.com

While the Iraqi central bank is not very open about its dealings, nor up-to-date with its data (its website still posts 2012 forecasts on its home page), we would probably be right to suspect that it will keep its money pegged to the USD until such time as the ISIS insurgence is neutralized.

Holders of the dinar should not look to its recent 4% gain in value as the first step toward that long-awaited upward revaluation. This hike is a clear reaction by the ICB to ensure a stable currency during the ISIS crisis, and will most likely be lowered back down once the threat has passed.

Joseph Cafariello

"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dinar will RV tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
we’ll have won.

The dinar RV, tomorrow,
clears away the debts and the bills ‘till
there’s none.

When I’m stuck in my doublewide that’s crumbling
I remember what Tony said and say oh....

Dinar will RV tomorrow
so I gotta hang on
‘till tomorrow… or next May!

Oh, RV! Oh, RV! I love you! Oh, RV!
You’re only a day away!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 19, 2014
DINARES GURUS: GUESSES TO EXOGEN DIRECT INTEL/PICTURES CLUES AT 12:26 PM EST, 19 JUNE

Stagealpha forum:

VINMAN: Media/government manipulation and misdirection has not stopped.
GCR switched ON
DAYS LEFT....CLOCK IS TICKING AND TIME IS RUNNING OUT...STICK A FORK IN IT!
ARE YOU READY? YES!
TIME TO GO SHOPPING.

DENNIS B. DRAKE: RV Done go to the Banks tomorrow to Cash out
Publicado por FORO DINAR GURUS en 10:56 AM

DINARES GURUS: EXOGEN DIRECT INTEL UPDATE, 19 JUNE
NEW IRAQI GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT.....CONFIRMED!
DAYS LEFT....(ALTHOUGH MORE LIKE HOURS TILL FRIDAY IN IRAQ) :-)
New Iraq PM is announced.. Confirmed
Publicado por FORO DINAR GURUS en 12:56 PM

I4U:

[Silvereagle7] Just got a phone call from a close friend, said he was a real estate office today and a regular comes in and started talking and shows a VNN note, said that he was informed that it was going this weekend at $1.17. Don't know where he got his info from so treat as rumor, but praying he is right.

[Duguid] Silvereagle7 : That's as good as what we've been getting for a long time.....I'm going with it !....Thank you......

[hoot2602] Silvereagle7 That's about a reliable source as any of the others

[Silvereagle7] hoot2602 Found out that there are some very big currency holders in this small town, and some are government, blew my mind. lol

[hoot2602] Silvereagle7 That would be fabulous to find a source in your own backyard and, surprise, it was accurate

[akalurker] Markz: If I have to disappear for more than a day you all should just start partying. (Why do you have to disappear?) Once this passes a certain point I am certain that intel people will be ‘asked’ to be ABSOLUTELY SILENT while it finishes out. They may even close all the chatrooms.- MARKZ

[sandytob] akalurker yes, but nobody else has disappeared...they are all still posting and no chatrooms have closed...so I don't think this applies.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:53 PM
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

So TNT Tony said ***FOR SURE*** the RV would be today (Friday)....I am sure I missed this monumental news event?

Well wouldn't you know it, the excuse on today's conference call is that Iraq has finished their "processes" for the mythical RV at the Central Bank of Iraq and have passed this on to the IMF to complete it. Tony has assured all of his flock that everything has been accepted and the RV will happen now "soon" but he can't say when (surprise!).

Like I said before, this is how you know Tony isn't even trying anymore - since when does a country RVing need to submit "paperwork for approval" to the IMF? Its up to the central bank of the country. Of course actual RVs like happened in Kuwait are very rare events and the dinar RV is a total myth, but if you believed in the dinar RV this latest delay still doesn't make any sense.

But of course, it worked like a charm - TNT Tony's followers are rushing to Sterling to get in those last orders before the RV (since its "for sure" coming in a few days now!).

Careful, Tony, your followers are starting to ask to many questions. Here is a sample post from his forums by someone who isn't quite drinking the kool aid like they used to:
Tony said that the RV was announced by Maliki on Wednesday for Friday morning with a rate. Further, that no fewer than 6 independent sources here and in the sand confirmed the SAME information and that they were "cleared" to share it with us. So, they did. And, they further both said that it makes better sense that it is released prior to Friday since "farmboy sense" says that if you knew that the RV was going to happenin two days wouldn't you wait to fill up your gas tank-implying that the whole country has farmboy sense and this announcement would essentiallyshut down the economy with people withholding spending, i.e. Tony's example of a $10,000 loaf of bread. OK, now either I missed something or the rest of the world did. I thought Iraqis were going to experience greater buying powerand the exchange rate was going to be where the $10,000 loaves of bread were going to be now affordable.

Also, it's now Friday. Nothing has happened. Now what? What is the spin? Why would it be the stated US goal to have a stable Iraq, then continue to block this from happening? What clout does Maliki have to do anything when he is no longer PM, and it is in the CBI's power to release this? I thought we wanted him out, the Iraqis wanted him out, yet we are still negotiating sweet fat deals with him, just after he stuck his middle finger in the eyes of those who ostensibly offered him the last big fat sweet deal? And, now we are doing it again, he's announcing the RV again, after the announced RI on April 24th that was supposedly rogue on his part, then rescinded (according to DC)?

In the words of Tony: Who does this make sense to? Again, and again, and again, nothing happens in the positive only in the negative- it's the things that don't happen that are getting beyond sanity to continue to advance a credible story line.
But yet even now, there are plenty of Tony followers who still believe in everything he says. This is a reply to the above post:
Money coach, if you have been following this entertaining journey for any length of time, you will certainly conclude that all of the information available is the best guess on the part of those giving it to you. Tony and DC on this site do their best to give us what they are hearing as do any of the other gurus on any other site. If you have followed any of the predictions at all you must surely realize that none have actually come to pass yet, so why would you treat the Wednesday call with any more seriousness that any other day.

My advice is treat everything as a rumor, listen to the "news", carry on with your life and hold out some hope that you will be surprised one day. There will come a day when they are right!
Yes, you see, everything Tony says is true but hes just giving us intel from his sources. They happen to have been 100% wrong for 4 years now, but ONE DAY they will be right! Just keep on believing!
Last edited by LightinDarkness on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:So TNT Tony said ***FOR SURE*** the RV would be today (Friday)....I am sure I missed this monumental news event?
Well I finally lost my cool with our local Dinar pusher today, and I think I was totally justified. Although I hate it when my temper gets going and I start to use expletives.

After getting more than 50 complaints in a month about this woman, I finally paid her a visit myself, and after a few minutes of listening to her spiel off about what Okie and Tony and the rest were saying, I finally lost it, she's now facing a nice little fraud charge.

What I found disconcerting however, was the fact that in a small area like ours, that there are at least 20 people in various "out of the home" locales selling Dinar options to gullible elderly people. One of our retirement homes here has been hit to the point that only one or two of the residents hadn't been approached, mainly because they have live in help that would have stopped it from going very far.

I have been following this one very closely almost as much as I did the OPPT when they first started and just below the Sovvies that continue to plague my town..

This is going to be a scam for the record books, I don't think they will stop anytime soon, save Iraq becoming a Crown Colony again.. or a UN Mandate Area..
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

JennyD wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:So TNT Tony said ***FOR SURE*** the RV would be today (Friday)....I am sure I missed this monumental news event?
Well I finally lost my cool with our local Dinar pusher today, and I think I was totally justified. Although I hate it when my temper gets going and I start to use expletives.

After getting more than 50 complaints in a month about this woman, I finally paid her a visit myself, and after a few minutes of listening to her spiel off about what Okie and Tony and the rest were saying, I finally lost it, she's now facing a nice little fraud charge.
Good for you!
This is going to be a scam for the record books, I don't think they will stop anytime soon, save Iraq becoming a Crown Colony again.. or a UN Mandate Area..
Got 3 words for ya: Vive la resistance. Even if we went in and took over the country the pushers would still be pushing. How? The aboriginal Iraqis will retake their country and will be so grateful for the support they'll RV at 50 times. Even more so if the leaders outlawed the Dinar.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness

Wow JennyD, that is the lowest of the low - scammers selling "dinar options" to people in retirement homes? I thought the lowest was the people buying the "dinar options" off ebay ("pay $100 now for $10 million dinar options, if it RVs this month we send you the dinar no matter what!"). But selling it to vulnerable people like this is the lowest, at least on ebay people have to be looking for it.

I am however very happy to hear about the fraud charges. Can you tell anything more about it? Was the woman one of those selling the fake dinar options to the elderly? What was her excuse when you talked to her, that okie said the RV was for sure today?

I am glad some arm of the government is actively monitoring this. And I am surprised that you got 50 complaints about her...I thought most dinar true believers would never complain. Maybe we are getting lucky and they are starting to figure out the RV is never going to happen?
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:Wow JennyD, that is the lowest of the low - scammers selling "dinar options" to people in retirement homes? I thought the lowest was the people buying the "dinar options" off ebay ("pay $100 now for $10 million dinar options, if it RVs this month we send you the dinar no matter what!"). But selling it to vulnerable people like this is the lowest, at least on ebay people have to be looking for it.

I am however very happy to hear about the fraud charges. Can you tell anything more about it? Was the woman one of those selling the fake dinar options to the elderly? What was her excuse when you talked to her, that okie said the RV was for sure today?

I am glad some arm of the government is actively monitoring this. And I am surprised that you got 50 complaints about her...I thought most dinar true believers would never complain. Maybe we are getting lucky and they are starting to figure out the RV is never going to happen?
Oh for sure they were fake options, there was no legit bit about any of it.

I can say this much, most of the complaints weren't from the scammed themselves but concerned family members, conservators etc that saw the dip in their finances all of a sudden and were wondering about how legit it all was..

As it proceeds and gets in the system I'll link to the open files..
LightinDarkness

TNT Tony has been planting people on his calls now. The timing seems about right, as he predicted the RV would happen (again) last Friday and when nothing happened he got a lot more people on his forums actually questioning it. What I love is how totally made up this is, its so transparent that I am yet again boggled how anyone can be this stupid. Here is the transcript from the planted caller:
561 caller: My six brothers in Iraq are saying what you are saying. On Friday, my bank said they wanted me to come in. I went on Monday and three VPs were there. They wanted me to place all my currencies in a safety deposit bank and they would handle it all for me. They wanted to me help me, and this was one of your favourite banks, too. This was this morning! I said I had to be on call, and the bank said, “This is the TNT call, right?” So anyone who doesn’t believe you on this call, they are idiots, because you are 100% accurate.

Tony: They have been exchanging people today and you might have to wait until the first, or you might get paid tomorrow. I do know your rate will start out higher than your rate, and will definitely go higher.

Caller: They offered me $6.25 for the dinar, and $3 for the dong. I said that when Tony tells me to go, I will exchange, and not before. An hour ago, I checked my bank account; there was $5,000 more in one account, so they are trying to buy me. I called them and said to get that out of my account because I am waiting until the rest of my TNT family goes.

Tony: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, but with the timeframe we are seeing, you probably did the right thing. That is just my opinion; I’m not an advisor.

Caller: I didn’t speak to you before going to the bank, but based it on previous information. I knew there was a rat out there. They verified the currency and they knew I was up there.

Tony: They are trying to pull in those they know have more than a billion…
Right, so -

1) Bank somehow magically knows dinarian has dinar.
2) Is offering $6 for dinar and $3 for dong, even though they could buy 1 million dinar for $800 and 1 million dong for $50 RIGHT NOW.
3) Is sending bank Vice Presidents to lure dinarian into exchanging and depositing $5,000 cash for free into his account.
4) But dinarian knows more is coming, and will not be exchanging until he gets that $32/dinar and $9/dong or whatever insane rate Tony has told people.

They aren't even trying to plant callers with reasonable stories or stories that are ambiguous.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

LightinDarkness wrote:They aren't even trying to plant callers with reasonable stories or stories that are ambiguous.
Since they are speaking to the choir, it doesn't matter how reasonable or unambiguous the stories are. In fact, the more outlandish the better.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

As it concerns the RV, MacHaffie is putting up posts on how the fighting in Iraq is all a hoax and false flag. But ... by itself it feeds into many conspiracy theories, so it was just a matter of time until MacHaffie appeared to hold two contradictory stories as truth at the same time. Easy for a guy with a big brain like his.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014
I.S.I.S.
Subject: I.S.I.S.
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 09:26:17 -0500

While many recognize Isis as the name of a pagan deity (you know: the one on your overpriced, Starbucks coffee cup), it has been chosen as the name for a radical element of Islam to make war against more moderate elements of Islam and Christianity.
I.S.I.S. is an acronym. It stands for Islamic State Iraq and Syria.
Now, here is where it gets interesting.
Remember when the Bible talks about the woman drunken with the blood of the saints? Well, our preachers insist that this is talking about the RCC [Roman Catholic Church]. Well, it is not. The whore in the new scriptures, is the same whore of the old scriptures. I know Israel identity proponents will rage and cry that this is wrong, but it is not. It is talking about us, Israel, not as individuals but nationally.
WE, the whore - nationally - still sleep with our enemies, instead of being true to Yah. We still put our trust in governments of men, corporately represented by the man in the form of the idol in Daniel two. (Remember; the image continues to the very end and represents the multiple lovers of national Israel, beginning in the discourse of Ezekiel 16 and 23.
Sure...the RCC LOOKS like the whore and ACTS like the whore and IS a whore, but she is not THE whore of Ezekiel, nor the one of Revelation 17. We are and we are so drunk, we are staggering in the gutters and wallowing in our own vomit. We cry in the streets “Why can’t congress just see what Obama is doing?” or “Why won’t they listen?!” The reason is simple: because they are an idol and, as the scriptures teach, all idols have no eyes to see and no ears to hear.
So how does this relate to I.S.I.S.?
Our government (the drunken whore) is so drunk that she is talking about sending troops to fight against I.S.I.S., as they threaten their installed government in Iraq.
On the other hand, if this very same radical element will just step over some imaginary line in the sand, into the nation of Syria, we will arm them and - actually - help them make war against Bashar al-Assad who has protected Christianity in Syria during his service to his country.
The VERY SAME PEOPLE. So what are they doing? Stepping into Syria, getting arms and stepping back into Iraq and using them to make war against our installed government and, all the while, killing those who have chosen to enter into covenant with the God of Israel and taking the name of Christian... and she leans back, laughs and with her raucous, smoke ravaged vocal cords rasps out ‘Barkeep! Pour me another one!’
Ever heard of a case of alcohol poisoning so servere, it causes death?
Danny

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:09 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Dinar RI has happened in Canada --- 3.45
TNT TWEET UPDATE, 25 JUNE

@THE_TNT_TEAM My sister called from Canada said that Royal Bank rate is $345.96CDN/100IQD! RI has happened! :-) Go Tony!!! #wearethepeople
Rate - 3.45 = CDN
Publicado por FORO DINAR GURUS en 9:33 AM

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:27 PM 0 comments

Wooooooo! And then there's this!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Rumors, Opinions, and Encouragement Wednesday AM
curlytop: It appears from all newspaper reports and TV news that things are getting worse in Iraq. I watch many of them and they are all negative towards Iraq gov. Stopping this insurgency. So with all this being said it doesn't look good for Iraq so how does this really impact the GRC and RV in near future

Backdoc: WHEN THINGS ARE THE WORST, THEY ARE THE BEST !!
WE ARE CLOSE TO A CRESCENDO !! DOC
Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:00 AM
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Why does Canada get the RV first and not the US? Just another example of Canadians sticking a finger in our eye and laughing all the way to the bank. I was going to be nice to Burnaby next year when I stop in Vancouver and buy him a brew, but now he can forget it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:Why does Canada get the RV first and not the US? Just another example of Canadians sticking a finger in our eye and laughing all the way to the bank. I was going to be nice to Burnaby next year when I stop in Vancouver and buy him a brew, but now he can forget it.
Stop whining! Now that I'm rich from being first in line for the RV (just table scraps left for you Americans, tough sorry about that) I can afford to buy you one.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tony's colleague DC confronted the troubles in Iraq head on and revealed a solution.
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
TNT call 25-June-2014 Notes
DC ... Revalue the currency because rich people don’t fight. That’s why you have lawyers.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:38 PM
By the way - Canadians always get the best deals because they're so polite. Counts for a lot in international financial circles. Besides, those northern bankers know their Dongs. What I can't tell you is why it was an RI instead of an RV - perhaps something to do with a Canadian accent, eh?
"Follow the Money"