Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's Latest Banner

Deep Source #1:

"Rumors going around about someone refusing to sign-off on the Global Reset. This is FALSE. According to top level sources, they are awaiting a 'briefcase' to be delivered to this specific person in order to sign-off. Upon completion of signature, funds are to be released."

I was requested to place an alert on a reluctant signer by those in the programs. Yes, I does have some connections. I took it down after only a few hrs. as we heard funds were moving again and did not want to rock the boat too much. According to Deep Source, there is STILL NO SIGNOFF at this late date ----- Incredible!

In summary I alerted the people to a delay in the process and the person responsible was upset because I exposed him/her.

GO FIGURE! John MacHaffie

DONATIONS REQUIRED

Johnnie has outstanding balance of $ 200 for his family survival bills next week. Your assistance in donation would be much appreciated now! Donations not required after the RV. Johnnie is like many here – going from week to week to survive.

DONATIONS NEEDED TO KEEP BOTH BLOGS GOING. John MacHaffie

Wednesday, June 25, 2014
DINARES GURUS: THE MEAT OF TODAY'S TNT CC, 25 JUNE

THE MEAT OF TODAY'S TNT CC, 25 JUNE

DC says its beyond the point of delaying it further. (hopes that won't come back to haunt him)
RI rate is currently being traded in the back end and had to be out 15 days before JULY 1. We don't have access, yet, at our level.
Bank History - Several months ago, banks revolted and refused to take action until this is irrefutable - as well as some politicians.
But this week - the banks were notified that this is going down - IRREFUTABLY - AND THE BANKS ARE STAFFED AGAIN.
The banks were given 48 hours to ramp up and they didn't start untilyesterday.
July 1st is still or even to the 4th is still the goal at the LATEST.
DC says Maliki is not to be completely counted out still for PM but al -Mahdi (sp?) is more than likely.
Kerry announced formal GOI with a PM must be in place by JULY 1ST or lose USA and UN support completely.
Iraq scheduled for an announcement JUNE 26.
The security situation is serious but it is calming down - ppl will be prosecuted - many are very upset that it got so out of hand from what used to be a "fringe" element.
ALL OF US LISTENING TO THE CALL ARE GOING TO BE ENCOURAGED TO EXCHANGE FIRST BEFORE TELLING THE MASSES. It may be worth our while.
Explanation of the Global Settlements - their validity - their necessity - their dissemination. Not necessarily connected to the RV.
DC says the avg person will be very happy with the rates - and the number of ppl who end up getting the contract rate will be surprising!

~DallasDiva~

Later in the call this tidbit surfaced:
Caller: If you go with the contract rate, will we have to leave some of the money there?
DC: That has changed a great deal through the years. Basically, they will charge a flat 2%, and then you will be free to move your funds wherever you want. That 2% is set by the Fed. Let’s say I wanted to take some cash to Italy; I would ask the bank to order 500 euros, and they would charge 2% as a flat fee so they make some money on that exchange.
Tony: So in terms of this RV, if you have 100,000, they will charge 2%, which would be $2,000. That’s the money they will make.
Caller: I read something about the UST spread that is applied in larger transactions that maybe you can negotiate. Is that true?
DC: The only fee we know about now is the 2% exchange fee upfront.

( thanks Adept for the transcription notes) !
Publicado por FORO DINAR GURUS en 8:13 PM

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:37 PM 0 comments

DC hopes his bad information doesn't come back to haunt him?
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

RI = Re In statement, which is to say, it goes to $3.45 to a dinar, which was once (a LONG time ago) the "official" rate that Saddam set, but only him and people who he was buying off could actually exchange it for that at the drive through window at Iraq's (now defunct) prior Central Bank. At the same time that the official rate was $3.45, the black market street rate was pennies, which is still 20 times more than it is today.

And by the by, I once mentioned "english accents" when I was in England and was quickly corrected by my friend who told me that it's their language to begin with and I had an American accent, he was speaking the un-accented Queen's English, thank you very much....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Deep Knight wrote: DONATIONS REQUIRED

Johnnie has outstanding balance of $ 200 for his family survival bills next week. Your assistance in donation would be much appreciated now! Donations not required after the RV. Johnnie is like many here – going from week to week to survive.
Hey I'm surviving week to week and could do with some help. You can keep donating to me until the RV; I'm happy to let you stop once the RV occurs.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

As usual, I continue to be amazed at the sheer gullibility and stupidity of dinar holders. Remember, just ONE WEEK AGO TNT Tony had announced with the utmost confidence that the RV would occur LAST FRIDAY. Here we are, nearly a week later, and on his Wednesday conference call not one question about it. All anyone asked about was about the mythical "cash out" procedure and whether they should cash out in Europe versus the US.

And now, convinently, the RV is scheduled for July 1 or July 4. You can almost predict the dates that dinar pumpers use to predict the RV, every year its always:

(1) First of every month or first Monday of every month. Because that is when the "systems" are ready.
(2) July 4 - Because the government wants it to be some sort of patriotic thing.
(3) Black Friday - Because the government wants to boost the economy.
(4) Christmas Eve - Same as above.
(5) New Years Eve - So that the RV can happen before the new year.
(6) January 2 - So that the RV can happen on the first business day of the new year.

Its like clockwork.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Its like clockwork
says LiD (a fine and knowledgeable poster.) For some reason I feel the obligation to add the truism that "even a broken clock shows the correct hour twice a day." But wait! I went outside in yesterday's fading light and saw the largest bus-like recreational vehicle imaginable parked at Bald David's house. Now this particular Dave seems to have no obvious employment and could easily be a Dinarian. Further intelligence reveals he is married to a Chinese woman and her mother. The mother hits the streets daily and pedals the neighborhood
searching for discarded treasure. I am now forced to wonder if an RV of some sort has happened.
I would feel mighty foolish if this is the case; there must be an explanation. I'll figure it out.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
LightinDarkness

A new pumping angle from TNT Tony! On today's call Tony talked about how all the dinarians should concentrate on what happens after the mythical RV, and stop concentrating so much on what happens before then. Convenient, since Tony has a 0% track record on predicting events related to the RV.

This is a good tactic though, it works well. Tony is spending increasing amounts of time focusing on bank strategies/trust lawyers/wealth managers and a wide variety of things that dinarians will never actually have to deal with. But it works every time - everyone on the calls just buys the presumption that they will be filthy rich and immediately starts talking about how they should contact wealth managers to get their accounts set up.

Tony also reminded us that although people have said the dinar is a scam, the RV will never happen, and that everything you see on TV in Iraq is real - and all of that is of course a lie! Iraq is just fine, the entire ISIS civil war is a cabal false flag that isn't actually happening, and the RV will be any day now. :haha:
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

It is both a Nonsense and a "clever" but common ruse.

The RV is never going to happen, of course - Why would anyone want to reward naive and foolish mom and pop speculators, when they could just start buying as many Dinars as they want in the market, and see if the price rises at all. The dupes think they are being clever for front-running "smart money" - How silly can you get. The sharks are unloading near-worthless Dinar on them.

The clever part of TNT's new tactic is that he might rope in a few more fools by encouraging them to build a larger fantasy of what it would be like to have fabulous wealth.

Most Con-artists operate by feeding fantasies, and that has been the case here all along
LightinDarkness

Well the new date for the RV for sure this time is on or before July 4. TNT Tony's fellow scammer and co-host DC Guy has assured everyone that they have confirmed multiple times with sources around the world that cash out appointments will be made before then! These are the same sources that promised the RV was for sure Friday before last, which was confirmed 6 times by the "sources." Of course we know who the "sources" are....those things Tony and DC pull out of their nether regions.

And all that conflict in Iraq right now? The new spin from Tony is that a SMALL bit of it MAY be real, but not to worry because "rich people don't fight" and thus the RV will stop the conflict. According to DC even the clerics are on board now, united by their desire to RV! Go RV!

As per usual, no one on the conference call questioned any of this at all. Nearly all questions were about mythical cash out procedures and tax rates on the cash out.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, June 30, 2014
TNT CHAT

TNT CHAT:

[Papajack] Oh you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, IT's CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!!
[Papajack] I'm hearing good stuff this morning, should be our turn soon.
[Papajack] I'll be off to OSHKOSH with peso's in my pocket this year WHO HOOO!!!!!
[Papajack] I can't say much without betraying a confidence but all is GOOD, things are in our favor and should be a great week.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:05 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, July 3, 2014
TNT Mod

Subject: TNT Mod

Wethrin wrote
moments ago
LOVE AND LIGHT MY FAMILY! KEEP YOUR PHONES CLOSE AND YOUR DINAR CLOSER. (WINK) TODAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

Wethrin wrote
28s ago
GIRD YOUR ARMOR, PICK UP YOUR SHIELDS, POLISH YOUR STANDARDS AND PREPARE TO MARCH TO GLORY. THE TRUMPETS SHOULD BE SOUNDING VERY SOON.

Wethrin wrote
24s ago
LOVE AND LIGHT AND MANY BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES, YOUR TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS WILL SOON END AND YOUR NEW ADVENTURE BEGIN. HOSANNA! GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:47 AM

Thursday, July 3, 2014
Early Thursday Morning:

Stage3Alpha:
Guesses to Exogens Picture Clues Around 2:35 AM EDT

Susan: Confirmed. RV, RI, and GCR confirmed; equals Christmas coming SOON. 100% confirmed. Tested, confirmed, A. OK. ARE YOU READY? WHAT announcement? There will not be an announcement. When you see the signal, it will mean GO TO THE BANK, IMMEDIATELY. Everybody will go at the same time. Yes, this is finally it. Follow the clues. Look for CL. Look for BRICS. Look for oil. Look for gold. Watch BRICS press releases.

Mac July 3, 2014 at 2:53am

I don't claim to be a NASA Scientist but it look like RV & RI & GCR?? Equals Christmas in July!!???

EXOGEN July 3, 2014 at 4:18am
ARE YOU READY????
THERE WILL NOT BE AN ANNOUNCMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES-IT MEANS RED SUIT COMING IN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN YOU SEE THE RED SUIT IT WILL MEAN GO TO THEBANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"THE FINAL RED SUIT"

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:46 AM

When you see men in red suits, go to the bank.
When you see men in white suits coming for you, run.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014
** Iraqi dinar, recently being said ** / TNT Tony conference call notes (long)
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Hi, Folks -
these are notes from today's TNT conference call:
=====
7-2-14 TNT TONY CC (Notes by Adept1):

Tony: Good morning, TNT! We are now here and together. Today is Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014. We have a special guest who we’ve been talking about in Holland, and it is her birthday today! And also thanks for her information because she has great resources in banking and government, and congratulations on her new promotion.

Just because you don’t see something, doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. It may not be clearly evident. Just because you didn’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not happening right at this moment. I skirted over certain things on the last call, that are on the edge, and they don’t want me to talking about it on this call, but DC can. I want you to understand that we are really, really close to the end of this ride. There are things in parliament that have already happened, that you are hearing won’t happen until next week. We’ll see if we can discuss that, although it’s not what I want to talk to you about. There was a major global event that we’ll talk about next week, although I hope we won’t have to.

DC: That was a phone call from Iraq. Thinks look exceptionally good and we are basically in the same window – that is still in play. Our understanding is that a lot of folks are getting ready to… not going there. Everything from Monday is the same, it looks phenomenal, and we are expecting phone calls at any minute. That’s why I took the call from Iraq, hoping for an announcement.
Caller: So were is the holdup? I’m beginning to feel it will still be held up and we’re waiting for it. We are not disappointed in you, I’m disappointed in the United States and this government. I voted for this government! Shame on them -- they are treating the people who voted for them like crap.
DC: There are four or five good questions in there. Why do they like to do this on holidays? ...
Tony: They brought all those people in, every time, saying they were 100 5 going to do this, when they 100% knew they would block it that night at 1.45am or whenever. They let everyone go through their days doing that, over and over again. They had another agenda, and they want you to think one thing while they were doing something else. Even though we don’t like that, it was not in fact BS once we understood what they were negotiating. In the end, everyone is winning apart from Maliki. The things they have spent the last six months arguing for, they have achieved, as of yesterday. They are now saying “let’s get it done”, but they still want it done their way. They are getting everything done properly, because this time it’s for real.
Caller: I’m telling the US to let it go and stop jerking us around. People are losing their houses and cars now. It’s enough!
Tony: I agree. A lot of people recognized that, said it’s not right, and they passed enough on to us that we could have an influence.
DC: Everything is where it was on Monday, extremely close and in that window. Everyone is leaning forward in the saddle, eager to get this done. The main bank is staffed, everyone in the US is ready for us, and it should be a very good couple of days. Announcements will come out of Iraq about the PM. It’s my belief that the Iraqi PM is related to the RV, but not absolutely linked. It will be a great couple days and we just need to work out if we are half-pregnant or not. CBI made an announcement but we will quadruple check it first.
Pam: There is no scheduled call for Friday the Fourth; please go out and have a great time; pray for our blessings.
Ray: Enjoy the Fourth; I’m excited for my future.
Tony: There is a lot of great stuff we cannot talk about. There are problems in Iraq, 19 were killed, but you have to ask yourself why you are hearing that, given that we have 19 people killed in a single city every day here. It is not the Arab Spring we saw in Syria, although there are some issues. Our people will not let ten years go down the drain over one person’s attitude. They are not going to let one person control the world’s economy just because he doesn’t want to leave office.
Our next scheduled call is Monday, and I KNOW you will hear from us before then. Enjoy the rest of your day, and look for tweets as we send them out.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:26 PM
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Our next scheduled call is Monday, and I KNOW you will hear from us before then. Enjoy the rest of your day, and look for tweets as we send them out.
Just the kind of hopium Tony loves to get those last minute dinar orders in for the weekend. Remember, Tony promised he had 6 sources confirming 3 weeks ago the RV was going live, then he promises 4 sources confirming July 1 it would be RV day, and now its July 4. When Monday comes and nothing has happened, his followers will still be ranting about the US is stopping the RV and how people are losing their homes (due to "investing" in dinar instead of paying their mortgage).
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, July 4, 2014
GOV'T EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN CASHING OUT
Crusty friend got 16

Crusty wrote 7/3 9:40 pm edt - One of my employees father in Chicogo , cashed in this morn ( ex- gov. employee) got his 800 at 8 am told to go to WF done by 12:30. My employee got the call from his Dad at work told me almost peed my pants right there ,ran home to tell you guys right away !!!!! TOLD HIS SON, SON HAS DINAR AS WELL

Already Blessed wrote
1m ago
BECAUSE IT IS PROBABLY TRUE!

Already Blessed wrote
1m ago
GOV'T EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN CASHING OUT...DIFFERENT LEVELS AT DIFFERENT TIMES AND SOME AT GREAT RATES AND OTHERS AT STREET RATES

Already Blessed wrote
55s ago
YOU GUYS KNOW WE ARE AT THE END - TONY HAS TOLD YOU SO MANY OF THE DETAILS....WE UNDERSTAND THAT DINARLAND IS NOT FIRST ON THE LIST BUT WE ARE ON THE LIST AND THAT IS WHAT COUNTS

Already Blessed wrote
13s ago
THOSE OF YOU WHO KEEP LOOKING FOR PROOF WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT....UNFORTUNATELY - WE WILL TWEET YOU WHEN THERE IS SOME

Already Blessed wrote
13s ago
WE ARE THE EDUCATED INVESTORS....YOU GUYS KNOW STUFF....REMEMBER THE FIRST MOUSE STORY....REMEMBER WHAT TONY HAS TOLD YOU

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:10 AM

Remember what Tony has told you? It's precisely because Dinarians DON'T remember the failed predictions of the past that they believe any of this stuff.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So what they're ideally looking for are suckers with failed short and long term memory function, or maybe just mind numbingly gullible counts as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Deep Knight wrote:Friday, July 4, 2014
GOV'T EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN CASHING OUT
Oh my? I miss two days of work to do stuff with my children and I didn't get the memo?

I WANT MY CASHOUT!!!!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So the assholes at the DMV are millionaires but continue working there to keep up appearances?
LightinDarkness

Well I just don't understand folks, Tony told us that the RV was for sure on July 4. Had 6 sources confirming, DC guy even got a phone call during the Wednesday conference call with an unofficial announcement of the RV from Baghdad!

Tony's forums are not happy at the moment, but this will just be temporary. Come Monday Tony will tell us the next date and pull from his nether regions with the mythical RV did not occur this time. I think the next fake date will be July 9, by the way, he already set this up in his last call when he claimed "someone" wanted a July 9 date but he was for sure they would be denied and people be cashing out July 4.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:Well I just don't understand folks, Tony told us that the RV was for sure on July 4. Had 6 sources confirming, DC guy even got a phone call during the Wednesday conference call with an unofficial announcement of the RV from Baghdad!

Tony's forums are not happy at the moment, but this will just be temporary. Come Monday Tony will tell us the next date and pull from his nether regions with the mythical RV did not occur this time. I think the next fake date will be July 9, by the way, he already set this up in his last call when he claimed "someone" wanted a July 9 date but he was for sure they would be denied and people be cashing out July 4.
boo hiss.... I wanted my billions of dahllers today man.......

I need a new computer.... mine is starting to fail.. :P
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, July 5, 2014
DINARES GURUS: KIRKWOOD TIDBIT, 4 JULY

TNT:

KIRKWOOD
wrote
12m ago

marlog...... thank you ..it is good to see you all.... are you guys read it is coming this weekend, I heard we will see it Sunday ....lets hope sooner

get ready for this new life... thank you for saying that....I am one of you, we are family... we will see this rv this weekend... we are all very blessed to be here... I know I am

the party is ready for us all .......let all go to vegas... and we will start this new life out..... I am more than ready... now coming on 4 years
I WAS TOLD WE SHOULD SEE THIS SUNDAY NIGHT..... LETS HOPE THAT MEANS OUR SAT......PARTY
WE ARE VERY BLESSED TO KNOW ....TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW... WE ARE SO VERY CHOSEN TO LEAD THE PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET...AND WE WILL...LET'S GO TO VEGAS AND PARTY ...NEXT WEEK

RU READY .... LETS ALL GO AND MEET EACH OTHER.... IT WILL BE THE BEST PARTY OF OUR LIFE.... THEN WE WILL GO HOME AND START OUR NEW LIFE... YESSSSSSSSS THIS IS THE GREATEST TIME
THE TIME HAS COME..... WE WILL SEE THIS BLESSING THIS WEEKEND

IT IS ALL COMING TO THE STOP.... THIS RIDE HAS BEEN LONG ... IT HAS MADE ME VERY SEA SICK.... BUT THE NEW LIFE WILL BE THE BLESSING OF OUR LIFE TIME,AND OUR FAMILIES TO COME!
Publicado por FORO DINAR GURUS en 5:32 PM

DINARES GURUS: OKIEOILMAN UPDATE, 5 JULY

7-5-2014 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man FOR SEVERAL WEEKS NOW I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED NOT TO POST ANY INTEL REGARDING THE GCR/RV AND I HAVE BEEN HONORING THAT REQUEST. I HAVE BEEN FULLY INFORMED WHAT HAS/IS/WILL TRANSPIRE AND TRUELY HAVE WANTED TO SHARE. PLEASE ACCEPT MY ASSURANCE EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL AND THE PROCESS IS TAKING PLACE IN A TIMELY FASHION. THE NEWS RECEIVED WITHIN THE PAST FEW HOURS REGARDING THE GCR/RV IS VERY ENCOURAGING AND SEEMINGLY VERY IMMINENT. I REMAIN AT MY POST AWAITING THE FINAL POST AUTHORIZED TO BE MADE BY ME.

DINARES GURUS: OMEGAMAN TIDBIT, 5 JULY

Stagealpha forum:

INTEL UPDATE: in from PT...50 Private jets have landed in RENO over the past 4-5 days...guess why...WE are SOOOO CLOSE...we are next...week...Chinese are taking over the Historical Bond Redemption Program...the IMF/UST/BIS are OUT...THINGS now will move shortly...can you say Happy Independence day..
Publicado por FORO DINAR GURUS en 5:37 AM

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:17 AM
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

This is a post from the TNT Forums - you really just can't make up this level of gullibility. These people would believe aliens landed on the White House lawn if Tony told them (bolding is mine):
We're here yet another Monday, July 7, 2014 and we shouldn't be here. According to Tony, however that over the week end we're heading in the right direction. What does that mean? Let me guess; Had minor glitch with who was going to make the announcement of the RV that has already happened. The Big "O" & the UST allowing for the exchange process; 800 numbers for appointments and so forth at specified banks who will also have the new RV rates posted for "We-the-People"to exchange. Mabe?

After all, we have been on the 1/2" line for 9 months. Somebody must have pushed us over and we fell into the end zone. However the score just hasn't been posted yet? How long will the score board not show the score? When will we know if we have won the game or not?

I have confidence however, that the end is near for us, because Tony and DC says so. Past statements or comments, if I understood them correctly; "Don't sell your currency now, because a lot of people will be sorry if they do!" If I heard correctly, sounded as if Tony and DC were in agreement that "We-The-People" will be at the banks soon. That being said, having patience is all we need. I think im feeling better?
Yes...you've been at the 1/2" line for 9 months but SURELY SURELY the RV will be soon because Tony said so! Go RV!!!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

They may be at the 1/2" line -- but it's their OWN....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools