Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by AndyK »

This could be a matter of very delicate timing depending whether the Dong or the Dinar RVs first.

(Of course, if the go simultaneously, my plan is moot.)

Assume the Dinar RVs first. Don't cash them in for FRNs. Instead, exchange them -- at their new super value -- for Dong.

Then, when the Dong RV happens, they can be cashed in for FRNs.

This way, the 1,000% gains will be compounded up into the stratosphere.

Vice versa if the Dong goes first.

Alternatively, run them all through the washing machine until they're nice and soft. Much better than pages torn out of the Sears catalogue.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You have a delightfully sick and twisted mind, don't ever lose it.

I rather suspect that the response you get will depend on where you go, but at this point I expect you will either be looked at blankly or quietly shown the door.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

however it goes i think in the end everyone involved will have a fistfull of dong and a bad taste in their mouth...

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

According to my buddy at WF they aren't supposed to deal with it at all, they are supposed to pass it upstairs. Either by the 800 number or, literally, sending whomever up to a higher level.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

bmxninja357 wrote:however it goes i think in the end everyone involved will have a fistfull of dong and a bad taste in their mouth...

ninj
How rude! :sarcasmon:

And one of the better dong jokes in this thread, which isn't easy!
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

bmxninja357 wrote:however it goes i think in the end everyone involved will have a fistfull of dong and a bad taste in their mouth...

ninj
Excellent! :mrgreen:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This time fer sure.

Friday, July 18, 2014
OMEGAMAN TIDBIT, 18 JULY

omegaman: truly it has been proven that none of the date namers (and claimers (incl. myself) have been correct; it has become apparent that the hopium that carried many of us this far in perseverance, (for likely, had we known the date of 7/21 /14 long ago, we would have fainted) ups and downs has been the characteristic of this massive Coaster we've been rollin on for many moons...the difference, this time is; all is done; nothing holds it back; the button shall be pressed; Our Liberty shall return...NEXT WEEK..

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:42 PM

"Our Liberty shall return" = "We'll finally be filthy rich"?
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I continue to be amazed by TNT Tony's ever evolved and more sophisticated pumping methods. On Friday's call, he wanted every caller to explain "how the RV will change your life for the better" - a question that gives the impression of course that the RV is a for sure thing and will be changing lives very soon.
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

Also from Friday's call was Tony's response to a caller who wanted to know if she should continue to buy Dinar. Somehow the TNT transcriber left this exchange out of the official conference call notes. http://www.dinardaily.net/t35244-tnt-to ... more-dinar

Subject: TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar Yesterday at 10:25 am Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
This somehow didn't make it in the notes from Tony's call yesterday. Pump on Tony, pump on. It starts at the 1:38 point in the call. http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=57877563

C: I know we're close, but if we have money, should we still buy? If we're still waiting and if we have money, do you think we should still buy?

(Tony tries to get DC to answer, but DC laughs and hands it back to Tony)

Tony: I'll tell you guys this. Um, I'm going to buy. This is my personal opinion and I'm not telling anybody else to do anything else. I don't get paid by any dinar company or exchanger or anybody else. But it's me. As long as I have money to buy, I'm going to buy. I'm going to buy because I don't know when an opportunity like this will ever come again in my life. Well, actually I do know. But anyways, before that I would just buy like I didn't know when an opportunity like this will come thru. I don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I know that I'm buying not for me, not even for my kids, because I told you guys that I surpassed that a long time ago. But I'm buying for the next 4-5 generations of my family.

I'm buying for what I can give back right now and again what I can set up. I'm putting my money to work to do the things I want it to do. Because after this, for the most part, you guys, this is all over. I mean, they've seen what happened during this time and it was the first time. Of course, you know Kuwait, Germany, everything all this has happened it's history, but this is the first time that they did a revaluation of a country and a global currency reset with today's technology and the amount of people that could be reached and everything else. And believe me, they are doing everything in their power to make sure this doesn't happen again, that the citizens don't get involved in a governmental business or transaction.

So I would take every opportunity that I could and as much as I could, because again you don't even know the rate. You don't know of it's 10 cents like some idiot said, or if it's 90 cents of $3, $4 or $5. So you get as much as you can, benefit from it. But the key is really how much you saved, put to work and grow after you get it. That's the real key. That's a long answer to what DC says is a short question. So it's YES, I'm going to buy until they make me stop buying. And the more they let me buy, then the rich I am.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

The thought of 4 or 5 generations of future Tony spawn is not a thing to settle ones nerves. I do question, however, if the sleazy weasel makes no pay from dinar dealers, what then would be the source of his income? Then Tony says
I'm going to buy because I don't know when an opportunity like this will ever come again in my life. Well, actually I do know. But anyways, before that I would just buy
Shall I take this diamond of information to mean Big TNT has a fresh scam waiting? Maybe this is what the people on that link are getting at, and I'm just late in drawing my inferance. (It is no secret that I am losing my wit)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Prediction: Tony and the gang will somehow integrate the new BRICS bank into the RV mythology.

I bet 5 dinars and 10 dong.
LightinDarkness

TNT Tony just literally compared his "intel operation" (AKA making things up) to what happened to Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and Nelson Mandela. As if he just goes through such similar trials and tribulations...and of course none of the callers ever questioned this. The ego of this guy is amazing. Not only is he getting rich from dinar pumping for Sterling Currency, but he is able to concurrently project that hes some sort of martyr in the same vein as Gandhi to his followers - and they believe it.

To hear it for yourself, go here and go to 1:18:30 or so: http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventID=57953982
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:TNT Tony just literally compared his "intel operation" (AKA making things up) to what happened to Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and Nelson Mandela. As if he just goes through such similar trials and tribulations...and of course none of the callers ever questioned this. The ego of this guy is amazing. Not only is he getting rich from dinar pumping for Sterling Currency, but he is able to concurrently project that hes some sort of martyr in the same vein as Gandhi to his followers - and they believe it.
I have no doubt that Tony goes through a lot of suffering to get his intel, pulling those whoppers out of his butt has gotta hurt.

Surprise, surprise, it's on for Friday again! GO RV!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Intel from Charellis at TNT

07/22/2014
1 Comment
TNT:

Charellis:
I just got word from a source... Public Goes Friday.... just in.... I havent heard from the source for a long time and all of a sudden today... Public to GO FRIDAY

Zzzzzzzzz:
Hi charelis... how reliable is your source???

charellis :
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ my source has already exchanged Dinar...

zzzzzzzzz:
that is pretty reliable then!!! Now I am getting even more excited.

GJHHonor mrs.)):
on recaps omegaman July 22, 2014 at 12:22pm They can't hide it anymore; the truth is out; we are there: PUBLIC EXCHANGE FRIDAY

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:16 AM
"Follow the Money"
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

That explains everything!

Tony's ever-diminishing band of followers was treated to this latest excuse as to why the RV hasn't happened: It was TNT's fault for sharing too many secrets prematurely:
We said certain things were supposed to happen, and they didn’t. Then we can talk about it, after the fact. It was supposed to happen last week, and they are saying WE are the reason it didn’t because supposedly we gave out too much information.
Pretty clear, I should have thought. Tony has effectively admitted that he and his band of accomplices have deprived people of billions! Think of the interest alone lost on accounts between when it should have occurred and when it now does, not to mention homes forfeited, etc.

Plenty of material for a big class action.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

As you know, the Forces that Ain't have agents monitoring all the RV calls and online boards, so that if anyone talks about the Dinar RVing soon, it's postponed. As to yesterday, Tony had delayed it approximately 59,315 times.

7-23-2014 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man HOPE THE INFORMATION FURNISHED ME JUST LATELY IS ACCURATE. I AM ONLY A MESSENGER.--INFORMATION STATED TOMORROW OUR BLESSING SHOULD APPEAR...I HAVE RECEIVED SO MANY FALSE SCARES PREVIOUSLY THAT IT IS HARD FOR ME TO ACCEPT REALITY WHEN IT IS PRESENTED TO ME. AS OF RIGHT NOW I AM VERY THANKFUL AND ANTICIPATE TOMORROW AND WILL RECEIVE GRATEFULLY OUR BLESSING. AS ALWAYS----TIME WILL PROVE INTEL---
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It seems like it's this Friday for sure, I guess the fact that the country hasn't collapsed yet is a good sign. You gotta get your priorities straight, first, save your neck, and second, make a whole bunch of good ol' boy investors happy. But this time for sure?

Thursday, July 24, 2014
DINARES GURUS: OKIEOILMAN UPDATE, 23 JULY

[okieoilman] 6.37PM-7-23-14----GOOD WEDNESDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.
I HOPE THE INFORMATION FURNISHED ME JUST LATELY IS ACCURATE.
I AM ONLY A MESSENGER.--
INFORMATION STATED TOMORROW OUR BLESSING SHOULD APPEAR AND THAT ON FRIDAY THE 25TH THE PROSPERITY PACKAGES WILL BE GOING OUT.
~~~
I HAVE RECEIVED SO MANY FALSE SCARES PREVIOUSLY THAT IT IS HARD FOR ME TO ACCEPT REALITY WHEN IT IS PRESENTED TO ME.
AS OF RIGHT NOW I AM VERY THANKFUL AND ANTICIPATE TOMORROW AND WILL RECEIVE GRATEFULLY OUR BLESSING. AS ALWAYS----
TIME WILL PROVE INTEL---
MY DAUGHTER IN LAW IS IMPROVING BUT IT IS GOING TO BE A SLOW PROCESS TO SEE TO WHAT DEGREE HER MENTAL STATUS IS AFFECTED.
AS ALWAYS, BLESSINGS GALORE
IF AND WHEN CONFIRMATION IS RECEIVED ON VALIDITY OF INFORMATION FURNISHED----
WILL POST AGAIN-----
GONE FOR NOW

DINARES GURUS: PAPAJACK UPDATE: THE BRICS ARE MOVING TO RV THE CURRENCIES WITHOUT THE CABAL, 23 JULY

7-23-14 Papajack: Good Morning everybody, when I was a new copilot at Allegheny Airlines a grumpy old ex WWII captain told me to remember that nothing stays too good or too bad too long. It seems that might be playing out now. ...
So it's like the monkey said when he got his tail cut off, it won't be long now!!!! I'm thinking we will get a flyby soon. Blessings.
HINT, HINT, TRN's are the key, not Iraq.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:34 AM

Unfortunately, John-Boy doesn't seem to truly believe what he posts. His banner.

DONATIONS - LAST CALL

Johnnie has outstanding balance of $ 350 for his family survival bills this week. Your assistance in donation would be much appreciated now! John MacHaffie

FOREX

WATCH THE FOREX THIS WEEK FOR RESET. DINAR & DONG ARE SUPPOSE TO SHOW UP. GREEN LIGHT FOR GOING TO THE BANK

Easy way to keep up with the Forex Exchange Rates. Notice these are out of CDT with time posted.

So if the Dinar RVs tomorrow, John will be rich before any money from this plea could possibly reach him, so why is he asking? GO RV!!
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

TNT Tony announced that Iraq has chosen another Prime Minister...again. This is at least, literally, the 5th or 6th time since April 2014 that he has declared another Prime Minister has been chosen. Hes been riding this as key to the ever-elusive RV, even though earlier this year he had assured everyone that Iraq has green lighted the RV and it was now in the IMF's or US's hands (as if either could ever have anything to do with a sovereign nation's RV, if the RV were real).

I think these days I enjoy the BS weaved by Tony's sidekick, who calls himself DC Guy. I can tell DC is the kind of person that knows just enough about world politics/economics to throw out terms and names of organizations that will impress stupid people, but he clearly knows nothing substantive about the subjects. For example he went on and on about how the UN security council was "pleased" with Iraq's (non-existent) new Prime Minister pick. Because the UN security council gets involved in the parliamentary procedure of sovereign nations...as usual I am amazed that anyone could believe these idiots.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, when the "anyone" obviously knows way less about what is going on in the real world that Tony and crew, and believes that the IQD is going suddenly "someday" be worth gazillions not so terribly surprising. Terrifying, but not surprising. The probability that the IQD is going to very shortly be worth zilch is much more a point they are loudly ignoring.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

WATCH THE FOREX THIS WEEK FOR RESET. DINAR & DONG ARE SUPPOSE TO SHOW UP. GREEN LIGHT FOR GOING TO THE BANK
Is this the reality of this whole RV, was this just a viral setup for a new "adult" comedy team?

Think about it, DINAR AND DONG APPEARING TONIGHT AT THE SANDS!!!!

My brain has not been functioning properly today can you tell?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

just because you bought dinar doesn't give you the right to whip out your dong at the table...

im almost sorry for that,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....