Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by LightinDarkness »

TNT Tony's flourish for the dramatic never fails to amaze me. On his most recent call from Wednesday, he launched into a five minute speech that I would call "The Dinarian Manifesto" that was supposedly written by one of his listeners. I thought it was fascinating because it shows you just how clueless these people are. Tony felt it was appropriate to read because President Obama listens to the call (uh-huh, sure Tony) and that the people "needed to be heard." Such insane claims are not unusual for this guy, he loves painting himself as some sort of valiant warrior for the RV going against untold legions of darkness because he loves the praise and adoration he gets from his followers for playing that role.

But I thought the Dinarian Manifesto was hilarious in and of itself for its contents. It was a screed about how the government is evil and how it is responsible for a variety of things which made no sense. For example, somehow we are to blame the government for "allowing" credit card interest to get to "over 30%." Now, I don't know about you, but I've never paid a dime of interest on my credit cards - and for me to pay that much interest I'm pretty sure I'd have to be in default and not be paying my bills. How is that the government's fault, again? Anyways, the litany of attacks about how evil the government is all boiled down to: US GOVERNMENT, WHY ARE YOU STOPPING THE RV. :haha:

I am pretty sure this rant was designed to read something like a Dinarian declaration of independence, except its grievances were a made up string of actions that the King (er, US government I mean) has supposedly done which also included:

*"Poisoning our foods with GMOs"
*"Giving us 0.2 interest rate on savings when we can get more in other countries"
*"Covered the sky with chemtrails"
*"Destroyed small businesses"
*"Left our senior citizens in a state of poverty"

Essentially, GIVE US OUR MILLIONS BECAUSE YOU DID ALL THESE MADE UP THINGS.

If you want to listen to the Dinarian Manifesto its the first 10 minutes of the call here:
http://ds1.downloadtech.net/cn1086/audi ... 55-001.mp3
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

I liked your take on the 'Dinarian Manifesto'. Marx and Engels were amateurs compared to Tony.
LightinDarkness wrote: Giving us 0.2 interest rate on savings when we can get more in other countries"
This bit is actually true, but it's hardly some government conspiracy, just reflective of the state of the US economy as it recovers from the GFC. In Australia we got off comparatively lightly in the GFC and can readily get 4% or so on savings, but even that is historically low.

Tony should be thankful that he does not live in Europe where some banks have begun to charge customers negative interest rates (ie you pay a fee to the bank for looking after your money). I can just imagine what he would make of that.
LightinDarkness

A good point, not to mention that while its possible to get high interest rates in other countries, especially developing countries, that is because there is a high risk of losing the money and if the bank goes up there is no FDIC to save you. Not to mention that interest rates usually have some relation to inflation, so a low rate set by the federal reserve = low interest rates = low inflation, and vice versa.

But I guess we expect too much for our beloved TNT Tony to understand such nuances.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Rumortel?

Friday, August 1, 2014
VARIOUS RUMORTEL POSTS

Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 1:34:05 PM
Subject: Dinar: VARIOUS RUMORTEL POSTS

Night Intel
10:03 PM EST

Deep Source #1:
"Sources in Iraq confirm that the situation in Iraq is progressing, the PM is to be announced. We are at a great opening. It is undeniable that once their government has their ducks in a row, we should see a rate change.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:03 AM 0 comments

HOT INTEL
HOT INTEL – THE FEDS ARE ALREADY ACCEPTING TRN’S [Treasure Reserve Note]. 100 B GALLONS IRAQ ARRIVING IN GALVASTON PAID IN TRN’S. TRN’S ARE LIVE!
AS OF 2 DAYS AGO, HUNT WAS ON FOR TWO BAD HOMBRES WHO WERE STOPPING THE RV IN RENO PER SOURCES.
WHALES ARE EXCHANGING THERE SCRIPT FOR TRN’S IN THE EXCHANGE CENTERS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
PP [Prosperioty Program, ARE BEING ‘DELIVERED’. 105 AND MORE DELIVERED AS OF TUESDAY. HEAD MAN MET WITH MARSHALS LAST WEEKEND IN ATLANTA TO COORDINATE DELIVERIES.
RV INTEL - THE FED TREASURY ARE AGAIN SLOWING DOWN PROCESSING THANKS TO JL & O . RELUCTANT TO RELEASE RV AS THIS WILL BE THE DEMISE OF THE FEDS.

TerryK

7-29-2014 Intel Guru TerryK ITS HERE... NO STOPPING IT... THE PM [Precious Metals]; HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED IN IRAQ JUST NOT IN PUBLIC. WE ARE TO SEE THIS ACCORDING TO SOURCES WITHIN THE NEXT 72 HOURS AND FOCUSED ON THURSDAY NIGHT PROVIDING NOTHING GOES WRONG. ADDITIONAL BONDS HAVE BEEN ISSUED FOR THE TRUSTS THAT WILL ALSO BRING IN THE NEW GOLD STANDARD AND THE RV. WHAT IM BEING TOLD IS A COURIER IS ON ITS WAY TO THE USA TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. AGAIN REMEMBER WE WENT THRU THIS MONTHS AGO SO TREAT ALL AS RUMOR.
ON T.K. CALL LAST NIGHT HE SAID HE HEARD RATE IS AT $ 8.16, BUT HE HAS HEARD THAT FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW.
ALSO HEARD CONFIRMED THAT COURIER ARRIVED IN WASHINGTON WITH THE KEY.
ALSO IS HEARING THAT RENO IS READY TO GO.
T.K. SAYS THIS REPORT CONFIRMED AS WELL:
Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mid-Week Zap report
HI ALL
HERE IS WHERE ANOTHER PART OF THE LID COMES OFF.
THE WHALES ARE BLOWIN. THEY HAVE BEEN CALLED. THEY ARE STREAMING IN PODS TO THE EXCHANGE CENTER IN RENO AND OTHER PARTS. THIS IS SIGNIFICANT OF COURSE. HANDLERS HAVE MANY TONS OF FISH TO GIVE.
ALL TRANSACTION FUNDS AND CREDIT LINES HAVE BEEN RELEASED FOR USAGE. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? ONLY THE SHADOW AND SUSAN KNOW, BUT WE CAN ALL EXPECT FUNDS TO FLOW.
REST IS SECRET FOR NOW.
IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:00 AM
"Follow the Money"
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

It beggars belief that Okie still has loyal followers, after leading them to wander for 10 years in the wilderness (perhaps only another 30 to go).

His latest illiterate post, pronouncing that the promised land is in sight (again)
IF ALL GOES ACCORDING TO SOURCES WE ARE REALLY AT THE END OF THE TRAIL.

I CAN NOT BE EXPLICENT (sic) BECAUSE OF PRIOR AGREEMENT'S (sic) THAT PRECLUDE ME FROM GIVING SPECIFIC'S.(sic)

JUST KNOW THAT "THE PLAN" HAS AND IS BEING FOLLOWED TO THE LETTER OF THE LAW.

WE ARE NOT ANTICIPATING ANY PROLONGED WAITING PERIOD FROM THIS POINT FORWARD.
was accompanied by the usual nauseating paeans of praise.

"I know you are a messenger of God's"
"You're a true spiritual warrior Okie"
"You are a Human angel"
"Okieoilman you are truly an earth angel"

My gorge rises at it.

When these folk finally discover that their idol has feet of clay, how will they react, I wonder?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Rumortel?
Yes, rumortel! Just one of the many levels of dinar/dong intel that exist out there to keep the highly uninformed buyers out there even more uninformed. Since your remark indicates a lack of familiarity with the different levels of intel, I am kindly providing a list, in reverse order of importance, of the kind of dinar/dong intel currently in existence:

10) Intel - lowest level of intel, some of it actually is based on factual news reports or evidence that something is happening with dinar or dongs. This intel, however, overlooks the fact that whatever did happen with the dinar/dong has no bearing on the RV actually happening.

9) Freetel - the best kind of intel, in that the RV promoter accidentally let it slip out and the marks didn't have to pay for it. But that is about as good as freetel gets, since it is as worthless as (10)

8 ) Night Intel - You might think that this is intel that arrives overnight to your local dinar guru. And you would be wrong. This is intel that the guru made up during the night after the last conference call.

7) Day Intel - Same as (8) but it is intel that the guru made up during the day before the conference call.

6) Hot Intel - Now we are starting to get into the more serious intel. Hotintel is intel that the guru stole from another guru, in the not-altogether-vain hope that the marks won't notice that this intel has been circulated before.

5) Inside Intel - Intel that has been saved and only provided to the most gullible marks that follow the guru. They can be described as the guru's "inner circle" or the "go-to's" of marks, since the guru knows that he can always depend on them forking over more money. Especially when he puts out this intel came from a secret source of "people-in-know."

4) Breaking Intel - Intel that is used to clean out or "break" the bank of those marks who are wavering at making another purchase. The guru realizes that this may be his last chance to clean house with these particular marks.

3) Limited Intel - This is intel that the guru makes available for a limited time, in order to justify the marks paying for attending a conference to hear this tripe. Given their limited attention span, the guru can use this approach only so many times before the marks stop showing up.

2) Rumortel - Hot intel from (6) that has been circulated through every pool of marks and gurus out there. Similar to the old parlor game of people passing a secret around a circle by whispering to their neighbor, the final rumortel results in a spectacular, and typically hilarious, ridiculous new intel that bears no resemblance to the original intel. But that doesn't matter as long it sells more dinar/dong.

1) Asstel - Yes, you guessed it. This is intel that is pulled from the deepest part of the guru's nether region where the sun does not shine. While some detractors will claim that any intel coming from a guru is asstel, this is not totally correct. Asstel, in this context, is intel that the guru has to desperately pull from somewhere because his carny show is definitely on life support, the marks are fleeing, and new gurus are circling him like a school of sharks. The deeper the guru reaches, the more likely he is able to save his medicine show, no matter how smelly that the intel, or he, may be.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

More of the same old "the dog ate my homework" excuses....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

From a discussion a while back involving several people but Greg's name comes to mind, aren't we around the 10th anniversary of the RV? We should have a Quatloos celebration.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:From a discussion a while back involving several people but Greg's name comes to mind, aren't we around the 10th anniversary of the RV? We should have a Quatloos celebration.
I'll get an exact date and notify the caterers.

:lol:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:I'll get an exact date and notify the caterers.
Make sure they have plenty of crow on hand to serve the gurus.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:From a discussion a while back involving several people but Greg's name comes to mind, aren't we around the 10th anniversary of the RV? We should have a Quatloos celebration.
I'll get an exact date and notify the caterers.

:lol:
I'm half serious. I recall finding Shotgun Suzie(?) saying within 4 weeks in IIRC June or July 2006 but Greg recalled some predictions from a now defunct board from 2004.
Dinar RV gurus - being wrong every week for 10 years.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I was going to ask, what one served at a Dinar NOT Coming Out party, and as Observer suggested, a generously heaping plate of well marinated crow for the gurus would certainly be in order, but what else would you serve for those with more discriminating palates? I do think I remember one of the commentators making the point it had been 10 years, so this would be then the Decennial Celebration?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I just had this vision of some poor schmuck living in a crappy apartment or drafty single-wide, looking at his piles of Iraqi dinars which he bought, ten years ago, with his life savings, because a "good buddy" assured him that the RV would happen any day....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Perusing the archives....from ROLCLUB.com, a forum orginally set up to keep members of the PIPS scam updated on when PIPS would be re-opening....and they kept it up well after Bryan Marsden was arrested for fraud in Malaysia even taking donations and sending a "correspondent" to cover the trial, which due to the nature of Malaysia's judicial system meant he went over several times, tens of thousands of dollars....anyway...the oldest post they have on dinar..
15-09-2006, 01:25 AM #1
Elfwizard

Join Date Sep 2006
Posts 257

(First) All Nighter.(On A Good Rumor)

Im up all night tonight, Whos with me? Do they have a chat room on this forum? I make the coffee.

Back when a guru predicted "this Tuesday" and the DInaridgits would literally stay up all night hitting refresh on the CBI and FOREX websites, the good old days....

By the date of this post, though, it seems we actually missed it...this from "my intel is never wrong but is sometimes a little early" (he really said that) OkieOilMan!
7 Nov 2003 - OKIE OIL MAN. Coming in for the RV landing, Nuff said. . . economies, okie, revaluation, iraq, dinar, currency, economy ...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:...[S]ome poor schmuck living in a crappy apartment or drafty single-wide, looking at his piles of Iraqi dinars which he bought,...
Don't you mean living in an apartment constructed out of the pile of the dinars he bought? Because I can't imagine he could afford to live in anything else after blowing his savings and income on dinars...

Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:...[S]ome poor schmuck living in a crappy apartment or drafty single-wide, looking at his piles of Iraqi dinars which he bought,...
Don't you mean living in an apartment constructed out of the pile of the dinars he bought? Because I can't imagine he could afford to live in anything else after blowing his savings and income on dinars...
It's probably mama's old place.
LightinDarkness

Tony and his sidekick scammer DC have embraced prosperity programs - its not just dinar pumping anymore. I guess when the bulk of your listeners think prosperity programs are real, its good to get on the ride. On Monday's call DC told a nice little origin myth about how prosperity programs come from "countries getting together" after WW2 to help everyone recover from war by dispersing huge amounts of cash. Of course, that makes no sense, as natural economic recovery from war is an economic boost in and of itself. It seems our overlords determined we recovered just fine after WW2 and so they decided by some magical means to cut checks to individuals (70 years later). Tony says the prosperity programs have been "quietly" cutting checks and paying off mortgages of people since January 2013.

HOWEVER, and this is key dinarians, that doesn't mean you should sell back your dinar to Sterling and wait for your prosperity package! You see, only certain people will get packages and you have no idea if you are on it. So you have to keep investing in "sure things" (Tony's words) like the dinar. Keeping putting in those reserve orders with Sterling! The RV will be soon, Tony guarantees it!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote:HOWEVER, and this is key dinarians, that doesn't mean you should sell back your dinar to Sterling and wait for your prosperity package! You see, only certain people will get packages and you have no idea if you are on it. So you have to keep investing in "sure things" (Tony's words) like the dinar. Keeping putting in those reserve orders with Sterling! The RV will be soon, Tony guarantees it!

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, August 6, 2014
OMEGAMAN

INTEL JUST IN: Deutschebank, and some other PTB ATTEMPTED to STALL for another WEEK; but the white hats got onto the horn and now China has stated that it shall not allow ANY MORE DELAYS...clean up on aisle 6...6....6

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:19 AM
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Shouldn't we be renaming this discussion "Any Decade Now, the Dinar RV Story"?

Reminds me of a line in the John LeCarre novel Single & Single. British officials were looking for the luggage of a man murdered in Turkey. An embassy staff member said something along the lines of "The Turks are confident they'll find it sometime it in the next millennium but one".
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs