AND IT IS DONE

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

AND IT IS DONE

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, June 30, 2013
AND IT IS DONE

NOTICE TO ALL PAST POWER
THUS FAR AND NO FARTHER NOW BE GONE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
I CLAIM ALL PRESENT POWER
TO BE
HERE AND NOW
HERE AM I
SAY ALL IS OF SOURCE

I CALL FORTH THE ENERGIES OF THE MOST GREAT AND MOST GLORIOUS I AM
I AM THAT I AM
NOW PRESENT
AND SO IT IS

BE I AM PEACE
BE I AM JOY
BE I AM LOVE
BE I AM LIGHT
BE NOW PRESENT
I SAY BE AND IT IS

BE UNITY
BE SEE HEAR FEEL KNOW LOVE
BE THE POWER OF NOW
BE GLORY CHEERS
BE AS ONE
AND IT IS DONE

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:41 PM

John-Boy seems to think that posting this will cause something to happen (NESARA? Dinar RV? First Contact?).
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: AND IT IS DONE

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Sounds like it's already happened: he's had a stroke or another heart attack?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Sounds like it's already happened: he's had a stroke or another heart attack?
The gears of MacDaffie's brain have stripped their final sprockets....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:14 PM

Satan is mad, and when the big guy downstairs is mad, there’s hell to pay. He feels that we’re falling behind on the decree and affirmation front, and knowing my love of bad poetry asked me to respond in kind to the “AND IT IS DONE” posting yesterday.

Monday, July 1, 2013
AND IT AIN’T DONE

NOTICE TO ALL PASSED POWER
THUS FUR AND NO FURTHER NOW BE GONE
A SOURCE IS A SOURCE OF COURSE OF COURSE
THANK YOU FOR WAITING
I CLAIM ALL PRESENT POWER
TO BE
HERE AND NOW
THERE AND THEN
I AM I AIN’T

I CALL FOURTH THE ENERGIES OF THE MOST GREAT AND MOST GLORIOUS I AIN’T
AIN’T IT SO THAT IT AIN’T
NOW PRESENT
AND SO IT IS NOT

BE I AM PEACE
BE I AM JOY
BE I AM LOVE
BE I AM CHEESEBURGER
BE NOW PRESENT
I SAY BE AND IT AIN’T

BE DISUNITY
BE SEE HEAR FEEL KNOW I AIN’T
BE THE POWER OF NO
BE GLORY FLATULANCE
BE AS NONE
AND IT AIN’T DONE

Posted by Deep Knight at 4:61 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:John-Boy seems to think that posting this will cause something to happen (NESARA? Dinar RV? First Contact?).
Well, gagging and retching certainly.
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Sounds like it's already happened: he's had a stroke or another heart attack?
Brain fart maybe more like...

McHalfwit never met a piece of nonsense he didn't believe in religiously.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

Does anyone else note that this looks an awful lot like Heather AKA OPPT/IUV speak?
Flatulating Bovine

Post by Flatulating Bovine »

Deep Knight wrote:Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:14 PM

BE GLORY FLATULANCE
BE AS NONE
AND IT AIN’T DONE

Posted by Deep Knight at 4:61 PM
I second that.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I want to know who's got the pork chops? Can't find a good chop on the bone anywhere. It's all this "New white meat" plot, and this BE ALL ONE ALL nonsense doesn't come close to explaining the lack of commodities necessary for life in the South! Might I get an amen?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, if you are talking about the proper pork chop for breakfast, then I will give you a resounding "amen."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Indeed, Tomas. In my experience, to get a truly good chop you gotta raise a pig.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Bad poetry, and completely worthless as a spell. I've seen far better incantations in soap operas and Saturday morning cartoons.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

These are "decrees" and in the "I AM" movement they were popularized by Guy Ballard for his followers to use to get what they wanted. I remember reading an article by a newspaper reporter at Guy Ballard's trial who first ran across this when a group of devotees tried to decree him out of existence.

From Wikipedia

Use of "I AM" in decrees, affirmations, and invocations

A characteristic of students of the Ascended Master Teachings is the use of God's Creative Name - "I AM" - in the use of Decrees, Fiats, Adorations, and Affirmations to invoke and send forth the Light of God to Bless Life, to bring forth the Perfect Divine solution for every situation, and to fulfill the Divine Plan. It is believed to be a way of externalizing more Divine Light, Divine Love, and Divine Life into the lower planes of creation through the dynamic force of sound vibration as creative energy.

The Magic Presence states:

"Only the Self-conscious Individual has ALL the Attributes and Creative Power of the 'Mighty I AM Presence.' Only He can know who and what He is, and express the Fullness of the Creative Power of God whenever He decrees, by the use of the Words, 'I AM.' The outer human part of this activity is what We call the personality. It is but the vehicle through which Perfection should be expressed into the outer substance of the Universe. "Within the 'Pure God-Flame' is a Breath that pulsates constantly. This `Great Fire-Breath' is a Rhythmic Outpouring of Divine Love, Its Three Attributes being 'Love, Wisdom, and Power in action.' These pour out constantly, into the 'Infinite Sea of Pure Electronic Light.' This Light is the Universal Substance or Spirit, out of which all forms are composed. It is intelligent, mark you, because It obeys law through the command of the Individual who says, or is conscious of, 'I AM.' These Two Words are the Acknowledgment and Release of the Power to Create and bring forth into outer existence, whatever quality follows That Acknowledgment. For Intelligence to act there must be Intelligence to be acted upon, and the Universal Substance, being like a photographic film, takes the record of what-ever quality the Individual imposes upon It through his thought, feeling, and spoken word. The Words 'I AM' whether thought, felt, or spoken, release the Power of Creation instantly. Make no mistake about this. Intelligence is Omnipresent, and It is within the Electronic Light."
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I know I'm a born nit-picker, but whenever anyone declares "we are luminous beings" (first ran into that when reading the clever charlatan Carlos Castaneda) I always wonder which spectrum they are talking about...night vision? heat seeking?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Cathulhu wrote:I know I'm a born nit-picker, but whenever anyone declares "we are luminous beings" (first ran into that when reading the clever charlatan Carlos Castaneda) I always wonder which spectrum they are talking about...night vision? heat seeking?
Third eye? :lol:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

rogfulton wrote:
Cathulhu wrote:I know I'm a born nit-picker, but whenever anyone declares "we are luminous beings" (first ran into that when reading the clever charlatan Carlos Castaneda) I always wonder which spectrum they are talking about...night vision? heat seeking?
Third eye? :lol:
Chernobyl?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Luminous Beings = Illuminati?

If true, it begs the question, "who let them in?"
"Follow the Money"