Open Letter To Chairman Dempsey

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This is on his NESARA News (used to be RAP-NESARA) forum and signed "We the people" but other sites atribute it to John MacHaffie.

To Chairman Dempsey Of The Joint Chiefs Of Staff

I would like to share with you the fact that I support the Military service members for their loyalty and courage. I have many family members who served in our nation's great Military service. I also have lost family members during combat battles in foreign countries for false causes. I myself worked in several capacities supporting the Military industrial complex. I personally feel we need to have a strong Military on land, on the sea and in the air including space.

With this said, Chairman Dempsey, it's been said that our Military in cooperation with the Russians have stopped the UNITED STATES CORPORATION from starting another war in the Middle east once again. It has also been said that the White Dragon Society, Russia and the rest of the BRIC nations supports the return of the American Republic to We THE People.

Now for why I find myself so frustrated with you and your staff! You continue to allow this unlawfull and unconstitutional, immoral, corrupt, UNITED STATES CORPORATION to exist. It's been said that Saudi Arabia, Japan and a faction in China still supports the UNITED STATES CORPORATION or it would have to reveal its bankrupt status. Chairman Dempsey, it's time to stop the pain and suffering that the good people of American Republic are going through. The Corporate Contractors acting as a government are to be immediately terminated and are not allowed to continue the propaganda in the mainstream media. You Sir are held directly responsible and accountable to We THE People and shall stand liable for the failure to stop the charade that has existed far too long!!!

Sir, Fathers and Mothers of this nation have lost their sons and daughters in combat action for what? The benefit of the corrupt UNITED STATES CORPORATION, its thieving Bankers and Politian's like the Rockefellers who continue to interfere and corrupt businesses. Like BG foundation that funds testing drugs on 3rd world countries at gun point or spraying toxic compounds in the air over our nation=land causing Toxic Trespass on We THE People. Why would you want your children and grandchildren as well as all the other children of the Nation to suffer all sorts of maladies then finally die of unknown causes at an early age for these ungrateful and thieving elitist?

We continue to inform more people; they will continue to conduct more assembles in all 50 states. We will continue the We THE People campaigns and produce YouTube's, Interviews on the Radio and next TV. We will continue rising up more assembly courts in the nation and exercise the political will of We THE People. We will accomplish our mission to remove the foreign enemy from our lands with you or without you.

Without you means you will lose credibility with the possible loss of rank, pay and retirement benefits. Furthermore, you will be court martialed and at that point you have lost the right to wear my country’s uniform and you will be tried for Dereliction of Duty and Treason against the Republic.

Why not avoid these possibilities and shut down the UNITED STATES CORPORATION. Also tell the moneyed elites to stop interfering with our Government.
Move faster and assist the reset of the republic Mr. Dempsey~

Cordially,

We THE People of the union of the Free and Independent States of America~

As it turns out, General Dempsey responded in record time (no doubt because the NWO NSA has software that knew what MacHaffie was going to write before he typed it) with the following letter.

Dear Mr. MacHaffie,

I had always been a bit concerned about doing the bidding of The New World Order and Satan, especially since it causes untold misery and suffering, but until today didn't realize that it might interfere with my retirement benefits. Placing our country in bondage to evil through usurping legitimate government is one thing, but a reduction in pay grade another. Who knew people would get so upset?

I will tell the moneyed elites to stop interfering with our Government immediately, and in no uncertain terms! Something like, "Hey, cool it with the high treason you guys." I hope this meets with your approval and will get you off my case. By the way, have you considered going after Admiral Jim Winnefeld, our Vice Chairman instead?

Joint Chiefly Yours,
General Martin Dempsey
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Open Letter To Chairman Dempsey

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:As it turns out, General Dempsey responded in record time...
He did no such thing. As everyone in Illuminati circles know, Dempsey sits on the board of directors of the UNITED STATES CORPORATION, has a generous benefit package (life, health, and full dental insurance, plus 8 weeks of vacation) from the UNITED STATES CORPORATION, has a stock option plan on new shares issued by the UNITED STATES CORPORATION and is up for the CEO of the UNITED STATES CORPORATION within 5 years after his retirement from the military. In addition, he gets to add any names that he wants to the Illuminati List for Assassination.

So there is no flippin' way that Dempsey is going to risk losing those incentives just to make sure that MacHaffie gets his RV.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:This is on his NESARA News (used to be RAP-NESARA) forum and signed "We the people" but other sites atribute it to John MacHaffie.
And this surprises you why? Mchalfwit is either an out and out liar, a plagiarist, or just too schizy to be believed. On just and due consideration, I think I'll take all three for $100, please Alex.

It almost, almost I say, starts off sounding sane and sensible, and then promptly goes off in to conspiraloon land, I know, I know, John's native habitat, but still it almost sounded like a sane and sincere effort written by a deeply concerned, not to mention disturbed, individual until what the fifth sentence, and then John, or whoever he stole it from, loses it completely and starts trawling out all the conspiraloon ravings. He does seem to have missed the Bilderbergers, the ZOG's, and the Rockerfeller/Illuminati grand schemes though, as well as a few of the lesser lights, but other than this he seems to have hit all the highs, or lows, depending on how you view it, of that particular discussion. Although it is a pity as it would have added that extra bit of veracity and made it a full and complete helping of crazy.

I thought the bit about "you will be court martialed" was particularly something, what I'm not sure, but definitely something. Pig ignorant maybe will start.

What I am curious about is when did "We THE People" become "We the stark raving lunatics who need to be repeatedly be pointed at and laughed at"???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

We will continue rising up more assembly courts in the nation
And with that, stock in Denny's went up 30%.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

From what I can see they can use all the help they can get, their stock is not doing even mediocrely well, and anything they can do to improve the bottom line would be an improvement. Who knew the wingnut demographic could be worth so much? Well, I man other than the wingnuts preying on them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote:
We will continue rising up more assembly courts in the nation
And with that, stock in Denny's went up 30%.
I thought the Illuminati were always dabbling in Denny's futures?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie starts his banner off with RV rumors, but soon returns to open letters.

RV/PP/REPUBLIC INTEL
Open Letter To The Military

OPEN LETTER ---- We The People To The Military

I Destry Payne from Michigan a Free and Independent Nation=State demand to see our military act under oath to We THE People to stand up and back your brothers, sisters, friends and family in doing what is right for our beloved country. The orders have been issued and are to be enforced immediately. You are not bound to serve a corporation, you are bound to serve the people and protect us from all enemies foreign and domestic. Our only enemy is domestic. End the tyranny now!

Destry

To Chairman Dempsey of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

I know you are a very busy man and carry a lot of responsibility. I will be as brief as possible.

Having spent time in the U S Navy (1967-1971), when many of my peers were going to Canada, I took my oath, very seriously “ to uphold and defend the United States of America”. I understood, I not only had an obligation, but also a duty to defend my country with all the respect for those who were deployed before me and many never returned to their homeland they were sent to defend.

I pray that you took your oath as to “so help me God” as seriously, to know the creator has all authority over mans’ statutes, and God’s Law is supreme.“ We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. - That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed ,” We THE People.

I, for one of many, have never knowingly given my consent to be governed by the Corporate United States = private contractor. I would contend that we are a Republic, to be governed by elected representatives, doing the will of the people, intent on upholding and defending the country “against all foreign and domestic invasion”.

We must stand together to throw off the chains of power and corruption that prevents our great country from being that “ Beacon unto the World” as a shining and virtuous example that our nation was founded upon and intended to be. Respectfully, one of many “We THE People”,

Jonathan E. Lewis
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

More typical McHalfwit blather.

Obviously while Mr Lewis may take his "oath" seriously, he wasn't listening to that oath when it was administered, since it says nothing about “ to uphold and defend the United States of America”, but does mention, as I recall, defending the constitution???? Something he seems not real clear on, as part of what appears to be a very long list of things.

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

"I, XXXXXXXXXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

A commissioned officer of any service will administer the Oath of Enlistment in DD Form 4 orally, in English, to each application. Make a suitable arrangement to ensure that the oath is administered in a dignified manner and in proper surroundings. display the U.S. flag prominently near the officer giving the oath. The words "So help me God" may be omitted for persons who desire to affirm rather than to swear to the oath
Officers take a different one upon commissioning,
I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

One notable difference between the officer and enlisted oaths is that
the oath taken by officers does not include any provision to obey orders; while enlisted personnel are bound by the Uniform Code of Military Justice to obey lawful orders, officers in the service of the United States are bound by this oath to disobey any order that violates the Constitution of the United States
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The only different one is for National Guard which, by it's dual status, answers to the Governor of the State and upholds that State's Constitution:
"I do hereby acknowledge to have voluntarily enlisted this XX day of XXXX, 19X, in the XXXXXX National Guard of the State of XXXXXX for a period of XX year(s) under the conditions prescribed by law, unless sooner discharged by proper authority.
"I, XXXXXXXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and of the State of XXXXXX against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to them; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of XXXXXX and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God."
Still not seeing the wording he used.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

As I said, "support and defend the Constitution". I do think our boy slept through it, just like he undoubtedly slept through civics.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Open Letter To General Dempsey, Chairman
General Martin Dempsey
Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff
9999 Joint Staff, Pentagon
Washington, DC 20318-9999

With deep concern~
I author this letter to put forth the information known to me and a lot of other men and women who have studied the threads of history. This history has not been taught in the educational system since the federal government took over the educational curriculum that was the province of each individual state before the takeover. It is a truth of tremendous proportions that true history has been removed from the educational curriculum since the 1800's.

The Pan American Treaty and the Bretton Woods Agreement=Act makes a very interesting revelation that the Corporate United States signed the united states of America over to the united nations. This international transaction was not revealed to the people of the united states of America and has been used to take control of the people as well as the military.

This means a foreign nation is the authority by which you Dempsey are acting against the orders and directions of the people of the republic. You Dempsey have taken an oath to defend the Constitution for the united states of America. I realize you may be confused as to which constitution you oathed to defend as it has been re-written=word-crafted by lawyers several times and the last time was when Bill Clinton was the actor in office.

This nation has been set upon by vile, corrupt, self-serving actors since Lincoln was in office. It is your duty to be loyal to the nation that birthed you and your family Dempsey and you have been oathed to keep it secure from such actions. The failure of you to follow the direction given you by We THE People is disgrace-full and unbecoming an officer of your rank. This means your adherence to the military code of conduct has been inappropriate and fails to meet the minimum standards of your rank and position. This disgrace-full action has consequences and you will be held accountable. This is unfortunate as those who have failed to honor their duty to keep the people and this nation secure and depend on you for direction and leadership will be held accountable for failure to take the reins and accomplish what it will take to stop further harm that is planned by these criminal low lives.

Dempsey, I served for 20 years honorably in the United States Navy and suffered the indignation of Vietnam and the actions, rather, the lack of correct actions by the officers of the present time military suffer a far deeper indignation as their lack of correct actions is on this nations land. Shame on you all!!!

Robert Charles:
USN Retired
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

it would seem Swabby Charles is trying to imitate a certain faux Lt Commander from TN.

It takes him the length of three sentences to go from sounding almost sane to completely unhinged and delusional, something of a feat I suppose.

I see he now spreads the blame all the way back to Lincoln, which I suppose is generous of him.

Oddly enough, I don't remember, "We THE People" being anywhere in the chain of command. Mayhap that is why they are being ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

While we're picking nits....
This means your adherence to the military code of conduct has been inappropriate
The Military Code of Conduct refers only to behavior while a Prisoner of War..... which I learned in basic training. Perhaps they don't teach it in the Navy?

Jus' sayin'
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote:While we're picking nits....
This means your adherence to the military code of conduct has been inappropriate
The Military Code of Conduct refers only to behavior while a Prisoner of War..... which I learned in basic training. Perhaps they don't teach it in the Navy?

Jus' sayin'
Maybe he meant the UCMJ, which still wouldn't make sense.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

Well, since he doesn't know what he is talking about to begin with, why should any of it be any different? I'm betting Swabby Charles spent his 20 years on latrine duty, since I just can't see him being competent for anything else, not and know as little about anything as he does..
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Greetings Chairman Dempsey~ August fifth, Twenty Twelve

Over the many years of our existence and the learning that we have done, we have come to realize we have a big problem in the direction of humanity. America has always been plagued with powerful criminals since the first colonists through today. The Federal Empire is guilty of unfathomable crimes. Have the peaceful people suffered enough? We THE People are children of God and we have been given this world to thrive. You have the opportunity to make things right and repent to God. Repent in the eyes and soul of all of us who are in this world that has been created for his children. We THE People of this land have assembled in his name and have brought forth N.E.S.A.R.A. (National Economic Securities and Reformation Act) to repent for the evils and poisons that are upon us. The evil cabals have done everything possible to stop N.E.S.A.R.A. at no concern for life. Isn’t thirty thousand seven hundred people killed on September eleventh two thousand one in New York to block N.E.S.A.R.A. enough to justify its implementation? Isn’t the suffering of families losing their homes and lives enough? Isn’t the hiding of technologies that can improve life and the world we all live in enough?

The announcements of N.E,S,A,R,A, Have been ordered and must be carried out. Many have been murdered to prevent the announcements. All those involved have been gagged and suppressed over the information. We are very aware of this. Do you Chairman Dempsey, serve God and his children? Or do you serve the criminal cabals and Satan? Do what is right. Your children, grandchildren, and their descendants will be plagued with the actions you take or don’t take. Do you want them to be proud or hated? Paul Wellstone was eliminated for attempting to announce N.E.S.A.R.A. and many others have had the same demise.

Obama is doing everything he can to rape the funds for N.E.S.A.R.A. for his personal gain. You do not need to be instructed on how to handle this. You have your orders that were published from Michigan, a Free and Independent Nation=State on October Twelve Two Thousand Twelve. You are expected to do your job. We THE People are here and will protect you while the orders are being carried out. Announce N.E.S.A.R.A. now!

Autograph: We_THE_People

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:22 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous August 6, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Whoever authored this is a douchebag to think that 1) it would ever be read by Dempsey, and 2) that the f@cking treasonous, blackmailed bureaucratic asshole would ever even think to act on it. No...this is only further 'preaching to the choir' and is meant as much. Another 'internet patriot'.
"Follow the Money"