Well, SOME thing worked

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Well, SOME thing worked

Post by morrand »

Which thing, I don't know. The numbers don't quite match.

Nevertheless, a man in Media, PA is reported to have found $92 quadrillion on his deposit account statement last week. Unfortunately, the account was with Paypal.
Philadelphia Daily News wrote:Delaware County resident Chris Reynolds received just such a shocking delivery from PayPal on Friday, when he opened his monthly statement from the online money-transfer company via email and saw that his ending balance was $92,233,720,368,547,800.
(...)
After absorbing the initial shock, Reynolds logged on to PayPal's site and saw that his balance was listed there as zero.
Sad trombone.
The paper goes on to suggest an extraterrestrial element, although that doesn't help narrow down whether this is a manifestation of NESARA, I UV, or one of the others:
Last month, PayPal announced PayPal Galactic, an initiative to expand its payment-transfer business beyond Earth. Perhaps Reynolds' astronomical PayPal credit could get him a few trips to the moon, or at least a nice stay at a space hotel.
---
Morrand
Deep Knight

Re: Well, SOME thing worked

Post by Deep Knight »

He was obviously BEing and DOing without even knowing it, but of course the Powers That Weren't found out about it before he could use his prosperity delivery and canceled it. Worth a gold star on their mid-year reviews.

My only question is will this information infect the various scams get the IUV/OPPT and the Dinarians focused on PayPal instead of Wells Fargo etc.?
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Well, SOME thing worked

Post by Gregg »

I so wish I had the receipt to post on DinarVets.com as proof that I cashed in my Dinar at a Wells Fargo Bank in Reno. Just for the entertainment value....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.