Advance Notice

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Advance Notice

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Advance Notice --- Nesara News transforming after the RV
Advance notice to all

This site in its present format may be coming down some time after the RV. It shall evolve into a new enlarged format on a subscriber only basis. This will limit it to only those with a brain, LOL!

Would recommend you copy the articles you like as the server may be dead later.

Too many degenerates brainless CIA operatives with there negative attacks which no one has time for. What a bunch of fools!

I personally am moving on to the compassion/blessings distributions role via the OPC organization.

It has been a privilege providing this new concept awareness blog which honestly has been all about service to our brothers & sisters.

GOD Bless You & Yours,

John MacHaffie HIS humble servant

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:21 PM

9 comments:

carolinacarrol August 7, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Thank you for everything you've done.

SuperSlacker August 7, 2013 at 4:34 PM
why would there be a problem after the supposed / alleged / coming soon RV ?
One would think the problems are now before this thing goes down. While they have control of the money and resources
John, if you can elaborate more on this it would be appreciated
/r
ss

Replies John MacHaffie August 7, 2013 at 5:04 PM
My problem is my heart is into helping others. Another TEAM shall be coming in with a better format to handle the rumor control stuff.
Too many people need help now ----

Kevin Mills August 7, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Rock n roll John. Onward OPC

Anonymous August 7, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Great site, I look forward to your new one.

Anonymous August 7, 2013 at 5:04 PM
John, your "humble service has been so appreciated! thank you!!May god bless you abundantly spirit, soul and body for all you have done and His grace be multiplied to you.
I do have a request..I have been reading this like a newspaper with news from so many websites and sources feeding it. It is like a one stop shop. Is there any way you can give it to someone to keep it going or will your future website be the same, but you just have to be a subscriber and your same newsworthy info will be posted that people send to you. Is your new website going to be limited to certain info or remain as is? I know the absence of channelers and those that are anti-Christian would NOT BE MISSED.
I am sure that there are others that would like to know as well.
blessings and love,
Cd

Anonymous August 7, 2013 at 5:05 PM
It is my feeling that there will not be an RV without some major changes on the Republic and Banking system taking place either before or as part of the RV...
It has been a pleasure and hope that your plans come to fruition... Will make every attempt to join your site.

Anonymous August 7, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Thanks John, Hope to see the site changing verrry soon lol

Anonymous August 7, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Well, in case I can't find you after the RV, I want to thank you for persevering. I have enjoyed this website a lot, in spite of the ones you speak of. Won't they just shut up when they 'loose their audience'? Call me a pain in the ass, but you've got a good thing going here. I'll miss you.
Tianca
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Advance Notice

Post by The Observer »

Translation: "I have made a jackass out of myself so many times by posting the ridiculous intel and RV predictions that I can no longer tolerate myself. I have finally entered into that realm of embarrassment and shame that has enabled me to actually loathe myself. I no longer can come up with any explanation, asinine as they are, in trying to rationalize why NESARA/RV/OPPT didn't occur as predicted. I just want to go away and hope that (1) people will forget I ever existed, (2) that another bigger, if possible, idiot than me will take over the NESARA/RV/OPPT rumor mill, thus increasing the probability of (1) above occurring and, (3) that my new venture into selling very expensive underwear to individuals who suffer from imaginative obsessive priapism will be very successful."

Personally, I might have had a little regret that MacHaffie's site had passed due to the loss of the highly amusing episodes of predictions going wrong every day. However, I don't have to worry about that since it is very likely there is no end to the number of people like John who swallow whatever is put before them and then display their gullibility for the world to see.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Deep Knight wrote:Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Advance notice to all

This site in its present format may be coming down some time after the RV.

Translation: It will continue to exist long after the sun has become a cooling clinker.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

McHalfwit wrote:Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Advance notice to all

This site in its present format may be coming down some time after the RV. It shall evolve into a new enlarged format on a subscriber only basis. This will limit it to only those with a brain, LOL!
Well, that will certainly eliminate the editor and publisher of this nonsense, and I would say a good 99.999% of the active participants.

So John has found his newest truest calling..... Well, lucky them.

Of course, as usual, he quibbles with "may be coming down" and "after the RV", may in John speak means never, and since the RV isn't going to happen, at least as he fantasizes it, well, going to be same old same old, more McHalfwit BS and blather.

I like the bit about preserving bit of it for future use, well I suppose people will need a good laugh in the future s well, as McHalfwit has certainly provided his share of them so far.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:(3) that my new venture into selling very expensive underwear to individuals who suffer from imaginative obsessive priapism will be very successful.
Imaginative? Your jealousy has blinded you to a reality that's just a real as the RV, the foreclosure of all the world's governments and banks, or the announcement of NESARA. Really. Would you be as envious if you realized it was more of a curse than a blessing? You try and keep your house together when beautiful super-models are rushing in and out of the bedroom at a speed approaching that of sound!

As for the $150 underwear that was breathlessly talked about by Heather on another thread, it’s not black or lacy, but Kevlar!

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r3/draggin- ... in-liners/

$149.95 without shipping, which is darn close to confirmation for me! Now the only question is why Heather’s male friends would have to wear such apparel, and why she complains about it so vehemently. Could it be a knee to the groin is basis of those new legal documents she’s so slow to release?

http://www.gizmag.com/kevlar-combat-underpants/21591/
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Would you be as envious if you realized it was more of a curse than a blessing?
This remark has touched, nay, wounded me to my soul, or would have, if I had not bargained it away when I joined the Illuminati. I now realize that I allowed my jealousy and envy to ignore the obvious suffering you have endured over these many years. Instead of providing aid, comfort and relief to my brother villain in crime, I instead relied on cheap taunts and vicious insults at your expense. I did not want to recognize that I was only trying to hide my inability to sympathize with my fellow man. All of this blinded me to how serious your problem was and how much help you really needed.

But I am now a changed man, and better for it, thanks to your missive. No longer will I amuse myself at your misfortunes. Instead, in your hour of need, I lift my arms out to you and offer you relief from your plight. Please stop by my garage after work. I will have the Skilsaw warmed up and ready to assist in cutting your curse down to size.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And don't forget the boltcutters.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NBSP
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by NBSP »

But... I don't understand. Doesn't the RV enrich Dinar-holders by literally trillions of dollars, providing the funds necessary to pass NESARA and bankrupt the evil gangster government? Not only would the CIA potentially not exist anymore after the RV, but the degenerate, brainless naysayers would have no material. NESARA News would be proven correct and John's only fear would be of dying of schadenfreude overdose as he reads forums like this one from the deck of his gold-plated, luxury hyper-dirigible. I can understand closing out of humiliation before the RV. It's been a tough few years. But why close down during the RV community's moment of glory?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or more likely, McHalfwit has the attention span of a severely chromosomaly deficient gnat, and will change his plans/claims several times over the next span of minutes until he has forgotten whatever his least recent brain fart was.

Proof, just wade through any of his maunderings, to see the almost hourly changes.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.