We THE People Announcement

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

We THE People Announcement

Post by Deep Knight »

We THE People

And as Interim President, 15 August 2013
Initiate the orders of We THE People
And Announce to the world a new purpose.

To the following:
US Military, Gnostic Illuminati, Heads of World’s Martial Arts Societies, White Dragon Society, BRIC nations= Governments of Brazil-Russia-India-China-South Africa, Monaco accord 57 nations and the Dragon Families,

We THE People who are the Civilian Authority with the superior lawfull authority over the U.S. Corporation=UNITED STATES CORPORATION and U.S. Military acting under the Original Jurisdiction of the United States Constitution 1789, Bill of Rights 1791 with the original 13th Amendment=”which removes persons who have accepted an entitlement from holding public office” as the United States of America, Republican form of Government, De Jure, standing as the true form of Government is proud to announce the following effective IMMEDIATELY.:

As Interim President=Commander in Chief of the Republic it is the duty of this de jure office to ensure the orders issued are carried out within the proper time as required by We THE People of The United States of America.

As Interim President=Commander in Chief of the Republic for the united States of America supports the efforts of Gnostic Illuminati, Heads of World’s Martial Arts Societies, White Dragon Society, BRIC nations, Monaco Accord nations and the Dragon Families with developing a more human international agreement replacing the current leaders of the planet with a more benevolent leadership. A leadership that comes from the heart rather than from power mongers war counselors. We also agree that We THE People around the world are the proper governing body for the public servants who are responsible for the execution of the Political Will of the People.

The world’s people are yoked and suffering the inhumane oppression of the Elitist governments with great pain and agony of oppression, depression, lack of clean water, non-gmo hearty and health foods, living in poverty conditions with uncontrolled raising hunger and sickness.

We THE People see the next step in the process as being the complete removal of the “CABAL” from power in the G7 countries =United States, Japan, Germany, Britain, France, Canada and Italy. These regimes of puppet dictators, presidents and Kings and Queens are repugnant to human endeavors as they have chosen to be loyal to Babylonia slave driving policies of Twelve Elitist banking families.

We have ordered General Martin E. Dempsey, USA current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to shut down the UNITED STATES CORPORATION founded in 1871. The individuals who represent this corporation are not We THE Peoples’ government and these individuals are by lawfull governing considered to be Corporate CONTRACTORS =ACTORS who do not represent the Political Will of the People.

We strongly encourage General Martin E. Dempsey and the Gnostic Illuminati, Heads of World’s Martial Arts Societies, White Dragon Society, BRIC nations, Monaco Accord nations and the Dragon Families to remove the “CABAL” Elitist Babylonia slave mentality from power in the G7 countries effective IMMEDIATELY.

To inform the Governments of Russia and China, the current fraudulently UNITED STATES CORPORATION President Obama cannot offer any form of assets of We THE People in the United States of America to any Country the Sandwich Islands = Hawaii to China or the Aleutian Islands to Russia. As Interim President= Commander in Chief of the Republic for the united States of America I do hereby declare all such international agreements null and void.
We strongly encourage General Martin E. Dempsey and the Gnostic Illuminati, Heads of World’s Martial Arts Societies, White Dragon Society, BRIC nations, Monaco Accord nations and the Dragon Families to release The “Fines & Penalties”, bank claims, and other lawsuits like Herman & Herman plus Foreign Currency Revaluation, Prosperity Packages, the Global Settlements Program, Prosperity Packages, Native American Claims, and Humanitarian funds are to be paid out simultaneously IMMEDIATELY.

With the release of these funds, there shall be NO taxation, NO fees, NO NDAs, NO hidden=misleading language, NO terms or condition or forms that create a contract causing loss of value through BANK FRAUD =MANIPULATION against the private individual people. We strongly encourage that any entity that attempts to steal these funds from We THE People of planet earth shall be arrested and tried for Theft & Treason against the people and incarcerated with absolute incognito.

We strongly encourage General Martin E. Dempsey and the Gnostic Illuminati, Heads of World’s Martial Arts Societies, White Dragon Society, BRIC nations, Monaco Accord nations and the Dragon Families agree in effort to cease and desist all chemical=toxic trespass on We The People of this Earth. This poisoning war upon the people of this planet, testing Drugs in 3rd world countries, Chemical Air Spraying=ChemTrails, and all other forms weather war actions shall cease IMMEDIATELY!

We strongly encourage communication takes place on all main stream media channels that a global effort has taken place and We THE People will see a complete reset of planet earth’s governance & financing has occurred every hour for the next seventy- two (72) hours. Announce the largest banks in the world are now Basel 3 Banking Regulations compliant and using Babylonian 2 security;

It is Ordered, sentenced, and decreed by the Political Will of the People~

Date: 15th August 2013
Autograph: -----/s/-----
Appellation: Rxxxxx Xxxx Xxxxx
Interim President
The United States of America

Found, in fancy typeface, on MacHaffie's banner. Once again we don't know who We THE People are or who this Interim President is, but one site claims it's Cindy Kay Currier, Eternal Bearer of Light, Absolute Love Embodied, Interim President The United States of America. Then again she could just be someone who sent an earlier declaration on May 12th, which was supposed to assure the release of the properity packies and RV, but for some reason or other failed. Cindy is mixed up with The People's Common Law Court and OPPT/I-UV, so you know she's gotta have a strong legal background...
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: We THE People Announcement

Post by notorial dissent »

What would McHalfwit know, he'll print anything and claim it's true.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I have no idea if this has anything to do with the original post, but MacHaffie put it up at about the same time...

Thursday, August 15, 2013
NOTICE FOR THE SURRENDER TO ALL

THUS FAR AND NOW FARTHER
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
I CLAIM THE SURRENDER TO ALL
TO BE
HERE AND NOW
HERE AM I
SAY ALL IS OF SOURCE

I CALL FORTH THE ENERGIES OF THE MOST GREAT AND MOST GLORIOUS I AM
TO BE
HERE AND NOW
HERE AM I
I AM THAT I AM
THE SURRENDER TO ALL
AND SO IT IS

BE=SPACE.TIME.ENERGY.MATTER
BE=UNITY
BE=SOUL.BODY.MIND.PERSONA
BE
AND SO I AM

BE ALL PEACE
BE ALL JOY
BE ALL LOVE
BE ALL LIGHT
BE ALL THAT I AM

ALL IS DONE

I SAY BE AND IT IS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:02 PM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

It's scary to think that the writings of David Merrill are more lucid.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Sounds like Wisdom Paradise to me.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Sounds like Wisdom Paradise to me.

Whatever happened to that fool Wisdom?
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Deep Knight wrote:
texino wrote:Sounds like Wisdom Paradise to me.

Whatever happened to that fool Wisdom?
Oh, Wisdom is still in Ft. Lauderdale working as a "Truth Teacher" and tweeting as @wisdom_ecstasy. He is also on Face Book and posts his stuff on you tube.

I have to say, though, that the post I said sounded like Wisdom P. could also fall into the "I yam what I yam..." philosophy of Popeye The Sailor.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, August 15, 2013
NOTICE FOR THE SURRENDER TO THE THIMBLE THEATRE

THUS FAR AND NOW FARTHER
THAT'S ALL I CAN STANDS
CUZ I CAN'T STANDS N'MORE!
I YAM
WHAT I YAM
AND THA'S ALL WHAT I YAM
SEZ ALL IS OF SOURCE

I WILL GLADLY PAY YOU TUESDAY FOR A HAMBURGER TODAY
TO BE
HERE AND NOW
HERE AM I
I YAM WHAT I YAM
THE SURRENDER TO ALL
WELL BLOW ME DOWN!

YAM=SPACE.TIME.ENERGY.MATTER
YAM =UNITY
YAM =SOUL.BODY.SWEET.TUBER
YAM
AND SO I YAM

BE ALL STRONG
BE ALL TO THE FINISH
BE ALL EATING SPINACH
BE ALL POPEYE
BE ALL THE SAILOR MAN
BE ALL THAT I YAM WHAT I YAM

OH, POPEYE!

I SAY A-GAH-GAH-GAH-GAH-GAH-GAH AND IT IS
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Declaration Of We The People

We THE People
And as Interim President, 27 August 2013
Initiate the Declaration of We THE People.

To the following:
CEO Obama, UNITED STATES CORPORATION

CC: US Military, Gnostic Illuminati, Heads of World’s Martial Arts Societies, White Dragon Society, BRIC nations= Governments of Brazil-Russia-India-China-South Africa, Monaco accord 57 Nations and the Dragon Families,

We THE People who are the Lawfull Civilian Authority over the U.S. Military as the interim Republican form of government operating under the United States Constitution 1789, Bill of Rights 1791 with the original 13th Amendment that prohibits persons who have accepted entitlements from foreign governments from holding public office demand that you Obama as CEO of the united states corporation and your agents Cease and Desist IMMEDIATELY any further acts of aggression against the sovereign nation of Syria. The De Jure United States of America is not in support of the U.S. Military invading Syria or supporting any faction that has intentions that have the potential to elevate to a world conflagration.

Furthermore, Mr. Obama, it is time for you and your unlawfull De Facto government to stop invading countries for planting Central Banks, Controlling their resources, and stealing their cultural antiquities.

As Interim President=Commander in Chief of the De Jure United States of America government, it is my understanding the BRIC nations have informed you to stand down with these criminal acts and it is my understanding your administration and foundations must stop funding the rebels who are fighting the sovereign people of Syria.

To General Martin E. Dempsey, USA current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, You are hereby ordered to shut down any operation pertaining to any attempt to invade the sovereign nation of Syria.

It is Ordered, sentenced, and decreed by the Political Will of the People~

Date: 27th August 2013

Autograph: - - - - /s/- - - -&"color: #0070c0;
Appellation: Rxxxxx Axxx Hxxxxxx

Interim President
The United States of America

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:41 PM

Finally, some information as to this interim president, Rxxxxx Axxx Hxxxxxx. A rather unusual name, I wonder what his/her friends call him/her.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Well isn't that just extra special!!!!

And just how do we know this is the real "De Jure United States of America" and not some upstart pretend group like the one our friend Jimmy Tim was running? We're supposed to take McHalfwit's word on this I suppose????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:Well isn't that just extra special!!!!

And just how do we know this is the real "De Jure United States of America" and not some upstart pretend group like the one our friend Jimmy Tim was running? We're supposed to take McHalfwit's word on this I suppose????
Of course! Hasn't he always been right before? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

John MacHaffie also channels "legal advice" from a supposed "Judge Dale" who is only identified as having retired from the bench without any clue as to where or his full name etc. The comments by "Judge Dale" show that he never spent a day in law school.

I suspect this is another of MacHaffie's multiple personalities.

I already suspected that nobody took the NESARA website seriously anymore and now I suspect nobody takes seriously someone who claims to be interim President but whose name is kept secret (you'd think that at least one of the people who elected that person would spill the beans).

I suggest that MacHaffie adjust his meds.
Last edited by fortinbras on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

I think that there are very few if any people with an IQ above room temperature who take McHalfwit seriously, or at least shouldn't.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Finally, some information as to this interim president, Rxxxxx Axxx Hxxxxxx. A rather unusual name, I wonder what his/her friends call him/her.
I loved fill-in-the blank! That last name starting with "H?" First though it might "Hunter" but not enough letters. First name looks like it could be Robert, though. Taking a stab at "Robert Alan" for the first two names.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Go with Occam's Razor and accept that the simplest answer is often correct. Kiss goodbye to your illegally elected Indonesian president and greet your new, constitutionally correct president, Rxxxxx Axxx Hxxxxxx. Hail to the Chief!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

My suspicion: Robert A. Hender, Jr., of Ephraim, Utah, who has a program on the same shortwave station as MacHaffie:

http://www.morningliberty.com/tag/john-machaffie/
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

fortinbras wrote:My suspicion: Robert A. Hender, Jr., of Ephraim, Utah, who has a program on the same shortwave station as MacHaffie:

Mr Hender's middle name may be Albert then? More interesting
I am a Guardian of the Restore America Plan, with about 1,349 other Americans.
Was that "about 1,350" until Timmy got arrested?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
fortinbras wrote:My suspicion: Robert A. Hender, Jr., of Ephraim, Utah, who has a program on the same shortwave station as MacHaffie:

Mr Hender's middle name may be Albert then? More interesting
I am a Guardian of the Restore America Plan, with about 1,349 other Americans.
Was that "about 1,350" until Timmy got arrested?
Robert Anson Heinlein?
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

[quote=]Declaration Of We The People

We THE People who are the Lawfull Civilian Authority over the U.S. Military as the interim Republican form of government operating under the United States Constitution 1789, Bill of Rights 1791 with the original 13th Amendment that prohibits persons who have accepted entitlements from foreign governments from holding public office

[/quote]

Is it only my head exploding or has anyone else considered the contradiction between:

The announced plans for Them The People's to conduct a presidential election

and

The United States Constitution (specifically -- the sections dealing with the election and installation of the President)

Even if they ignore all of the amendments subsequent to the 'original -- alleged' 13th, there are a number of issues (voting, Electoral College, etc) which they seem to have side stepped.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

Well, just because you want to quibble about a few little facts and details, including the fact that the "original 13th" never happened, and doesn't mean what they want it to mean in the first place. Picky picky picky