Prosperity Fund Declares Detroit not Bankrupt in Court

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Prosperity Fund Declares Detroit not Bankrupt in Court

Post by LightinDarkness »

Is it just me or are the prosperity fund kooks getting more insane/bold as time goes on? Apparently some random guy from Ohio, who has declared himself Chairman of the "Chair of St. Peter," has decided that all global debt was reset on July 30 and that Detroit is thus not bankrupt. And he was allowed to state all this in court in order to formally object to the bankruptcy filings.

See here:
http://www.freep.com/article/20130919/N ... aint-Peter

My favorite parts:
In the most unusual argument presented during the U.S. Bankruptcy Court hearing, Marques testified that he was there as a representative of “the Chair of St. Peter” — as in the Vatican.

Marques of Ohio said all of Detroit’s debts were wiped out on June 30 as part of “global debt forgiveness.”

He acknowledged that his legal arguments are unique, but insisted that they are based in fact. He also warned that anyone who doesn’t follow the orders from the Chair of St. Peter could be held accountable for war crimes.
:haha: :brickwall:

The local Catholic church representative was warning parishes to not interact with him. Why on earth they let someone whose obviously nuts formally object in a court hearing is beyond me. Shouldn't your objection be based on, you know, reality? Or is it like a town council hearing type thing where you can say any crazy thing you want as the basis of your objection?