Patriot Action Network

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Patriot Action Network

Post by Kestrel »

Patriot Action Network
Standing against big government and for the people!

Patriot Action Network is one of the nation’s largest conservative social action networks, serving hundreds of thousands of citizens every month. We are united by our passion for re-establishing Constitution-based liberty and limited government through dialogue, debate, legislation and elections.

Not only is the Patriot Action Network the LARGEST active social hub of the Patriot Movement… we’re also the official social action network of Grassfire Nation and the 1.8 MILLION PATRIOT members of Grassfire.com.
Does anyone know much about this bunch? I've never seen them discussed here. I got an email from a conspiracy-theory-loving acquaintance, wherein they used Ronald Reagan video clips to support their agenda. Usually when I get this sort of tripe thrown at me I can find a thread on Quatloos which disassembles it pretty effectively. This time I seem to be on my own.

The Patriot Action Network appears to be a social networking group with fact-checking on par with World Nut Daily: birthers, conspiracy-theorists, NESARA, and just enough of the truth mixed in to keep stringing people along and believe the underlying tripe has substance. Now I recognize that nearly all social networking groups have a few wingnuts who periodically post tripe. The difference between responsible groups, like Quatloos, and groups which embrace the lunatic fringe, like PAN, is that the latter seems to be missing a self-policing fact-checking element to neuter the lunacy.

I'm sure there's some legitimate discussion to be found at PAN, maybe even a lot of it. What is missing is a fence separating reality from lunacy, which gives the acquaintance I mentioned above perceived ammunition to use against me: "How can you oppose this? Ronald Reagan himself supported it! I know you trust Ronald Reagan!" What follows is a barrage of fallacies, flag-waving, half-truths, out-of-context quotes, and disinformation. These are coupled with ongoing attempts to recruit support from friends and family (particularly the young adults) by setting himself up as an authority on such matters while claiming I'm too stupid to see what's going on around me. That leaves me either wading through the swamp to erect a fence and defend it, with limited success, or telling him to take his entire line of thought and just shut the **** up.

For your enjoyment, here's the Patriot Action Network's take on NESARA, which was posted in 2009 and still has both a prominent feature page and a networking group:
The Nesara Knights
N.E.S.A.R.A (National Economic Stabilization And Recovery Act) is a powerful act that brings with it positive changes that removes the corrupt system of ours, plus it restores our Constitution, Freedom and brings back Prosperity to our Great America!

What is N.E.S.A.R.A?
This is a secret act passed in March 2000 by the US Congress. It is both political and spiritual, and has worldwide implications. Politicians and officials involved have had a gag order against them from discussing this act. They can be charged with treason by the US Supreme Court if they disobey. However, since mid-October, 2002, this gag order has been dropped for some well-known people to enable them to speak about NESARA. The reason for this is to help get this act more commonly known to the general public, and thus assist its implementation.

Despite the enthusiasm of well-intentioned people to bring about the NESARA announcement since 1993, those who have controlled the world for a long time now have resisted strongly, because NESARA will bring about their downfall.

THIS ACT IS NOW A MAJOR COMPONENT OF THE DIVINE PLAN FOR THIS PLANET. HUMANITY IS ON THE VERGE OF RECOGNISING ITS IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE EVOLUTION/ASCENSION OF ALL RACES AND NATIONALITIES ON THIS GLOBE AND TO BECOME PART OF A GREATER GALACTIC CIVILISATION. Those who do not recognise this, or dismiss it, are very much in a fear-based controlled mode, and need to change their attitude, quickly.

NESARA was initially presented to a small audience as the National Economic Stabilization And Recovery Act. The words:Stabilization and Recovery are now superseded by Security and Reformation. The official website has naturally refuted the truth of much real detail due to the gag order, and because of government interference, which promotes misinformation.

In brief, the benefits of NESARA are incredible, and include:

- New Gold-Backed Currencies - to eliminate production of computer money and current frauds
- Mortgage & Credit Card Forgiveness - because bank interest is illegal
- Abolition of Income Tax - which is also illegal
- Common Law Legal System - replaces the illegal system now used
- World Peace - virtually all governments have agreed on this, war is a control issue
- Prosperity for All People - through redistribution of wealth by established high-yield means
- Proper Governments - to be set up based on universal humanitarian service principles
- Elimination of Elitist Groups who control mankind - often known as the New World Order
- The Revelation of the Real Truth of human existence - our true history will be revealed
- Disclosure of Interaction by Earth Governments with Extraterrestrials - secret technologies
- The Existence and Presentation of Spiritual and Space Brethren - how we are closely connected
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Patriot Action Network

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I love it when Great Legal Experts like these tell us that the US Supreme Court can charge someone with treason for violating a gag order, and ignore the definition of treason, the authority to prosecute violations of the law, the the defined duties of the Court, all set forth in the Constitution.... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

BUT they're Constitution-based!! They say so themselves!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

Reminds me of implausible/impossible legal theories advocated by people like Irwin Schiff (or was it someone else?) that, when the government came after them moved most of their money offshore then wrote letters threatening criminal prosecution of them for violating or threatening to violate their Constitutional rights....
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)