Stenographergate

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Stenographergate

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly started it.

House stenographer brake down during vote: ” This is not one nation under god…You cannot worship two masters” implying that scoundrels ruling this nation are under devil, meaning immoral, godless creatures. What do you think?

Posted on | October 17, 2013

John-boy jumped on.

Thursday, October 17, 2013
Vid -House Stenographer Delivers An Unwanted Truth To Congress During Shutdown Vote.... Physically Dragged Off The Floor

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Thursday, 17-Oct-2013 09:58:33

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:26 AM

Thursday, October 17, 2013
STENOGRAPHER CLAIMS A MASONIC CONSPIRACY...DRAGGED OFF FLOOR
from Godfather Politics...

If it’s one thing the Senate requires is decorum, and claims of a Masonic conspiracy is not proper decorum. While the Senate members might not care about governing in terms of the oath they took, they do like things done “decently and in order.” National Review Online makes the following report on a “surreal and chilling note” about Masonic conspiracies that took place on the Senate floor yesterday. Was it an omen?:

“The government shutdown ended on a surreal and chilling note. Minutes before the House finished voting for the Senate compromise, a stenographer was pulled out of the chamber while yelling about conspiracies. A few people physically removed her from the chamber and took her to an adjacent elevator. She continued to yell. They were followed by a crowd of reporters and members of Congress, including Representatives Al Green (D., Texas) and Louie Gohmert (R., Texas). It took a few moments for the elevator doors to open, so the people who removed her from the chamber held her against the elevator as she yelled.

“This is what I recorded of what she said: ‘This is not one nation under God. It never was. Had it been, it would not have been – no – it would not have been – the Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons! They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise Jesus [recording unclear]. Lord Jesus Christ!’

Representative Joaquin Castro (D., Texas) told reporters shortly afterward that the woman had been working in the House as a stenographer for at least a few months. He said she was at the podium right below the Speaker’s chair when she started to yell. Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, a Florida Republican, was presiding.

“‘It was very disturbing for the members of Congress,’ Castro said.”

The view that there was a Masonic conspiracy in Philadelphia is neither a new nor an uncommon belief. The delegates were sent to revise the Articles of Confederation not create an altogether new document. Many of them were Masons. It's obvious that the national constitution is different from the state constitutions.washington-freemason_big
It was Patrick Henry who said that he “smelt a rat in Philadelphia, tending toward the monarchy.” Not everyone was thrilled with the New Constitution.

Dr. Gary North, who has written extensively on the secular/Masonic roots of the Constitution in his books Political Polytheism and Conspiracy in Philadelphia, writes:
“What is surprising is that so many conservative Christians today are seeking the previously hidden Christian roots of the U.S. Constitution. These are not hidden roots; they are missing roots. The roots of the Constitution are Rhode Island political theory, Newtonian philosophy, Deist-Unitarian-Whig social theory, Scottish Enlightenment rationalism, and Masonic universalism. The Constitution’s structure was Christian-Puritan; its content was humanist.”

While there remains a debate on how much of a Masonic conspiracy there was in 1787, the full operation of a conspiracy was certainly in operation last night on the Senate floor.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:12 PM

Just when you start to wonder where all the Masonic conspiracies went, one pops up! It should be obvious to anyone with half a brain (and most of the people John and Orly repost only have half) that any organization that can force grown men to wear these hats and drive these cars is to be feared...

"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Stenographergate

Post by JamesVincent »

I thought those were Shriners....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

So, another poor, mentally distressed individual has now gone viral in the Internet.

Had this happened in her church, she would have been lauded for speaking in tongues.

Had it hapened in the Lincoln Memorial, she would have been arrested for splashing paint.

She has my sympathy. She is clearly under stress and possibly suffering from some mental disorder. Let the nation allow her family and medical providers to deal with her.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

JamesVincent wrote:I thought those were Shriners....
They are, but Shriners are Masons too. I used to think that they were 37th degree of some rite or something, but a quick Google search (which no conspiratorialists seem able to do) tell me that they're actually "Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine," hence the nickname.
AndyK wrote:She has my sympathy. She is clearly under stress and possibly suffering from some mental disorder. Let the nation allow her family and medical providers to deal with her.

Some members of the house who knew her expresses surprise and said they were worried she was having some sort of mental breakdown. Some new organizations said she had been taken to a hospital for a 72 hour evaluation. Let's hope she gets better.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Shriners' Recognition Test

According to a Masonic conspiracy site, this is how two Shriners recognize each other using secret codes when meeting in public:

Q: Then I presume you are a Noble?
A: I am so accepted by all men of noble birth.
Q: Have you traveled any?
A: I have.
Q: From where to what place have you traveled?
A: Traveled east over the hot burning sands of the desert.
Q: Where were you stopped at?
A: At the devil's pass.
Q: What were you requested to do?
A: I was requested to contribute a few drops of urine.
Q: Why were you requested to do this?
A: As a token of my renouncing the wiles and evils of the world and granted permission to worship at the Shrine.
Q: At what Shrine did you worship?
A: At the Shrine of Islam.
Q: Did you ride?
A: Yes, I rode a camel until I paused to dismount.
Q: Then what did you do with your camel?
A: I tied him.
Q: Where did you tie him?
A: I tied him to a date tree, where all True Shriners should do so.
BOTH: Yes, I pulled the Cord, rode the hump, I have traversed the hot arid sands of the desert to find Peace and rest in the quiet shades of the Oasis.

If you ever hear anyone talking like this in public, I don't care if they're driving a little car or not, call your local police immediately!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:Orly started it.

House stenographer brake down during vote: ” This is not one nation under god…You cannot worship two masters” implying that scoundrels ruling this nation are under devil, meaning immoral, godless creatures. What do you think?
I'll happily blame Squirrely for it.

I didn't know stenographers came with brakes, do they have a two tone horn and chrome grill as well??

I just new being around those people for extended periods of time was hazardous to your health and sanity.

Now we have proof positive.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I would think the shriners could come up with a quick easy code word.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

I'm a freemason, not a Shriner though (3rd degree is required for shriner membership) - but I do love all the charity work they do. Shriners are what we call an appendant body in masonry, its probably the most well known but there are others. They don't do degrees (other side organizations do - like the York Rite or Scottish Rite), their entire point is to provide a outlet for brethren to socialize and do some charity in the process through the Shriner Hospitals program. They are often referred to as the "fun social club" of masonry.

I also love that thing about how they "identify themselves" in public - heres how freemasons really identify themselves in public:

Me: Hello, I see you are wearing a masonic ring. What lodge are you from?
Other Person: Oh hi! I'm from Conspiracy Lodge 6852.

ITS SO DASTARDLY.

True story: I have an aunt that tells me I'm a closet satanist at every holiday gathering because I'm a mason. She is CONSUMED with this, if I let her she will talk about it the entire time. I think she talks more about freemasonry than freemasons do.

Wearing a masonic ring you'd be surprised how many conspiracy theorists confront you and tell you that you are plotting to rule the world. I always tell them that we have a hard enough time organizing a pancake breakfast or degree ritual, if we tried to run the world it would be a magnificent failure of epic proportions.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

ashlynne39 wrote:I would think the shriners could come up with a quick easy code word.
Freemasons have passwords, grips, and signs (even a distress signal!)! One for every degree, and there are 3 main ones and they go up to 33 in the side ones. I have noted over the years that all these things have stayed the same for hundreds of years, and have even been published as early as the 1800s, and yet conspiracy sites still seem to get them wrong. Guess its not surprising since finding them is easy but requires a modicum of research - and if conspiracy theorists cared about researching things for the facts they wouldn't be conspiracy theorists.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

LightinDarkness wrote:I'm a freemason, not a Shriner though (3rd degree is required for shriner membership) - but I do love all the charity work they do. Shriners are what we call an appendant body in masonry, its probably the most well known but there are others. They don't do degrees (other side organizations do - like the York Rite or Scottish Rite), their entire point is to provide a outlet for brethren to socialize and do some charity in the process through the Shriner Hospitals program. They are often referred to as the "fun social club" of masonry.

I also love that thing about how they "identify themselves" in public - heres how freemasons really identify themselves in public:

ITS SO DASTARDLY.

True story: I have an aunt that tells me I'm a closet satanist at every holiday gathering because I'm a mason. She is CONSUMED with this, if I let her she will talk about it the entire time. I think she talks more about freemasonry than freemasons do.

Wearing a masonic ring you'd be surprised how many conspiracy theorists confront you and tell you that you are plotting to rule the world. I always tell them that we have a hard enough time organizing a pancake breakfast or degree ritual, if we tried to run the world it would be a magnificent failure of epic proportions.

Your aunt would hate me then. I'm so conspiracy linked. My dad, cousins, uncles and two grandfather's were masons and at one point my grandfather was the head guy in his state. My grandmother's and various aunts were eastern star. My mom, aunt, sister and I were rainbow girls. My sister and I were also jobs daughters and would routinely flirt with the demolay.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am really concerned about that stenographer who had the meltdown. She must have been run absolutely ragged these past two weeks. In the House, the speeches are taken down, still, by stenos and sometimes these people (mostly women) actually have to leave their desks and walk up to sit next to the Member who is speaking because of difficulty hearing them (sometimes it's noisy and sometimes, especially after lunchtime, they tend to slur their words). And they frequently get nothing but abuse, being blamed for making exact transcripts of some of the dullest or stupidest utterances you can imagine.

Anyway, overwork and stress seem to have taken their toll (I am AMAZED that she blamed the world's problems on the Masons when it would have made more sense to pin the blame on the people who filled the room she was in!) and I worry about her recovery.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LightinDarkness wrote:I'm a freemason, not a Shriner though (3rd degree is required for shriner membership) - but I do love all the charity work they do. Shriners are what we call an appendant body in masonry, its probably the most well known but there are others. They don't do degrees (other side organizations do - like the York Rite or Scottish Rite), their entire point is to provide a outlet for brethren to socialize and do some charity in the process through the Shriner Hospitals program. They are often referred to as the "fun social club" of masonry.

ITS SO DASTARDLY.

In Charles P.Pierce's book "Idiot America", there is a section about his visit to Dalhousie Lodge in Newtonville, Massachusetts (the lodge of my late father, a Mason and Shriner). At one point, Pierce asks about the reputed Masonic ability to secretly control the world; and the response is on the order of "watch us try to organize our annual dinner, and then decide if we are able to help run a worldwide conspiracy."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A similar comment was made by an old girlfriend's Jewish grandfather at a family dinner that went way off the tracks. If they could secretly run the world, then why ...

Also, around the same time (during my college days), there was a expansion or new wing put on a "grand lodge" where I lived. I drove by this site, and for a while there would be protestors with signs lined up along the road in front of this place. The messages on the signs were all non-sequitors that didn't make any sense at the time (scary thinking that they might now), and the people rather ragged looking.

One sign I remember had to do with Santa Anna, the Mexican Leader/General of Alamo fame. It was something like "Masons let Santa Anna Go!" When I looked this up just now, it appears to be "common knowledge."

Most people believed that being a Freenason saved Santa Anna's life, William R. Denslow, arthur of 10,000 Famous Freemasons, wrote: "It is said that Santa Anna owed his life to the giving of the Masonic sign of distress, first to James A. Sylvester; secondly to Sam Houston; and thirdly, to a group of Texas soldiers, among whom were John A. Wharton, George W. Hockley, Richard Bache, Dr. J. E. Phelps and others.

Dr. James D. Carter in his book, Masons In Texas, History and Influence to 1846 stated: "It may be that Masons saved the life of Santa Anna but if so, they did not act because he made claim to their mercy as Masons. All of the Masons to whom he appealed knew that Santa Anna disowned Masonry; that further, his many offenses against Texas and Mexican Masons had placed him outside the protection of any Masonic obligation. Santa Anna was saved because the Texas leaders considered him worth more to Texas alive than dead."

The first time he gave the sign to James A. Sylvester probably did save his life. However, Sam Houston and others of the Texans, who could have executed Santa Anna, knew that executing Santa Anna would only make a martyr of him and they certainly didn't want to do that. And, they had no idea who would replace him in the vacuum that would exist if he was executed.

Cooler heads prevailed and Santa Anna was spared, not because of any Masonic connection, but because it was the politically expedient thing to do.
"Follow the Money"