The REAL Nesara News from MacHaffie

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: The REAL Nesara News from MacHaffie

Post by Deep Knight »

More about why John-Boy might have been looking for a mail order bride in November. Not that I want to kick him when he's down ... no wait, I DO want to kick him while he down, so here it is.

Thursday, January 9, 2014
Apology from John MacHaffie

My apologies to our readers as I have not been to attentive the last few days ---- low postings and poor communications.

I have been licking my wounds as I just got divorced. Divorced from my girl of 20 yrs romance. It hurts!

My son 18 yr old John Glenn and I continue on with the battle for our country. NESARA NEWS Continues!

Again

My apologies.

John MacHaffie

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:02 AM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor Mrs McHalfwit, twenty years with that must seem like several very long and unhappy lifetimes. At least she is free now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Gee, and she was right on the very cusp of sharing the billions he was going to get from NESARA!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Serves her right for losing faith and bailing at the last moment. Nesara has only been held up for the last 12 years or so, sure to happen tomorrow. NESARA NOW!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Who got the Iraqi Dinar in the divorce?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:Who got the Iraqi Dinar in the divorce?
I'll bet that the ex-Mrs. MacHalfwit insisted that John-Mop take all of the dinars, and that she would scrape by with what was left of their US legal tender. After all, when the RV happens. Johnny insists that he will be rich -- right?
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

The one who annoyed the judge the most.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Some poor Russian girl with a sick mother?

Thursday, January 9, 2014
ALERT - ALERT - ALERT --- HACKERS ATTACK

An email is doing the rounds supposedly with my name on it stating an important Google Doc file is attached.

THIS DID NOT COME FROM ME.

DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU MISTAKENLY FILL IN YOUR DETAILS AND SUBMITTED IT. --------
CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY AND FILE A COMPLAINT WITH GOOGLE.

USE THIS POSTING AS A REF.

Sorry folks - the Bad Children are still out there.

John MacHaffie 1/9/14 8:18 pm

NOTE ---- THERE IS A FEATURE ON GOOGLE WHERE YOU CAN LOOK AT ACCESS LOCATIONS - IF SUSPICIOUS --- U CAN CHANGE THE PASSWORD.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:17 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

One of the now-18 comments about John-boy's divorce has unintentional insight:

Anonymous January 9, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Sorry John, divorce is ugly. Many of us deal with spouses who actually think we are nuts when following this stuff.
You will mend, and you will are very important to millions of people.
Keep up the good work.
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

notorial dissent wrote:Poor Mrs McHalfwit, twenty years with that must seem like several very long and unhappy lifetimes. At least she is free now.

The wife got free but the 18 year old son stayed behind to help with the cause. Run away son, run away!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ashlynne39 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Poor Mrs McHalfwit, twenty years with that must seem like several very long and unhappy lifetimes. At least she is free now.

The wife got free but the 18 year old son stayed behind to help with the cause. Run away son, run away!

Yes, it does seem that 18-year old inherited his gene set entirely from John.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff