The Deminse of Big Daddy

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

The Deminse of Big Daddy

Post by Deep Knight »

I first heard about NESARA when I was listening to the Joyce Riley show on the radio and she had on the guy they made the movie "Waiting for NESARA" about. Looking it up, I found Quatloos where a guy calling himself Big Daddy was on a roll (or should that be "troll") about how this was all part of a communist conspiracy. Anyway, all he wanted to do was reargue the red scare, and as his posts got more and more out there (Dove was part of an Al Qaeda funding operation, really?) he finally took his marbles and started his own "Big Daddy's NESARA Hoax Forum."

Nobody else (or hardly anyone else) posted there, and the posts got fewer and fewer until he stoped a few years ago. One of the first things he did was put it up on the Wikipedia NESARA page and an external link. Wikipedia tried to take it down every year since, but I complained. Not a strange as you think, most of his site was complaints about me, and I loved the publicity!

However, on the last update they took all his stuff out. I once again complained, but just got back that since it's expired and hasn't been updated in 2.5 years, they respectfully declined. Dratzo.

Where else will I get things like this?

Big Daddys Nesara Hoax Forum

A REAL WORLD forum on the 3Bs nesara hoax. Post away, BUT only 1 name to 1 IP. No sock puppets, no plants, and NO proxies. Normally we don't care, but abuse by a few militant leftist trolls, feigning many apolitical nontrolls, forced us to park them, banning their 2 IPs (which is their entire audience anyway, gee what a shock, lol), who were those very same TWO, as they did elsewhere online. It only goes to prove the age-old point: don't waste time showing facts to leftists-it only confuses them-especially with those long-on-adjectives/lies, & short/nil-on-refutations/substance. (BD exposed the M.P.D./AbusiveMod/Moonbat CENSORSHIP charade. It's over, he knows it, & he's incensed, lest this forum be unnecessary, & his own projectionist actions keep proving the point-he can't win where he can't CONTROL/CENSOR those not spewing his veiled leftist ideology, that is, the REAL world & everywhere he's NOT, hence THE crux of his obsession with Big Daddy). So as Big Daddy is on target, the few wannabes can keep talking to his other multiple selves & tell lies about Big Daddy to himself to his hearts content ad nauseum (even send a few proxy plants this way), which is also why the site he hijacked is flopping badly now & he's too obsessed with his incessant self-absorbed obsession, aka, Big Daddy Derangement Syndrome to realize it. But there is a good side to all his pretending-it gives him something to do.

Is it just me, or do you see some of Gassy Rassy in these writings? I've always wondered...

On the main page he kept threatening to write the story, "Who spanked Deep Knight," but never followed through. Reminds me of a joke:

Wife (on phone to husband) - I'm so shocked, I just found a stack of S&M and bondage magazines under Junior's bed!
Husband - Well, I guess spanking him wouldn't be a very effective punishment...

Anyway, feel free to search on that name and visit before they wipe it completely.

P.S. By the way, I think that Big Daddy wasn't nearly as old as he said (born in the early 50's). He claimed to have used the name since "Middle School" (um, we used to call them Jr. Highs out here) but had absolutly no knowledge of Ed "Big Daddy" Roth. I only mention it here so I can add an image.

"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: The Deminse of Big Daddy

Post by JamesVincent »

I thought Big Daddy was Don Garlits, the one and only.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And I thought Big Daddy was the patriarch in Tennessee Williams's play "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I have always found Big Daddy's rap to be impenetrable. Was he implying that you DK were the only person on Quatloos?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:And I thought Big Daddy was the patriarch in Tennessee Williams's play "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof."
Dratzo! I just realized that all my good Tennessee Williams quotes are from "Streetcar Named Desire," and if I used one of them it would just confuse you. Darned New World Order! Stella!
texino wrote:I have always found Big Daddy's rap to be impenetrable. Was he implying that you DK were the only person on Quatloos?
Only when he spun some really transparent story and the folks here ganged up on him. Then it was just one person who wanted to destroy the world's best anti-Communist keyboardist (the more I write about this, the more it sounds like Gassy Rassy).

But I believe we're all wrong about the real identity of Big Daddy. While looking for an image to grace my first post, I came up with hundreds of these:

A Big Daddy is a fictional character in the BioShock series of video games. Big Daddies are heavily spliced (genetically mutated and altered) human beings who have had their skin and organs directly grafted into antiqued, heavily armored atmospheric diving suits
There ain't nothin' more powerful than the odor of mendacity!
"Follow the Money"
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

I thought this was Big Daddy......TNT Tony