Formal Notice to the Sabbatean Mafia

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Formal Notice to the Sabbatean Mafia

Post by Deep Knight »

It started with a wake-up call so shrill it awoke even those who were asleep!

Monday, November 25, 2013
Formal notice has been given to the Sabbatean mafia: start saving the planet or else!!!!

Date: Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Subject: HEADLINE NOTICE FROM BEN FULFORD'S LATEST UPDATE!!!

Formal notice has been given to the Sabbatean mafia: start saving the planet or else!!!!

(((( THE ONLY THING THESE SATANISTS UNDERSTAND )))

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:18 PM

That drew a line in the sand! Or would have if the link had been good...

1 comment:

AnonymousNovember 25, 2013 at 12:54 PM
SOMEONE PLEASE COPY BEN'S COLUMN AND POST IT FOR US!!!! SOME OF US ARE SO FRICKEN BROKE WE CANNOT SUBSCRIBE. THE LINK HERE DOES NOT WORK!!!

So, like his hero John Wayne, John-Boy MacHaffie rides to the rescue!

Monday, November 25, 2013
Ben Fulford Update~ Formal notice has been given to the Sabbatean mafia: start saving the planet or else

The following notice and question was sent to the US embassy in Tokyo, Japan two weeks ago:
“A group of influential Asian banking families possesses large amounts of US government bonds, verified as genuine by the BIS, with a face value of many trillions of dollars. These bonds were issued in the 1930’s and 40’s in exchange for Asian gold evacuated to the US during those decades. They would like to cash the bonds and use the money to finance a massive campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. Will the US government support such a plan?”

So far, there has been no reply.

At the same time, detailed information was sent to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan telling him exactly how to enact the release of $700 trillion for the benefit of humanity. There has been no reply from him either.

For this reason, pressure against these two illegal regimes, both selected through fraud, will increase until they agree to this goal. That is why China announced it would stop buying US dollars last week.

It is also why they are increasing military pressure on Japan and the US first by upping the ante over disputed Islands with Japan and second by announcing China will no longer buy US dollars.
The next big move against these regimes is expected to be a reunification of the Korean peninsula. To this end there have been major military movements inside China, according to a Chinese government source. There has also been a purge of doves within the Chinese military, the source said. A massive campaign against communist party rule has also been begun but the communists are determined to crush it, he said. The recent increase in Chinese jingoism is also meant to increase political unity within China by focusing on external threats, he added.
The upcoming move to force the unification of Korea by massing a giant army on the North Korean border is carefully calculated. First of all, the Chinese would be sure of victory because of their overwhelming superiority in numbers. Second of all, the United States would not be willing to risk all out nuclear war in order to protect the South Korean slave regime.
China is not going to fall into a cabal trap and fight for tiny islands against foes who still have superior air and sea power.

The reunification of Korea would remove a major source of tributary income to the cabal. It would also help force the current Abe slave regime in Japan to agree to support the Imperial Family and the Association of Shinto Shrines and start a massive campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.

The other moves against the cabal are taking place in the Middle East where the gulf exporting states have agreed in principle to stop depositing oil money in cabal controlled banks.
The move by the Western powers to reach a deal with Iran is also a sign of cabal defeat. Despite massive, repetitive reporting over 30 years by Zionist controlled media outlets, the attempts to provoke war with Iran were never about Iran getting nuclear weapons. As we have mentioned before in this blog, the Bush regime gave Iran neutron bomb tipped missiles years ago, according to a relative of the former Shah of Iran who we met face to face with. Iran refused to accept them. The real story is that Iran was going ahead and developing alternative energy technology that would make oil obsolete as an energy source. This was a threat to cabal control of the world financial system through control of oil.

The Chinese are also going ahead full steam and pursuing new energy technologies.
This means the New York, Texas and Los Angeles based cabalists responsible for the 911 and 311 mass murder and terror attacks are being completely surrounded and isolated. Their control of the petrodollar is ending. That is why moderate factions in the cabal are now trying to offer $700 trillion to the people of the world.

However, forensic investigations reveal that control of the dollar system in now in the hands of Barack Obama and the US Treasury Department. While that is a move in the right direction, the US dollar is not, and has never been, a truly American currency. Most American dollars ever produced are not in the US but are held by nations of the world that have been sending gold, consumer goods, oil etc. to the US and never getting paid for it with anything but IOUs. That is why President Obama and the Treasury Department do not have the rights to the US dollar system.

The rights to the dollar belong mainly to the Dragon family because they are the traditional owners of most of the world’s gold and treasure that was used to back up the dollar system in the first place.

The American people, however, are totally free to re-establish the Republic of the United States of America and start issuing American government currency other than the misnamed US dollar. The existing US dollar will be renamed as simply the dollar. Other currencies like Bitcoin, the Japanese yen etc. are independent.

Since the AI that contacted me a couple of weeks ago claiming to have 69 digits worth of computer based dollars wanted some bio-metric identification from me, this week I will offer some.

Attached to this week’s report you will find a Dragon family legal document making the author of this report, Benjamin Fulford, a junior member of the Dragon family. The legal wording in the document basically boils down to this: The Dragon family is united in the fight to preserve and protect the original creation of God. In addition, the White Dragon Society reserves the right to defend itself but will not strike the first blow.

There are only two copies of this document in existence and until now, no digital version existed. The digital version does not contain human DNA and real human fingerprints like the originals do. The original can be presented at a bank for identification purposes.
If money is released through the White Dragon Society, it can only be used for the greater good.

So, the Dragon family and its allies around the world will continue to ratchet up the pressure until the last of the cabalists surrenders.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:31 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Formal Notice to the Sabbatean Mafia

Post by Deep Knight »

The math.

Monday, November 18, 2013
Cabal is in surrender negotiations; told to hand over $700 trillion or $10,000 for each human
November 19, 2013

Representatives of a committee of 15 individuals, who claim to be in charge of the system for creating and distributing US dollars and most other privately owned central bank currencies, are trying to arrange a peace agreement for the cabal. They agreed last week, in negotiations with a White Dragon Society representative, to initially make available $700 trillion, or $10,000 for each man, woman and child on the planet earth to be delivered in the form of goods and services. They also agreed to debt forgiveness for all nations including, they say, some debts that date back to the 1700’s. They also agreed to forgive most individual debts.
The WDS has proposed that the following existing organizations and groups would be qualified to distribute the $700 trillion in a non-corrupt, non-inflationary way:

The Chinese government including representatives from Taiwan, The Roman Catholic Church and the governments of South and Central America, The Japanese government and ASEAN, The Commonwealth of Nations (provided an Indian is put in charge), France and Francophone Africa, The Republic of the United States and the government of Canada, Northern Europe plus Russia and the Islamic world.
We do not make any predictions on how soon this will start to happen but we can confirm that serious players have been meeting and that a general agreement exists now to start a massive campaign to “save the planet.”

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:44 PM

If there were 7 billion people on earth, then $700 trillion would be $100,000 each. I know it's hard to do math when you lack bladder control, but please make an effort.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sabbatean mafia??? Where did this come from?

So Fullofit is back on the bogus bond kick again, must have run out of lizard reports to fret about. Must be a slow conspiracy week.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:If there were 7 billion people on earth, then $700 trillion would be $100,000 each. I know it's hard to do math when you lack bladder control, but please make an effort.
But you are forgetting that there is an opportunity to fleece the flock of 7 billion by skimming $90,000 off their distribution. So they purposely miscalculate and knock a zero off the correct amount. Voila! $630 trillion gets to be kept by the scammers. This is an old trick and has been pulled many a time here insider our payroll department in Illuminati HQ. It's a clever way to see who is actually bright enough to figure out they got stiffed and if they pay attention. Of course, if you aren't familiar with this ploy, it must mean you have been shorted on your pay ever since you started working here as DK.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Wow, McHalfwit really throws down. "Or else!" Now there's a threat. Even my mother scorns that one.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
notorial dissent

Next thing you know, he'll be stamping his feet and holding his breath, maybe he'll turn purple, it would be a becoming color on him I think.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer is deliberate feeding us misinformation. The $90,000 per capita being short-changed goes into each individual's secret government trust account which is then "invested" with the illuminati (big pay raises for DK and Observer!). The whole scam is just a way for the illuminati to get the Asian banking family money by paying what is essentially a 10% transfer fee to the conned recipients.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wait! Answers to your, er, some crazy guy's questions!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Fulford answers questions from a reader

In Response To: Fulford newsletter blurb for Nov. 25, 2013 (MrFusion)

Q&A copied in its entirety (in the original only the first three questions were numbered. I have numbered the rest for easier reading):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ben:
There are a few reports that I find disturbing. In light of some of the replies from you which you admit are intentionally vague or selected for effect, (e.g. "Sabbateans" - which you told me was a label chosen simply because you wish to emphasize the evil nature of those responsible for the dark cabal that rules the world; and the recent promise made by the WDS to "take care of" the Saudis, etc.) as well as the strange answer to my question as to who makes up the WDS, the following statements that have come to my attention about you are difficult for me to dismiss. If you care to reply, I would be grateful.

The statements about you are:

1. You are connected to the Jesuits as an agent.
BF answer: No I, Benjamin Fulford am not, and have never been a Jesuit agent or an agent of any other government. My connection to the Jesuits is that I attended Sophia University, a Jesuit university, in Tokyo for 3 years. Recently I passed along a hand written note to a Jesuit professor I have known personally for close to 30 years and who I know to be a good man with a good heart. The note asked for Jesuit cooperation in a campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. That is it. If you want to know more about the Jesuits, I suggest you contact them directly.

2. The interview with Karen Hudes which you recorded you are now selling over her objections.
BF answer: I have written proof she agreed to selling the interview.

3. It was you who recommended Del Bosco to Neil.
BF answer: It is true, that Leo Zagami came to visit me in Tokyo and said he could help finance a campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. He introduced Daneil Dal Bosco to me as a "Vatican banker." It turned out otherwise. Also, a person introduced to me by Zagami, a Cavalier of the Teutonic Knights by the name of Vincenzo Mazzara, tried to kill me when I went Italy at the invitation of the P2 lodge.

4. Over many of your reports, there is a noticeable emphasis on individuals and groups as the ones most responsible for the world's ills who also happen to be those who the Jesuits have sworn to eradicate - Jews, Muslims, Protestants, Buddhists - look at what recent wars have done to entire populations: the Jews in WWII, the Buddhists in Vietnam...
BF answer: Never have I said anything bad about Jews, Muslims, protestants or Buddhists.

5. Your call for the revolution in America and the taking down of the American President and Federal government fits in perfectly with the Jesuit strategy which is the destruction of the protestant nation where free speech and freedom of religion were established.
BF answer: The corporate government of the United States has presided over the murder of tens of millions of innocent human beings since the end of World War 2. We are asking them to stop the mass murder. Do you have a problem with that?

6. While I cannot defend the crimes committed by American leaders, I think there is another layer beneath what you are seeing that must be recognized: and that is the Vatican strategy of discrediting America by any means possible and dumbingdown the American public by any means necessary, including drugs, mindless violence and meaningless sex, high level scandals, failure of government, etc. Are you aware that US taxes go to the Bank of London and to the Vatican?
BF answer: No, I was not aware of this. However, my understanding is that the root of the problem is a Satanic mafia that has infiltrated the Vatican and many other places and that the Vatican is now trying to purge these people.

7. Did you know that the US was incorporated by Lincoln to pay the Mercers of the Virginia Company for the settlements that originated the US?
BF answer: No I did not.

8. Did you know that, as a corporation, and one that went bankrupt in 1933, the American public became the collateral, the enslaved debtors, bound by FDR to forever repay US creditors?
BF answer: Yes, that is why the White Dragon Society is fighting to free the American people from debt slavery.

9. And this all leads back to the Vatican Bank. The Federal Reserve is under the control of the Vatican. The American people literally work for the Pope. It was the Jesuits who had Lincoln assassinated and who repeated this with JFK. There is no organization in history more dedicated and sworn by oath to fulfill their agenda than the Jesuits. You once asked me who I think is behind the cabal? Please check out Phelps' book "Vatican Assasins" or any of his interviews. The Pope lays claim to both temporal and spiritual absolute authority over all
human beings. Even the Rothchilds and the Rockefellers and all monarchs and heads of state and the financial power brokers of this earth know that to cross the Jesuits means death. Make no mistake, Ben. If indeed you are not allied with the Jesuits, then turn your bright light on the ones who are behind the cabal. Their agents are easy targets and make interesting copy.
But the real power rests with those who hide behind the holy cloth.
BF answer: Talk to the Vatican not to me about this stuff. I do not work for them. However, I suggest that instead of looking for enemies and people to fight that you seek people who have a common interest in spreading love and life.

Cheers,
Dasa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:14 PM

Aren't they cute when they fight amongst themselves?
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:Aren't they cute when they fight amongst themselves?
Over crap they made up out of their various delusions. I'm having a really hard time deciding which of them is the loonier.

So now we have not only the Sabbatean mafia, but the Satanic mafia as well, I would say that fullofit has an obsession wouldn't you?

So we have a new crazy to add to the list, we can add the dippy Dasa to the loon list.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

This stuff written by Fulford is either true crazed rantings, or brilliant satire.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

I am never able to tell if Ben Fulford is (1) engaging in some elaborate internet roleplay where hes the White Knight Hero against a fictional Cabal, (2) actually believes hes the White Knight Hero against a fictional Cabal, or (3) is acting like he is a White Knight Hero against the fictional cabal so that he attracts (crazy, schizophrenic) internet followers.

I mean just how far disconnected from reality do you have to be to believe this stuff, really? Even your average insane conspiracy theorist can't really believe hes traveling around with "white hats" and "the Dragon Family" and that evil cabal ninjas are trying to kill him. It reads like a movie because its all fictional, none of these groups exist except in Ben's mind.
notorial dissent

I can't speak to whether Fullofit actually believes all the stuff he is printing, but he certainly is living large in a fantasy world of his own making, possibly due to how really boring his own is, or more correctly, was???? I just don't know. I'm not sure I really want to know, getting close to that kind of crazy is dangerous, and often contagious. The duck syllogism would seem to apply though. All I do know for certain is that there are a great number of really really crazy people who believe every word of it and follow him breathlessly. Scary and all that.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

notorial dissent wrote:I can't speak to whether Fullofit actually believes all the stuff he is printing, but he certainly is living large in a fantasy world of his own making, possibly due to how really boring his own is, or more correctly, was???? I just don't know. I'm not sure I really want to know, getting close to that kind of crazy is dangerous, and often contagious. The duck syllogism would seem to apply though. All I do know for certain is that there are a great number of really really crazy people who believe every word of it and follow him breathlessly. Scary and all that.
I don't know either...but his theory a few years back about how he had a reptilian living in his spinal cord tilts the odds in favor of "by the crazy, for the crazy"...
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This from MacHaffie's website {http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/} today (March 15th):
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / Okie_Oil_Man
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 15-Mar-2014 04:47:47

Hi, Folks -
Found at http://www.dinarguru.com - several dinarians are saying approximately this same thing:
=====
3-14-2014 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man FROM INFORMATION RECEIVED DURING THE DAY TODAY IT APPEARS AS THIS WILL BE THE LAST WEEKEND FOR YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION TO BE IN IT'S CURRENT POSITION. I FULLY EXPECT THIS WILL BE OUR WEEKEND TO RECEIVE OUR BLESSING.- GONNA SLEEP LIKE A BABY TONIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME----WHEW--WHAT A RELIEF- BEEN A LONG TIME COMING HASN'T IT?
Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:11 AM 0 comments
MORT POST
MORT POST, 15 MARCH

My contact just sent me a text and said all is done and we will all be in the banks before Tuesday!
Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:08 AM 0 comments
Frankly, I think MacHaffie's "contact" is playing a Purim prank on him.
notorial dissent

McHalfwit quoting another set of serial liars wrote:several dinarians are saying approximately this same thing:
That's rather in the same league as saying several gibbering idiots are saying the same things. Value, exactly and precisely none!!!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

This is an old trick and has been pulled many a time here insider our payroll department in Illuminati HQ
Allow me to comment that it's getting damn hard to hide all those gold bars at Illuminati HQ in Downtown Argillite, Kentucky.

We started out saying that we were adding more seating at Tacket's Grocery, Pizza, Fuel and Tackle Supply (a real business! https://plus.google.com/100633215518048 ... l=us&hl=en) but when we got to seating for 168,000 in a town of 203 people started asking questions. Even when we tried to attribute it to the sales of Edward Litteral's moonshine it was asking too much. Right now we're telling the curious locals that it's a new Duck Dynasty Merchandise warehouse, but that's at best a temporary solution.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NBSP
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by NBSP »

Deep Knight wrote: Since the AI that contacted me a couple of weeks ago claiming to have 69 digits worth of computer based dollars wanted some bio-metric identification from me, this week I will offer some.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:31 PM
Sorry to bump a thread that hasn't had any replies in a while, but does anyone have any more context for this? I'm full of questions.

How long has MacHaffie been communicating with artificial intelligences?
Has this AI character appeared in his stories before?
Do similar AI appear in any of the other conspiracy narratives? It seems like most currency reset theorists are more into aliens and spirits than AI and robots.
Is it a good guy?
What does it want to do with all of its money?
In what ways do the agendas of this secretive AI and the God's-original-plan-safeguarding Dragon Family intersect?
Is there a term for 10^69? Wikipedia skips from 10^33 to 10^100.
Aren't there only 75-ish trillion dollars of money in the world? Where did the AI get all of its money from? Is MacHaffie willing to accept potentially "dirty" digital money?
notorial dissent

I'm sorry, the concepts of McHalfwit and Intelligence, in any connotation, in the same sentence reduces me to fits of snickering and choking.

I personally would consider anything highly suspect that anything that calling itself an artificial intelligence would be worthy of the term if it includes McHalfwit in the category of sentient. Now McHalfwit believing this I don't have a problem with, he'll believe anything as long as it is stupid and far fetched enough, the rest, unh uh. McHalfwit is personification of "there's one born every minute".
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

i was just rereading this post, in particular the part from Okie about sleeping like a baby because the "blessing" would be here by Tuesday. These gurus are so slimy and shameless to keep lying to people, many of whom seem to be really desperate. I wonder what percentage of people are elderly and not completely with all their faculties. On the other hand, I know that some of the dinar buyers are just plain greedy and foolish. I just don't understand how these folks can continue to believe these gurus when none of their predictions come true. It's just unbelievable. I could maybe understand the first one or two times the predicted date passed, but years of this nonsense has gone on and the promises and predictions keep on coming with no results. I wonder what these folks are thinking every time a date passes.

LID: anymore begging pleas posted on TNT's board for the powers that be to allow the RV to happen?

fortinbras wrote:This from MacHaffie's website {http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/} today (March 15th):
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / Okie_Oil_Man
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 15-Mar-2014 04:47:47

Hi, Folks -
Found at http://www.dinarguru.com - several dinarians are saying approximately this same thing:
=====
3-14-2014 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man FROM INFORMATION RECEIVED DURING THE DAY TODAY IT APPEARS AS THIS WILL BE THE LAST WEEKEND FOR YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION TO BE IN IT'S CURRENT POSITION. I FULLY EXPECT THIS WILL BE OUR WEEKEND TO RECEIVE OUR BLESSING.- GONNA SLEEP LIKE A BABY TONIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME----WHEW--WHAT A RELIEF- BEEN A LONG TIME COMING HASN'T IT?
Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:11 AM 0 comments
MORT POST
MORT POST, 15 MARCH

My contact just sent me a text and said all is done and we will all be in the banks before Tuesday!
Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:08 AM 0 comments
Frankly, I think MacHaffie's "contact" is playing a Purim prank on him.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

NBSP wrote: Sorry to bump a thread that hasn't had any replies in a while, but does anyone have any more context for this? I'm full of questions.
. . .
Aren't there only 75-ish trillion dollars of money in the world? Where did the AI get all of its money from? Is MacHaffie willing to accept potentially "dirty" digital money?
Wow!
You are trying to bring some reality into MadHat's world?
And you want to check his facts? He won't like that.

The SwissIndo lovers were on this story of RV before they moved on.
And even when they moved on to another scam involving enormous amounts,
they still get upset when you ask them to use a calculator.

They "hated" this video, but it may outlive the SwissIndo scam and the RV:

Swiss-Indo : Where is Mr Sino's Money?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emHsHtqjTek

It suggests the true believers take the huge sums claimed by S.I., and divide by World GDP. The result tells you how many years it would take using today's GDP (all of it!) to generate a sum equal to what S.I. claims. Answer: 13,000+ years. And that's TODAY's GDP. GDP was much smaller a few years earlier. So it is obviously imposed. And WHERE IS THE MONEY KEPT? It clearly will not fit into the banking system. Not by a long shot.