Nancy Ruth Owens

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Nancy Ruth Owens

Post by Deep Knight »

Nancy Ruth Owens, who uses a bunch of other last names from famous people she claims to be married to, also claims to be President Obama’s half sister by another father and mother. Yeah, I know it doesn’t make any sense, and neither do these excerpts from 13 pages of tortured prose (giving Gassy Rassy a run for his money?).

Thursday, December 5, 2013
Obama / [WHITE GENOCIDE]

Adolph Hitler targeted Jews. Hussein Obama targets Whites. Like it or not. Those are the facts. "OBAMA," NURTURED BY GRISELDA BLANCO OF THE MEDELLIN CARTEL, CONTINUE WITH THEIR ONGOING PROGRAM OF WHITE GENOCIDE...COMMING FOR YOU IS,... NEW BLACK PANTHER/MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD/OTHER ALLIES TAKEOVER OF AMERICA. MANY SAY SECOND CIVIL WAR IMMINENT]

Be on the look-out for, and aggressively protest, signs of "COMMUNITY SEEDING" of homeless Hispanics in your area.

There has been cover up-conspiracy by some of our Anti-American politicians of Fidel Castro's attempt to dominate the United States of America in leiu of fast cocaine monies. In other words, just as it was the Africans who sold their fellow Africans to the white man, so it is here. Whites have sold whites to the Hispanic nation in trade or support of the cocaine product of Colombia

My name is Nancy R Owens, formerly of Clewiston, Florida, also known as "Molly" by "Cumbamba," "Virgin Mary" by the cartel after being molested at age ten by Pablo Escobar, "Bloody Mary" and "Mary Poppins" by the Hell's Angels.

As Rivi Ayala said years ago, "I'm not going to work in the hot sun for a few dollars a day when I can make at least $1,000 per day killing Gringos." I was just outside the door when I heard this one.

Toulis's motto was: "Go big or go home," and some of the most famous contracts were done in this short two-year span of operation. They include Walsh, as mentioned, Reagan's assassination attempt done on my 19th birthday, Jimmy Hoffa, John F Kennedy, Jr/fiancee, Hell's Angels, Amtrac bombings, the slaughter of a bus load of white children while then Hendry County Deputy Sermon Dyess, Jr., paid to protect Escobar, watched on, and several out-of-country assassinations, the names of whom I have no clue.

Do we need to return the requirements for presidency back to only those who have MILITARY experience? as Benghazi would suggest? When are we ever going to wave goodbye to HOLLYWOOD and say hello once again to MILITARY? My date of birth is March 30, 1962. The Reagan assassination anniversary date is March 30.

The fact that our country had no military leader was a source of pleasure to Pablo Escobar who repeatedly asked, grinning, "Ju have no protection because ju have no military leader. Why ju no have military leader?"

I don't know if they were called in as saviors but, there were two Hell's Angels who came through town and Dyess, Jr had me pulled from the small shed, where they stored their bags of mutilated bodies when they had too many to deal with. This horse shed was attached to the horse stall which housed the acid baths.

Nancy DALESSANDRO Pelosi is the woman almost single-handedly responsible for allowing the fabricated birth certificate evidence to be submitted fraudulently to all fifty states. It has been reported that the documents signed have had the "Citizen" requirement clause removed. This requirement should have most certainly picked up by the signers of these documents and it begs question, "How could such an oversight have occurred not once but FIFTY+ times?!"

Having spent many hours with the early Medellin cartel, I can tell you that I know for a fact that there IS A HISPANIC NEW WORLD ORDER. This is not to say that there are not others. The fact that you have just witnessed the first Catholic abdication in over six hundred years in favor of a new HISPANIC Pope should be more than just a clue as to where the power now lies

Gangs only exist when their leaders are strong. When the leaders are weak, such as is the case with "Boo-Hoo" Boehner, the gang disbands and loyalty goes elsewhere

Whites have been under a white genocide program for well over thirty years now and anyone familiar with the history of Miami and South Florida won't dispute this fact

Pablo Escobar was captured by Sonny Barger October 2, 1990 and held in a Melbourne, Florida motel shortly after the University of Florida Gainesville slayings of August 20, 1990 which is the anniversary of Hendry County Sheriff Sermon Dyess, Senior. Escobar, tied to a bed, was murdered by me with a butcher knife given to me at the scene. Barger had exited the room to question Roberto Escobar, possibly blinded shortly after this event. To insure that Pablo would not survive I bound my hair with several rubber bands and returned to the bed with the knife to cut out his heart eliminating all possibilities of resuscitation. The claims of former President Bill Clinton pursuing him into Colombia, imprisoning, and subsequently murdering Escobar is a complete fabrication and has served only to hide the the subversive movements of our enemies. The truth will be easier to establish due to the fact that Monica Lewinsky, Linda Tripp, and Kenneth Starr, already investigating the Clinton's for "Whitewater," took the time to prove Bill Clinton to be a liar for which Clinton was impeached.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Re: Nancy Ruth Owens

Post by texino »

S:Read patient's on-line examples and developed a Working Diagnosis; Crazy with a capital K
O: N/A (Pt. not examined in a clinical setting)
A: S/A
P: Consult with Dr. Zulloyd Cartouche MD. PhD. (ASAP!)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

texino wrote:P: Consult with Dr. Zulloyd Cartouche MD. PhD. (ASAP!)
Sorry, Dr. Cartouche only consults for Pharaohs.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote:
texino wrote:P: Consult with Dr. Zulloyd Cartouche MD. PhD. (ASAP!)
Sorry, Dr. Cartouche only consults for Pharaohs.
I see what you did there....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
bob_d

Post by bob_d »

Nancy Ruth Owens has such an uncontrollable writing style that if even 1% of what she spews was true, we'd be bigger fools than she is for writing such garbage. I guess she believes what she is pumping out. :haha:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Pablo Escobar was captured by Sonny Barger October 2, 1990 and held in a Melbourne, Florida motel shortly after the University of Florida Gainesville slayings of August 20, 1990 which is the anniversary of Hendry County Sheriff Sermon Dyess, Senior. Escobar, tied to a bed, was murdered by me with a butcher knife given to me at the scene. Barger had exited the room to question Roberto Escobar, possibly blinded shortly after this event. To insure that Pablo would not survive I bound my hair with several rubber bands and returned to the bed with the knife to cut out his heart eliminating all possibilities of resuscitation. The claims of former President Bill Clinton pursuing him into Colombia, imprisoning, and subsequently murdering Escobar is a complete fabrication and has served only to hide the the subversive movements of our enemies. The truth will be easier to establish due to the fact that Monica Lewinsky, Linda Tripp, and Kenneth Starr, already investigating the Clinton's for 'Whitewater,' took the time to prove Bill Clinton to be a liar for which Clinton was impeached."

Am I missing something, or is MacDaffie confessing to murder?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Am I missing something, or is MacDaffie confessing to murder?
Nancy Ruth Owens is - or would if she could get anyone to believe her.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I had thought Sonny Barger was the (or a) leader of the Hell's Angels Motorcycle Club (and drug/gun running emporium) in California, and that Barger was in prison from 1988 to 1992, so the story that somehow he trapped Escobar in 1990 and kept him in Florida seems .....

Wait a minute, why am I taking this seriously?!
Last edited by fortinbras on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

She is either living in an unregistered and unlicensed reality or a performance artist of the dubious variety having a colossal leg pull at birferdom's expense, but either way is as annoying as hell.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Poor Nancy Ruth Owens is completely out of her tree, batshit insane. Someone questioned her story over the Escobar connection and details, and, if her timeline was true, Escobar would have to have been running a drugs gang of international size when he was about 14.
I didn't read all the above but have you found the story about her being Obama's half sister yet?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That, or someone is having one of the longest running leg pulls I've ever seen.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bob_d

Post by bob_d »

I am guilty of reading her crep because of the humor. One of her tales concerns a trip to an island on Lake Okeechobee with bad guys. The took a severed arm out of a fish box and crammed the arm into her tail. Then they threw her into the lake where an alligator closed in on her. Talk about a wild imagination. She really needs help. :snicker:

Nancy, you could write a horror movie script. You may have missed your calling. :thinking:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

bob_d wrote:I am guilty of reading her crep because of the humor. One of her tales concerns a trip to an island on Lake Okeechobee with bad guys. The took a severed arm out of a fish box and crammed the arm into her tail. Then they threw her into the lake where an alligator closed in on her. Talk about a wild imagination. She really needs help. :snicker:

Nancy, you could write a horror movie script. You may have missed your calling. :thinking:
If I read this right, this is simply another alien UFO-abduction, anal-probing incident, and not the wild scene Nancy Ruth claims.
"Follow the Money"
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Good lord that's a whole lot of crazy! :mrgreen:
bob_d

Post by bob_d »

Crazy batshit from a mental case. Trust me. :!:
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

bob_d wrote:Crazy batshit from a mental case. Trust me. :!:
Do you know her? Do tell (with cites/documentation if possible).
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
bob_d

Post by bob_d »

I know of her.....but most importantly........I know all the people she talks about because of my 25 year law enforcement career. I knew the real circumstances of what she fantacizes about. She is definetly a wacko. Got the names right but that's all. :snicker: Why she takes credit for murdering people is beyond comprehension. :thinking:
bob_d

Post by bob_d »

If you have spare time and want more of her fantasy world, go to " you tube " and put in her name and search. She has dozens of youtube stuff out there. Every bit as made up like everything else she spews. :violin: