Christmas Party Pics

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Christmas Party Pics

Post by Deep Knight »

Since this year's party was such a blowout (funded by those Dinars we got to cash out early), I thought I would give all of us a place to post some of the pictures.

"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Christmas Party Pics

Post by The Observer »

Ted Turner was admitted to the Illuminati? How did this crime happen? Can I get a refund on my initiation fees?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Don't sweat it, Obs. He thinks he's an insider because we let him skipper the yachts, pay for the parties and run a couple of the basic mind-control routines on his stations. He has no part in the important stuff.

At least since the Fonda divorce.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Hey...where is the freemason symbol? Who forgot to put up the Freemason hosting table?!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The big guy mugging for my smartphone camera.

The line for the buffet went around the room.

I won our table's centerpiece in the raffle.

Marge from Accounting is on the left.

We danced until dawn. A GREAT time was had by all.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:Hey...where is the freemason symbol? Who forgot to put up the Freemason hosting table?!
I wouldn't make too much of this if I were you. You know how sensitive you-know-who is about you know what. It was six months until she started dating again.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote:Hey...where is the freemason symbol? Who forgot to put up the Freemason hosting table?!
Hey, the Bohemian Club table was there right up front as the sacrificial altar. What more do you want?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

When did Destro join? Must have missed that memo.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

My pictures turned out great, but you'll have to get into the NSA mainframe to see them. And did anyone else like Tony Blair's robes?
:twisted:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

My pictures turned out great; but at the request of the other ... um, "participants" in the activities portrayed in the pictures, I have placed the relevant memory card in a place which a friend assured me was totally secure -- the office safe in the head office of the publisher of the National Enquirer.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The artwork that started this thread is from an ouvre which, depending on your racial attitudes, can make your blood boil or run cold.

http://www.deesillustration.com/

Naturally I am curious about any background info on the artiste.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I got the first picture from an insane screed about, well, everything in the world, posted on MacHaffie's Nesara News (formally RAP NESARA, but RAP got downgraded) website. There were other illustrations, but none by this anti-Semitic creep whose razor-sharp mind is attested to by this recent illustration from the link above (under the title "PSY-OP Against Dees").

This insightful investigation into 9/11 and how them Jews like to brag about about their crimes 22 years early. I also understand they kill cute baby kittens and say disparaging things about your mother's virtue.

And finally, another version of the party photo that started all of this. Can you spot all 14 differences?

"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Can you spot all 14 differences?
1. In the 2nd picture, George Bush has $27 million more dinar squeezed into his robe's left pocket.

2. Soros is wearing pink underwear underneath his robe in the 2nd picture (he went commando in the first picture).

3. Rosie O' Donnell was substituted for the crying infant.

4. Alan Greenspan is carrying a supply-side economics book written by Laffer.

5. Orly Taitz is the sacrifcer in the 2nd picture (Slim Whitman was in the original picture).

6. Tony Blair wears a Romney mask .

7. Third mustache hair on the left side of Turner's lip is out of position

8. Bill Gates has swiped all of the hors d'oeuvres from the buffet cart next to him

9. In the 2nd picture, Deep Knight is inspecting Dove's tonsils with his tongue (just behind the drapes).

10. Bernanke is riding a goat

11. Obama is without a teleprompter in the 2nd picture (thus explaining why his mouth is closed).

12. The eyeball in the Illuminati logo belonged to a Cyclops who failed his inititation rite.

13. FEMA death camps have all been relocated to Canada on the globe.

14. Hillary Clinton has replaced the silver-skull guy from the first picture (this was a tough one, you have to look really, really, close).