Dinarians Beg "Powers That Be" To RV

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Dinarians Beg "Powers That Be" To RV

Post by notorial dissent »

Piddling in their ancient guy pampers more like you mean. SPECTRE is just so retro 60's.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Deep Knight wrote:INTEL UPDATE ---- Much is happening in Reno per the RV. Ten or more Fed Corp Treasury Agents were rumored arrested and removed. They were blocking the RV. These plus the top dog have been arrested and put in protective custody. They are all scared for their lives from the Bush Cabal.

Federal Reserve Bank owned by the Rothschild has been closed down and David Rothschild flew into Reno on his private jet for the final signing.

CONGRATULATIONS --- AS OF MIDNIGHT 12/23, THE ROTHSCHILD PRIVATE BANK -- FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, FEDERAL CORP AND ALL FEDERAL AGENCIES INCLUDING THE IRS WILL BE DEAD AND ABOLISHED FROM OUR LAND. The RV exchanges will be done using the REPUBLIC GOLD ASSET TREASURY NOTES.

THANK YOU WHITE KNIGHTS AND THE RESISTANCE! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
So much to comment on.
First, ten federal Treasury Agents in Reno?? I sort of doubt that heavy a concentration, and I doubt that Reno is the epicenter of federal concern about Iraqi Dinarii.

Second, the Rothschild investment family has NO relationship with the Federal Reserve. None of the Rothschild institutions even belongs to the Federal Reserve system. David de Rothschild, one of the famous family in the UK, is a youthful ecologist (not a banker). David Rothschild (apparently unrelated), an economist (not a banker) writes for the Huffington Post, and definitely does not own a jet. I am not sure if the airport in Reno can handle jet traffic.

As of lunchtime, January 29th, I can report that the Federal Reserve System and IRS are functioning at full capacity, ditto for other federal agencies, and the Rothschild Family investment banks in the UK and France appear from their websites to be fully functioning. I would have thought the closure of any of these institutions would get some media attention.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

That's all just an illusion created by the Dark Forces to keep we, the people from learning about the RV, the announcement of NESARA and so on.

:lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Piddling in their ancient guy pampers more like you mean. SPECTRE is just so retro 60's.
Kids these days have no respect for the classics. Sure, MI-6 may have quashed SPECTRE, but they fought the bad fight and we NWO-types should give credit where credit is due. Who do you think invented the bridge that dropped people into a pool of hungry piranha fish? That's right ... and it's still being used successfully around the world today!

Sorry to jump down your throat like that, it's been one of those days. Almost RV'd a couple times, but we let a few more elites cash in at $38, sent the rest of them across a piranha pool bridge, and thwarted it. Just be glad you didn't bad-mouth my father's old outfit, THRUSH.

"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Face it, even KAOS could thwart these clowns!

GET SMART, KILL HIM! Or I'm cancelling the Christmas party!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I'll see your KAOS and raise you a Z.O.W.I.E. (Zonal Organization for World Intelligence and Espionage).

Image Image

KAOS was never the same after their leader, Siegfried, left to be a doctor on that cruise boat. It degenerated into a non-commercial community/college radio station broadcasting from the Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA, 89.3 FM. Z.O.W.I.E., on the other hand, had Derek Flint, who not only saved the world, but was a hit with the ladies. Often in groups of 3 or 4. More than once Deep Knight has stolen, er, been inspired by his exploits.

Full disclosure - my late Psychologist friend did some grad school at Evergreen and was a DJ at KAOS in the late 70's. He told the story that the "founder" was a big "Get Smart" fan, and was delighted to get the call letters.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Deep Knight wrote:I'll see your KAOS and raise you a Z.O.W.I.E. (Zonal Organization for World Intelligence and Espionage).

KAOS was never the same after their leader, Siegfried, left to be a doctor on that cruise boat. It degenerated into a non-commercial community/college radio station broadcasting from the Evergreen State College in Olympia, WA, 89.3 FM. Z.O.W.I.E., on the other hand, had Derek Flint, who not only saved the world, but was a hit with the ladies. Often in groups of 3 or 4. More than once Deep Knight has stolen, er, been inspired by his exploits.

Full disclosure - my late Psychologist friend did some grad school at Evergreen and was a DJ at KAOS in the late 70's. He told the story that the "founder" was a big "Get Smart" fan, and was delighted to get the call letters.
So KAOS relocated to Olympia Washington did it? Dove lived just outside of Olympia. Her postal address for donations was a postal box in Olympia. Coincidence? I think not.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Kids these days have no respect for the classics. Sure, MI-6 may have quashed SPECTRE, but they fought the bad fight and we NWO-types should give credit where credit is due. Who do you think invented the bridge that dropped people into a pool of hungry piranha fish? That's right ... and it's still being used successfully around the world today!

Sorry to jump down your throat like that, it's been one of those days. Almost RV'd a couple times, but we let a few more elites cash in at $38, sent the rest of them across a piranha pool bridge, and thwarted it. Just be glad you didn't bad-mouth my father's old outfit, THRUSH.
So was this you guys trying to restock in anticipation of a big demand for your "services" when the Dinarians got too close to getting the RV through?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/29/justice/n ... ?hpt=hp_t2

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Yep, the game is afoot! First, "Co-Shoot" comes waltzing through a thread seeming to be up to speed though he hasn't posted for years. Then there is talk about that cruise boat program, the one with the neurotic guy from The Mary Tyler Moore Show as the Skipper. "The Ship of Character Actors" Now, I have never been on a cruise ship voyage, but as a "Canalista" I've been up and down the ditch on all kinds of craft. (The "Ditch" is our nick name for the Panama Canal) and I can tell you one of those liners takes a couple of thousand Filipinos to keep it going. I'll also tip you off that the lowest job in a Limburger Cheese factory gets more respect than "Cruise Ship Doctor." Well, I really don't have an issue other that letting you Cats and Kittens know that I'm hip to this Dinar deal being like endsville. Plant you now,dig you later! Tomas
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com