Dinarians Beg "Powers That Be" To RV

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Dinarians Beg "Powers That Be" To RV

Post by LightinDarkness »

I just had to make a seperate post about this because, to me, it just underscores how absolutely evil people like TNTTony really are. I get it - hes preaching to really stupid, gullible people. But its still not fair to exploit these people, even if they bring it on themselves. There is a thread on Tony's forums where the dinarians are beginning the Illuminati to RV because Tony has told them that "they" are withholding the RV. The bolding is mine:
HI, this is not going to be negative but I would encourage each of you in a very nice way, by adding to this post, to tell the PTB why we need the RV tonight! I hope this works. Feel free to add any positive message. I will go first!

Dear PTB. We would like to give your our personal reasons for helping us out and letting the RV occur tonight!

1. We are barely making ends meet and the bills are way behind. We are so stressed by the negative calls we are having to deal with on a daily basis. Actually the Mortgage company has been decent to work with but we are way, WAY, past the end of our rope and theirs! We only have 10 or so days to come up with the past due payments or we will be out on the street. We know others have cashed out and get to save their homes and such, please help us!

2. We have been told the USA wanted the spending to be reflected in the 4th quarter of 2013. We have heard that the retail sales are still way behind what was hoped for . Do you realize that not only will we not have the money for christmas but if the RV keeps being delayed we will cash out in 2014 and not have to pay the majority of our TAXES until 2015!!! How does that help the economy for 2013, 4th quarter.

3. We wanted to be able to participate in charities that need our money for christmas, ie: Toys for Tots, Angel Trees, Christmas Charities that help less fortunate folks for this time of year. Thanks to no RV, we will not be able to help others but probably need the charity ourselves.

4. The longer this is held off the more frustrated the majority of folks become. We are scared, doing without, and not able to help or even in some cases buy groceries, not to mention gifts, for our families. Do you really intend to do that to the folks who pay the most taxes?????

5. We are being told it wouldl go from Nov. 1st thru today, that is over 1 3/4ths months! We have wanted to enjoy the holiday and now it have been withheld from us. We have even had family members that are ill or have died and we can do NOTHING to help them. How sad.

6. Finally, if the RV is let loose now some folks may cash all in or some may wait until Jan1st and then delay the tax payments due until late 2014 or even 2015. Do you realize that? I would strongly suggest that you let it go ASAP. Please stop letting others dictate conditions, let this go and save the season for everyone!

Well those are my top six pleas for help and reasons therefore. Hope you all add to these and that the PTB read this and let is go so we can move forward with our lives. By the way, many folks buy reserves when they hear the rates are possibly low so they have enough to cover their needs and also help others. If you let it go, that will be a moot point, non-issue. Also , the majority of us that have clear heads and are adults will certainly discourage the rowdy ones from misbehaving.

Hope this sees it;s way to Santa and that he brings the freedom we all need to create a better world! And to all a Goodnight!
Yes, its really dumb to spend all your waking hours listening to dinar conference calls and using your cash to buy dinars instead of paying your mortgage - and in that sense they deserve what they get - but its just so sad. They are buying dinars on reserve instead of buying groceries. Buying on reserve, by the way, is a new scam dinar dealers do where you can essentially buy on credit and make payments..with the promise to receive your dinars when it RVs (which means the dealers are getting even more free money, since the RV will never occur).

If there is a hell, the lowest circle of it is reserved for Dinar gurus telling these people that they'll be rich any day now because of a mythical RV.
Deep Knight

Re: Dinarians Beg "Powers That Be" To RV

Post by Deep Knight »

No need to wait, it's here!

INTEL UPDATE ---- Much is happening in Reno per the RV. Ten or more Fed Corp Treasury Agents were rumored arrested and removed. They were blocking the RV. These plus the top dog have been arrested and put in protective custody. They are all scared for their lives from the Bush Cabal.

Everything for the RV release by the IMF Christine Largarde has been done, all papers have been signed. Awaiting Official Release and the banks phone numbers.

Federal Reserve Bank owned by the Rothschild has been closed down and David Rothschild flew into Reno on his private jet for the final signing.
GOD Bless America Again

CONGRATULATIONS --- AS OF MIDNIGHT 12/23, THE ROTHSCHILD PRIVATE BANK -- FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, FEDERAL CORP AND ALL FEDERAL AGENCIES INCLUDING THE IRS WILL BE DEAD AND ABOLISHED FROM OUR LAND. The RV exchanges will be done using the REPUBLIC GOLD ASSET TREASURY NOTES.

THANK YOU WHITE KNIGHTS AND THE RESISTANCE! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

This post begging for the RV is just sad. While the people who believe in the RV dreams spread by Okie and Tony share blame for getting caught up in this nonsense, these gurus are just cruel, greedy, jackasses who deserve to go down in flames. Is there not some criminal law these jerks have broken?

Any updates on this thread on Tony's site?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Here you are. I don't know, none of Tony or Okie's posts seem to be "beggy" enough. If you want to get rich, then on your knees and grovel, worms!

12-26-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Bank personnel has been called in, call centers and exchange centers, and security are all there but we know nothing is going to happen because there is a meeting at 5 PM today to determine what's next. So why did they bring all those people in? There is nothing more to do with the plan, just back door stuff. All that's been done. There are lots of things going on globally, even here with US Government. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
12-26-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Christine Lagarde is fighting for us. Take it as a positive that we have people on our side for the rate. We have peeps in our corner fighting for us. The $32 rate is still showing. They have paid out 3.44 in country and based their budget on it. It's still on. WE are still alive, it could still happen at any time. It still could happen in next 5 days. Let's just wait and see what happens at the meeting today. [post 2 of 2]

Friday, December 27, 2013
** Iraqi dinar, recently being said ** / Okie_Oil_Man, Bluwolf, Poppy3

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 27-Dec-2013 04:15:02

=====
12-26-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HOPE EVERY ONES HOLIDAY WAS PLEASANT. I KNOW SOME WASN'T--THOSE WHO WERE ARRESTED. YES EVEN AT THIS LATE DATE THE AUTHORITIES ARE STILL WEEDING OUT ALL THOSE WHO TRIES EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO "MILK THE SYSTEM" FOR ALL IT'S WORTH. I AM GETTING INFORMATION IN TODAY AS IN THE PAST ABOUT THE IMMINENCE OF OUR R/V. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
12-26-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man EVEN THOUGH NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT TIMING WE DO KNOW IT IS STILL IN THE PROCESS AND IS INEVITABLE TO HAPPEN. THERE ARE MANY FACTORS THAT HAS TO BE ADDRESSED ON AN INTERNATIONAL SCALE AROUND DEC 28TH AND JAN 3RD. WE ARE IN A VERY GOOD TIME FRAME IT APPEARS RIGHT NOW. I AM TRYING TO OBTAIN MORE CREDIBLE (IF THATS EVEN POSSIBLE ANY MORE) ANY INFORMATION AND IF I OBTAIN IT I WILL SHARE. [post 2 of 2]
---
12-26-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf BANKS ARE STILL ON STANDBY, PERSONNEL ARE ON ALERT BUT NOT IN SITE. MOST WILL BE BACK BY THE THE 2ND ACCORDINGLY. PRICE VALUE OF CURRENCY STILL VERY HIGH AND THE TIME ON THE CLOCK STILL HAS NOT STARTED, IT SHALL START WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE. GCC AND WTO BOTH ARE WAITING FOR THIS RELEASE AND THAT IS AROUND THE CORNER.
---
12-26-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 RV NEWS IS STRONG IN OUR FAVOR. I AM GETTING PUMPED AND VERY EXCITED. THE NEWS SAYS TO ME THEY ARE MOVING IN OUR DIRECTION WITHOUT DELAY. THE OUTSIDE PRESSURE ON MALIKI IS SOLID AND THEY ARE NOT GIVING IN OR BACKING OFF. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
12-26-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 I HAVE ALWAYS SAID WATCH THEIR ACTIONS AND DON'T BUY INTO WHAT THEY SAY BLINDLY. THE ACTIONS LATELY IS ALL POSITIVE AND SEEMS TO BE DIRECT FOR YOU, ME, AND THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ. I EXPECT TO SEE RATE MOVEMENT BETWEEN NOW AND JAN 2ND. I MAY BE WRONG BUT THE SIGNS TO ME ARE SOLID. [post 2 of 2]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:34 AM

The signs are solid!
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Indeed, the signs are there! This is one of the most popular posts on the TNT Forums right now:
I went to the bank this afternoon after the Tony call to do some banking. It was very eye opening. I’ll just tell you what was said and then my OPTION A contemplative response view and my OPTION B contemplative response view. Please share your thoughts sense we are all in this together.

BACKSTORY

This is a Wells Fargo business banker I have had an ongoing relationship with in handling ministry and personal accounts. I’ve been for the past two months picking his brain and slowly testing the waters by sharing things with him about the Dinar and the Dong.

This particular Wells Fargo branch is not a minor branch, but a “premier main branch” I think is how they refer to it. In any case he pulled me aside today and told me he and every employee at the bank received an email message on their computers on Monday. He said that everyone at the bank was puzzled as they talked about it. Here is basically what he said to me about the contents of the email

“Everyone here at the bank received an email notification in the system that told us to prepare yourself. We are expecting a rush of people coming into the bank beginning this week to do currency exchanges for U.S. dollars with the Dinar and Dong. Wells Fargo will not being doing any exchanges of these two currencies. Also you are not to advise or give any opinion to customers if they ask you if this was a good or bad investment”

POINT #1

He looked at me with a surprising look because last week I told him that most bank personnel including managers wouldn’t know anything about the currency exchange or re-evaluation until the higher ups give out that information. Remember everyone; Tony has been talking about this. I’m so glad that I was prepared with this information beforehand thanks to Tony.

POINT #2

I asked him did the email contain instructions to bank employees about the 800 numbers and pamphlets to be given out to customers when they ask about cashing out, so that they are directed to the call centers? Remember this was another thing that we have been told. He told me that nothing like that was in the email. I asked him if management had maybe told him and the staff? He said so far nothing has been said by management about any 800 numbers, pamphlets or referring people to call centers.

I WAS SURPRISED & SHOCKED !
You know whats most hilarious/sad about this is that its clear whats happened here: Wells Fargo has been harassed by dinarians for years, and they know that every new year all the pumpers like Tony tell them the RV has occurred (again) and masses of idiots go to try to cash in the RV. Clearly, the bank is just warning them about this since THEY DON'T EXCHANGE THE DINAR.

Yet somehow, some way, this is turned into a positive story that the RV will be occurring next week. The sheer stupidity it takes for dinarians to read that story and think its proof of the RV is amazing, if anything its the exact opposite.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:Here you are. I don't know, none of Tony or Okie's posts seem to be "beggy" enough. If you want to get rich, then on your knees and grovel, worms!
Or you could just start a sleazy scam like Tony and Okie.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

notorial dissent wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:Here you are. I don't know, none of Tony or Okie's posts seem to be "beggy" enough. If you want to get rich, then on your knees and grovel, worms!
Or you could just start a sleazy scam like Tony and Okie.

So I repeat, surely these two have committed some criminal act in all this. At the very least fraud. Why aren't they being prosecuted or already in jail? Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I don't see how anything they've done could be illegal. They're basically recommending investing in a currency based on the possibility of a future event that could increase its value.

Maybe fraud if you could prove he was lying about the 1-800 call centers but I don't know how you'd do that.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ashlynne39 wrote:So I repeat, surely these two have committed some criminal act in all this. At the very least fraud. Why aren't they being prosecuted or already in jail? Anyone have any thoughts on this?
I personally am of the opinion that they are violating any number of laws, Federal and State. I am quite sure that most of the state public fraud laws are still on the books and enforceable, and they are certainly breaking the currency investment act laws all over the place. They are certainly inducing their clientele to purchase dinars, by acts of fraud and deceit and misrepresentation, which is in clear violation of the laws starting that dinars MAY NOT be sold in this country for investment purposes. If these clowns were selling stocks, the SEC would be having a field day shutting them down. I would suspect they are also ignoring all the various licensing laws as well. I would equally bet that they are not reporting any of the money they are making on sales as income.

The big problem is getting some state AG or federal prosecutor to decide it is worth the effort to go after them. TNTTony is reportedly an old CA con artist with a long track record and this is just his latest scam, Okie is reputedly the front man for another of the pumper dumpers. On a brighter note, at least one of the pumper dumpers has been forceably shut down and jailed, and maybe there will be more to come.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

I thought surely by now the Dinarios would be singing something beside praises to the Lord.

Well this gal looks like she could help them out: :violin: :snicker:

Queen of Karaoke - Book of Love Monotones - Barbara Ann - Self ...Queen of Karaoke - Book of Love Monotones - Barbara Ann - Self-designed Costume - Sidekicks Chicago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daAiCSzOYUA
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

I suppose we'll know more about the legalities of Dinar sales after these fine folks go to trial:

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2013/ ... cheme.html
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Jeffrey wrote:I don't see how anything they've done could be illegal. They're basically recommending investing in a currency based on the possibility of a future event that could increase its value.

Maybe fraud if you could prove he was lying about the 1-800 call centers but I don't know how you'd do that.
I disagree. Creating this frenzy among idiots, that the Dinar was going to radically revalue, or that it already had revalued and the evil illuminati was not letting them have their billions, was a false representation, which was made to induce persons to purchase the Dinar. They relied in the manner expected, did purchase it, do subscribe to those websites, and I don't see why it wouldn't be considered a fraud. The only hard part to the analysis is putting the "pumpers" together with the sellers.
LightinDarkness

The lunacy continues. Heres another "open letter" to the "Powers that be" concerning the "global currency reset." Remember this person is writing to a fictional group of people about a fictional event...just imagine if dinarians put their energy to actually doing real things to make money?
To the PTB, government departments, Authors of the Plan, big guy in charge, world powers, cabal or whoever is in the position of taking the actual action of making the global currency reset go live to the general public,

I realize you've been in power for a long, long time. I realize I'm not going to teach you how to rule the world or explain the benefits of a fair and balanced global economy. Personally I don't think you care about the happiness of "the people." Perhaps I'm wrong. Perhaps not. I have seen men and women in power twist agendas, force actions and repress those who they control in order to create a desired outcome. This isn't a new game. It has been going on a long time on the world stage and in companies, churches and even families. I understand our comfort isn't your concern. But what we can all do for you as an individuals might be something you've forgotten.

Have you forgotten -- or did you ever even know -- what a group of caring and focused individuals working *for* you can do? Do you know that a team unified is infinitely more powerful and great than one beaten into submission? I don't have to be a controller of the world to have seen the power of the "common man." Like a colony of ants, there is indeed strength in numbers. And hopefully you haven't forgotten that empowering those numbers will greatly benefit the greater good which in turn benefits those at the top. Turn that massive force against those at the top and structures will fall. History has proven that.

Having said that, I have not heard one single solitary person on any call or in any article make any indication that they will use the proceeds of this investment to attempt to overthrow any government, wipe out any power-wielding individuals or nuke the world. I'm sure there are folks who might think that way. But it would appear to me the vast majority simply want to take care of their families and help other people. You know, basic, good decent human beings with God-loving character.

You need us to spend our money. You need us to invest our money. You need us to pay taxes, buy luxuries and pay for college tuitions. In the U.S. we are the strength of the growth of this country.

Let me quote President Obama to help me make my point:

"For we, the people, understand that our country cannot succeed when a shrinking few do very well and a growing many barely make it. We believe that America’s prosperity must rest upon the broad shoulders of a rising middle class." (2nd inaugural address, 20 January 2013)

I am not interested in taking down any PTB or world-controlling entities with my new wealth. I want to work on improving education for those who do not have access to funds to do so. I want to assist entrepreneurs who have ideas and plans for building products and companies to strengthen our world, not just our country. There are musicians, artists and filmmakers who need funding for projects that can further educate and entertain world citizens. It is my intent to seek them out, then help them out.

These may not be considered a priority by those of you that run the world. My guess is that you truly don't care about the specifics. You really only care about how this affects your bottom line and *your* family. In other words, if a new business takes off that generates more revenue, taxes or other monetary benefits to your coffers, then you'll care. My personal financial needs, nor the needs of my children, friends or anyone else I might impact with this opportunity are not being considered. That is positively abhorrent.

As individuals and groups in power, you have more unchallenged liberties than the vast majority of the world population. Yet that seems not enough. You feel it is your duty to "protect" us from ourselves. You expect 80% or more to be broke (or nearly so) within 2-3 years. So what is the worry? Surely you're not worried about the other 20% who will be building businesses, schools and for the most part simply living our lives in happiness as we take care of our families? That doesn't sound very threatening to me. We're not all sheep. But we don't all have aspirations of world domination either. We simply want freedom of thought and time.

That this investment has still not produced fruit for the countries and their citizens across the world is an absolute abomination. Stop the greed and make the moves that allow the world to prosper. Release this to the world and its people. Because the honest truth is that most of those regular citizens will indeed simply take their money and go live comfortably and happily and they will *still* be nowhere near able to touch the wealth and power that you have already amassed. Yet you will benefit greatly because of the money we spend and the investments we make.

Those of you in power created the great depression and the great recession. Your illegal acts and new laws allowed you to make even more money, while at the same time putting not only the U.S. but the whole world into financial disaster. You started and supplied the wars that our sons and daughters fought and died in. You control the flow of money, laws and governments that try to keep us in our place. You have it all and yet you still want to keep us in our place?

Remember the power of the ants. If they have a place to build their home and a food source, they'll simply go about their lives and do what they do. But if the food source dries up or their house is destroyed, they will move on and find something else to devour. In numbers they are strong, especially if pushed to the brink of too much suffering.

I'm not begging you to complete the global currency reset. And I'm not threatening you either. I am stating that it is well past the time to bring this to the world. Watch it flourish. Watch it generate an abundance of wealth and growth unheard of in our time. And the best part is you don't have to give up your power to make it happen. This is in the best interest of all of you, all of us and most importantly, the world.

As world citizens we must end the great separation between the haves and have-nots. I don't mean that to mean creations of fully equal financial status between all people. I don't want handouts. Every single soul has a responsibility to work, sweat and toil to build their own dream. I want a balanced approach in truly allowing anyone from any country of any race and any gender to create their own dreams and have the ability to grow those dreams into reality. This is a God-given right of all human beings, not just the ones who are in a position of power. The U.S. Declaration of Independence clearly states this by providing these unalienable rights, endowed by our Creator, of which are "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

If the greatest benefits of the global currency reset are held only for those in the know or in power or who have friends in high places, then it truly isn't "global" is it? If only the "elite" are served and given the benefits of this plan, then we might as well reinstate legalized slavery because that is essentially the same thing. One individual should not have so much power over another that the latter has no recourse but to submit to the former. If someone doesn't properly care for their finances in a post GCR world, then they have only themselves to blame. But if they never get the chance because the wealthy and powerful take it all before they get there, then a great injustice has been done.

I will bring this to a close with the words of former U.S. President, Franklin D. Roosevelt who I believe sums it up perfectly as to why this needs to be done and done now for everyone:

"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." (Greeting to the American Committee for Protection of Foreign-born, 9 January 1940)

The world is ready. The world needs this now. Get it done.
All of this about a mythical event! It doesn't even make any sense, if the not real "Powers That Be" are all-rich and all-powerful, why exactly would they create a global currency reset to make everyone rich?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness quoting some open letter writer wrote: I have seen men and women in power twist agendas, force actions and repress those who they control in order to create a desired outcome.
It's nice to have your work noticed. Thanks!
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They can beg all they want, why would I let them RV publicly when as it is now I can cash in at $38, take my millions so earned and buy MORE for 1166 per dollar? I mean, by the end of next week I'll own ALL the dinar on the planet myself!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Somebody made a pretty penny, selling these people Iraqi currency that's worth less than Enron stock for several dollars a pop.

I am very angry ..... that I didn't think of it first.
LightinDarkness

Update: TNT Tony has 210,000 idiot dinarians following him on twitter now tweeting "#wearethepeople" hashtag messages begging the Powers That Be to stop cashing out the elites and let them get their millions. His fellow co-host "DC Guy" tells us that the government is quaking in its boots out of fear of this, can you confirm DK?!

I still don't get the game plan here though. The RV is fake, and Tony knows that - hes a conman and a well known purveyor of frauds. Hes pumping for Sterling Currency. What does he gain by getting his followers worked up to a rabid, hysterical frenzy by constantly telling them that all the rich are cashing out and they get nothing but the $3/dinar rate?

I thought originally that Tony was doing this so that if he ended up going to jail due to his upcoming trial, he could claim his exposure of the rich cashing out got him punished by the government. His followers would completely eat that up in any case, but they would really believe it with this kind of set up. Now I see his trial has been postponed again though, until March, and I don't think he can keep dialing up the crazy for that long. Tony's followers are already using words like "revolution" and "making them pay" - one of them is going to crack.

They are also calling/writing their Congresspersons and Senators, and the responses are hilarious. Basically the interns replying are saying either (1) we have no idea what your talking about or (2) the dinar "investment" is a scam. Of course, either response is taken by his followers are just more proof that the government is covering it up :brickwall:
LightinDarkness

Actually you know what, I think I just figured it out. Tony read a "question" from someone (AKA himself) asking "Can you tell us what the international rate is so we can buy more currency since we may not be getting the contract rate?" In RV mythology the "international rate" is the $3/dinar everyone gets and the $38/dinar is the "contract rate" that only special TNT followers were to get by dialing a special 800 number.

But apparently Sterling hasn't been having good sales lately, so this entire recent hysteria has been around getting his followers to go buy more dinars/dongs/etc. so that they will be millionaires even at the low rate. Quite a good con, if you think about it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Tony may think that, yes, he can continue to dial up the crazy for as long as necessary. After all LaRouche kept his followers pretty much intact through a prison sentence. Warren Jeffs the same (I am 'lucky' enough to be receiving regular 'revelations' from the imprisoned Prophet - he issues commands to various world leaders and apparently does not bother to check his spelling with a dictionary). He might even be hoping, like Leroy Schweitzer and others, that he can rouse his followers enough to get them to engineer a jail break for him.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:His fellow co-host "DC Guy" tells us that the government is quaking in its boots out of fear of this, can you confirm DK?!
Again with the boots! Shaking or quaking, we don't do it in the Illuminati - you must be thinking of SPECTRE.

"Follow the Money"