Things that Make You Go WTF?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Things that Make You Go WTF?

Post by Deep Knight »

The uninitiated know about "the plan" and are blabbing it all over the internet on MacHaffie's site.

Sunday, March 2, 2014
Alert

Tomorrow, the Illuminati are planning a hugh attack and an enourmous destruction. Damascus/Syria could be hit severely, Chineese troups invasion - probably in the USA. Egypt would be hit later. Seven Billion Citizens have been decieved. The betrayel against the Citizens is immense and the hyenous plot against the Citizens is unbelievable. Jesuits (Illuminati) are the transformed Knights Templars, who provoked conflicts/wars in ages in order to enslave Citizens economically and since 2013, they try to exterminate Billions of us, their final kill, and they try to establish an irreversible Nazi-society in the whole world. Interpol, Secret Services, International Court in Haag, all are on their side. Russia has not attacked Ukraine, their naval base in Sevastopol was about to be nuked on Feb 24th by the US-Illuminati. NASA has never been on the Moon, Nazi scientists has been transferred secretly into the USA before the end of WW2, Henry Kissinger was involved, and they continued working on the Nazi take over of the whole world, which is what they are trying to do now. Any leader of a country, who defends his Citizens, is on the side of all Citizens, we have been set up. Ukraine was attacked by Illuminati with involvement of Soros, and other Illuminati henchmen. Pope Francis is a Jesuit and not a Christian. Jesuit General Superior is the most powerful person in the world, who rules by tyranny and is co-responsible for the most severe organised criminality, incl the current planned attacks tomorrow with probable Economical Endgame-Reset. Declaration of Anathema has been declared on Pope Francis on August 2nd, 2013 (YouTube:"(Catholic) Server of the Anticrist! False Pope Francis"). Jesuits(Illuminati) are Nazis and use NATO as their military force for our money, UN and EU are Jesuits/Illuminati frauds and we, Citizens should not pay any costs of NATO, EU, UN or any criminal Governments, instead we should reject them all as illegal they are. NATO-chief Rasmussen, is a danish Nazist, who had been involved in murder of Citizens of many countries on behalf of Jesuits/Illuminati/Nazi-Bilderberg Group and even in crimes against humanity by chemtrailing. If NATO attack tomorrow again, Rasmussen should be facing an execution for war-crimes. UN-security council is illegitimit as the whole UN is a Nazi organization as well as the EU is a Nazi idea. PM of UK is a Nazi-puppet, PM of Canada is a Nazi-puppet, PM of France is a Nazi-puppet, PM of New Zealand is a Nazi-puppet, PM of Japan is an Nazi-puppet, Angela Merkel is a Nazi-puppet and reported biological doughter of Adolf Hitler, PM of Sweden attended Nazi Bilderberg group and is responsible for high crimes against humanity of a swedish Nazist Jacob Wallenberg, Nazi-followers in Sweden as chief of Secret Service A.T. and minister of Justice B.A. are responsible for allowing of consumption of "killernanoprocessors" in Coca-Cola, that could kill us within 12 days after activating by radioways (watch YouTube RevMichelleHopkins Channel, October 8th, 12th and 21st, 2013). Bilderberg Nazist Jacob Wallenberg is probably also involved in HAARP, resulting in murder of many Citizens and destruction all over the world.
TO THE ILLUMINATI, Jesuits, Windsors, Oranje-Nassau, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Illuminati-Nazist and treator John Kelly, Nazi-henchman Joe Biden, NATO-Rasmussen: UNDER DEATH PENALTY STOP YOUR PLANNED ATTACKS TOMORROW AND ANY TIME, YOU ARE NAZI-CRIMINALS AND BELONG TO PRISON.
---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:25 PM

Ha! Puvodni ("Pud" to his friends) left out more than a dozen of our top-shelf conspiracies! Not as smart as he thinks he is, but still he has to be "taken care of." You know, "shown the error of his ways with extreme prejudice." The implements are heating in the forge as we speak.
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

I am puzzled why MacHalfassed's poster would have chosen the Czech phrase Původní zpráva which means original message or first post.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Deep Knight wrote: allowing of consumption of "killernanoprocessors" in Coca-Cola, that could kill us within 12 days after activating
As I always suspected, but Pepsi drinkers will be spared, right?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, March 7, 2014
== re A CALL AND A REQUEST.....LOVE BEAMS HEART 'HERE'.....==

= I REQUEST ALL AVAILABLE ASSISTANCE =
= ALL UPLOADS AND DOWNLOADS =
= IN ALL GRACE AND EASE =
= THANK YOU =
= RIGHT NOW=
= PLEASE =

......and my 'position'.....'here'......the northern point of the county of 'orange'...( ironies abound )
adjacent to 'los angeles'....throat chakra.....of earth.....
south of mt Shasta...
west of pyramids of salton sea area.....
east of crystal pyramids off coast under sea.....
power plants, naval weapons depot and port, joint force air military base,
long beach world trade center, port of los angeles, port of long beach,
refineries, santa catalina island, LAX, long beach international air port hub, sacred lands, is lands...
Vandenberg space command center, boeing data center in seal beach, et al....

The grand portal of this area combined with the 'western spiritual gate' of our chumash tribe......point conception......

= CALL AND REQUEST =
ALL DIAMOND LIGHT
ALL RAYDIANT RAYNBOW RAYS ABLAZE AFLAME
ALL CRYSTALLINE CORE
ALL SING THE PRAISE
ALL FEEL THE HUM
ALL ENERGY
ALL FREQUENCY
ALL VIBRATIONS
ALL BE HERE NOW

MOTHER EARTH
FATHER SKY
GALACTIC CENTER
HERE AM I
HERE AM I
HERE AM I

CALL AND REQUEST
ALL
GOD AND GODDESS
ALL
IN PEACE
IN JOY
IN LOVE
IN LIGHT
BE

WE CAN DO THIS
WE BRING THIS IS
THIS IS IT
RIGHT NOW

ALL AS ONE
ALL AS LOVE
ALL
ONE AS LOVE
LOVE AS ONE

MY SPHERE IS CLEAR
I AM ALL AM I

...AND SO IT IS

......well thank you all so much for your love and service, in all heart gratitude shinning...
....here we go...all ready...love, Ed = LOVE BEAMS HEART HERE =

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:55 PM 0 comments

I think Ed's sphere is a little too clear and it caused him to get too much sun.
"Follow the Money"
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Did anyone read that a big bag of manure fell out of the sky yesterday in Seal Beach, California?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Crazy! Exact Spot Flight 370 'Crashed' At In Indian Ocean Is Shown In Man of Steel! ( videos )
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Posted By: Dave404 [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 25-Mar-2014 02:43:47
In Response To: MH370: search for debris suspended as families attack government - live feed Guardian Australia (Dave404)

From Dahboo7 -
Crazy! Exact Spot Flight 370 'Crashed' At In Indian Ocean Is Shown In Man of Steel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV7eNTD2dzU

NO PROOF! Malaysian PM Says Flight 370 Crashed In Indian Ocean and 'ALL LIVES LOST'!

Dave404.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:19 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 5, 2014
Activating Humanity's Prosperity Code << Golden Age of Gaia

ALL BE LOVE.....ALL LOVE TO YOU........ JOHN

WE INVOKE UNIVERSAL LAW

OUR SPHERE IS CLEAR
I AM CLEAR
AND CLEARLY LOVE

THIS IS IT
RIGHT NOW
LOVE

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:35 PM

Oh yeah, well two can play at this game!

INVOKING ILLUMINATI UNIVERSAL MARTIAL LAW!

DOO-BE-DOO-BE-DOO ....... DOO-DOO-BE-DOO-BE

WE INVOKE ALL CAPS UNIVERSAL MARTIAL LAW

OUR SPHERE IS CLEAR
AND LET ME BE CLEAR
STRUGGLING WILL ONLY MAKE THE KNOTS TIGHTER

THIS IS IT
RIGHT NOW
IT WILL ALL BE OVER SOON
"Follow the Money"