Things that Make You Go WTF?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Things that Make You Go WTF?

Post by notorial dissent »

Does anyone have a clue as to what McHalfwit was either smoking or otherwise inhaling when he wrote this????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I can't speak for others, but once I had sold my soul to Satan, gotten the mark of the beast, and sacrificed a virgin, the process was largely automatic. I'm sure there was paperwork, but to be honest I don't remember - something about wallowing in blood does that to you.
"Follow the Money"
Assessor
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Assessor »

Deep Knight wrote:MacHaffie raving on about NESARA is one thing, but lying about Deep Knight's brother "Black" is another! 13 thousand year old satellite my furry polka-dotted behind! I love mom, so I won't blab about her tryst with Frank Marshall Davis that produced "Black," or how long it took to get the stains out of the curtains. At least he's not the son of millionaire Thomas Wayne like our other brother, "The Dark."
One of them is a Ham Radio operator who apparently had decoded a series of signals received from the UFO Satellite and interpreted it as a star-chart centered on the Epsilon Bootes Star System and that the Black Knight originated from this System 13.000 years ago.
I'm a ham radio operator, who also happens to run a related blog, and I generally get at least one nutbar every six months writing me about this satellite.

I've never found out the identity or nationality of the ham radio operator that 'decoded' these signals in 1953, much less the nature of the signal. The 'message' allegedly was:

“Our home is Epsilon Boötis, which is a double star. We live on the sixth planet of seven—check that, the sixth of seven—counting outwards from the sun, which is the larger of the two stars. Our sixth planet has one moon. Our fourth planet has three. Our first and third planet each have one. Our probe is in the orbit of your moon.”

My first impulse is to question how this message was sent. In Morse Code? In facsimile? Since it was 'decoded', I would think that this unknown 'operator' didn't receive a voice signal. Interesting that the "aliens" would know Morse, and transmit in English, isn't it? It's also suspicious that only one operator in the world would have picked up this 'message', who just happened to be listening at the only time this 'message' was ever sent, and on the correct frequency. Of course, it's not odd at all that aliens would use ham "lingo" such as "check that", either.

Second, I wondered exactly how this unidentified 'operator' determined that the 'message' came from the satellite. Even if a directional antenna was used, it could certainly pick up terrestrial signals along with the satellite's signals. It's a big problem today, which is why there are "radio quiet" zones around radio astronomy observatories. It seems quite likely that, if such a 'message' were actually received by this unknown 'operator', that it came from another operator transmitting here on Earth. That would easily explain the use of Morse, English, and ham "lingo".

There is also nothing in that 'message' mentioning "13,000 years ago". It's also now clear that the satellite is not "in the orbit of your moon". These "aliens" aren't strong on details.

Invariably, Tesla is invoked. Tesla did early experimentation with radio when it was in its infancy, and he reported hearing "three fairy taps" once. It was later determined that this was an Italian experimenter with a simple spark gap transmitter, but Tesla put forth the notion that what he had received was a message from Venus. Ignoring what Tesla actually believed, these loons point to this as 'evidence' that he received a signal from this satellite. Apparently, the "aliens" hadn't learned Morse well enough at this point to send more detailed messages. Odd, that.

The rest of the 'evidence' is completely unsourced, and consists of the usual circular references to mutual assertions.

Whatever these clowns want to believe, I wish that they would leave amateur radio out of it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

fortinbras wrote:I keep asking: How can I join the Illuminati? What's the mailing address of its HQ? After decades of quiet desperation, I'd like to be on the winning team.
Illuminati HQ
Attn : Non-Sacrificial Recruiting
PO Box 666
Argillite, KY 41121
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:Illuminati HQ
PO Box 666
Argillite, KY 41121
But understand: "Non-Sacrificial Recruiting" means that you don't get sacrificed, not that you don't have to bring one with you.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

wserra wrote:
PO Box 666
Argillite, KY 41121
But understand: "Non-Sacrificial Recruiting" means that you don't get sacrificed, not that you don't have to bring one with you.
Yeah but you really have to remember to muzzle your sacrifice. Mine kept screaming RV RV RV over and over and over, and was chanting something to do with the OPPT and sentient gold telling him that he didn't have to work or pay anyone on his debt anymore...

Kinda made the executioner feel bad when he had to toss hi..... oh wait i've said too much....
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JennyD wrote:
wserra wrote:
PO Box 666
Argillite, KY 41121
Yeah but you really have to remember to muzzle your sacrifice. Mine kept screaming RV RV RV over and over and over, and was chanting something to do with the OPPT and sentient gold telling him that he didn't have to work or pay anyone on his debt anymore...

Kinda made the executioner feel bad when he had to toss hi..... oh wait i've said too much....
Well, the executioners simply accept the statements for value, or refuse them for cause, and then get on with things.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, February 20, 2014
McDonald’s Exposed For Using Human Meat!
McDonald's reputation is getting worse and worse and worse by each month ... you're not gonna want to believe this one ........

You're right! Especially when it's some guy raving on audio about Illuminati, Jews and the kids on milk cartons now being in between two sesame-seeded buns...

http://blastdatass.com/mcdonalds-expose ... tch-video/

McDonald’s Exposed For Using Human Meat! (Must Watch Video)
OKLAHOMA CITY – First McDonald’s was under fire for horse-meat, then mysterious “Pink slime”, and now human meat? A shocking discovery has been made in an Oklahoma City McDonald’s meat factory and other McDonald’s meat factories nationwide. Meat inspectors reportedly found human meat, stored in the meat factory freezers of an Oklahoma City meat factory.
Sources claim human meat was already in trucks outside the factory ready to be shipped to McDonald’s restaurants. Health inspectors immediately demanded inspection in various McDonald’s meat factories across the country and horrifyingly found human meat in about 9% of the factories inspected thus far.
The USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) has seized McDonald’s production and shipping and will call for more meat factory and restaurant inspections.
The situation brings up many unanswered questions. How long have they been using human meat? Where did they get the meat? Were they already dead when shipped into various factories? Investigators and Inspectors are currently being appointed for intensive investigations all around the globe.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:41 AM

In defense of McDonald's, it's well known that their burgers contain ground worms, not human meat.
"Follow the Money"
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

Deep Knight wrote: In defense of McDonald's, it's well known that their burgers contain ground worms, not human meat.
See, that's how these things get started.

Just because they taste like ground worms is NOT proof they contain the same.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

McDonalds has spent millions since 1978 fighting this rumor. I understand it spreads like wildfire in elementary schools. Ray Kroc tried to dismiss it in 1992 by saying he looked into this, and at the same time hamburger cost a dollar and a half a pound, nightcrawlers were $6 a pound (but of course, that was before Hamburger RV'd).
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:McDonalds has spent millions since 1978 fighting this rumor. I understand it spreads like wildfire in elementary schools. Ray Kroc tried to dismiss it in 1992 by saying he looked into this, and at the same time hamburger cost a dollar and a half a pound, nightcrawlers were $6 a pound (but of course, that was before Hamburger RV'd).
Yes, and you are leaving out the key fact that human meat was selling on the Illuminati Commodity Exchange at 50 cents a pound. Given the fact that the shape-shifting lizards here on earth were looking for a change of pace and a cheap place to take their lizardlings for dinner, introducing human flesh on the McDonald's menu was an obvious and logical step.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Hadn't seen that one in a while, nor my other favorite, that Proctor and Gamble is a satanic front.
I dunno about McDs, but P&G has spent millions fighting the "satanic front" rumors.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:Hadn't seen that one in a while, nor my other favorite, that Proctor and Gamble is a satanic front.
I dunno about McDs, but P&G has spent millions fighting the "satanic front" rumors.
Like we would let Proctor & Gamble in, Satan feeling the way he does about soap.

"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Soylent Green -

How does it taste? It varies from Person to Person... (sorry its' the only comment I could think of while reading the McHalfwit diatribe on McD's and human meat... )
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

At first, Deep Knight's heart jumped thinking Erasmus might be talking about arresting him. But on careful reading it's impossible to tell who or what they're talking about.

Sunday, February 23, 2014
This man is a crook and will be the first whom I prosecute from the position as Acting General Counsel of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development

Subject: RE: FW: New Environmental Governance has been established with over $20 Quadtrillion in Assets.
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 12:40:30 -0600

To whom it may concern:

You want a response, here’s my response “Identify yourself you cowardly bastard!!!”

Your status and standing is INFERIOR-at-best! At what physical address do you wish to accept service of CLAIMS for damages?

You have identified yourself as a party to the defacto government corporate entity having inferior status and standing [at best] as defined by the attached AMERICAN PEOPLE JURISDICTION COMPARATOR.

You, by admitting you are an association-in-fact with the said “continuing criminal enterprise,” have further placed yourself in a position of liability and now are subject to prosecution on behalf of The United States of America “government” who knowingly [with intent to harm] failed to implement public health laws in the interest of the public’s health and welfare under Pub. L. 92-500 Federal Water Pollution Control Act Amendment of 1972, Sec. 2. [specifically section 306 and 307] now for over 40 years that is now resulting in over 100 deaths per month. This is construed as 1st Degree MURDER.

The IN GOD WE TRUST has posted the attached PRIVATE $1,000,000.00 REWARD BOND for information leading to the arrest and incarceration of one ENVIRONMENTAL TERRORIST, known as “__________,“ and where he may be “personally” served an ENVIRONMENTAL INDICTMENT by the International Common Law Court of Justice via the federal district court by the US Marshals Service and for his immediate arrest and incarceration as an ENVIRONMENTAL TERRORIST.

ALL who wish to assist are hereby deputized and authorized to act in the interest of the people and the environment pursuant to the authority vested me by the attached Letter of Marque and Writ of Reprisal.

WARNING! NSEA International shall NOT tolerate such tyrannical behavior as this individual has exhibited toward the American nationals, the people of the sovereignty of this America.

Anyone wishing to assist in this matter, please provide the above requested information may email Tom Murphy or call 775-848-8800.

Sincerely,
Tom Murphy
Surety of the Peace
Minister for the Environment
Counsel General
NSEA International

Subject: Fwd: FW: New Environmental Governance has been established with over $20 Quadtrillion in Assets.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: FW: New Environmental Governance has been established with over $20 Quadtrillion in Assets.
To: Tom Murphy

Dear Mr. Murphy,
Thank you for identifying yourself being the Tortious party of this International Tort Claim Notice, consider yourself served with the International Tort Claim Notice attached to this email. There are a little less than two weeks to resolve this matter. If you continue to ignore this Notice, in International law, you and your organization will be liable for the torts claimed in the notice whether you accept service or not. Patriot games do not apply in international law. Have a good day sir.

general post master for the Government of The United States of America.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Tom Murphy wrote:
May God Bless America…once again. Please, stand “next” to usA Please “gladly stand up” with us….. Mother Earth doesn’t have much time left…if we don’t….

Time to Git-R-Done!!! J

Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:02 AM

Subject: New Environmental Governance has been established with over $20 Quadtrillion in Assets.
Importance: High

Hello Everyone : J

A new environmental governance has been established. The TRUST under which it was established and the instruments that was served to all necessary parties internationally has been delivered. The entire package should be able to be view at the “In God We Trust” tab on the nsea.us site.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:19 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous February 23, 2014 at 3:24 PM
john I don't understand this could someone give us the facts of this so I can understand whats up thanks

Dan February 23, 2014 at 3:53 PM
Tom Murphy doesn't know how to read, just like what is on his drivers license and SS Card. The Government of The United States of America that 'general post master ' speaks of is NOT the same as THE UNITED STATES, INC. which has made us SLAVES.
The NSEA International that Tom Murphy says he is in charge of was established under THE UNITED STATES, INC. laws yet NO other laws apply to him, but they do for the rest of us.
The story goes on for those that CLAIM they have taken control of the Cabal, yet they keep saying it takes time, but we must WAIT!

Anonymous February 23, 2014 at 6:36 PM
You know, it would be helpful for someone to clarify what the hell is going on. Neil Keenan calls himself the person in charge of all this freedom and money that is coming up for humanity, however, and giving the several videos and postings I've watched and read of him, he seems to have a seriously combative personality and a huge ego. I saw a posting from face book at WWW.REMOVINGTHESHACKLESBLOGSPOT.COM where The Bank of International settlements is trying to undo or invalidate the fillings of the OPPT (Heather does an explanation on that convoluted way she has about her and is unintelligible) so I am not clear what's going on with that, then there is this posting and is even more confusing, what the hell is going on? Post the whole story and explain it so we can understand it!! One thing is clear: It looks like the current GCR going on right now has pledged us like slaves again WE ARE THE NATURAL RESOURCES THE DOCS TALK ABOUT, OUR LABOR, SWEAT AND TEARS IS THE "ASSET" THAT BACKS THE "NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM" SO MUCH FOR CHANGE, HU? DINARIANS MUST BE PROUD THEY ARE GOING TO GET A BUNCH OF MONEY BACKED BY THE SLAVERY OF HUMANITY.

Anonymous February 23, 2014 at 6:58 PM
This Tom guy is truly clueless as to what is going on. If you people want to know why there is always a delay in getting things done just take a look at this man named Tom Murphy and what he is doing and you will understand.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just random thoughts mind you, but, and in no particular order, is Quadtrillion some new kind of magic number, who the hell is Tom Murphy and why should anyone but the nutbars at McHalfwit's den of the dim care, NSEA???? Even for McHalfwit this is going some.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Just random thoughts mind you, but, and in no particular order, is Quadtrillion some new kind of magic number,...
Well, when these people are using magical thinking to rationalize all sorts of ridiculous concepts, they need a new magical number every day to cover the ever-increasing amounts of money they claim is out there to fund their greed. Remember the old days when Dove and other NESARians talked about the amount of gold that was going to fund NESARA and that, when calculated, actually outweighed the Earth?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Yes, a block of gold bigger than the earth DOES exist, but it's being hidden underground by International bankers.

An addition to MacHaffie's banner.

INTEL

Last nights pentagon briefing stated that these statements are true.

1) Bank of America is scheduled to become Washington Federal....TRUE
2) Did the lights go off at the white house for a brief time this week...No
3) Has the New republic of America been recognized in china and around the world?...YES
4) Religion is a control system based on some truthes,half truthes,and lies......True
5) CIA agent Tim Osman met at the white house with President Reagan and became Osama Bin Laden who later died after 9/11 from diabetes under CIA care in late 2001..............TRUE.
6) Is the military within 45 minutes of an open assault on the cabal since 3 weeks ago and in full position to strike.........TRUE.
7) Has the government exhausted all its avenues to deter final bankruptcy and has missed its final settlement date with all creditors?.........TRUE
8) Is the new republic and its banking system being financed by real wealth provided by super wealthy Asian dynasties?..........YES.................E.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Boy, these NESARians never get anything right. Here is how the briefing really went:
1) Bank of America is scheduled to become Washington Federal?
No, Bank of America is actually scheduled to store the prosperity packages in a hidden location until the Federal Reserve Board can come up with another place to hide them.
2) Did the lights go off at the white house for a brief time this week?
Yes, due to the President forgetting to pay the power bill. But he made arrangements with the utility to go over to Bank of America to pick up a prosperity package to get the lights back on.
3) Has the New republic of America been recognized in china and around the world?
No. This could be due to the fact that the uniform we selected for all of our citizens to wear is too similar to the Mao suits that they used to wear in China. We have plans to deal with this by bringing in Lady Gaga for consultation.
4) Religion is a control system based on some truthes,half truthes,and lies
Sorry, the Pentagon's business is not answering riddles. And what is a "truthes?"
5) CIA agent Tim Osman met at the white house with President Reagan and became Osama Bin Laden who later died after 9/11 from diabetes under CIA care in late 2001
This is absolutely wrong and we categorically deny it. And this is a perfect example of how rumors and nutty conspiracy theories get everything bass-ackwards. The actual truth of the matter is that Osama bin Laden was already a CIA agent who died before the 9/11 terrorist attack that was planned by another CIA agent named Ronald Reagan who was posing as President Tim Osman who later ran off to Indonesia and became Barack Obama.
6) Is the military within 45 minutes of an open assault on the cabal since 3 weeks ago and in full position to strike?
No, we are within 45 minutes of going to lunch with the Cabal, for whom we happen to work. Not coincidentally, it is National Boss Appreciation Day.
7) Has the government exhausted all its avenues to deter final bankruptcy and has missed its final settlement date with all creditors?
We are happy to say that the government has averted bankruptcy by coming to an agreement with its creditors that satisfies all parties. The settlement is based on the government selling all of its citizens into slavery to the creditors. At the conclusion of this briefing, please report to the black vans lined up outside so that you can be delivered to your internment camp. From there you will be assigned to your new work.
8) Is the new republic and its banking system being financed by real wealth provided by super wealthy Asian dynasties?
Yes, but this is no different than previous financings by dynastic wealth, e.g. Rothschild, Bilderberger, etc. It all comes with string attached, and those strings are held by the Illuminati.