Tony Renfrow Fraud Trial (TNTTony, Dinar Guru/Conman)

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tony Renfrow Fraud Trial (TNTTony, Dinar Guru/Conman)

Post by LightinDarkness »

The date has been moved to March?

Really?

Ugh. How long can they delay this - and lawyer opinions? Its been going on for years already since the original indictment.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I saw today that apparently Tony has made a motion (through his public defender, wow he is connected, the government even covers his legal!) to dismiss counts 1&2 of the indictment, the reason, lack of jurisdiction?

Anyone with PACER want to dig into this?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

There was a motion to dismiss, or in the alternative, for a bill of particulars, filed on December 9.

Essentially, the argument is this (and I make no statements about whether this argument is correct or not): The indictment was filed on 4/18/2012. Since the alleged scheme did not affect a financial institution (which would extend the statute of limitations to ten years), the default five-year statute of limitations applies. Many of the acts in the indictment are alleged to have occurred before 4/18/2007, so the statute of limitations on those acts would have expired. In the case of a crime like fraud, which has a duration, the crime can be charged as long as some act that was part of the crime occurred within the statute of limitations. But in this case, the only act that was specifically alleged to have occurred after 4/18/2007 was a conference call intended to lull 'investors' into believing they would be repaid. If this conference call was merely an attempt to conceal the crime, rather than a part of the commission of the crime, then it cannot bring the crime within the statute of limitations.

The tl;dr version: "Either dismiss these counts, or tell us exactly what acts you're alleging to be part of the crime -- not part of the concealment -- that occurred after 4/18/2007."
LightinDarkness

Thanks for the explanation Kick. It seems to me like the motion was more of a delay tactic than anything. As a non-lawyer, it still seems clear to me that a conference call to promise that people were still getting paid on a ponzi scam is an action that has a irrevocable nexus of association with the fraud itself. After all, essential to keeping 14dailyplus going was ensuring "investors" that it was legitimate and everyone would get paid. I dont know how anyone could claim it was just an attempt to cover up the scam - wouldn't that be things like shutting down the website and shredding documents?

Any lawyer opinions on the motion?
LightinDarkness

Any updated on where this thing is at? Tony's lawyer still trying to delay it?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Hearing on motion to dismiss adjourned until April 30. No explanation.

This is in fact taking forever for a federal criminal proceeding. It's impossible from the docket to tell why.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Could part of it be that Tony is in California and the other defendant and the trial are in Kansas?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LightinDarkness

Tony's court date was supposedly today, but he was on his call so it must not have been something that required him to be there. Can anyone figure out what happened from PACER?
thunter

Post by thunter »

The court date has been moved to, I think, the end of May. Tony is making good use of that Public Defender.
LightinDarkness

Hes drawn this thing out going on 2 years now - at some point, doesn't the judge or the state get tired of this and stop it? A number of postponements I would imagine is normal, but he was indicted on 04/18/2012 - we are now OVER 2 years and they just allowed another delay.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LightinDarkness wrote:Hes drawn this thing out going on 2 years now - at some point, doesn't the judge or the state get tired of this and stop it? A number of postponements I would imagine is normal, but he was indicted on 04/18/2012 - we are now OVER 2 years and they just allowed another delay.
Maybe they figure since he was already indicted they have no need to rush. He's out, so not racking up time behind bars.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Filed: 4/24/2014, Entered: None
ORDER granting 45 Motion to Continue. Time excluded from 4/30/2014 until 6/24/2014 as to William Fox (2). (This is a TEXT ENTRY ONLY. There is no.pdf document associated with this entry.) (js) (Entered: 04/24/2014)
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness

Two more days then! Lets see if Tony's lawyer can buy him even more time...I hope not, this has already been drawn out for 2 years.

I am really hoping the government can tie his dinar dumping to this case somehow (proof of intent to commit fraud?), although I guess the defense would argue relevance. With any luck though, Tony will be spending some time behind bars and I can't wait to see how the dinar world freaks out without him to be there and tell them the RV is "tomorrow" every other day.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Wait a second...

Tony might be going to jail around the same time that Maliki is overthrown...

He's got the perfect out now. The RV was sabotaged by ISIS and they threw Tony in jail so nobody would find out.
LightinDarkness

His timing is even better than that. Tony has been telling his flock for the past week that Maliki has been thrown out and that the media is simply lying about him being current. If Maliki actually gets thrown out at the same time Tony goes to jail, ugh, when he gets out he'll be able to claim it was all a conspiracy and he'll be right back to the RV pumping.
LightinDarkness

According to a dinarian website (http://www.truthcall.com/tony.html), Tony Renfrow's trial has been delayed AGAIN! What in the world is going on, at this point this is getting ridiculous.
thunter

Post by thunter »

"What in the world is going on, at this point this is getting ridiculous."

When you've stolen $4.8 million, that kind of money will buy a lot of "justice."

Just sayin'.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

I hope Tony blows up soon.

Then maybe we can get PAST the silly RV scam.
One of the easiest to see through.
LightinDarkness

Tony Renfrow's trial for fraud has been postponed again until September 29, 2014. The original indictment was filed on April 18, 2012. At that point, it means it will have taken over 2.5 years for the actual court date because Tony's public defender keeps getting it extended. How long can he keep extending this? I would think 2 years was stretching it, but now we are at 2.5 years.

The September 29 date isn't even the trial, its a hearing on the motion Tony's attorney has filed to get the case dismissed - a motion which I think was filed something like 6 months ago at this point. Assuming the motion is denied, we could be looking at 3 years before we even get a trial.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Jury selection set for June 8, 2015, in Kansas City. This has to be some kind of longevity record for federal court.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume