Tony Renfrow Fraud Trial (TNTTony, Dinar Guru/Conman)

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Tony Renfrow Fraud Trial (TNTTony, Dinar Guru/Conman)

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't help wondering what brought that on and what the conditions were.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

I strongly suspect he figured out going to trial could give him a lot of publicity on his dinar pumping, which would ruin his income.

This way, they can avoid trial and any public record mentions of his other scams. He can continue scamming and raking in the money from the RV/GCR true believers.
LightinDarkness

The plea has been revealed! One year of jail and 3 years of probation. Copy of the plea available in the Fogbow thread:
http://thefogbow.com/forum/topic/7642-d ... ad/page-21

As I said in that thread, I can't wait to watch the chaos unfold as the dinar world doesn't know what to do without their biggest pumper. The dealers will have to anoint a new dealer, and quickly, or the popularity of the scam will wane by the time Tony gets out.

Is there a way to attach the plea here for Quatloosians who don't have Fogbow accounts? I can't seem to figure out how to do it...
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Could get a mediafire account like Burnaby uses.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:Is there a way to attach the plea here for Quatloosians who don't have Fogbow accounts? I can't seem to figure out how to do it...
Well, not to attach it, but linking to it is easy.

Parties agree to a year and a day - the "day" so that he gets good time credit, and does about 10 months. I particularly like this part, though:
The defendant understands the United States will provide to the court and the United States Probation Office all information it deems relevant to determining the appropriate sentence in this case. This may include information concerning the background, character, and conduct of the defendant including the entirety of the defendant's criminal activities. The defendant understands these disclosures are not limited to the count to which the defendant has pled guilty.
One more time, for those Dinarians (if any) who have figured out that Tony has been playing them for years, it's

Scott C. Rask
Office of United States Attorney - Kansas City
500 State Avenue, Suite 360
Kansas City, KS 66101
913-551-6730
Fax: 913-551-6541
Email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov

C'mon. You know you want to.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
thunter

Post by thunter »

Email to Rask sent. Although, since Tony has made no effort to hide his Dinar scam, I suspect that Rask already knows about it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Post RV Celebration!

CELEBRATE WITH TONY
new registration details will be announced once the dates are finalized

Las Vegas - CLOSED
Atlanta - CLOSED
North Carolina - CLOSED
Michigan - CLOSED
Sacramento - CLOSED

the celebration
Must be 18 years or older to attend.

Thank you!!
EXCITING TIMES ARE COMING!!!!!!!

Copyright 2013 TNT DINAR.CON. All rights reserved.

Does this mean that the RV can't happen until Tony gets out of jail?
"Follow the Money"
wserra

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:Does this mean that the RV can't happen until Tony gets out of jail?
That would be good timing. The Court recently entered a forfeiture judgment against Tony in the amount of $1.7 million, representing the amount he stole.

Drop in the bucket after the RV.
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Can they seize the domain/website where he hosts his weekly chats? I imagine the donations and other income from there is what he's living on these days.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LightinDarkness

As expected, Tony Renfrow/TNT Tony was sentenced to the year long jail term in accordance with the plea deal. What I can't seem to find is when he is to report to prison: listening to his last call before he has to go to jail is going to be a doozy. I can't wait to see what he makes up to hide this from his followers, as most are so stupid they don't even know he has been convicted of fraud.
wserra

Post by wserra »

The emails to AUSA Scott Rask were not sent in vain. Look at this. Bye, Tony.

Anthony Renfrow is inmate 68723-097 at USP Lompoc (CA), release date 11-25-16. Somebody send him some dinars for his commissary.
- David Hume
LightinDarkness

wserra wrote:The emails to AUSA Scott Rask were not sent in vain. Look at this. Bye, Tony.

Anthony Renfrow is inmate 68723-097 at USP Lompoc (CA), release date 11-25-16. Somebody send him some dinars for his commissary.
The scam lives on through Ray Renfrow, Tony's brother. Ray simply changed the website/twitter. But Ray does the same thing Tony did - hes just less eloquent. However, Ray still seems to be raking in the cash. And I have no doubt much of that will go back to Tony.

Ray Renfrow has a history of scams, so I guess scamming runs in the family. Before taking Tony's place Ray did tax scamming for years (and was sanctioned for it). Then he did fake trust seminars for Tony's followers, charging $500 per person to tell them how to form trusts to shelter their incoming billions from the RV. It is hard to tell how much money Ray made from his sham trust seminars, as advertising for them was all done through word of mouth on Tony's forum. From what I could tell Ray was pulling in about $90k on the low end. Which means he must be making more than that now. I am sure all of that was reported to the IRS.

Scamming is lucrative.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would say it runs in the family, and brother dear is just as guilty as the one they convicted. They should both be in jail.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.