TNT Tony and dinar scam exposed by BBC news

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

TNT Tony and dinar scam exposed by BBC news

Post by LightinDarkness »

Pardon the new thread but this is huge. The BBC is airing a story debunking the biggest dinar guru TNT Tony - http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-26187471

Tony also got his blogtalkradio.com account shut down. Is this the beginning of the end for him? The BBC only found out about this because of Tony ratcheting up the crazy and ordering his followers to twitter.
Jeffrey

Re: TNT Tony and dinar scam exposed by BBC news

Post by Jeffrey »

No mention of his indictment in the article?
thunter

Post by thunter »

Tony should watch his back. I'm sure all the other gurus aren't happy his notoriety has put an international spotlight on the scam they are running. Kind of hard to stay under the radar when the BBC is talking about you!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

An obviously mad MacHaffie has posted this from "Baghdad Invest"

Friday, February 14, 2014
BBC Investigates TNT Tony

Home » TNT Tony » BBC Investigates TNT Tony – #wearethepeople
BBC Investigates TNT Tony – #wearethepeople
Author: Baghdad Invest |
Feb 15 2014
Posted In TNT Tony 27 Comments

BBC TNT Tony Investigation
BBC NEWS TNT TONY DINAR SCAM

Over the last week or so a number of us from the community have been in contact with the BBC to help them further their investigations into the malpractice surrounding the Dinar Investment…

“#wearethepeople has been tweeted more than four million times in the past three weeks. It looks like an anti-government protest, but who’s really behind it? The Trending team investigates how financial ‘gurus’ are using the hashtag to encourage people to buy Iraqi dinar.”

Link to listen live: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_world_service

Time: 11:30 GMT/06:30 ET/03:30 PT
Date: Saturday 15th January 2014
Be sure to listen in live, no doubt there will be playbacks available.
Baghdad Invest would like to say a special thanks to Cordelia and everyone at the BBC, who took the time to look into this in more detail and spend double digit hours on ensuring you have a real story.

TNT Tony BlogTalkRadioTNT Tony Blogtalkradio – Finished
Anthony Renfrow - TNT Tony 2TNT Tony aka Anthony Renfrow is starting to crack!
TNT Tony Anthony RenfrowWhy is Baghdad Invest bashing TNT Tony?
iraqi dinar guruInteresting post from Dinars.Me

About Author
Baghdad Invest
The social network for Iraqi Dinar Investment fans. We're an English speaking independent news site writing about the day to day life of being investors in the Iraqi Dinar. We focus on bringing truth to the community.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:59 PM
"Follow the Money"
thunter

Post by thunter »

The natives over at Tony's forum seem to be getting a bit testy:

2-15-14 ALREADY BLESSED: UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS A LOT OF FRUSTRATION AND WE UNDERSTAND IT AND FEEL THE SAME. I AM SURE THAT YOU ALL MUST REALIZE THAT THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT WE CAN'T SAY WITHOUT HURTING THE ACTUAL PROCESS OR THE SOURCES? THE ELDER STATESMAN IS VERY ACTIVE AND WE ARE THRILLED THAT HE IS INVOLVED AND SO ARE MANY OTHERS....AND THEN SOME ARE LESS THAN HAPPY ABOUT IT (WINK)

WE WON'T BE ABLE TO SHARE "PROOF" WITH YOU....AND THE FACTS WILL BE REVEALED WHEN THE RV HAPPENS....UNTIL THEN IT IS ALL JUST INFORMATION.

YOU ALL WANT TONY TO SHARE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WITH YOU AND HE DOES....SEEMS RATHER UNGRATEFUL TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT AND DEMAND THAT WE OWE YOU SOMETHING?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH? THIS IS A TNT FORUM AND WE APPRECIATE IT WHEN IT IS RESPECTFUL....AND DON'T MIND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH US.

PLEASE....TAKE THE INFORMATION AS IT IS GIVEN....FREELY....AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT....WE DON'T MIND IF YOU LOOK FOR YOUR INFORMATION ELSEWHERE....

WE ARE HERE BECAUSE WE CHOOSE TO BE HERE....AS ARE YOU....WE CAN ALL CHANGE THAT AT ANYTIME.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Those Dinarians, sharp as tacks. After only a few short years they realize something's wrong!
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Yeah, the failure to mention Tony's indictment I think was the biggest mistake in the report. The only reason I can think of why they didn't mention it is that TNT Tony has for years told his followers that the Anthony in the indictment isn't him. It obviously is, given that Tony just happens to have a background in MLM scams and thats what 14 daily plus was, plus other details from the indictment confirm his identity in a way that makes it highly unlikely that it is not him. However, BBC only had a few days to investigate before airing the report so maybe they decided not to spend time confirming it.

The other thing I think the BBC messed up on was being so adamant that they had "no proof" that tied Tony to dinar dealers. Tony is a pumper, its how he makes his money. Obviously pumping is illegal, so its not out in the open BBC - do a bit of digging. Its true Tony rarely mentions dealers by name or tells people to buy dinars, but thats because he doesn't have to - by promising people the RV is "today" every day they buy them anyways. Anytime he does mention a dealer it just happens to ALWAYS be Sterling Currency. Thats the group thats paying him.

The hysterics on TNT Tony's forums are a sight to behold. People making dozens of posts talking about the BBC is cabal owned and how its all a giant conspiracy (of course) to put down their "investment." The consensus in the lunatic asylum is that the BBC will be crying next week since the RV is coming in a few days (tomorrow! as usual). I noticed one thread where someone asked why Tony declined to be interviewed since he said his entire point in starting the twitter #wearethepeople stuff was to get media attention, but that was deleted in 5 minutes.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Of course Satan controls the BBC - have you ever watched their television?

Saturday, February 15, 2014
RESPONSE ABOUT THE BBC ARTICLE
The BBC Article lacks standard reporter professionalism.

TNT Dinarians:

It appears that a BBC article written by Cordelia Hebblethwai is an attempt by the owners of the Cental Banks, who have historically privatized the currencies in all but three countries of the world, to discredit Tony and to use their ownership of the drive by media to try to tell the public not to buy any dinar and to reject the tweets sent out by dinarians through #wearethepeople that have been posted to make the bankers and administration accountable to the people. Tony has been an open book to all his listeners. We all know about his criminal charges pending, as he has discussed this several times. He has not been tried, and we are to presume he is innocent until proven guilty. Of course, if he were taking any money from you, then you should be concerned, but he is not. If Tony was telling you to go out and buy dinar or dong and getting a "commission" from the currency dealers, then you should ignore and shun him, but he is not doing that.

If one analyzes the stories over the years spoken to the public by the reporters of the drive by media, there is evidence that people behind the scenes are intentionally feeding the reporters with lies upn lies to cover up their elitist agenda for world-wide control to dumb down the people. Why doesn't Ms Heblethwai report about the lies fed by the owners of the drive by media? The real owners behind the banks, those managing the unregulated Federal Reserve, for example, pay people to lie and to post and report lies to the public.

People should listen to whistleblower karen Hudes, previous chief counsel for the World Bank, who calls those hidden people behind the scenes that own the Central banks to be criminals and thugs. The first Central Bank that was turned over by a government to private people was the UK. There is a lot of things hidden, and most of those in the world have been asleep, and I think that whistleblowers like Karen Hudes are the people Ms. Hebblethwai should be interviewing. There is a Collateral Account, which has art treasures, precious metal, precious stones, etc. She says there are 175,500 tons of gold on deposit in the Bank of Hawaii to back up or underpin the currency that the UST should cause to be issue in the Global Currency Reset to fulfill the IMF requirement to have an asset-backed currency.

I think it is interesting that Cordelia Hebblethwai didn't note that the dealers, such as CXI or DinarTrade are registered with the US Treasury - if this is such a problem, why don't they shut the dealers down? Why is the UST's largest inventory of foreign currency the Dinar? Is Tony making a "commission" on every Dinar or Dong sold? No! Does Tony get paid by advertisers? No! Is Tony selling your names? No! Does he have a right to state his OPINION about the Global Currency Reset? Yes, every car salesman has a right to give his opinion as to the condition of a used car, don't they? Yet, when you buy a used car, you buy it "AS IS". One of the elements of being guilty of a "SCAM" is that you profit from the misrepresentation. Tony has made it clear that he gets "NOTHING" from being a guru! In fact, his site is is one of the few who does it free without charge. As long as there is no commission paid to Tony by the "dinar dealers" and those "encouraging" people to buy them, then thistony's broadcasts are all 100% legal. In TNT Tony's case, there is nothing I have heard that would suggest he is operating outside the law. Theyinnacurate part in the Article is Tony does not encourage anyone to buy any currency. I have listened to Tony for a year now, and I can say that Tony repeatedly says, "Now do not go out and buy any dinar or dong by what is said today!" In fact, he said it in his conference call on 02-14-2014.

Finally, the article did not say that if a purchaser of the dinar has a right to go back to the currency dealer and sell it back to them. Why did she not bring up this fact? This would be a fair statement to make, but she did not say it. She is not being a well-balanced reporter. How can it be a SCAM if you lose no money or very little money. Where's the risk? It is like drinking alcohol. Drinking alcohol is legal, but if you drive under the influence then that is a crime. If you want to buy dinar or dong with the chance of earning money, then that is your choice. If you get tired of waiting, you re-sell your currency back to the dealer. You wake up with a hangover, but you will get over it in a day or so. People have hangovers all the time, but they still go out and drink. People buy lottery tickets everyday, and the chances of winning is probably 50 million to one. How much money is lost each year on gambling, but it is not illegal to gamble. This is not an investment where you gave Tony your money to invest for you. You hold your own asset in your own possession. Why did Ms. Hebblethwai compare this to an investment fraud. It does not have the same elements at all. Her article was not only unprofessional but also totally misleading. She is comparing apples with oranges.
A truly Professional Journalist interviews and reveals names where she is getting her information. We should ask Ms. Hebblewai questions. Every journalist is taught in college the basic in news reporting.

WHO are the economists that Ms Hebblethwai talked to? It could be some desk jockey. It could be someone who wants everyone to buy gold, and the buying of the dinar takes away his clients. Who are these so called experts you interviewed?

WHAT is the IMF leader, Christine LaGard, utting out to the economic world when she frequently uses the phrase, "Global Currency Reset?" [This reporter said that Global Currency Reset is not a word used in the industy- Hello! The head of IMF uses it].

WHEN is the reset to take place? [Niether Tony nor anyone else has a handle of this. Everyone says Jesus is coming soon. Does it mean He is not returning? Nobody knows when! How many times has Tony been fed lies by the agents of the PTB?]

WHERE does Ms. Hebblethwai get her facts that 65% of the Tweeter are being fake? Is she saying that those who are tweeting not real because some people do not use their own names? How does she come up with that statistic? How many people has she interviewed? Did she email or tweet herself and make an inquiry or request for people to contract her? She will find out that we are united in our stand, and we will not fall for her lack of failing to use standard practices of investigating reporting. Ms. Hebblethwai reads more like an "OPINION" comment than a news report that has been thoroughly investigated.

You can take what Tony is saying and use it, or you can listen to any other guru, or do not listen to anybody. Do your own research. By the way, I am not getting paid for using my analytical skills for sending out statements like this either. I am merely trying to be helpful. Everyone of you can go sell your currency back to the dealer where you bought it at the current rate of exchange, minue a fee, any time you want. On the other hand, you can wait and see what happens next week.

Like me, you are probably frustrated. In the King James version, Daniel 7:25 says, "And he shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High. . . ." The Hebrew word for "wear out" is "bela" from the root word "balah", which mean"to inflict, consume, become old, spend, or waste." Who do these very, very wealthy people behind the scenes represent? What is their agenda? Is it to free up the middle class with great wealth? No! They are trying to wear you out. I think Tony is doing his best to combat them. He needs our prayers.

-- Edited by biblitarian on Saturday 15th of February 2014 09:59:21 AM
x
Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:06 PM

4 comments:

Geno K February 15, 2014 at 7:35 PM
great response... I would remove the comparison to alcohol and keep it to all things financial like lotteries, gambling and wallstreet and FOREX trading for that matter. If I were Tony I would file a liable and slander suit and nail them to the wall. Their facts are very insidious and could only come from the sour faces of the losing side who know that Tony led a rebellion that buckled the knees of many who knew their was plenty of premeditated criminality and red paws in cookie jars... good job Biblitarian.
UK is ground zero for elitist arrogant self serving supremacy and class warfare ghouls... keep your eye on those redcoated blue blooded vampires and strike while they have allowed their pale skinny necks to lift up from their dungeons... disgusting people... The place that funded Hitler, Churchill and Zionism for the One World Order...

Anonymous February 15, 2014 at 7:52 PM
This mother fuckers from BBC work for the same Zionist who run the US media. What about talk of the queen of England that is involve in the dirtiest. Ring of PEDOFILIA. Report or how abou talk about the fuckers that run all the war propaganda. FUCK YOU BBC !! PST HER FUCKING EMAIL SO WE CAN ASK CUAESTION TO HER.

Anonymous February 15, 2014 at 8:00 PM
First of all, who's going to pay any attention to some twit named Hebblethwat? Second, who pays any attention to the BBC? Sounds like Main Stream Media, to me. And, like the rebuttal pointed out, Tony has not asked for a dime, nor has he urged anyone to buy anything, Dinar or otherwise. I think the article is spot on, Ms. Hthwat's intention is simply to discredit Tony and TNT. Perhaps she failed to buy any Dinar and now is crying sour apples. When I first read the piece last night, I thought to myself, "Horse puckey." Now, after careful consideration, I say, "Horse puckey." Tha', tha', that's all, folks.

Anonymous February 15, 2014 at 8:38 PM
This is Boris in Oz. I obviously live here. I have a person in my group who holds both dinar & dong. Her husband has a mate who lives and works in Baghdad. Last Thursday 13th he rang from Iraq very excited about the pending RV news being splashed across all aspects of media including Maliki. He also reported the call in of currency to the banks. He further added that the RV was expected by Sunday no later than Monday. The next day Friday 14th (our time), Tony posted a concise post. His post was virtually word for word of that given to us by our colleague in Iraq only 24 hrs earlier. For me all the other gurus took a big swan dive, because we had totally independent info direct from the sandpit and verified by Tony.
"Follow the Money"
thunter

Post by thunter »

Tony's followers are cult members. I've decided they really don't care if the RV or GCR actually happens, that following Tony has simply become a lifestyle to them. When confronted with the failure of Tony's predictions over the years, they say that Tony was been lied to by his sources, but Tony will get it right someday. "Just let it come to you."

I've actually had a few acknowledge to me that Tony "probably is a con man," but that he hasn't conned them, so what's the harm. Which leads me to conclude that many of Tony's followers have a bit of ethical confusion in their lives.

Bottom line is, they will never be deterred by facts. Once you've bought into a conspiracy, anything becomes possible.
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by VinnyZ »

A few weeks ago, a girl, most likely a teenager, posted on Yahoo!Answers about her father falling for this scam. Her father was apparently sinking all of his money into this and leading the family to financial ruin. The girl realized that it was a scam but she could not convince her father.

We gave her a bunch of links that discussed the Dinar scam but who knows if it did any good.
LightinDarkness

^Thats great that you guys tried to help. Sadly, I doubt it did much good - if there is anything I've learned observing people who get into this scam, it is that they would much rather believe in lies than reason/logic. Here is an example. Even though TNT Tony has been indicted for running a MLM scam and committing fraud, even though hes just gotten international exposure and debunked by the BBC, the following is the sort of stuff that is posted on his forums and highly praised/applauded all day long. This stuff is so bad you'd almost think I am making it up, but I assure you this is a 100% real post on his forums that lots of his followers are applauding:
I have heard and listened to Tony many times and each time I do - I learn a little more about this man. For each time I do - he leaves me with such a respect and a " special " feeling with in my heart for him. (But) Some times sadness because I wonder if some really appreciate all that he is going through - living each day and night - to accomplish what he has done and still has to do to get this job done!

For he always shows with his messages - all of the following:

A man with tremendous character, integrity, such honesty in everything he says and believes in. So much so - that he often chooses each word so carefully; so that everyone will know exactly what he has been told and all of us will understand it correctly.

This is most important to him to do this.

For this is who Tony is- what he is made of. He can only do it correctly and that is what his conscious and beliefs will only allow him to do. He is and does with all his heart - what is right
for the people not only of TNT but of this world. He has been taught right from wrong since he was a child - so can only do that. He lives it - because it is a part of him, part of his heart and soul.

Tony is to be commended, supported, respected, protected for what he has done and accomplished to help us and this world to be better people for our children of tomorrow.
For the USA to be again proud of it as we always were! The country that so many believed in and have given their life to protect.

Everyone here on this board and those who are not supporting us in this war against the enemies of yesterday and today - pray for Tony - everyday for him to have the strength
to continue to do what he has planned and has been chosen to do.

Bless him, help him to finally get all that he has worked so hard to do - TO BE DONE! That he and his family will be filled with more blessings and happiness that their hearts can ever hold.

Tony, deserves it all and more! Peace and Love and so much Respect!
Thank You.....Tony. You are the Best. Loved and Respected by Many.
This is basically messiah like worship of this guy, even though EVERY SINGLE DROP OF EVIDENCE says hes a con man. Even if none of the evidence existed - even if they only had ***3 YEARS*** of 100% wrong RV predictions to go off of from Tony, it should still be obvious he has no idea what hes talking about.

But they don't care. They worship him. They want to believe.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Deep Knight wrote: Anonymous February 15, 2014 at 8:38 PM
This is Boris in Oz. I obviously live here. I have a person in my group who holds both dinar & dong. Her husband has a mate who lives and works in Baghdad. Last Thursday 13th he rang from Iraq very excited about the pending RV news being splashed across all aspects of media including Maliki. He also reported the call in of currency to the banks. He further added that the RV was expected by Sunday no later than Monday. The next day Friday 14th (our time), Tony posted a concise post. His post was virtually word for word of that given to us by our colleague in Iraq only 24 hrs earlier. For me all the other gurus took a big swan dive, because we had totally independent info direct from the sandpit and verified by Tony.
This is the problem right here! They are getting information from people who are sitting (or perhaps standing) around holding their dongs! No wonder the RV won't go through!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:This is the problem right here! They are getting information from people who are sitting (or perhaps standing) around holding their dongs! No wonder the RV won't go through!
Holding onto them with that stupid look on their faces that says they don't have the slightest idea what to do with them. Kids these days.

Saturday, February 15, 2014
Late Fri.PM/ Early Sat.AM News, Rumors, and Opinions
I4U

[xyz] bbc news regarding dinar LOL Strange financial language: RV, GCR, Guru, hopium, and pumper according BBC News http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01ryk68

[scrench] xyz so what's your take on the BBC article ? Are we part of a fraud or are they clueless ?

[xyz] scrench BBC should have spent a few minutes reading our 'Dictionary' that include our financial terms - Lazy researcher http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/ ... forum.html

Dinar Dictionary - Vic ticious post at GET Forum
09/17/2011

For all of us on this journey I have made a dictionary of terms used in the Iraqi Dinar re-evaluation investment/speculation.

Hopium: Preferred drug of the Dinar investor producing feeling of euphoria and a general sense of well being. A typical dose last 2 days at which time a new fix must me acquired or serious withdrawal symptoms occur. Warning withdrawal symptoms can manifest in events called "bashing".

Guru: Dinar drug dealer. A person responsible for distributing the addicting drug called "hopium". The "Guru" delivers the controlled substance simply be writing what's known as a "post". This "post" must contain the term "RV" and "cash-in" to give the proper dose of hopium an addict needs.

Intel: Intel is the main ingredient of the drug known as "hopium". It is collected by "Guru's" from "sources". A good example would be: A "source" (cleaning lady at the white house) over hears the president say to a staff member "I can't be late for "Dinar tomorrow" or Michelle will kill me. She is making something special". Since the source clearly hears the words "Dinar" and "tomorrow" clearly she tells the Gurus that the president said the "Dinar" will RV "tomorrow" and hopium is created.

RV: This can be both a time or a place.
1. Time: RV is a time where all is set right in the world. Each country in the world is given a gazziliion dollars (called "global settlement packages") and everyone lives "happily ever after". A time in which there is no evil. All trees bear fruit and the fruits are comprised of gold, silver, and precious gems.

2. Place: Similar to what takes place after one dies. In some Dinar folklore this place is sometimes referred as "heaven like". Streets of gold, no evil exists here etc...etc. In other Dinar folklore this is a place where god is a pimp and gives all men that are Dinar holders 40 virgins. For non-folklore types this is just a place of peace where one doesn't have to work any longer and can retire and see the world and live in luxury.

Done: Any process that has been started. Example: I am going to wash my car. I have got a bucket and a rag and I am walking towards the car. I am therefore "Done".

98-100%: A mathematical term used in place of the word "done".

Shabibi: A god-like figure to Dinarians. He holds the magical keys to the "RV". The all knowing "Shabibi" writes his own posts. These are also called "news articles" He and his friend "Seleh" post these articles every other day about an event called "the removing the 3 zeroes". He is also at war with the evil wizard called "Maliki".

Maliki: Many consider him the evil wizard that holds back all things that are good.

Allawi: Simply known as the one "left behind". A one time player in the Dinar world this figure has been banished and the evil Maliki will not let him back into the kingdom even though he has promised his people that he would.

Obama: Known to non Dinar holders as the leader of the free world. Gurus see this figure as "the holdup". The man of power that has but one job...to delay the RV of the Iraqi Dinar.

LOP: Beware of the LOP. It is the antidote to "hompium". The most evil of all words. It is said that if you say LOP 3 times in a mirror at night you will turn to stone. Others view the LOP as a mythical creature that will sneak into your home and alter all of your Dinars removing 3 of the zeroes.

Iraqi holiday: An event that happens in Iraq at least every 3 days. The purpose of these holidays are not known at this time (not even by Iraqis).
"Follow the Money"
Ordinary Guy

Post by Ordinary Guy »

Deep Knight... what many will fail to notice is the deliberate choice of words:
Is Tony making a "commission" on every Dinar or Dong sold? No!
Please note the word "every" versus what should have been "any" if he wasn't in bed with Sterling or some other dealer. Most likely Sterling, though. But hey, that's what the RICO Act is for.
thunter

Post by thunter »

I actually contacted Sterling about this a couple of days ago (I'm a contrary sort). "Frank" protested loudly that Tony Renfrow had no connection with Sterling, had never had any connection with Sterling, and had been told repeatedly to stop telling people he worked for Sterling. When told about the recorded conference call where Tony stated he worked for Sterling, "Frank" got VERY angry and said it would be "dealt with." Perhaps "Frank" protesteth too loudly to be convincing. Interesting conversation, though.
LightinDarkness

Tony certainly pumps for Sterling but they are good at keeping it "secret". They never outright mention buying from Sterling - by "they" I mean Tony or DC Guy - but anytime a caller mentions buying they always ONLY mention Sterling.

Of course, pumping for a dealer is illegal, and Tony being a experienced conman he knows that. So its a under the table relationship...and I am sure very profitable.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Do those rules vary state to state, because our local pumper, James Mendez, sells the dinars himself at a significant markup.
LightinDarkness

My understanding of it is that it depends on whether said pumper who also sells dinar is doing it as a registered money services business (MSB). Selling dinars as a MSB is a huge selling point in the world of the mythical RV, as most people who buy dinar seem to think that the MSB designation confers a level of legitimacy since it has to be applied for from the Treasury. Of course, in reality the MSB license is very easy to get and anyone can do it so it means nothing.

So, we are in a environment where most dinar sellers want to get a MSB because it gets you more sales. But if you do get a MSB license and you sell dinar, then you cannot directly pump the dinar as an "investment." The MSB only allows you to sell it as a "collectors item" as the dinar is a worthless currency.

Sterling, of course, has a MSB and its one of their big selling points among dinarians. As such their sales of currency is supposedly as a collectible item only, although we know in practice all of it comes from idiots like TNT Tony followers thinking they will get rich. As long as TNT Tony has no direct links to Sterling, he can pump the dinar as a "investment" and not threaten their MSB license. Which is exactly what he does. Does your local pumper have a MSB license?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

http://dinarespr.com/site/web/

Based off his website, he does have a MSB.
LightinDarkness

Most interesting! If he is actively pumping and has a MSB, hes in violation of the MSB terms. Now the question is...how does one report this to the Treasury? I wish they had a form to do this like the IRS has with tax cheats.

I'm not sure how much trouble he could get into, but he certainly could lose the MSB, which is no big deal in reality but would REALLY hurt his sales since dinarians think its so important.