TNT Tony and dinar scam exposed by BBC news

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: TNT Tony and dinar scam exposed by BBC news

Post by Jeffrey »

Well in his early days I believe local authorities tried to bust him for the Dinar thing but it was concluded that there was no local law he was in violation of. Is the MSB thing federal?

I've been brainstorming the issue and is it possible he's gone under the radar because he pumps dinars in Spanish and regulators are probably all English speakers? Here's a google translate of a news article on him.

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... rl&act=url
"In Iraq Central Bank announced new steps aimed at increasing the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar (U.S.). Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (BCI), Mr. Saleh said that once the situation is appropriate, the central bank will begin implementing a new strategic equation to match the dinar and the dollar, "Mendez said in a column published in the local weekly in English, Caribbean Business in June 2012.
It's not the $30 dollar RV rate but yeah he's been pumping dinars based on a future re-evaluation since the mid-2000's in Puerto Rico. I researched him back then, his business model was to basically sell the dinars at ~20% markup and, in case investors wanted the dinars back, bought them back significantly below market price.

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... 50&act=url
Since then, Mendez said, has sold 5 billion dinars, which has given him nearly $ 5 million in sales. The Puerto Ricans pay $ 60 to change 50,000 dinars, said the businessman, who acquires the Iraqi money to $ 1.050 per million dinars. Yesterday I only made $ 60,000 in sales.

The current value of the dinar is less than a dime and do not accept the country banks, which confirmed Mendez. He said that before the war in Iraq, each dinar was worth nearly $ 3.

"Said by President Bush, he wants (the value of the dinar) back to where it was before," said Mendez.
Mind you that article is from 2008.

He's done incredibly well for himself, ridiculously wealthy off the scam. Local radio show pumping dinars, favorable articles on him in the newspapers, hasn't been touched by authorities.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Yeah, hes definitely in violation of the MSB, but I suspect he gets away with it because its not in English and he appears to be doing a lot of the pumping in the Puerto Rican community. Sounds like hes the foreign language version of TNT Tony except also doing the selling.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... /74702/150

Doing more digging and I hadn't heard that he sued the local bank association for holding back the RV. You got any links to something that explains the MBR thing, maybe I can ask around and figure out why they've never touched this guy.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I have to say the government's MSB websites are giving me a headache trying to find exactly what a business agrees to when they register. As close as I can find is here:
http://www.fincen.gov/news_room/rp/file ... Manual.pdf

Thats the compliance manual...but for some reason I can't do a PDF search to see if it says anything about this. Googling around, I do find a lot of references to the idea that MSBs can only sell dinars as a collector's item and can't act like they are investments via news articles, but I can't seem to find where we are all getting it from...