Rise of a new NESARA guru - "East Coast"

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Rise of a new NESARA guru - "East Coast"

Post by obadiah »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote: The Galactics must've heard that there were Chinese on board, 'cause it's well known that they have a hankering for "Chinese food" :) . The problem is they'll now want to commandeer yet another plane, because the Galacticans were hungry again just an hour later!
IT'S A COOKBOOK!

(Someone had to)
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Apparently East Coast has an explanation for why we are finding plane debris...and its not that the aliens ate the Chinese :lol:

The explanation, of course, is that the Dark Cabal is planting evidence so that the sheeple masses will not find out about how close they were to free energy before the aliens pulled the plane into another dimension. Of course, one might ask why the government just didn't fake a plane crash and make it easy to find instead of it taking weeks and making it a international news story which only draws the sheeples attention to the event. But as you know the Dark Cabal while all-powerful and totally evil is also apparently very stupid with things like this, so someone in the false flag department (probably the same guy who handled faking 9/11) was sleeping on the job.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote: Of course, one might ask why the government just didn't fake a plane crash and make it easy to find instead of it taking weeks and making it a international news story which only draws the sheeples attention to the event. But as you know the Dark Cabal while all-powerful and totally evil is also apparently very stupid with things like this, so someone in the false flag department (probably the same guy who handled faking 9/11) was sleeping on the job.
In both cases it was George. If he wasn't the big guy downstairs' son-in-law he wouldn't even be allowed to sort mail, but you know how Satan is about family values. And to tell you the truth, anyone who can put up with that daughter deserves some reward (it's both her personality and the sulfur reek), but don't put him in charge of the big projects! Sheesh!
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Figures that George would be behind this. Every time I walk by his office in Illuminati HQ hes playing video games instead of working!

By the way, you'll all be happy to know that East Coast has revealed who Barack Obama is. He is the Ascended Master El Moria.
http://www.templeofthepresence.org/morya.aspx

:haha:

The line between mental illness and just being stupid is very blurred with the Real Truth Call...
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ImageImage

Wow! I don't know why I didn't notice this before!
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

So on the latest Dr. WC call she gave DETAILED instructions on what you do to receive your prosperity package. Some of the highlights...this lasted about 40 minutes and I got bored so I didn't catch all of it:

- No worries about if you live with someone else or don't have an address. The White Knights have gone through postal records and will ensure you get your package.

- When your prosperity package comes you are advised to sign it NON ASSUMPIT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED in BLUE INK on each page (NOT RED INK! BLUE!).

- Only a select few - the enlightened people that know about NESARA and the prosperity programs - will get the initial multi-billion dollar package. However, the good news for everyone else is that they will be charged with giving away some (BUT NOT ALL - so they can maintain that billionaire life style!) of their money once the NDA has been lifted (there is a NDA...).

- Once the NDA is lifted the banks will have a list of all prosperity programs on their screens and you will be able to see how many millions extra you have from each prosperity package.

- When you go to the bank to deposit your prosperity package they will give you an AMEX black card.

Dr. WC ensures us we must follow these instructions to promptly get our packages! Now, those packages were due last year..er last month...last week...gee, the date keeps moving on when those prosperity packages are coming.
LightinDarkness

Here is the ***9 page*** PDF on how to receive your prosperity package...its amazing when you think that since this is all made up, someone was still delusional enough to make up procedures for receiving a (mythical) prosperity package.

http://media.wix.com/ugd/a84707_a16f17b ... 98a865.pdf
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's amazing what you can come up with when you can sit in your mommy's basement/attic and do nothing all day long except make this crap up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I see things floating around the internet sometimes to the effect that if we took all the 1%s money we could end world poverty. Do people really think that if you throw money around then people will suddenly not have a need for money anymore?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

JamesVincent wrote:I see things floating around the internet sometimes to the effect that if we took all the 1%s money we could end world poverty. Do people really think that if you throw money around then people will suddenly not have a need for money anymore?
Yes, that's been the going babble for years now, if you throw money at people all their ills will go away..
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Sounds related to a Gilbert & Sullivan line from the 19th century --"When every-body's Somebody, then no one's any-body."
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
LightinDarkness

New insights from the "Truth Callers" on Dr. WC's most recent call - this time about the Bundy ranch affair.

(1) It turns out Commander Ashtar, who is Captain of the 5,000 galactic space ships that are forming a fleet above the earth (they use chemtrails to block them out so we don't see them), intervened for the "Patriots." Commander Ashtar knew of a plot by the BLM to use snipers to shoot other BLM personnel in order to make the "Patriots" look bad, so he neutralized the sniper's weapons using a laser beam!

(2) There are reports of geese flying in a sign of love formation (a V) above the "Patriots," which was a sign from God that the supported the "Patriots." Apparently the fact that geese almost ALWAYS fly in a V formation was lost on our Truth Callers.

JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:New insights from the "Truth Callers" on Dr. WC's most recent call - this time about the Bundy ranch affair.

(1) It turns out Commander Ashtar, who is Captain of the 5,000 galactic space ships that are forming a fleet above the earth (they use chemtrails to block them out so we don't see them), intervened for the "Patriots." Commander Ashtar knew of a plot by the BLM to use snipers to shoot other BLM personnel in order to make the "Patriots" look bad, so he neutralized the sniper's weapons using a laser beam!

(2) There are reports of geese flying in a sign of love formation (a V) above the "Patriots," which was a sign from God that the supported the "Patriots." Apparently the fact that geese almost ALWAYS fly in a V formation was lost on our Truth Callers.

you know, i've been waiting for Ashtar Command to be involved......they are always fun to deal with?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

JennyD wrote:you know, i've been waiting for Ashtar Command to be involved......they are always fun to deal with?
I just am not impressed with Ashtar Command, they are always dropping the ball. As an example, they brag about stopping BLM sniipers, but they failed to stop these same snipers from taking out 6 head of cattle - and BLM confirmed that they indeed killed the cows. If anything, I suspect Ashtar allowed the cattle to be killed since it would have covered up the fact that the ETs were mutilating the cattle in the first place.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

The Observer wrote:
JennyD wrote:you know, i've been waiting for Ashtar Command to be involved......they are always fun to deal with?
I just am not impressed with Ashtar Command, they are always dropping the ball. As an example, they brag about stopping BLM sniipers, but they failed to stop these same snipers from taking out 6 head of cattle - and BLM confirmed that they indeed killed the cows. If anything, I suspect Ashtar allowed the cattle to be killed since it would have covered up the fact that the ETs were mutilating the cattle in the first place.
But...Observer...ALIENS! Its aliens!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

George Van Tassel, of Giant Rock fame, claimed to have received a message, in 1952, from Ashtar. What he really got was an ad for Ashtar Cigarettes, with the jingle, "They got ash, they got tar, smoke a pack, you'll go far, Ashtar!"

Ashtar's picture on the front of the pack, but like Betty Crocker and Aunt Jemima he doesn't really exist. But the Ashtar Command does, at least those that haven't died of lung cancer, and they were there at the ranch in all their cloaked splendor.

“ET Divine Intervention on the Bundy Ranch in Nevada!”
Tue, April 22, 2014

...Unfortunately, corrupt local Nevada sheriff Gillespie, made such a deal, behind the scenes to let the Feds come in and steal the Bundy’s cattle, and to take control over his land, and to even kill or murder his family.

Recent info. that was released by a whistleblower within the BLM, verified that this was, indeed the plan—if it had, indeed worked as planned.

Col. Potter and the militia leader, even though they were extremely exhausted when they did this video, they were still able to express their intense feelings and insights about how they suddenly realized how they had been tricked and set up by the local sheriff, Gillespie. And how they “felt the presence of God” that had protected them from acting in such a way that would have caused the exact outcome that the cabal had planned for them to do, of firing their weapons at the small group of BLM agents that were standing in the area below them. Even one bullet fired at them would have caused the gas tanks in the vehicles parked beside them to blow up and the agents would have been killed instantly from the explosions.

The militia was not planning to do this, of just indiscriminately firing at the agents, unless they were fired at first, only to defend themselves. But what neither the several hundred militia members, or the small group of BLM agents knew at the time, was that there were several government black op snipers hidden in secret locations (with silencers on their guns), planning to fire at the BLM agents. This would have been officially, publically blamed, of course, upon the militia, and their deaths were planned to be the excuse that the cabal wanted, to have then sent in the military to massacre the Bundy family and kill as many militia members as they could. This was to also have been the excuse to force official “martial law” upon the entire U.S. and start to arrest and round up all “extremist domestic terrorists” like the militias, and anyone else who believed in defending themselves and upholding the 2nd Amendment. At least this was their PLAN. And as the old saying goes, “there’s plans….and then there’s life.”

But it wasn’t just the more “normal” guns that these black ops were planning to use, in order to “guarantee”—or so they thought, of blaming the deaths of the BLM agents upon the militia. For they were also using, in conjunction with their normal guns, some kind of “exotic”, psychotronic weapons system, that once it is pointed at their target, or in the general area of their target, in this case, the militia, they would suddenly start “acting out of character”, in very violent and paranoid emotional ways, and they would also start firing their weapons as well.

But, our “Friends Upstairs”, the Galactics, who have also been given much more recent mandated authority to Divinely Intervene, to stop any and all plans and agendas of the cabal, especially where loss of life and the loss of our freedoms are concerned. And they waited right up until the hidden snipers started firing their weapons at the BLM agents and militia.

One could imagine their sudden surprise and total disbelief, when as they pulled the trigger, which were aimed at the BLM agents (and the gasoline tanks of the vehicles beside them) by the cross hairs of their scopes on them, to discover that no matter how many times they pulled the trigger, their guns would not work. And then to their even greater surprise, as they then observed a number of militia members start to suddenly walk straight to where they were hidden from sight. They continued to attempt to then fire their guns at the militia members who were walking straight toward them, but to no avail. The fully armed militia members all walked up to each of the hidden snipers and calmly pointed their own guns at them and firmly told them to get up out of their hiding place and to go with them back to where the larger group of agents happened to be. These snipers, being too shocked at what had just occurred, of none of their weapons even being able to work, just meekly got up and allowed the militia to take them back to where their main encampment was, and they dropped them off and turned and returned peacefully back to where their fellow militiamen were.

Col. Potter and the militia leader, in this video, despite them both being extremely exhausted from not having had much sleep, still were able to convey how they had suddenly “felt the strong presence of God” over them.

One of the things that Col. Potter also shared on this video, was that all of a sudden, in the midst of these events, as they suddenly “felt the strong presence of God” over them, they observed a whole swarm of Canadian geese fly overhead. What was significant to them and the Bundy family, was that they had never seen Canadian geese ever flying over that area of the country before. But it was not just this point that made this incident so “unusual”. As the geese suddenly flew overhead, they were also flying in a prefect “V” formation, and that after they had flown over this way, they actually came back more than once and repeated this same formation, as this was, in fact, some significant “sign” that they were all supposed to see.

Ashtar told me that there were definitely several cloaked

Light ships hovering right overhead, who were “Spiritually Overshadowing” all of the militia, which to the men on the ground, who did not know this, but they did feel very strongly this Higher Spiritual presence of the Light ship, and just interpretted it in a more orthodox religious sense, of “feeling the presence of God”. And Ashtar confirmed, also, that they had telepathically guided those Canadian geese to fly many miles way out of their way, to purposely put on that little “V for Victory” sign, for Freedom and of the upcoming “Victory of the Light”, as the people of Earth are freed up from the forces of the cabal.

Thank God our Galactic Friends Divinely Intervened to “head off at the pass” the corrupt federal government and their evil plans.
Michael Ellegion
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

More hysterics from our crazy friends at the Dr. WC & East Coast call! By the way, this thing keeps growing, there is something about how nuts these guys are that seems to attract people. They claim they are now up to 3,000 to 4,000 people on the line, up to 5,000 when East Coast (whose name is Buck McCall, apparently) makes his appearances.

One of the most tragically sad parts of this call is that there is this 14 or 15 year old girl who for some reason has stumbled upon the crazy sphere of the internet. And shes fallen for it completely - she spends her allowance money on dinar and dong, she believes everything Dr. WC says (which is saying a lot, Dr. WC is one of the most insane people I've ever heard on these calls).

For example, this week this girl called in and wanted Dr. WC to explain how it is that - if every disease except colds are manufactured by the Illuminati (as claimed by Dr. WC), how did they do that thousands of years ago? Great question! Dr. WC had the answer - you see, what happened was when the Annuaki aliens (these are evil aliens, not like the ones hovering cloaked over the earth now which are good supposedly) came down thousands of years ago and gave man advanced technology to the Illuminati stole it to make diseases, which is why every disease you can think of is man made. But don't worry, folks, when NESARA happens the good aliens will be giving us light chambers that will heal us from all disease.
LightinDarkness

Oh, to add on to the above, our child caller happily informed everyone that she had to do a report on epidemic diseases for school and she would be using this information and "other" alternative sources to "educate" the teacher.

Yet another victory for the fruitcake movement - helping children fail school by brainwashing them.
LightinDarkness

I'm sorry, this stuff is just so nuts theres more! East Coast had a BIG revelation for everyone. You see, apparently Buck McCall is a big reader of the tabloids, and he had articles from the National Inquirer (I think) from 2012 which said George Bush senior only had 6 months to live. And then he pointed out here we were 2 years later, and George Bush senior was on TV and looked fine.

East Coast's conclusion: WAKE UP SHEEPLE! People like George Bush are CLEARLY reptiles that are using evil Illuminati technology to stay alive.

Or you know, it could be that TABLOIDS LIE AND THERE STORIES ARE FICTION. But no, Buck, I'm sure its reptile Illuminati technology.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote:Or you know, it could be that TABLOIDS LIE AND THERE STORIES ARE FICTION. But no, Buck, I'm sure its reptile Illuminati technology.
You should be very careful about mocking shape-shifting reptile Illuminati technology. Not that it doesn't have its own faults, but still it is pretty much head-and-shoulders above what you can get at your typical emergency walk-in 24 hour clinic. And there is the danger that word of your lack of faith in the reptile Illuminati could get back to Vivian and that could turn out to be an unpleasant medical experience in of itself.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff