Rise of a new NESARA guru - "East Coast"

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rise of a new NESARA guru - "East Coast"

Post by LightinDarkness »

All too correct, Observer, thanks for the reminder. I can learn from people like Buck McCall/East Coast, who has COMPLETE faith in our shape shifting technology!
LightinDarkness

Breaking news from fruitcake land! Dr. WC and Buck McCall will be throwing a "Real Truth Callers Ball" in Atlanta, GA. It is scheduled to be a 3 day extravaganza of banquets, new age workshops, and other events that you would expect from crazy people planning a conference. Dr. WC has been accepting deposits from her thousands of followers, but what do you know - it seems as though almost no one could afford to go until they received their prosperity package.

The ball has now been rescheduled at least 3 times as Buck McCall keeps telling all these people that NESARA announcements will be "soon" and "this week." Its gotten to the point that the caterers and hotels that were holding rooms are refusing to do anymore holds without a huge deposit and some won't work with Dr. WC period anymore because she keeps pushing the date back based on NESARA funds (which of course will never come).

By the way, I think Deep Knight and our fellow Quatloosians should attend the ball. We could hold satanic sacrifices in the middle of the dance floor and do a short presentation on Illuminati recruitment.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:By the way, I think Deep Knight and our fellow Quatloosians should attend the ball. We could hold satanic sacrifices in the middle of the dance floor and do a short presentation on Illuminati recruitment.
You didn't mention the date, but I believe I have some evil planned for then. You never know what it could be, remotely taking over a Malaysian airliner or thwarting another attempt to give money away for free, it keeps you on the run. But, if you simply want them killed horribly, I'm sure that could be arranged as long as you don't mind footage being used for a reality TV show.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You mean it isn't all a "reality" TV show to begin with???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:
No worries though, East Coast just skipped right over his prediction of NESARA and acted like it didn't happen. Instead, he spent 2 hours babbling about how the missing plane isn't really missing, but has been pulled into a higher dimension by the Galactics.

:haha:
The Galactics must've heard that there were Chinese on board, 'cause it's well known that they have a hankering for "Chinese food" :) . The problem is they'll now want to commandeer yet another plane, because the Galacticans were hungry again just an hour later!

It's all that MSG ya know.... can't have good untainted Chinese... anymore....
LightinDarkness

As I've mentioned before there is a kid - 17 or so - that loves calling into this conference call because she gets praised by Dr. WC and Buck for being such a smart kid (shes bought into every conspiracy on the planet). On the most recent call she called in to talk about how her class is covering 9/11 and how its totally fake. The worst part? Apparently here class is having a guest speaker, someone from the community who lost a sibling on one of the planes that hit the towers.

And our 17 year old nutjob excitedly told everyone that she plans to ask her why she is lying about 9/11 and about how her sister couldn't have died because the plane is a hologram and has she seen loose change?

:brickwall: This kid needs to be slapped. That poor, poor woman coming in as a guest speaker.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Maybe, just maybe, the guest speaker will deliver some well-earned slaps to the kid. I know, I know, wishful thinking.....
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
LightinDarkness

LaVidaRoja wrote:Maybe, just maybe, the guest speaker will deliver some well-earned slaps to the kid. I know, I know, wishful thinking.....
Indeed - wishful, perhaps - but in times like this its about our only hope. Maybe we'll get lucky and one of her classmates will so the guest speaker doesn't get in trouble.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

What's more likely, and richly deserved, is that her classmates will laugh their asses off at this fool. Then she'll get mad and act inappropriately, get punished, and go running to the guru with her tales of how she's being oppressed and persecuted, when all she meant to do was persecute the speaker.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
LightinDarkness

I have been busy with work so I have not been able to keep this as updated as I like, but there was MAJOR excitement in the NESARA world last week. Since I started this thread, "East Coast" - whose real name is Buck McCall - has continued to gain popularity in the NESARA blogosphere. I've heard him mentioned on multiple other prosperity calls at this point, so even though hes crazy (that goes without saying though, really) there is a notable amount of people that follow everything he says closely.

Buck's popularity in my opinion has been - in part - that he has a very detailed NESARA events mythology. He has constructed an entire sequence of things that "must happen" before the beloved White Knights take over and NESARA is ushered in. The first two events in that sequence have been: (1) Attorney General Eric Holder steps down, and then (2) the stock market crashes.

Why does NESARA have anything to do with Eric Holder? I have no idea. I think it has something to do with how since Holder as AG is responsible for our enslavement by continuing to propagate commercial/UCC law, in order to get to NESARA/common law he has to step down. Now of course back here in reality us sane people have known Holder was stepping down for half a year or more, he is one of the longest serving attorneys general and no one in an appointed office that high is going to last more than a few years.

So, last Thursday when Holder officially announced his resignation - AND the same the stock market dropped about 200 points on the DOW (which is nothing given the DOW's value currently) - the prosperity community that follows him lost it. He was on calls all day, his facebook page blew up, he is now assuring everyone NESARA is more imminent than ever. Expect every day the DOW goes down more than 100 points to be interpreted as yet more signs that NESARA is near. I suspect once the new AG is in and nothing happens for a few months Buck's mythology will quietly be revised, but until then he is playing this for all it is worth.

On a side note, isn't it interesting the perverse fantasy world these people live in - where a stock market crash is a good thing?