Illuminati Tidbits

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Illuminati Tidbits

Post by Deep Knight »

You would think that the world's best-known ultra-secret society wouldn't need their news featured on conspiracy websites, but you would be wrong. Even our "spring cleaning" initiative seems to interest these folks.

Monday, March 10, 2014
God Vows to Scour the Scum from Atop Illuminati World Pyramid

"Conscience is God's Word written on your heart," urging you to guide "those who have ears to hear" to the light shaft of escape from that prophesied "hour of great tribulation that will come upon all the world."
Also, conscience is God's urging you to trustingly listen for His "still small voice" that shows you "the Way, the Truth, and the Life," as you guide your spiritually hungry brothers and sisters of "every nation, kindred, and tongue." Tell them to start meditating daily to sense God's presence, so that they can follow, not you, but the true rescuer, our Creator, our Saviour, who can supernaturally save them from the great storms, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions which those who "watch and pray" see growing to a crescendo through the next several years.
This is no accident, that the Earth is increasingly convulsing. And it is through these coming cataclysms that God intends to scour from the Earth those bloody rulers whom He symbolically calls "scum" in The Book of EZEKIEL, Chapter 24. To understand this assertion, I ask you to examine for yourself evidence that God Himself -- not His prophets -- is the Person who decrees global cataclysm, reserved for a future period called "the end time," "the latter days," "the day of the Lord." The following exhibit of evidence is one of many contained in the book titled "The Holy Bible."
Twenty-six centuries ago, a Judean named Daniel wrote a compilation of thoughts and visions which he claimed were imparted to his mind by God. Some of these prophesies are so astoundingly accurate that honest reasoning must credit these prophesies to God alone. In Daniel's Book of The Bible, Chapter 7, he recounts such supernatural visions as the births of the world's great empires, twenty-two through twenty-six centuries in advance of his day. During one frightful, fitful night's sleep, around the year 580 B.C., Daniel received and recorded the following visions.
The first beastly predatory empire was symbolically shown to Daniel as a Lion [the symbol of the British Empire]. In the 17th century A.D., the fleet British fleet met and defeated the Spanish armada, thus catapulting the British Empire to military supremacy over the nations of Europe.
The next vision in Daniel's dream was that of Eagle's wings growing out of the Lion's back. Daniel recounts that he watched as the Eagle's wings were plucked and {here I insert the word} "thus" the Lion was made to stand upright upon his hind legs "as a man," the way a man stands. Every Bible prophesy analyst of whom I know mistakenly believes that these Eagle's wings are plucked off, whereas, prayerful discernment and knowledge of true history reveals that the wings are plucked up by the Hand of God to elevate both America and its bonded cousin, Great Britain, to dual rulership over the World. Knowledgeable historians realize that the Anglo-American power combine has prevailed continuously since the Revolutionary War. God prophesies based upon true history, not upon the couched lies of our school textbooks. Clearly, the Lion stands upright because the uplifting wings are hoisting up the Lion's upper body. It should be quite obvious that the Lion would not stand upright as a result of the wings being separated from its back.
Daniel continues with his supernatural vision, stating that the heart of a man was given to the Lion. Herein, God is revealing the deeper truth, regarding sin, which so important to God, and that is that this Anglo-American empire duplicitously and treacherously promotes itself as the altruistic deliverer of Christianity to the weaker nations which it colonizes, whereas the converse truth is that, throughout the rule of the British, and later, the combined Anglo-American empire, its true intent and purpose was to bleed from its prey their natural resources and their slave labor. Furthermore, God must be most outraged by the exploitation of His Son's great sacrifice for the promotion of satanism, an outrage which we will further elucidate in our analysis of EZEKIEL, Chapter 24. You see, the inception and flourishment of the United States empire was founded upon Satan-worship by the diabolical Illuminati, Freemasons, and later by Freemasonry's spin-off, the Skull and Bones secret satanic society, headquartered in "the Tomb" at Yale University.
Yet, Satan's representative, President George Herbert Walker Bush, has slyly stated that he has been "born again," a term co-opted from Saint John's Gospel by Skull and Bones initiates who claim they are born again, from a coffin sleeping ceremony, into the Devil's possession.

John DiNardo

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:39 AM
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Illuminati Tidbits

Post by JamesVincent »

Who put Bush 41 in charge?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

JamesVincent wrote:Who put Bush 41 in charge?
This thing reads like a re-worked Bush 41 screed, but I can't find any predecessor searching for various pieces of text, so who knows? One would think that they would make some reference to President Obama if it had been recently written, especially considering that he gives the keynote address at our stockholder's meeting every year.

As for the Illuminati pyramid that needs to be scrubbed, here's the poster from the 2013 fundraising drive.

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Looks like someone had fun with the cut and paste function, and maybe has rudimentary knowledge of Photoshop, otherwise, real amateurish. Any of Webhick's interns could have done better, even without having been threatened.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Malaysia Flight 370: Curiouser and Curiouser…

Okay, Mike, if you wanna go there, please do. People need to consider that these are all possibilities. Welcome to your new reality, folks.

There isn’t anything “supernatural” in our world. That’s a term coined to categorize things we don’t understand that are pure physics and very natural indeed. We just can’t explain them using our current level of understanding because we’ve been dumbed down and reality hidden from us.

We live in a ‘Star Trek’ universe, but see it through a 2001 mentality. The military industrial complex has hoarded advanced ET technology they haven’t told us about—using taxpayers’ money, I might add—and ANYTHING is possible at this point.

Personally, I feel like the Galactics stepped in and protected that plane because the Illuminazi were executing their next nefarious plan, but we’ll see.

We WILL get to the bottom of this at some point soon. The world is about a get a very rude awakening when it comes to what is, and is NOT possible. ~ BP

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:55 PM

That's right, it was us executing a false flag to cover up Obama's phony birth certificate, stop the RV, and end life as we know it. And it worked, too.
notorial dissent wrote:Looks like someone had fun with the cut and paste function, and maybe has rudimentary knowledge of Photoshop, otherwise, real amateurish.
It's a vicious circle. Satan doesn't fund our art department nearly enough, they put out garbage like this, he gets mad at them, and the funding doesn't increase. You should have seen how angry he got at the picture at the top of the pyramid, doesn't look a bit like him (a snapshot taken after last year's NWO Christmas party is below).

"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Deep Knight wrote:Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It's a vicious circle. Satan doesn't fund our art department nearly enough, they put out garbage like this, he gets mad at them, and the funding doesn't increase. You should have seen how angry he got at the picture at the top of the pyramid, doesn't look a bit like him (a snapshot taken after last year's NWO Christmas party is below).

Speak for yourself, our art dept just got 50 quadrillion in OPPT gold to go out and make fake shootings and put the son of Satan in the White House in 2016.. You need to switch divisions DK....
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

JennyD wrote:You need to switch divisions DK....
That will never happen, there is such a thing as damaging your career beyond repair. He decided to throw in with the Lucifer camp, put all of his IRA funds into long-term Beelzebub Bonds, and made monthly payments he couldn't afford on an overpriced Wand of Orcus. He then got to watch it all go down the toilet when the aliens from Regula IX leveraged Hell out of its controlling interest of the Illuminati.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I keep hoping that somebody will tell me how I can join the Illuminati so I can be on the winning side instead of with this bunch of losers!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:I keep hoping that somebody will tell me how I can join the Illuminati so I can be on the winning side instead of with this bunch of losers!
The next time you hear a rock bouncing off of your front door, or in through an open window -- FIND IT, and follow the instructions written on it.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
fortinbras wrote:I keep hoping that somebody will tell me how I can join the Illuminati so I can be on the winning side instead of with this bunch of losers!
The next time you hear a rock bouncing off of your front door, or in through an open window -- FIND IT, and follow the instructions written on it.
He won't. Like some Ancient Mariner, he'd rather go through life telling anyone and everyone about how he was never admitted into the Illuminati.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

If you have to ask you don't qualify to be a member. :twisted:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

JennyD wrote:put the son of Satan in the White House in 2016.
Junior is slated to be the next president? Even after that incident at the Hilton with the fake marriage license and the 3 goats?
The Observer wrote:He decided to throw in with the Lucifer camp, put all of his IRA funds into long-term Beelzebub Bonds, and made monthly payments he couldn't afford on an overpriced Wand of Orcus.
Don't you wish you had? At the end of last month that IRA was worth $483 Trillion! As for Orcus' wand, I don't roll that way and besides, I've never paid for it, not even once, except for those few times when it was necessary to maintain my cover. Honest.
It's not nearly as simple as going out and killing someone to "make your bones" and then swearing a blood oath. At least not any more. These days there are all sorts of background checks, health screenings, psychological evaluations, and such before you can even be invited to join. And the invite is the key, absolutely no walk ins. You might consider joining a somewhat evil local organization first, such as a bowling league or literary society, just to get your name out there.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Don't you wish you had? At the end of last month that IRA was worth $483 Trillion!
Yeah, but only because Lucifer, Jr, in trying to stop the bleeding, loaded the fund on RV-based dinars - which you and I know ain't going to happen nohow.
Deep Knight wrote:It's not nearly as simple as going out and killing someone to "make your bones" and then swearing a blood oath. At least not any more. These days there are all sorts of background checks, health screenings, psychological evaluations, and such before you can even be invited to join.
And these rules came into place shortly after DK joined up. Some people would suggest that this was not a coincidence.

JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:It's not nearly as simple as going out and killing someone to "make your bones" and then swearing a blood oath. At least not any more. These days there are all sorts of background checks, health screenings, psychological evaluations, and such before you can even be invited to join.
And these rules came into place shortly after DK joined up. Some people would suggest that this was not a coincidence.
It wasn't a coincidence... DK somehow got the leadership to listen to his ideas on how better to vet the people after the Obama Birther Debacle, I mean really, who would want to have to suffer through Orly bringing lawsuit after lawsuit to prove the boss was born in hell?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

JennyD wrote: It wasn't a coincidence... DK somehow got the leadership to listen to his ideas on how better to vet the people after the Obama Birther Debacle, I mean really, who would want to have to suffer through Orly bringing lawsuit after lawsuit to prove the boss was born in hell?
But did it count when it came time for promotions? Not on your life. All of Satan's relatives and in-laws did OK, but the rank and file only got letters of commendation. I suppose that the satisfaction of helping destroy all that's good in the world would be enough, but ...

As for Orly's bringing a lawsuit, our legal team says they have evidence that hell is geographically in Texas, and thus the big guy is a natural born citizen. If we can get anyone on the jury who's been in Dallas in August, it's a done deal.
"Follow the Money"