US NAVY HIJACK PLANE

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

US NAVY HIJACK PLANE

Post by Deep Knight »

US NAVY HIJACK PLANE

INTEL --- US NAVY ‘BLACK OPS’ CAUGHT HIGHJACKING MAYLASIAN AIR 370 AND KEEPING THE PLANE IN DIEGO GARCIA. ONE OF THE PASSENGERS (ENGINEER) WAS ABLE TO CALL OUT. JACOB ROTHSCHILD IS SUSPECTED OF DIRECTING THIS FOR THE VALUABLE PATENT RIGHTS. OUR PRAYERS FOR THE PASSENGERS AND PRAYING FOR A SAFE RESCUE BY OUR GOOD MILITARY. THOSE BAD GUYS SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND PAY WITH THERE LIVES!

[MacHaffie's Latest Banner]

Orly has been all over this, and MacHaffie's posts have been every which way but sane, but this is my favorite and I had to share. Let me preface this by noting that the original post had an all-black picture attached.

Sunday, March 30, 2014
MUST GO VIRAL!!!!! BLOCKBUSTER: THIS IS ACCURATE AND NOW 100 PERCENT CONFIRMED: HIJACKED IBM ENGINEER SUCCESSFULLY DIALED OUT OF DIEGO GARCIA

Posted on March 30, 2014 by Jean
Source: JimStoneFreelance
Thanks to G.

RUSH UPDATE: The story below is NOW CONFIRMED 100 PERCENT TRUE.

The blindfold:
The man claimed to be blindfolded when he sent the message. When the American military blindfolds someone, it is accomplished by putting a bag over the head that is locked so you can’t get it off. This left the engineers hands free. This would have made it possible for him to pull his Iphone 5 (a fact confirmed by the Exif data) out of his butt as stated, and use the voice command ability of the Iphone to just talk to it to log in and post the message. This explains why he sent a black photo, he could not see what he was sending, he just knew he snapped a photo and sent whatever got taken.

The coordinates:When the coordinates are added to the fact that the photo’s exif data does not match the Google coordinates or any other coordinates for Diego Garcia that are posted online, but is still within the boundaries of Diego Garcia, it proves that no one just pulled those coordinates off the web. It helps confirm that this was not just a hoax because the coordinates are exact to wherever on Diego Garcia the Iphone was when it took the photo.

ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS:
IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 GOT A SELFIE OUT TO THE INTERNET.
This image, which appears black was posted as taken in a dark cell by an IBM engineer. The picture is black because the cell was too dark, but a critical piece of information was embedded in the Exif data, the coordinates to Diego Garcia, where the picture was taken. And it’s real, this is NOT a hoax. The coordinates in the picture indicate that the photo was taken within 3 miles of what Google officially gives for Diego Garcia. It is NOT EXACTLY what comes up on Google. It is off a couple miles, so NO ONE GOOGLED THIS, thus helping to confirm it’s authenticity. I don’t know how big the island is, but if it has a runway, that certainly fits.
The picture posted with the following text: “I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

ASTEROID IMPACT LEVEL UPDATE: SCAMMERS ARE SAYING THERE NEVER WAS A PHILLIP WOOD WORKING FOR IBM. BUT HIS LINKDIN DESTROYS THAT LIE AND CONFIRMS THE STORY:
Image Exif data: THE SMOKING GUN

The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an Iphone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the Iphone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia. THE FIRST TIME A BLANK PHOTO SAID IT ALL.
Exif can’t be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED. Photos with the exif intact will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I’d say it’s probably real.

Surrounding this story is the fact that the man who managed to get this information to Farganne (forum member Glitch) was harassed and received many threatening voice mails over it, that is another piece of evidence pointing to this as being real. One thing is certain, once it’s posted here on this site the genie is OUT OF THE BOTTLE. I cannot stress how important it is that the GPS coordinates in the photo do not perfectly match what Google says and are not posted anywhere on the web, because it proves that the source of those coordinates did not come from google or Wikipedia, they really did come from the imaging device and it HAD TO be at Diego Garcia when it took the photo.

DEAR U.S. ARMED FORCES: THE GAME IS OVER. RETURN FLIGHT 370 TO MALAYSIA AIRLINES, RETURN THE PEOPLE TO THEIR FAMILIES, AND SEND PHILLIP WOOD HOME. You have been BUSTED!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:49 PM

That's right, an all-black photo 100% confirms it!

Comments

Anonymous March 31, 2014 at 9:05 AM

well, next will be a song and dance from obozo, that it was a innocent event, kind of like a REAL STEALING OF ANOTHER NATIONS POSSESIONS.

w.t.f. are they thinking, now the cat is out of bag, and the u.s.a. being rumored as a lieing, stealing, thug bully of the world, and now the P.R. storytellers for these black shadow goverment who have hi-jacked our honor of our brave MILITARYmen who will give their lives to DEFEND NOT STEAL FOR THE U.S.A., WHAT SHAME THIS IS. there is no excuse for the bully tactics, when no one has done anything to deserve this action, well this time, the shadow goverment has now exposed itself from out of the shadows of P.R. lies, and smoke and mirrors protocals of their so called former meetings behind CLOSED DOORS FOR THESE TYPES OF EVENTS I BEG IT IS TRUE.

THE MONSTER ROTHCHILD THE DEVIL SHOULD BE FULLY EXPOSED TO THE WHOLE WORLD MASSES TO KNOW WHO THIS DEVIL'S HELPER IS.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: US NAVY HIJACK PLANE

Post by Deep Knight »

David Booth as Sorcha Faal started this whole thing about the US taking the plane to their base at Diego Garcia (not to be confused with the Illuminati Airforce Base at nearby Diego "Dirty" Sanchez) weeks ago.

March 14, 2014
Russia “Puzzled” Over Malaysia Airlines “Capture” By US Navy
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) states that Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) experts remain “puzzled” as to why the United States Navy “captured and then diverted” a Malaysia Airlines civilian aircraft from its intended flight-path to their vast and highly-secretive Indian Ocean base located on the Diego Garcia atoll.

According to this report, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (also marketed as China Southern Airlines flight 748 through a codeshare) was a scheduled passenger flight from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Beijing, China, when on 8 March this Boeing 777-200ER aircraft “disappeared” in flight with 227 passengers on board from 15 countries, most of whom were Chinese, and 12 crew members.

Interesting to note, this report says, was that Flight 370 was already under GRU “surveillance” after it received a “highly suspicious” cargo load that had been traced to the Indian Ocean nation Republic of Seychelles, and where it had previously been aboard the US-flagged container ship MV Maersk Alabama.

What first aroused GRU suspicions regarding the MV Maersk Alabama, this report continues, was that within 24-hours of off-loading this “highly suspicious” cargo load bound for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the two highly-trained US Navy Seals assigned to protect it, Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44, were found dead under “suspicious circumstances.”

Both Kennedy and Reynolds, this report says, were employed by the Virginia Beach, Virginia-based maritime security firm The Trident Group which was founded by US Navy Special Operations Personnel (SEAL’s) and Senior US Naval Surface Warfare Officers and has long been known by the GRU to protect vital transfers of both atomic and biological materials throughout the world.

Upon GRU “assests” confirming that this “highly suspicious” cargo was aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 on 8 March, this report notes, Moscow notified China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS) of their concerns and received “assurances” that “all measures” would be taken as to ascertain what was being kept so hidden when this aircraft entered into their airspace.

However, this report says, and as yet for still unknown reasons, the MSS was preparing to divert Flight 370 from its scheduled destination of Beijing to Haikou Meilan International Airport (HAK) located in Hainan Province (aka Hainan Island).

Prior to entering the People Liberation Army (PLA) protected zones of the South China Sea known as the Spratly Islands, this report continues, Flight 370 “significantly deviated” from its flight course and was tracked by VKO satellites and radar flying into the Indian Ocean region and completing its nearly 3,447 kilometer (2,142 miles) flight to Diego Garcia.

Critical to note about Flight 370’s flight deviation, GRU experts in this report say, was that it occurred during the same time period that all of the Spratly Island mobile phone communications operated by China Mobile were being jammed.

China Mobile, it should be noted, extended phone coverage in the Spratly Islands in 2011 so that PLA soldiers stationed on the islands, fishermen, and merchant vessels within the area would be able to use mobile services, and can also provide assistance during storms and sea rescues.

As to how the US Navy was able to divert Flight 370 to its Diego Garcia base, this report says, appears to have been accomplished remotely as this Boeing 777-200ER aircraft is equipped with a fly-by-wire (FBW) system that replaces the conventional manual flight controls of an aircraft with an electronic interface allowing it to be controlled like any drone-type aircraft.

However, this report notes, though this aircraft can be controlled remotely, the same cannot be said of its communication systems which can only be shut down manually; and in the case of Flight 370, its data reporting system was shut down at 1:07 a.m., followed by its transponder (which transmits location and altitude) which was shut down at 1:21 a.m.

What remains “perplexing” about this incident, GRU analysts in this report say, are why the American mainstream media outlets have yet to demand from the Obama regime the radar plots and satellite images of the Indian Ocean and South China Sea regions as the US military covers this entire area from Diego Garcia like no other seas in the world due to its vital shipping and air lanes.

Most sadly, this report concludes, the US is actually able to conceal the reason(s) for the “disappearance” of Flight 370 as they have already done so after the events of 11 September 2001 when the then Bush regime “disappeared” American Airlines Flight 77 and its 64 passengers and crew after falsely claiming it hit the Pentagon, but which was confirmed by the CNN News Service not to have happened.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

See how cleverly he/she weaves current events into the narrative, making a mish-mash even other conspiracy theorists don't believe.

Sorcha followed up on March 16 with

Malaysia Airlines Mystery Deepens After Top Disease Experts Rushed To Indian Ocean

Then on March 21

Malaysia Airlines “Suspicious Cargo” Destroyed In Massive New Mexico Explosion

And finally on March 27, 2014

Malaysia Flight 370 Pilot Confirmed As CIA “Asset” As Plane Exploded Over Indian Ocean

Wait a second, wasn't that plane on the ground in Diego Garcia where they were holding the guy with the blindfold and anal phone fetish? I'm so confused!
"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

I forget who debunked the IBM dude's story on ATS< I gotta look back and find the posting but it was pretty cool how they did it, and it puts it to rest rather neatly...

That is for something confirmed 100% True and Accurate that is..
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, March 31, 2014
‘Hijacked flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iPhone tracing back to secret U.S. military base Diego Garcia’
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

March 31, 2014 5:43 AM EDT
Is passenger Phillip Wood and others still alive after flight 370 was hijacked then taken to a secret U.S. military base located on a remote island in the Indian Ocean?
By Shepard Ambellas

INDIAN OCEAN (INTELLIHUB) — According to freelance journalist Jim Stone, one of the American passengers, Phillip Wood, a technical storage executive at IBM, who was aboard the now missing Malaysian Airlines flight, keystered his iPhone 5 in his anus after the Boeing 777 carrying 239 people was hijacked by military personnel while on route to China.

Amazingly, Stone claims that metadata within the photo yields evidence confirming “100 percent” that Phillip Wood sent the photo, along with a brief voice activated text, from GPS coordinates which put Wood only a few miles away from the U.S. controlled Diego Garcia military base which is located on an island south of the Maldives in the Indian Ocean. In his post Stone claims that the coordinates may be off by a few miles (see update below post), proving that the iPhone actually sent the otherwise blank black picture revealing nothing else. Stone speculates the picture was taken in a dark room or in some position in which Wood’s hands were bound.
Interestingly, 7-days ago, on March 24, 2014 at 2:30 AM EDT, it was reported by Intellihub News that flight 370 landed at Diego Garcia, a secret U.S. military base leased from the EU, during the early morning hours of March 8, 2014 after a YouTuber by the name of Montagraph put two-and-two together following other reports.

An excerpt from the article reads:
“[...] MH370 most likely landed at Diego Garcia and the plane may have been ushered into a massive “Faraday cage” style hangar to avoid passengers from communicating with the outside world.”

Surprisingly, this all dovetails with a Malaysian Insider report released on Mar. 18 titled “US military base, South Asian airports in MH370 pilot’s simulator, says paper“, as the pilot of MH370 was found to have had scale simulations of Diego Garcia in his home flight simulator.

An except from the Malaysian Insider reads:
Investigations into the flight simulator taken from the missing pilot’s home showed a software for five practice runways, including one belonging to the United States, Berita Harian reported today.
“Among the software we checked so far is the Male International Airport in Maldives, three airports in India and Sri Lanka, and one belonging to the US military base in Diego Garcia. All have a runway length of 1,000 metres,” a source told the Malay daily.
Police seized the flight simulator from pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s house last Saturday before reassembling it at the federal police headquarters in Bukit Aman, where experts were conducting checks.

If anyone has anymore information on this matter we urge you contact us at Intellihub News right away.

Update 2:49 PM EST
The following information was posted as a tip on Steve Quayle’s website:
Hi Steve,
Re: the black/blank photo from the IBM tech on the lost Malaysian jet. The photo was taken inside a building just off the runways at Diego Garcia. I put the photo into my editing software, grabbed the GPS point and here it is. Try this: go to: itouchmap.com , choose #6, go to the bottom right box and input the info:
-7 18 58.3 LATITUDE
72 25 35.6 LONGITUDE
Click on: SHOW POINT
Zoom in and you will see where the photo originated. Wow. You’ll probably recognize the heavy aircraft parked nearby.

Writer Bio:
Ambellas, Shepard - Bio Icon Shepard Ambellas is the founder and editor-in-chief of Intellihub News and the maker of SHADE the Motion Picture. You can also find him on Twitter and Facebook. Shepard also appears on the Travel Channel series America Declassified.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:58 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie just posted the last of Sorcha's posts for April Fools Day. He's in need of money (guess his wife used to support his "hobby" before the divorce) and the MH370 is in Diego Garcia banner is gone, but he did have this poll:

Should the US Navy be held accountable for the seized Malaysian Air 370 in Diego Garcia?

YES - to the fullest extent 326 (71%)
YES - hang them all 58 (12%)
No 39 (8%)
Nonsense 54 (11%)

Votes so far: 456
Days left to vote: 5

He didn't include my preferred answer, "Hold them completely 110% accountable to the fullest extent with extreme prejudice."

Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Malaysia Flight 370 Pilot Confirmed As CIA “Asset” As Plane Exploded Over Indian Ocean
March 27, 2014
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A stunning new report prepared by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) circulating in the Kremlin today leaves no doubt as to why President Barack Obama warned this week that his greatest fear was not Russia, but rather a nuclear bomb being exploded in the heart of New York City, as it reveals that the pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah [photo 2nd left], was a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) “asset” whose plane was carrying the “dirtiest bomb known to have ever been constructed.”
According to this report, and as we had previously reported, Flight 370 was already under GRU “surveillance”after it received a “highly suspicious” cargo load that had been traced to the Indian Ocean nation Republic of Seychelles, and where it had previously been aboard the US-flagged container ship MV Maersk Alabama.
What first aroused GRU suspicions regarding the MV Maersk Alabama was that within 24-hours of off-loading this“highly suspicious” cargo load bound for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the two highly-trained US Navy Seals assigned to protect it, Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44, were found dead under“suspicious circumstances.”
Both Kennedy and Reynolds were employed by the Virginia Beach, Virginia-based maritime security firm The Trident Group which was founded by US Navy Special Operations Personnel (SEAL’s) and Senior US Naval Surface Warfare Officers and had long been known by the GRU to protect vital transfers of both atomic and biological materials throughout the world.
The GRU, likewise, had reported that this “highly suspicious” cargo, after it was unloaded from the MV MaerskAlabama, on 17 February, was then transferred to Seychelles International Airport where it was loaded on anEmirates flight bound for Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Malaysia, after first stopping over in Dubai.
Prior to Flight 370 entering the People Liberation Army (PLA) protected zones of the South China Sea known as the Spratly Islands after its 8 March departure from KLIA, the GRU had previously reported, it “significantly deviated” from its flight course and was tracked by VKO satellites and radar flying into the Indian Ocean region and completing its nearly 3,447 kilometer (2,142 miles) flight to the Diego Garcia atoll.
Critical to note about Flight 370’s flight deviation, GRU experts said, was that it occurred during the same time period that all of the Spratly Island mobile phone communications operated by China Mobile were being jammed.
As to why Flight 370 was diverted to Diego Garcia, the GRU reported it was initially “puzzled” about, that is until 16 March when it reported that top disease scientists from both the US and China were flown there, and on 21 March reported that the “highly suspicious” cargo aboard the plane had been transferred to the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico where it was then destroyed in a “massive explosion.”
Important to note, this new GRU report says, is that Diego Garcia has long been a “prime target” for adversaries of the US due to its being the location from where the wars against Iraq and Afghanistan were directed, and its being the one of the CIA’s most feared “black sites” of torture and abuse of prisoners.
Most “gravely concerning” about Flight 370, this new GRU report says, was that its Captain, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, was discovered to have in his home a flight simulator containing The Flight Termination System (FTS) which allows an aircraft to be remotely controlled, as well as landing instructions for Diego Garcia.
The FTS, the GRU notes, is a fully redundant turn-key range safety and test system for remote control and flight termination of airborne test vehicles that consists of a Command Transmitter System (CTS) and custom control, interface, and monitoring subsystems. The system is fully programmable and is flexible enough to meet the changing requirements of today's modern test ranges, its manufacturer, System Planning Corporation (SPC) says.
Critical to note about the FTS manufacturer SPC, this report says, is that it was once headed by the mysterious American “war hawk” Dov Zakheim who many still believe was one of the masterminds behind the 11 September 2011 attacks upon the US, and who in a 2000 position paper titled Rebuilding America's Defenses which called for “a New Pearl Harbor.”
NOTE: In a document called “Rebuilding America’s Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century” published by The American Enterprise’s “Project for a New American Century”(1), System Planning Corporation (SPC) International executive, Dov Zakheim, called for “some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor” being necessary to foster the frame of mind needed for the American public to support a war in the Middle East that would politically and culturally reshape the region. A respected and established voice in the intelligence community, his views were eagerly accepted, and Dov went from his position at Systems Planning Corporation to become the Comptroller of the Pentagon in May 2001. Perhaps not so coincidentally, it was an SPC subsidiary, TRIDATA CORPORATION, that oversaw the investigation after the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in 1993.
As to Captain Shah’s complicity in the destruction of Flight 370, this report continues, GRU assests have confirmed his being targeted by a CIA “honey trap” which destroyed his marriage and left him in “no state of mind to be flying.”
This GRU report further confirms Malaysian investigators discovery that Captain Shah received a two-minute call shortly before the take-off of Flight 370 from this CIA “honey pot” using a mobile phone number obtained under a false identity.
As to the course of Flight 370 once it left KLIA, the GRU says, it is “nearly assured” that Captain Shah disabled the communication systems and “activated” the FTS allowing the US Navy to divert it to Diego Garcia, but only after it had ascended to nearly 44,000 feet where “undoubtedly” all of the other passengers and crew were killed by asphyxiation.
After the “highly suspicious” cargo Flight 370 was carrying was offloaded in Diego Garcia, GRU analysts in this report say, its “most likely” tragic ending occurred around 3,218 kilometers (2,000 miles) off Diego Garcia, which is part of Britain’s Indian Ocean territory, where it was deliberately destroyed as evidenced by the over 300 objects spotted in this region by a Thai satellite.
As to what exactly the “highly suspicious” cargo aboard Flight 370 was this report doesn’t say, other than to note that due to the extraordinary, and deadly, lengths the US went through to obtain and then destroy it most likely could have been the “dirtiest bomb known to have ever been constructed.”
Also left unanswered in this report is who within the US is responsible for all of these events, as the GRU says it is “highly unlikely” that Obama was even “in the loop” regarding it.
Note: Additional articles to read explaining the Crisis In Ukraine include: Obama In Shock After US Oil Giant Sides With Putin; Declares “No Ukraine War”, Putin In “Fury” After Saudis Brand Obama Regime Terrorist Organization, Russia Warns Of American Deaths As Ukraine Crisis Spirals Out Of Control, Putin Orders Largest Air Defense Drill In History As War Fears Accelerate, Putin Orders Russian Troops And Ministries To Atomic Shelters Over NATO Threat Of War, 800,000 Ukrainian Refugees Flood Into Russia As Nazi Forces Continue Eastern March, Putin Sends Feared Shock Troops, Division Into Ukraine, Warns Obama Is “Unstable”, Putin Orders Military Alert To Defend Ukraine Against Western-Backed Fascists, Ukrainian Mob Call To “Kill All Jews” Horrifies Russia, Putin Orders Troops To Crimea Passes, Warns NATO Of War, Russian Threat Of War Over Ukraine Stuns Obama Regime, US In “Shock And Turmoil” After Snowden Info Lets Russia Tap Top Obama Officials

March 27, 2014

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who the @#$! Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:40 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Even Orly has given in and jumped on Diego Garcia. If that doesn't make Diego 'fess up, nothin' will.

April 1, 2014 Malaysia corrects last words from missing plane. So far zero evidence of the plane crashing in the Indian ocean or ever flying south towards the Indian ocean. So far 2 leading theories: the theory of General McInerney that the plane is in either Pakistan or Iran and will be used later for a terror act or that the plane is at the US base at Diego Garcia

Posted on | April 1, 2014

So, Orly is openly accusing the US Military of hijacking the plane? What the @#$! for?

Comments

1.Glasnost
April 1st, 2014 @ 6:39 am
Diego Garcia=US False Flag Op
Iran/Pakistan=Jihadi Terrorist plane bomb
Does BHO now have the “flexibility” he promised Putin?
Old Commies working together.

1.Sic Semper Tyrannis
April 1st, 2014 @ 7:29 am
Hijacked IBM Engineer Successfully Dialed Out Of Diego Garcia UPDATED
Sunday, March 30, 2014 10:00
EXIF data from a picture taken in the dark in a prison cell from the iphone 5 of MH-370 passenger and IBM engineer, Phillip Wood, a US citizen from Austin, Texas, while he was blindfolded and drugged has GPS coordinates that land him in Diego Garcia. The coordinates in the picture indicate that the photo was taken within 3 miles of what Google officially gives for Diego Garcia. Phillip Wood was able to insert his iphone 5 in his hindside while the plane was being hijacked. Islanders and fishermen saw this plane flying unusually low, so low that even at least one of them actually contacted their local police to make a police report after it rattled their houses. These reports have been “dismissed” by the US CFR/CIA-controlled State Propaganda Ministry for no valid reason…

Diego Garcia is a well-known CIA torture and rendition base with a prison. Phillip Wood said that he was separated from the other passengers. The EXIF data does not lie. You have to get to the Machine Language Programming level to be able to do this, which most programmers cannot do.

Illuminati member, Jacob Rothschild, will be the sole owner of a Freescale Semiconductor patent related to cloaking technology if the other 4 engineers on board MH-370 who would have been parties to the patent are presumed or literally dead and their families will not even be able to lay claim to royalties on the patent because the patent has not yet been formally filed.

1.Veritas
April 1st, 2014 @ 7:39 am
For whatever it is worth, BEFOREITSNEWS has several stories with this topic:
—–
Missing Malaysian Plane – Passenger IBM Exec Philip Wood Sends Phone Text MESSAGE FROM DIEGO GARCIA
Monday, March 31

1.Phil
April 1st, 2014 @ 2:08 pm
Hmmm…well…
Is this an April Fools Day Prank?

1.Phil
April 1st, 2014 @ 2:12 pm
Or…can it be that the engineer was (for some reason) isolated in Garcia? Did the plane actually land there?
Or…did the plane then, after dropping off all passengers, fly, then, to Pakistan?
And why would they torture Philips?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, April 1, 2014
THE DAILY PAUL: DIEGO GARCIA *IS* INVOLVED

Posted By: food4thought
Date: Tuesday, 1-Apr-2014 10:12:09

GOOD ARTICLE! (Lots of supporting links.)
- - - - -
Day 26 Malaysian plane mystery: US military base on Diego Garcia atoll IS involved
Submitted by SteveMT on Thu, 03/13/2014 - 14:26
in

Does anyone else smell a rat close by? This incident is beginning to stink of American involvement. Nothing like it has ever occurred in aviation history. Cell phone calls not able to be traced; no radar tracings; transponders turned off; no wreckage spotted; and a large plane with 239 people aboard vanishes without a trace. Enter the secret military base at the Diego Garcia atoll, which has a huge runway and is four hours flying time from Malaysia. Only government personal with a high security clearance work there; clearly visible are over a dozen B-52 aircraft on the 2014 satellite Google Map. With the tens of billions of dollars needed to build and maintain this facility, Diego Garcia must have its own dedicated satellite surveillance system that would show any aircraft, ships, or submarines getting even remotely close to this facility. However, the level of sophistication of its radar is classified and unverifiable. With the plane now missing for 26 days (600+ hours), the 'thinkables' have become unlikely and so the 'unthinkables' have become possibilities.

This is pure speculation NO LONGER, or so it would seem! Maldives island residents reported sighting of 'low flying jet' on the morning of the plane's disappearance that was finally reported on twelve days after the fact. The pilot of the missing plane had a home flight simulator, which was been reported twelve days later to contain the landing simulation program of the Diego Garcia runway along with four other runway approaches in the region. Whether any, all, or none of this information is true is still a matter of conjecture. What remains a fact is that not a trace of the Malaysian 777-200ER has been found. At his daily news briefing on 3-18-14, WH spokesperson Jay Carney has denied any involvement of the Diego Garcia facility with the disappearance of flight MH370.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:44 AM
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Deep Knight wrote:Tuesday, April 1, 2014
THE DAILY PAUL: DIEGO GARCIA *IS* INVOLVED

Posted By: food4thought
Date: Tuesday, 1-Apr-2014 10:12:09

GOOD ARTICLE! (Lots of supporting links.)
- - - - -
Day 26 Malaysian plane mystery: US military base on Diego Garcia atoll IS involved
Submitted by SteveMT on Thu, 03/13/2014 - 14:26
in

Does anyone else smell a rat close by? This incident is beginning to stink of American involvement. Nothing like it has ever occurred in aviation history. Cell phone calls not able to be traced; no radar tracings; transponders turned off; no wreckage spotted; and a large plane with 239 people aboard vanishes without a trace. Enter the secret military base at the Diego Garcia atoll, which has a huge runway and is four hours flying time from Malaysia. Only government personal with a high security clearance work there; clearly visible are over a dozen B-52 aircraft on the 2014 satellite Google Map. With the tens of billions of dollars needed to build and maintain this facility, Diego Garcia must have its own dedicated satellite surveillance system that would show any aircraft, ships, or submarines getting even remotely close to this facility. However, the level of sophistication of its radar is classified and unverifiable. With the plane now missing for 26 days (600+ hours), the 'thinkables' have become unlikely and so the 'unthinkables' have become possibilities.

This is pure speculation NO LONGER, or so it would seem! Maldives island residents reported sighting of 'low flying jet' on the morning of the plane's disappearance that was finally reported on twelve days after the fact. The pilot of the missing plane had a home flight simulator, which was been reported twelve days later to contain the landing simulation program of the Diego Garcia runway along with four other runway approaches in the region. Whether any, all, or none of this information is true is still a matter of conjecture. What remains a fact is that not a trace of the Malaysian 777-200ER has been found. At his daily news briefing on 3-18-14, WH spokesperson Jay Carney has denied any involvement of the Diego Garcia facility with the disappearance of flight MH370.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:44 AM
So it must be true! :beatinghorse:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Should the US Navy be held accountable for the seized Malaysian Air 370 in Diego Garcia?

YES - to the fullest extent 326 (71%)
YES - hang them all 58 (12%)
No 39 (8%)
Nonsense 54 (11%)
And with 102% of the votes in...... What is this, Chicago?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly has referenced a new wackadoodle, Jim Garrow, about her latest Latin lover, Diego Garcia.

Allegation from the former CIA gent regarding MH 370, need to be verified

Posted on | April 2, 2014

Arlie
Submitted on 2014/04/02 at 6:33 am

Jim Garrow was on thecommonsenseshow - blockbuster-interview-with-jim-garrow-march-30-2014

Must download and listen to this show! He has contacts that pretty much agree with McIneriny. The 20 engineers on the plane were in the process of stealing a new technology and bringing it to China (espionage) This new technology can pass light through a solid object. He said the plot to steal this technology was discovered and the 20 were followed onto the plane. The plane was taken over by US officials and diverted to Diego Garcia. The 20 were taken off the plane and the pilots were paid a large sum to then take the plane with the rest of the people to Pakistan. Fate of these people – sacrificed for this break through technology.

April 1, 2014 Malaysia corrects last words from missing plane. So far zero evidence of the plane crashing in the Indian ocean or ever flying south towards the Indian ocean. So far 2 leading theories: the theory of General McInerney that the plane is in either Pakistan or Iran and will be used later for a terror act or that the plane is at the US base at Diego Garcia

No big deal, I already know how to pass light though a solid object. If it's not opaque, shine a light through it, otherwise, drill a hole through it and then shine the light. Simple. What's really amazing about their technology is that these 20 Freescale employees were in a software division that dealt with phones and information kiosks, the "sensitive" stuff that could be used by the military is ALL done in the US.

But then again, Jim Garrow said it was true, and why would he lie? After all, he's a well-published Internet author - 5 of his most recent articles (other than those about MH370)

Garrow: Obama Will Declare Himself The Twelfth Imam, Fake Communication With Aliens
Jim Garrow & Erik Rush Call For Executions Of Elected Officials By Hanging, Firing Squad
Garrow: Get Out Of US Before Obama Tries To 'Wipe Us Out'
Garrow: Obama Will Soon Implement Sharia Law & Kill People By Guillotine
Garrow: Put Obama 'In Chains And Under Arrest'

Then there's MH370

Garrow: Obama Blew Up Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 3/18/2014 1:00 pm
Right Wing Watch

Right-wing conspiracy theorist Jim Garrow took to Facebook over the weekend to allege that President Obama blew up the missing Malaysia Airlines plane as part of his “jihad” against China.

The Story (or distraction)

So let me get this straight. A fly by wire capable jet goes missing. It is on one course, turns and goes in almost the opposite direction on a heading which would take it to the US base at Diego Garcia. The plane has 20 technology nerds aboard who happen to work for China designing "classified" leading edge computer/internet control software and are carrying the matching hardware with them on the plane. They are heading to Beijing with all the others. We are shown pictures of muslim looking men as if they are on the plane....setting up the expectation that the plane has been hijacked. Convenient story line so far.

While we are down the rabbit hole this far, lets [sic] go all the way. The jet lands by wire at Diego Garcia, the appropriate hardware and software is offloaded as are the nerds. Interrogation proceeds and all the "secrets" you would want to gain from this "intervention" are gleaned from the assets.

You now load everyone back on board the plane and have it take off headed back to where it was supposed to go and at 35,000 ft altitude it implodes/explodes and the debris field is now found. How they missed it in the beginning is a mystery. But the western mindset is already prepared to believe that all things eastern and "Malaysian/Indonesian/Muslim" are barely able to tie shoelaces let alone search an ocean.

So what do you think so far? "Am I right or am I right" spoken in the voice of the nerdy insurance salesman "Ned" in Groundhog Day.

America/Obama gets the information that they want, who cares if a bunch of innocent people have to die (Obama -"I am pretty good at killing people.") and more lies per minute have to fly to cover this huge piece of cow manure over.

Welcome to the world of the marxist muslim amateur Obama and his new found friends, the Chinese. Yes, I did say friends. After all he just gave control of the internet to "the world" and just by happenstance his brother Mark, whose partnership with the intelligence community of China I let the world know about in an earlier missive. Betrayal and treason are the mainstays of this America hating fraud in the Oval office. Hows that jihad coming along Barry?

- Dr. Jim Garrow -

A former CIA agent AND Doctor. He'll give Orly a run for her money. Then there's Erik Rush, the hanging/firing squad guy from above (he should make up his mind, doing both is redundant)

Erik Rush Thinks Obama 'Murdered' Everyone On Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/21/2014 1:35 pm
Right Wing Watch

On Tuesday, we noted that right-wing conspiracy theorist Jim Garrow — a notorious con man who now claims to be a former CIA agent — believes that President Obama blew up the missing Malaysia Airlines plane as part of a “jihad” against China.

He said the military forced the plane to “land by wire” at a base in Diego Garcia and interrogated the “nerds” aboard the jet who are working “for China designing ‘classified’ leading edge computer/internet control software and are carrying the matching hardware with them on the plane.”

Occasional Fox News guest and regular WorldNetDaily commentator Erik Rush, who frequently hosts Garrow on his radio show, laid out a very similar conspiracy theory about the missing plane on his blog and radio program yesterday.

According to Rush’s source (we wonder who that could be!), the US took control of the plane, landed it on Diego Garcia in order to interrogate technicians aboard who wanted to “abscond to China,” and then had everyone on the flight “murdered.”

Rush does add, however, that the pilots may have been protected because they are “pro-Islamist.”

It sounds like an expensive cigar, but Diego Garcia is actually a United States military base that we technically rent from the United Kingdom. At 967 nautical miles south-southwest from the southern tip of India, it is more or less midway between Indonesia and the African continent. The US Navy operates its Naval Support Facility (NSF) there, which is a naval ship and submarine support base, military air base, as well as a communications and space-tracking facility.

Why so few have postulated that this facility may have played a part in the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 may or may not seem odd at first blush given the circumstances: I mean, it’s not a secret base, though clandestine activities conducted there certainly would be. At any rate, I am told Diego Garcia is the location to which Flight 370 was diverted. My source has actually been to Diego Garcia, and assures me that you can land a Lockheed C-5 Galaxy there. Those are the military transport planes they load tanks aboard, and they’re just about the size of a Boeing 777.

At Diego Garcia, some 20 civilian technical personnel were removed from the aircraft for interrogation. On March 8, Reuters reported that 20 employees of U.S. chipmaker Freescale Semiconductor were passengers on Flight 370, according to a statement from the company. It is said that these employees traveled regularly between company facilities in Tianjin, China, and Kuala Lumpur. It may be presumed that these individuals were the same 20 who were reportedly taken to Diego Garcia for interrogation, although my information holds that the detainees (if you will) were working in their capacities as contractors.

Reports earlier this week that the flight plan deviation was programmed into a computer system on board (rather than being executed manually by one of the pilots was quite accurate), I am told. The airliner was taken over remotely by US intelligence operatives at the behest of those at the highest levels of our government.

No, there would have to be a great deal more involved than a software package to commandeer an airliner, kidnap technical contractors, and then “disappear” the plane and over 200 passengers (who, sadly, were most likely murdered for the sake of expediency).

So what went wrong? Well, apparently the DOD got wind that these engineers (who, despite operating under the auspices of Freescale and/or other companies, were not American nationals) were on their way to abscond to China with their prototypes (which were in the cargo hold of the 777) and other valuable materials, thereby cutting the US out of the program entirely.

And why not? It’s fairly well-known in the intelligence community that the Chinese government has absolutely no respect for President Obama, and his telegraphing weak foreign policy all around the world wouldn’t lend itself to a sudden changing of his stripes (ineffectual posturing over Ukraine notwithstanding). Additionally, my understanding is that China technically owned this technology; the US was aiding in its development under a partnership, which apparently the Chinese decided to end in a rather ex parte manner.

The CIA went into action, in concert with the DOD and Boeing engineers. They commandeered Flight 370 en route, digitally, without the foreknowledge of the pilots or crew, diverting it to Diego Garcia. I imagine that’s where the aircraft made that now-infamous and mysterious turn just northeast of Malaysia.

So essentially, the CIA double-crossed the Chinese before they could double-cross us.

Flight 370’s pilots (one of whom being the pro-Islamist Zaharie Ahmad Shah) may have been afforded the opportunity to continue on to another Muslim country, blend in and take on a new identity, given the sentiments of those in the current administration. In any case, it was the geeks and the goods that the CIA was after, and I’m led to believe that’s what they got.

My understanding is that the foregoing information has been confirmed at the highest levels of our government, though not the current one, if that’s cryptic enough for you.

At least, that’s what my source tells me. And they haven’t been wrong yet.

They haven't been wrong yet!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Russian Media: MH370 In Pakistan
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 5:13
(Before It's News)
By Susan Duclos

While a variety of countries are still searching for Malaysia Flight 370 that disappeared on March 8, 2014, with 239 people on board, many have come to believe an alleged photo sent from one of the passengers originated from a location close to the US military base Diego Garcia, but according to a Russian media outlet, MKRU, the plane actually landed in a Taliban controlled area at the Afghanistan/Pakistan border.

MKRU is listed as a Russian language newspaper published in Russia.

This was published on March 31, 2014 and the page has been translated from Russian to English, so the quoted portion is not grammatically correct:

“Missing March 8 on Malaysia Airlines airliner with 227 passengers on board and 12th members of the crew captured and is southeast of Kandahar, in Afghanistan, near the border with Pakistan. Aircraft stands on a small” rural “road with a broken wing – t . liner is alleged to have committed a hard landing. All passengers alive, divided into seven groups and live in a “mud hut” from hand to mouth. From the aircraft were captured about 20 Asian Professionals, the capture of which was necessary, presumably, the American side. Ie this hijacking – someone’s order. ” All this correspondent “MK” on condition of anonymity said a source in the security services.

(Near Chaman. To the south-east of Kandahar. Reader “Oleg” April 2, 2014 at 12:05 in the comments on the site “MK” posted a link to an object like a plane with a broken wing, standing on the border with Pakistan.)

This theory also matches a report by The Independent dated March 16, 2014, which highlighted the question “Did jetliner fly into area controlled by Taliban?”

This comes on the heels of Retired Lt. General Thomas McInerney telling Sean Hannity, video below, that the missing plane was in Pakistan, an assertion he stood by just days after saying it.

Is the Diego Garcia intel deliberate misinformation? Was McInerney correct the whole time. Remember his original appearance on Hannity was March 18th and then he doubled down on his comments, then coincidentally Malaysia authorities announced the plane went down in the Indian Ocean and to date, have not been able to link any debris found to the missing plane, but the timing of the announcement is suspicious since all eyes were starting to look to Pakistan.

Another question would be why Malaysian authorities, or anyone, would declare the plane wrecked and there were no survivors, without a shred of evidence to provide the families of the passengers to prove it?

What! Diego is wrong? Say it ain't so!
"Follow the Money"
Fmotlgroupie
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Of course he Diego Garcia story was misinformation! Anything that forces CTers to spend time defending the plausibility of "hooping" an iPhone has to be a plot by the PTB...
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

http://thatsnonsense.com/blog/phillip-w ... ack-photo/

April 3rd, 2014
Phillip Wood, Flight MH370, Diego Garcia and the black photo.

A claim is flying across the Internet that asserts MH370 passenger Phillip Wood took a photo from his iPhone 5 from a military base called Diego Garcia, where he and the other passengers are being incarcerated.

The photo, (above) which is entirely black, was apparently uploaded to the Internet along with the following message –

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

The phones EXIF information (this is behind-the-scenes information about a photo) indicates it was taken in Diego Garcia with an iPhone 5. According to conspiracy theorists, the claim represents a vital piece of evidence that supports a theory that asserts flight MH370 was intentionally stolen by the US, and safely landed at the US military base, where all the passengers are (or were) being held.

The conspiracy theorist that published the photo claims that the EXIF information on a photo cannot be altered (or that it is very difficult to do so), and thus the photo must have been taken in Diego Garcia.

After looking at the EXIF information ourselves, the photo does show GPS coordinates that match up to the island Diego Garcia, and a man named Phillip Wood was on the flight MH370. It appears the photo first surfaced on website 4chan.

Upon investigating the photo we requested or sought out information from various experts in the digital photography world to find out what they thought about the photo in question.

Firstly, the notion supporting the claim that the EXIF information cannot be altered has been disputed by numerous digital experts. Forum members from various digital photography websites have maintained that altering EXIF information, even doing so without an obvious digital fingerprint, is indeed possible, providing you have the correct software and a working knowledge of digital photography.

We contacted a website called fourandsix.com who deal with digital forensics, and they reiterated the same thing, and even ran an instance of the photo through a project belonging to them called izitru.com, a website designed to tell if photos have been modified. The results suggested that the photo was not the original, and that it has been run through a type of photo editing software. This is not to say that the photo itself had been digitally manipulated, but highlights a strong possibility that the photo had indeed been modified in some significant way.

We ran multiple instances of the photo, obtained from various websites, through the same site and received similar results.

One of the tests performed by izitru.com suggested that the EXIF information present was not consistent with that of an iPhone 5 output – this information seems to be supported by an evaluation from a site known as fotoforensics.com, who analysed the photo and maintained that important EXIF information that would normally be present in an iPhone 5 photo was not there, and many values were inconsistent to what one would expect to find in a photo from an iPhone 5. Ultimately suggesting [again] that the photo had been modified.

Of course none of this is concrete evidence of anything. In digital forensics, it is notoriously and inherently difficult to prove anything, given the very nature of its digital, cyber world. But in this case, therein lies the point – the photo isn’t proof of anything. Digital analysis suggests the photo is certainly not reliable and the revelation that the photo first surfaced on 4chan, a website notorious for online trickery, the photo should be taken with much more than just a pinch of salt. Even if the image does indeed show a photo taken from Diego Garcia, all that proves is that someone took a photo from Diego Garcia.

Whilst many conspiracy theorist will invariably come out with plenty of “100% confirmed evidence” that they claim will prove the theory that MH370 was hijacked or captured, this photo certainly does not qualify as any kind of evidence, and frankly shouldn’t be trusted at all.

“I think this is the first time I’ve seen a photo of nothing presented as proof of anything.”
www.fourandsix.com
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

PHILLIP WOODS IS CAUGHT AS A CIA PROP IN THIS PHOTO! MORE BREAKING NEWS WITH S&N KOREAS . . . what do you all think? ~J

What they have is a boring YouTube video that "identifies" a guy with sunglasses in a photo of the Boston bombing as Phillip Woods. You know, he got a narrow face.

Posted on April 6, 2014 by Jean
This would explain why CNN (cabal controlled) would feature Phillip Wood’s partner in such a lengthy interview: Girlfriend Of Passenger On Flight 370 Says A Family Member Saying Plane Was Followed By Fighter Jets
Apr 3, 2014
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:54 PM 0 comments

So, if Phillip Woods was a CIA "prop" does that mean the plane isn't at Diego Garcia? Or that it is but they're trying to make people think it's not? Or it's not and they're trying to make people think it is, but only those people who think it's not? I'm so confused.

"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

I wonder if they are pulling crap from UNAWARE1's website for this narrative that or the Clueless Forum where they think everything is fake and CGI..

I mean our department is really busy lately but even we couldn't keep up with the stuff they claim sheesh, we all have to sleep sometime...

:whistle:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly loves Diego

Pentagon deleting all mention of MH370 on Diego Garcia page, blocks all leave to Diego Garcia. What are they hiding? Who are they hiding?

Posted on | April 8, 2014

MH370 Mystery Deepens. Pentagon Blocks All Leave To Diego Garcia.

“MH370 Mystery Deepens. Pentagon Blocks All Leave To Diego Garcia.”
Interesting information posted on the Diego Garcia Passenger Facebook website. See for yourself at&nbsp;Diego Garcia Passenger Facebook PageYou’ll notice they are erasing any mention of #mh370 on that page.If you try to visit www.fcg.pentagon.mil, you get a password request.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

U.S. black site and British government under fire after viral article names Diego Garcia as MH370′s final destination
April 16, 2014 3:39 AM EDT

'Cause if it's attracted any attention at all it's "gone viral," and if it's gone viral, it must be true. From "Intellihub"

In a shocking twist, Diego Garcia is becoming the center of attention as the MH370 cover-up falls apart
By Shepard Ambellas

INDIAN OCEAN (INTELLIHUB) — The U.S. military black site Diego Garcia, located in the Indian Ocean, has been all over the press recently following the release of the Mar. 31 Intellihub News article titled Freelance Journalist: Hijacked flight 370 passenger sent photo from hidden iPhone tracing back to secret U.S. military base which went ultra-viral on the Internet. In fact, the article even prompted a response from the White House as U.S. Press Secretary Jay Carney denied any involvement with the matter after a journalist attending a White House press meeting raised the question.

John Pike, a military analyst, once described Diego Garcia as “the most important facility the U.S. has”. Pike also stated that the military’s goal is to run the planet from the island by 2015.

Now, according to RT, a human rights group is pressing Britain to “come clean” about their involvement with the black site which houses a rendition facility, lending credibility to the missing flight 370 abduction theory believed by many, including Sara Bajc, girlfriend of passenger Phillip Wood an IBM executive who was aboard MH370.

RT reported:

“We need to know immediately whether ministers misled parliament over CIA torture on British soil,” Cori Crider, strategic director at Reprieve, a legal action charity group, said in a letter to UK Foreign Secretary William Hague.

“If the CIA operated a black site on Diego Garcia, then a string of official statements, from both this and the last government, were totally false,” Crider said.

The letter followed a report by the US Senate Intelligence Committee that Britain had allowed the US to run a “black site” prison on Diego Garcia to secretly hold suspects without accountability. The Diego Garcia prison held some “high-value” detainees and was operated with the “full cooperation” of the British government, US officials familiar with the Senate report said.

While the government may be playing dumb, Britain is well aware what went on at Diego Garcia and in fact, even aided in with the removal of the entire indigenous human and animal population from the island before turning it over to the U.S. Navy for a 20 million dollar discount on a pre-secured weapons deal.

Moreover, further tarnishing the British empire, in a 1966 official British memo it was written, “[...] there will be no indigenous population except the seagulls”. Shortly after the memo was issued, the U.S., pressed for time, pushed forward with the secret construction of the island base, even including an under ground and underwater facility.

All of this is fueling the fire that burns inside family members of the missing Malaysian Airlines flight 370 as we are now 41 days into the search and authorities appear to have been led on a wild goose chase.

In fact, Sara Bajc, girlfriend of passenger Phillip Wood, still believes the planes was “taken” and that the U.S. may have been involved. Bajc appeared on CNN Tuesday, grinding in the fact that search crews have been looking in the water when they should be looking on the land.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly is still hot on the trail of the missing Malaysian aircraft.

MYSTERY: Corporate jet owned by small Utah bank spotted in Iran. Is that Malaysian MH 370 parked next to it? What was this plane carrying? Obama’s gold for safe keeping in case we find one honest judge and he rules against Obama?

Posted on | April 19, 2014

another theory on MH 370 disappearance. So far we have zero evidence of MH370 crashing into the Indian ocean and zero evidence of passengers being dead

Posted on | April 22, 2014 | 4 Comments

Orly,

Everyone is wondering what happened to the flight MH 370. Where did it go? Where is it? How did it disappear? How could the engines send back pings up to 7 hours plus when it did not have enough fuel to fly that long? The following are answers to all of the above.

The flight was taken to a high altitude (45,000 feet) this would disable the passengers and make it esay to control them. Hand cuff/tie them up. The plan then turned back to Malaysia and dropped out of air traffic control radar. While under military radar it turned toward India. Once it was out of military radar it circled all the way around Malaysia, out of range of any radar coverage then regained altitude to come back into the Malaysia airport under a different commercial flight plan as a scheduled airliner using different ID (call letters, or Ident acting as a different airliner. (under a per filed fight plan). The air traffic control would have been expecting the flight as a flight plan had been filed and the flight tower would not think anything about it. It landed at the same airport it took off from and refueled. This is how it was able to fly longer than it had fuel to fly. (Where do you hide something as big as a 777? Right out in open sight. Changing a tail number is easy, especially if the numbers are close). The plane then left as a scheduled airliner to Pakistan or Iran. Again this flight would be under a regular per filed flight plan using the different tail numbers and IDs. The present condition of the people on board would not be know?? They may be alive or some may have been thrown from the plane while out over the ocean. There appears to have been 20 Chinese scientists on board that were wanted by several of countries. Who knows who pulled this off, but it was not accomplished by one person.

Officials Now Say MH370 May Have Landed… Where Are All The Survivors?

Posted on | April 23, 2014

Some official said wha?
Investigation sources told Malaysian publication New Strait Times ... "The thought of it landing somewhere else is not impossible, as we have not found a single debris that could be linked to MH370. However, the possibility of a specific country hiding the plane when more than 20 nations are searching for it, seems absurd."
"Not impossible" becomes "may have," in Orly's mind, and the "seems absurd," disappears all together.

The New Strait Times, where have I heard of them before?

KUALA LUMPUR, April 13 — Authorities must penalise the New Straits Times (NST) over its report that a Flight MH370 pilot had “desperately” tried to call for help now that this was disputed by Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein, the DAP said today.

Accusing the Umno-linked daily of a “bare-faced lie” in claiming co-pilot Fariq Ab Hamid had made a “desperate attempt to call for help” on the day the Malaysia Airlines flight disappeared, DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng said this was later picked up by international media to the country’s detriment.

“Such lies and baseless information may not only affect search operations but also the families of the passengers and the crew of the aircraft.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, April 29, 2014
From Jim Stone - Flight 370 Summary Report

Flight 370 Summary report
All the important facts in one place.

Preface: There is absolutely no doubt that flight 370 was electronically hijacked and flown through the Maldives and on to Diego Garcia. There is also no doubt that there was a plan to use at least the image of flight 370 to crash the nuclear summit in Belgium and blame it on Iran, and that the Dutch intercepted the crash craft before it arrived. This report is documented accurate. There will be a lot here, briefly discussed that you have not seen before. If you were looking for a concise report that will give a clear picture, this sums it all up.

A long (10 page single spaced) anti-Semitic document that fingers (you guessed it) Israel and the USA via Diego Garcia. A selection of the nonsensical logic used:

MOST PROBABLE REASON:
What I believe to be the most probable reason revolves around Chinese data security in the run up to world war 3. China has developed their own very powerful and completely secure microprocessor totally lacking ANY NSA back door, and paired it off with their own completely secure operating system that does not have any back doors, at least none the NSA knows about. This has allowed China to secure their data, and the entire country is switching over to it, and has been in the process of doing so for at least five years.
A newer version of this un hackable processor was put in the Longsoon Yeelong laptop, which I had a chance to play with in 2012 in Mexico City. It's not remarkable, but it is at least definitely up to modern standards at approximately the same level as a dual core Intel Atom (a high end netbook processor) running 1ghz or better. China scored a major hit with it, and there is no doubt the NSA wanted it's secrets. You got to know about the Freescale employees on flight 370, but there were 80 other Chinese tech workers that mysteriously slipped all media attention and it is my guess that these workers were involved in chinese data security, which the NSA would want to breach before launcing world war 3 against them.

Honorable mention - the "tiny microchip"--
This story was hatched on Rense. And I don't really buy it but it is a big one so it has to be addressed. SUPPOSEDLY, (and this would be really significant if it was true) the Freescale employees had developed a "tiny microchip" that was to be put in micro drones that could crawl in like insects, and ISRAEL wanted that chip. So they hijacked the chinese engineers to extract all the secrets about that chip, so they could launch their own army of micro drones. … Though the "tiny microchip drone" story is likeable because it really fingers Israel, I hate to say I doubt it, because I'd really like to be able to say that one is true. After all, we all know who the enemy is if we posess at least a dozen neurons.
Philip wood actually happened. He actually did dial out of Diego Garcia after hiding a cell phone, possibly in his butt cheeks, and waiting for the correct time to try to make contact. Many shills took the photo I posted and pulled it into photoshop and other editors and modified it, and then posted the modified versions online and lied about everything.
Many people know that I cannot use my own computers to administer this web site, because they get promptly destroyed by the NSA and other hackers. So I have to use cyber cafe machines. So when I got the original philip wood photo, all I could do was transfer it directly over to the web server, I forgot my flash drive and had no offline backup. Right around three hours after I posted the real photo, hackers hit my web site and put up a picture of a bloody body that went across all the pages. At the same time they did this, they destroyed the forensic value of the photo by changing the way the GPS format was displayed in the photo while keeping the coordinates original. They left the rest of it alone, so when you see all the idiot shills out there with photos saying they were modified by Picasa or Photoshop, that much is still debunkable.

I see the Maldives route as absolute proof of a U.S. military hijacking of flight 370 for the forementioned reason, and another huge one, which is -
Eyewitnesses said the plane was LOUD, and they were able to get out of their homes and see it before it was gone. There's a huge problem with that - to meet airport regulations, 777 aircraft, which are modern, are also very quiet.But fighter jets are extremely loud. They are not quiet because they go supersonic, and even at subsonic speeds, any airplane that can fly at supersonic speeds cannot be quiet.
Subsonic planes which can be quiet, such as the 777 use an airfoil shaped wing to stay aloft. An airfoil produces a negative pressure on the top of the wing, and the plane literally gets pulled into the sky by vacuum pressure built up on the top of the wing. But as soon as supersonic speeds are approached, an airfoil won't work because the vacuum pressure region moves towards the back of the wing, and at too high a speed the wing no longer generates lift and the plane will drop like a rock.
Supersonic planes use pressure on the bottom of the wing to generate lift, and if they also need to have performance, there is no way a plane of this design can ever be quiet. Rather than lift their way into the sky, they punch their way into the sky and the engines have to be very powerful and be revved hard for enough force to be generated to a href=without being noticedkeep them aloft even at subsonic speeds. This along with size to performance considerations makes them very loud.
Even if flight 370 had been loud, it likely would have been there and gone before anyone got out of their house to see it. But if a cloaked fighter jet was in front of it as an escort, and a cloaked fighter jet was behind it, the people would have heard them and been out of their homes on time to see only what was not visibly cloaked - flight 370. And since flight 370 would have been the only thing visible to simple people, all noises would get blamed on it regardless of where they originated in the sky.
The extremely loud noise basically check mates the sighting, it's legit. Flight 370 was electronically hijacked and flown over the Maldives to avoid being sighted by whoever was out on the ocean and received escort from two or more visibly cloaked fighter jets.
THAT is my FINAL ANSWER with regard to the Maldives sighting.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:21 AM
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I was listening to the ever intellectual Dr. WC & East Coast call and we have finally figured out where the plane is. You see, one of the esteemed Real Truth Callers dowsed for the planes location and found it was on the border of India, that the captain was dead and 28 passengers, but everyone else was alive. Now, the Caller was not sure where exactly it was beyond that - apparently the magic of the dowsing tells you exactly where something is on a map but not the nearest town - but he was sure it was there. His powers are always right.

Dr. WC was absolutely shocked that the authorities did not seem to listen to this information when the Real Truth Caller explained how he had contacted all manner of agencies about this. Obviously the people the Caller was contacting were Illuminati agents trying to hide the truth.