Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by Jeffrey »

The appeal Ron filed and had denied has been listed online:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/s ... ref=search

Has some Liberty Alliance junk in it and UCC crap, otherwise not very interesting.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Jeffrey wrote:The appeal Ron filed and had denied has been listed online:

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/s ... ref=search

Has some Liberty Alliance junk in it and UCC crap, otherwise not very interesting.
Thanks for the link Jeff! I agree, nothing interesting but NLA/sovcit gibberish.

After waiting years for Ron to be evicted, I am hesitant to say we may finally be there. At every turn Ron has been able to engineer a delay, so it just seems inconceivable that the court has finally had enough. Maybe (hopefully) that is the case though?

Next question: If Ron is evicted, how will he explain the failure of his NLA/sovcit gibberish?
thunter

Post by thunter »

Ron said in a January, 2012 video that he had never owned a gun.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Is it possible Ron has not received notice that his appeal was denied? If the neighbor had to tell him about the sheriff posting the eviction order, it could be that Ron has deliberately managed to avoid receiving any notice from the court.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ron was notified that the appeal was denied on 1-28 however he misinterpreted it to mean that the writ of possession was denied:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAKcqb-vrno

Skip to 3:45
thunter

Post by thunter »

Ron won. He's still in his home. Another hearing on Friday.
LightinDarkness

thunter wrote:Ron won. He's still in his home. Another hearing on Friday.
Surprise, surprise - another delay! At this point I am beginning to wonder how Florida is able to kick anyone out of homes they don't own. It seems like if you file enough gibberish, you can stay in a house you don't own indefinitely.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I think I have pointed out before that in the US, we have this tradition of being in deep respect of the credo "a man's home is his castle." Combined with the courts' requirements for due process and the recent history of mortgage foreclosures coming under the gun for not following the letter of the law, it is not really surprising that Ron has been able to stave off being evicted. I am sure the lender has also proceeded cautiously as well, with the hope that Ron would finally give up, die, end up in a convalescent hospital, or come in and try to work out a realistic agreement with them that would allow Ron to stay in the home and them to receive some sort of payment.

You can find plenty of examples where banks and other lenders basically let people who defaulted stay in the homes rent-free simply because it was not practical to leave a house vacant in a soft real estate market. As long as they weren't trashing the place, it was the best case scenario for the lender until such time they could be assured a buyer was on the horizon. I am not saying this is the reason for why Ron has been able to stay in place for so long, but as evidence of a lender's mindset in trying to minimize the drama of a foreclosure.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

I think you have said that before Observer, but I think once we get 8+ (or is it 10+ at this point) years out, Florida is creating a perverse incentive. Anyone with any intelligence would happily torpedo their rating if they could get even 5 years of rent free living while waiting for a foreclosure. RVD has gotten much more than that.
thunter

Post by thunter »

I guess some folks resonate with the idea of "sticking it to the bank."

Clearly, though, Pnc Bank has tried multiple times over the years to get him out of the house that they own, getting all the way to court orders and eviction notices placed on his door, only to be thwarted by Ron's manipulation of the legal system.

It gives me pause to think that someone could move into my paid for house while I was away on vacation, change the locks, transfer the utilities, and I would have no recourse but to continue paying the taxes and insurance while the courts let the trespasser live there free for 10 years while I was constantly spending money on a lawyer and court costs trying to get them out of my house.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

thunter wrote:It gives me pause to think that someone could move into my paid for house while I was away on vacation, change the locks, transfer the utilities, and I would have no recourse but to continue paying the taxes and insurance while the courts let the trespasser live there free for 10 years while I was constantly spending money on a lawyer and court costs trying to get them out of my house.
Sometimes it pays to have friends who are outlaw bikers, faster and cheaper than the courts.

"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

thunter wrote:
It gives me pause to think that someone could move into my paid for house while I was away on vacation, change the locks, transfer the utilities, and I would have no recourse but to continue paying the taxes and insurance while the courts let the trespasser live there free for 10 years while I was constantly spending money on a lawyer and court costs trying to get them out of my house.

I hate to say it, but there was a guy/group here in Cincinnati that was doing pretty much exactly that, a family went on vacation for a week and returned home to find these dingbats had moved in, SOLD OFF a good part of what was in the house and moved in. It took them a few days at least, may have been longer, to get them out and a pretty good legal bill...let me find the story.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/wlwt-investiga ... s/23152246
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Also , there are number of "squatters" who have perfected the art of moving in, stop paying rent, and then stonewalling their evictions through the courts so much that most attorneys advise their client landlords to offer the squatters money to move out as a cheaper resolution.

So to think that Ron is being uniquely coddled is not accurate. This is a legal development over the years as a result of our society's move towards wanting people to have a roof over their heads.

I am not sure if Ron has filed a bankruptcy in the past, but if he hasn't, he could delay this even more by getting this before a bankruptcy judge in Florida - where more than one homeowner has been able to keep their home as a result of the filing.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
thunter

Post by thunter »

A bankruptcy won't help Ron. This isn't a foreclosure. Ron doesn't own a house.
Yet Ron maintains he owns the house. So I would think that him going into a bankruptcy and making such a claim is going to buy him some more time - even if it is that risk of committing bankruptcy fraud.
LightinDarkness

The Observer wrote: So to think that Ron is being uniquely coddled is not accurate. This is a legal development over the years as a result of our society's move towards wanting people to have a roof over their heads.
You don't think living in a house which you clearly do not own for 8+ years doesn't qualify as being uniquely coddled? Is this the norm in all states? If so, I am shocked anyone would still pay their mortgage. After all, who cares about their credit rating if they can save 75K+ by living for free in a house for 8 years? And they can repeat that act several times, they would only need a few years for their credit to recover between foreclosures.

I've heard of foreclosures taking a long time - 1 year, 2 year, sometimes 3 years. Never 8 years.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I think Ron has been benefitted from a set of circumstances where it was probably cheaper to not evict him than to evict him, helped along by Ron running into court and filing documents whenever it seemed that he might get thrown out. What all of you are failing to take into account is the fact that our legal system puts a big emphasis on due process to ensure that no one can later allege and convince people that they lost their "home" due to the law not siding with the perceived "underdog" in this situation. You are simply underestimating the impact of this notion that pervades our system in regards to people having a home.

Think back to sub-prime loan crash. When you had literally tens of thousands of homeowners on the verge of losing their "underwater" homes, you would have been in the minority if your opinion was that they should lose their homes because they did not have the ability to keep up the payments. Instead, the focus was on how these people got hoodwinked by the evil lenders, how the foreclosure process was being rubber-stamped by judges in the pockets of big business, and to get the government involved in some sort of rescue. And that is how we ended up spending lots of tax dollars to undo the "damage" regardless of the relevance of whether these people had any business trying to own a home above their means in the first place.

Given this type of mentality or attitude, I am not surprised at all that Ron has been able to stay in the house. But for me to accept the theory that he is being "coddled" by the system means that I have to believe that the entire justice system has either been brainwashed by Ron, is completely incompetent when working on his case (and only his case, all other cases they seem to be able to handle professionally and correctly), PNC is totally impotent despite the fact they have the money, lawyers and experience in evicting other homeowners that have defaulted, and that Ron is a complete master of befuddling our entire system of laws (despite the fact that he has only given evidence of not being able to understand any laws at all). Occam's Razor does not allow for that explanation. It has to be another simpler and easier reason why Ron has gotten to stay all of this time.
I've heard of foreclosures taking a long time - 1 year, 2 year, sometimes 3 years. Never 8 years.
25 years.

And an article that shows that fighting a foreclosure is becoming an incentive, if not a game.

thunter

Post by thunter »

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

My reading of that video is that he has until 5 p.m. to leave.
LightinDarkness

thunter wrote:Ron has been evicted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSicdK9 ... ture=share
I honestly feel no sympathy for RVD. He has had years of notice that this day was coming. Dozens of hearings. Multiple "final notices" of eviction. Now RVD laments that he has no where to go and has to move all his stuff. Not that he could have sorted all that out with the years of advance notice he had on this...
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

No problemo! He says that his lawyer says the appeal is still in process and everything is going to be reversed. Unfortunately his son is out of town for a week just when Ron needs more free accomodation. Just bad timing I guess.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs