Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by LightinDarkness »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVOljUZ ... c-GWXsdpEA

RVD reflects on why hes not getting any sex. He came to his conclusions after walking barefoot in a field and hugging trees. I am not kidding, he actually talked about how he hugged trees for guidance.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Inquiring minds want to know if the trees told him the truth or lied to him?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I think this is just Ron's attempt at trying to get some female viewer to feel sorry for him and to provide him with some "action." Usually this is what teenagers try after entering puberty and are striking out with the opposite sex. Good to know that Ron is finally entering puberty and that maybe in another 20 years or so he will finally grow up.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Inquiring minds want to know if the trees told him the truth or lied to him?
I bet they lied to him out of sheer terror that he might try to have sex with them.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

EWWWW!!!! Hadn't really thought of that, didn't really want to think of that, need brain bleach stat!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"The Ambassador" shows up - on RVD's channel

- But not his face:
21-06-2014:
THE AMBASSADOR SHARES THE DRAGON FAMILY'S VISION FOR HUMANITY

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWxFbYj9hr4 =

From comments:
"He seems to have an Arab, or Persian accent.
In fact, he speaks in an intelligent manner, and is easy to listen to.
Much of what he says sounds like pure wisdom.
And I do not mind his Muslim perspective."

(He's much more convincing than the chain-smoking Mr Sino, imho.)
LightinDarkness

There are always people running around pretending to be a Representative From Highly Powerful Group That Does Not Exist But Is Popular In Conspiracy/New Age Mythology. This is just another one, although I admit he is much better at telling RVD & company what they want to hear than the SWISSINDO guy.

But its essentially just someone who knows what New Agers like Ron want to hear, and repeating it back to him. It has all the cliches of the new age movement (from my files):

PHRASES AND CONCEPTS PROMOTED BY ROLE PLAYERS FROM MYTHICAL ORGANIZATIONS
[X] Simplistic philosophical relativism. There is no good or evil, just mankind.
[X] Mentions cleaning up the planet, even though has no solutions.
[X] Vague statements about how we should all "stop fighting each other."
[X] Completely unspecified plan to destroy the mythical Dark Cabal.
[X] Bashes "organized religion" but praises vague new age/ecumenical spirituality concepts.
[X] Makes random overtures to taking down "the corporations" and implies they are all evil.
[X] Promotes a worldview that all world events are the byproduct of nefarious shadowy groups, but the role player is part of a group that is fighting a noble battle against them.
[X] Calls for "world leaders" to be arrested and/or characterizes world leaders are psychopaths/sociopaths/murderers.
[X] Makes claim that media is misdirecting from whats really going on (which of course said new ager knows all about via "alternative media").
[X] Claims to be in control of insane amounts of money ("collateral accounts") that will be released at a future period for the good of humanity, but will never give a date.
[X] But when those insane amounts of money are released, humanity will be saved/ascend/enter into a golden age/etc.

This actor (and that is what he is - someone role playing) knows the playbook and he knows how to preach to the choir. RVD and followers will be fawning all over him. The ONLY interesting thing about this one is its obviously someone who is Muslim. How can I tell? Because keeps bringing up how "terrorist" is a label from the Dark Cabal and he claims that anyone who is Muslim and happens to commit terrorism cannot really be Muslim (No True Scotsman fallacy - CHECK)!
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Yeah - good list.

EXCEPT...
He says: ""Truth will be shown by our actions, not our promises."
That;s very different from Swissindo.

I don't (yet) see what's in it for the Red Dragon, if its all a scam.
LightinDarkness

Just more empty words from our role playing Red Dragon Ambassador, but they sound like what RVD & company want to believe so they will buy it for a while. They'll hang to this guys words for a year or so until no "funding" appears.

As to whats in it - its all very simple. The phenomena of random people role playing fantastical roles in mythical organizations is well documented in the conspiracy/new age world. Every day someone is claiming to be a Illuminati Insider, White Knights Representative, etc. They thrive off the attention they get from this, and if they are REALLY good they can spin it into free money via pushing their websites (which is what people like Cobra/Ben Fulford/Zap do).
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

You may well be right.

If so, you still have to admit that this guy (The Ambassador) represents a better class of con-artist, compared to:

+ The chain-smoking Mr Sino, who could not speak English, and
+ The gibberish-speaking Heather, who could not put two sentences together which made any logical sense.

The Collateral Accounts are a fantasy as far as I am concerned (where did the money come from? where is it stored?). But I shall watch this new guy with interest, and I do find his riff to include some actual pearls of wisdom. Let's see how long he can maintain his sensibility.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

One of Ron's posters has set up a new room to discuss

The DRAGON FAMILIES:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/DragonFamil ... howforum=1

I wonder if they will actually find any evidence. Or just more talk
LightinDarkness

In the latest insanity from RVD, he confirms that he verifies all information "internally." And what that really means is that if it says what RVD wishes were true, he'll act like it is true. RVD is especially excited about his latest fantastical source, the Ambassador, because Ben Fulford confirmed he is real on his weekly report. That is sort of like claiming aliens are real because the supermarket tabloid isle has rags with headlines on it proclaiming their existence.

Of course, Ben Fulford has been drinking up all the attention he gets from the conspiracy community for years by making up his fantastical stories about what is "really going on" with his "contacts." Its a classic case of tell them what they want to hear and rake in that Google ad revenue as the idiots drop by weekly to lap up the latest insane story.
LightinDarkness

DailyPlanet wrote:One of Ron's posters has set up a new room to discuss

The DRAGON FAMILIES:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/DragonFamil ... howforum=1

I wonder if they will actually find any evidence. Or just more talk
To find evidence would require that evidence exists. The "Red Dragons" - not being real - leave no evidence. Thus their "Ambassador" also will provide none.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

QUESTIONS for The Ambassador

This guy (the Ambassador) is very different from the previous scam artists (like gibberish-speaking Heather, and the chain-smoking "king of kings") - he has encouraged people to ask questions:

"More that Good Intentions needed*
+ we need more than hope; we need also actions
+ RESEARCH ! Do not take things for granted on people's words
+ My mission is to help humanity. I am a servant to set people free
+ Research as much as you can. Be aware of Deception"

And so far, the new Dragon Families chatboard, has started to collect some Real and Genuine questions, like these:

+ How were the global accounts attained by this families and who are the real owners ?
+ WHO holds the wealth, and where do they pay taxes on it?
+ HOW much is held?
+ WHERE is the wealth stored?

> http://z13.invisionfree.com/DragonFamil ... owtopic=10

=====
*from Notes from the Ambassador's comments:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/DragonFamil ... howtopic=8
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Ron is talking to the Ambassador, who talks to the Red Dragon (who presumably speaks directly to God)

Two Video interviews so far:
( 1 ) 21-06-2014:
THE AMBASSADOR SHARES THE DRAGON FAMILY'S VISION FOR HUMANITY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWxFbYj9hr4
( 2 ) 28-06-2014:
DRAGON FAMILY AMBASSADOR CALLS FOR COOPERATION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEWfvD3bOH4
:
-
NOTES from the second interview:
======
+ COMMENTS / clarifications from Ambassador:
"I am here, not as a leader, but to convey a message."
"Give back the assets to control of the Dragon family."
"I am part of the group in control" (hmm. really?)
"Funds will go to the people, the right people... step-by-step"
"We do not need to make claims... Our actions will prove who we are."
"Others are offering an illusion, not a well-thought plan."
"The cabal has PHD in deception... Even to those working for them"
"Soon, I will step aside, and you will speak to the real person."
"You (cabal) know where to remit the money... what is lineage"
==

QUESTIONS:
1/ How will info be released - who will step forward?
I'm here, not another, out of security concerns. People are awakening.
Some funds are in place. You will get your blessing, when Time is right.
2/ Is the family working with Off-planet beings?
Family has different levels. For some, it is right. Others: No. (no knowledge)
3/ Will the military, and law-enforcement be repurposed?
If you open your eyes, it is already taking place, and is in process
But there are people working in opposite direction. It is a battle.
4/ Help for small people on wind and solar, and people starving?
Some loans are already being made, with funds from the family.
Local work groups are needed, to get funds out
=====
>MORE : http://z13.invisionfree.com/DragonFamil ... howtopic=8
LightinDarkness

This guy is absolutely loving preaching to the lunatic choir. Isn't it interesting that a representative for the Red Dragon Family, who supposedly has countless billions in wealth, only talks to a relative unknown crazy youtube personality behind a skype icon?

If such groups were real - and they are not - why not fly RVD to your Dragon Family palace and show him around? Why not call up CNN and get a breaking news story? It wouldn't be hard to prove...IF it were real. But of course, its fantasy.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Actually, Van Dyke says that Family may be asking him to MOVE soon

Why exactly the Dragons want access to "the easily led" who watch RVD's Videos is not yet clear.
LightinDarkness

The Dragon Ambassador actor is one of the best Member of Fictional All-Powerful Group role players I've seen in years. I can see exactly what hes doing now - his latest speech to the gullible RVD viewers was that he doesn't have to prove what he is but that you would know it by "doing your research." This is code for how the guy will, in the future, take any news event and spin it to be the doing of the mythical Dragon Family. This is a common tactic within the circle of insane people that role play mythical entities.

And of course, RVD and company will believe it because they want to believe. Were going to be on the Dragon Ambassador train to crazy town with RVD for probably a year or more before people start asking why the mythical fund release hasn't happened. Until then, the role player will spin tales about how he is "preparing" for the release and that it will be once humanity is "ready for it" (AKA never).

The other really smart thing hes doing is throwing support behind other lunatics like Bejnamin Fulford and Neil Keenan. By saying that the mythical Dragon Family will be passing information to them, it creates a circle of affirmation between him and the other wackos where they all affirm each other as being legitimate. So the prosperity/conspiracy community will hang on to this role player's every word...for now...
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

I fear you may be right.

" RVD and company will believe it because they want to believe"

The problem here is - a lack of education, on HOW to think logically.
People like RVD have lost it, if they ever had it. By which I mean, they have lost the discipline of : Doing research, seeking evidence, applying the rules of logic. This video explains the process needed reasonably well:

Seekers: Stand Up for the Truth ! Respect the Evidence !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIN_bWEItA8

Key questions like:
WHO? WHAT? WHEN? HOW? WHY?
Need to be asked. And in the correct order too !

RVD starts with WHY?, and accepts what he is told (by someone like the Ambassador) so long as it "resonates" for him.

That's a real mistake. Because his "resonance test" seems to be nothing better than: Does this story fit in with my hopes for what "should" happen. With this, he is a sitting duck, easily turned into a "useful idiot" promoting a hopeful scam - like RUSA, the RV, OPPT, or SwissIndo.

The fact is, these types of scams need help from people like Ron. And there are so many, now that our education system is failing so badly.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I applied the "resonance test" to the question of whether Scarlett Johansson is madly in love with me and given that it resonates with me, it must be true.

I shall book a flight to Hollywood this afternoon.