Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by thunter »

Even his faithful followers seem to be losing patience with his constant whining and increasing complaints of victimhood.

One commenter on Youtube responded to Ron's claim of being a visionary, that visionaries went out and made things happen; not, as Ron, do nothing but sit on their rear end for four years and make Youtube videos.

His contact with reality does seem to be growing more tentative. He still is waiting for the Ambassador to come through with a few thousand bucks, though.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

RVD has been posting a slew of videos over the past few days crying victim. I can't bring myself to listen to all of them, but I think these are the highlights listening to the snippets:

- RVD continues to demand his children move out, they are refusing. Hes even promised to help pay some of their rent, which he assures us will get reimbursed by The Ambassador. Yes, RVD still believes The Ambassador is real. Even after all this time.

- RVD's children have threatened to get RVD committed or monitored in some way to ensure he continues to take his medication. This is part of an Illuminati plot against him, of course.

- RVD will not call the police to remove his children because the police are also part of a conspiracy. He is working on "solutions" with The Ambassador.

You know I'm not so sure RVD isn't mentally ill. As he continues to decrease the medication hes taking, he is literally killing himself because he believes there is some drug company conspiracy. Where is the line between self-harming mental illness and just simple stupidity? RVD continues to put all his faith in some faceless role-playing whack job. It wouldn't surprise me if RVD has been convinced by The Ambassador to turn over what little money he has one of The Ambassador's scam "prosperity programs" before RVD dies.
thunter

Post by thunter »

I've seen a lot of crazy stuff on YouTube. But Ron's last video, with him sitting shirtless in the dark, is just disturbing. If his family needs justification for committing Ron, all they need to do is show authorities the series of videos over the last few days.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't think there is any question that RVD is and has been mentally ill and incompetent for quite some time, and has reached the point of being self destructive and self harming. i do think his family need to get him under conservator and guardianship and to terminate his internet access.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Looks like Ron is on his way to the hospital. Hope it is not too late.
LightinDarkness

RVD is back from home and my, it seems another brush with death has made RVD more of a Big Pharma man! In his latest videos he praises his doctor (paid for by medicaid, member of the Dark Cabal conspiracy of Big Medicine) for being so good. Has more surgeries (those things that last week were just a conspiracy to put you on prescription drugs) scheduled in the upcoming weeks.

And - to my amazement - RVD has HIRED A LAWYER! Remember the whole foreclosure thing? That is still going on, and now RVD has decided at the absolute last minute to throw a hail mary and try to save his house. I wonder if the lawyer has actually looked into the situation. Because from what I remember the previous homeowner with a mortgage died and "gifted" it to RVD, who now claims it is mortgage free because he wasn't the previous owner (note to RVD: that is not how mortgages work).
Last edited by LightinDarkness on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

RVD would seem to have come in to the world totally clueless, and is making every attempt to leave it in the same fashion. What amazes me is that he has managed to survive, for that is about all I would call it, to this ripe old age, pun intended. I cannot imagine what being married to him or being a child of would have been like, unless this is something that came on later in life, although I doubt it, I can't help but think this was a life long pursuit of crazy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

No, the previous owner died, he moved in, court decided the dead persons kids owned the house and Ron got a loan/mortgage to buy the house off the inheritors which he failed to pay.
thunter

Post by thunter »

It's worse than that, really. The old lady (she was in her 80's I think) that owned the house and some other property was not mentally competent. Ron convinced her to put him on her bank accounts, and to leave both properties to him. Her kids took him to court and the court determined that the woman was incompetent. By that time he had already emptied the bank accounts. The house and property, as you said, was awarded to the kids.

At that point, Ron took out the loan to buy the house from the kids. Within a few months, Ron filed a bunch of Sovereign Citizen magic paperwork, alleging that there was no mortgage because his signature on the loan had created the money that paid off the mortgage, and the house belonged to him. And, besides, he alleged, the loan was made to his straw man, not to him.

By continually bogging down the courts with sovcit paperwork, Ron has managed to live for 10 years as a squatter in a house that was never his. In fact, he says repeatedly, that there was never a mortgage on the house, which he has contradicted in his own postings.

The record for this kind of nonsense, though, goes to a lady doctor (can't remember her name - she used to do a TalkShoe radio show), that managed to live in a house for 20 years after she stopped paying for it by confounding the legal process with legal gibberish paperwork.
LightinDarkness

Well, its worse than I thought then - thanks for the correction. I wonder how Ron could possibly get a lawyer on a case like that...another tactic to delay the inevitable foreclosure? Claim to get a lawyer, and then the lawyer will stop representing him once RVD doesn't pay or sees hes playing sovcit games?

As we've seen in many sovcit cases, they often lawyer up only to fire the lawyers later - usually to cause intentional delays. Because they know every time they do it they can get a continuance.
LightinDarkness

The latest RVD video is a real treat. He talks about how hes disappointed that his facebook and youtube videos have had their viewership plummeting. RVD laments about how he used to get thousands of views, and now only gets hundreds. Well of course, RVD - prosperity cultists on the internet don't care about you. They only want to know when they will get their big pay day from The Ambassador.

He also talks a little bit about "his" house, and it is disgusting. Did you know when the heirs tried to sell it, its was listed at $1M? That means RVD conned his way into a the life of a delusional multi-millionaire. I wonder how long hes lived off her money? And now he somehow is getting medicaid.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Egads! What bank gave RVD that kind of money? I wouldn't let him look at a check made out for that amount of money.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Ron has a court hearing tomorrow on his eviction. Curious to get the most recent data on the house, I got a Real Estate agent friend to research the history of the house. Here's what he found out.

The house was built in 1967. Three bedroom, 2 bath with attached garage. Current market value is $77,220. Comparable's in the neighborhood sell at $177,000. My friend said that he talked to an agent in the area, who drove by the house and said it is in terrible condition needing lots of maintenance.

In 2004, the house was mortgaged for $124,000. I'm guessing from the dates Ron has given, that was when he was "caring" for the old, senile lady that owned it. Then, in 2005 (after she died, apparently), it was transferred by some kind of deed (Ron claims it was left to a trust he created). My friend said that the only entry in the database he uses said only that the deed was invalid. In 2012, ownership was awarded to Pnc Bank of Ohio for $100.

Ron was listed as a Tenant in the house in 2005, but no owner or tenant is shown on the records between that date and 2012 when ownership was transferred to Pnc Bank, who is currently listed as the owner.

Nice guy, Ron.
thunter

Post by thunter »

So, it appears that Ron had the property borrow money (on paper) from himself (Probably through the trust he created). A year later, on paper only, he sold the property to himself. Then gave himself, on paper, a Grant Deed. Of course, because none of it was legit, his deed was never recorded. In 2011, the bank came after him. So, he decided to try again. In 2011, he (on paper) auctioned the house he didn't own and, on paper, bought it from himself, all to generate a paper trail trying to legitimize a Warranty Deed that he created himself. Obviously, that didn't work either. Because Pnc Bank got their property back in 2012.

A history of Ron playing SovCit games.

Date Details
August 23, 2012
Ownership of this property was transferred to Pnc Bank via a quit claim deed on August 23, 2012.
July 13, 2005
This property was sold for $275,100 on July 13, 2005. Ownership was transferred via a grant deed.
April 26, 2004
This property was refinanced on April 26, 2004 via a mortgage.
November 01, 1992
This property was sold for $5,000 on November 01, 1992. Ownership was transferred via a grant deed.
Foreclosure or Distress
Pre-Registration Information
This property was scheduled to be sold at a public auction on June 08, 2011.
Date Details
June 22, 2011
This property was scheduled to be sold at a public auction on June 08, 2011 at 11:00. The auction was held at 518 S Palm Ave Brevard Rm in Titusville, FL. The attorney overseeing the sale was named Ronald Vandyke.
October 10, 2006
The owner of this property was served a lis pendens, which was recorded on October 10, 2006.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Hearing was today. They gave Ron two more weeks to "file more information."
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In 2011, he (on paper) auctioned the house he didn't own and, on paper, bought it from himself
What the hell.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The typical nonsense of someone thinking that legal procedures are nothing more than stringing a bunch of words together on a paper and getting it stamped and recorded somewhere. They do not comprehend the law and see it as some form of word magic that makes things happen. But it is hard to reconcile that Ron was clever enough to get money out of the property, but not clever enough to see that he would fail at preventing foreclosure.
thunter wrote:Hearing was today. They gave Ron two more weeks to "file more information."
Great - an open invitation for Ron to submit more word magic.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

I just love how the factual information here is so different from RVD's delusions (thanks for looking everything up, thunter!). RVD acts like the house is worth near a million - which is obviously a lie.

Why does the court keep giving him more time though? Hes already squatted in the house for years.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Seems someone pointed out to Ron that that public record looked a lot like the makings of fraud.

Ron says, no problem, he'll file a land grant and nobody but the Supreme court can then touch his house. Any ligit lawyer he finds will run the other way when Ron pulls out his land grant!

He's a lovin' on that SovCit woo.
LightinDarkness

The 8/14 video from RVD reveals more about the "attorney" he keeps saying will come and save the day. The attorney - whom apparently RVD has never met face to face or had any contact with - has been arranged and set up by none other than the role playing Ambassador. In other words, the attorney doesn't likely exist. Or if he/she does exist, it is likely to be some sort of "common law" sovereign citizen self-proclaimed "attorney" that will get RVD into more trouble. Yet again, RVD's complete ignorance and stupidity will be his downfall.

By the way, apparently to many "negative" people have been telling RVD he is going to lose his house. He has announced that he will no longer tolerate such people. Say that kind of thing and your comments will be deleted and he will unfriend you on facebook! Surely ignoring reality and deleting people saying the truth will enable RVD to keep the house.