Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LightinDarkness wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhURauZcR8k

RVD talks about his RESTING HEART RATE being 140 and how hes losing time....yet still isn't going to the doctor
What is wrong with him? High blood pressure? Heart problems? Silly old goat needs to get to a doctor.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by thunter »

Ron as Afib, and he has probably stopped taking his meds, again.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If he's AFIB and has a resting heart beat of 140, he's got a few days for it to correct (which does happen) or he dies. That and he could go to a doctor, or hope there's a defibrillator within about 30 seconds of him when his heart just gives up.
That's what my doctor told me when I found out what AFIB was, the hard way, and my resting heart beat was near 200, after 24 hours of a drug "settled down" to 140, where they felt it safe to defibrillate me.
I didn't know he was AFIB, which, once you know you have it is not a problem to control at all. The new drugs don't even require monthly blood work.
I haven't had an AFIB incident, whatever you want to call it, since I had the one that caused my stroke, which was almost 2 years ago....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

By the way, if your heart noticeably takes off for the races once in a while without any apparent reason, you might be AFIB, go see your doctor. Like I said, its not a big deal if you recognize you have it and treat it, just knowing what it feels like can save your life, an attack can last from a few minutes to the ones that go for over 24 hours (the ones that will kill you if left untreated) and you can begin a drug program that pretty well controls it most of the time and especially important reduce the risk of stroke.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I think you guys mean he just tells aFib right?
thunter

Post by thunter »

Well, Ron has decided this "retired attorney" that found him is the savior. She has apparently told him (or that's how he is interpreting it) that he has an absolutely winnable, "million dollar" case against Pnc. He is flying high.

Tomorrow (January 4) should be interesting.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What happens on the 4th.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Ron's hearing is on January 4.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I have a sneaking feeling that one of the below is true:

(1) RVD's newest "retired attorney" was never an attorney, but a sovcit who claimed to be a "common law attorney" or some other gibberish. That would be why they were making outrageous claims like telling RVD he has a $1 million dollar case.

(2) RVD's newest "retired attorney" told him he may have a case against PNC, and RVD made up the rest.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I thought the entire thing was over and all that was left was the eviction.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

His last real attorney gave him sound valid advice, he lost, Ronny didn't like it and fired him. He went all sovcit, and claims to have found a new attorney, I'm of two minds, and give each of the possibilities about 50/50 for being right, or maybe Ron's just hallucinated her to prolong the court battle.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:...[O]r maybe Ron's just hallucinated her to prolong the court battle.
Or created her in a vain attempt to secure more donations from the few followers he has left.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Hey wserra. Any chance you have an account with the Brevard county court and could check out the declaratory judgement for 05-2005-CP-009048
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

wserra wrote:Now: who here thinks Van Dyke had $130K lying around? Whatever their exact involvement in the mess, PNC Bank paid it. Moreover, it is clear that there was some state court determination that the house was not Van Dyke's, whatever funny papers he filed. So the Bank is trying to recoup their payment by selling the house, but they can't turn over possession to the buyers with Van Dyke in it. Van Dyke's claim that the bank can't proceed against him because of the settlement is obvious bullshit.

HTH.
Wait a minute guys I think we've been misinterpreting the Trustee final report incorrectly.

The Wilhelms got $130,000 from the Mary Horgan trust, we know from the Brevard county clerks records that the house they were fighting over was sold for approximately $270,000. $130,000 is about half of the sales price of the house and on the report we see "order approving compromise".

I THINK, what happened was the end result of the fight over the will was that Ron got 50% of the proceeds from the house and the Wilhelm's got the other 50%. Now that means Ron only got $130,000 from the sale of Dr. Mary's house, however he owed the bank $500,000 and the house he lives in was only worth $275,000 in 2005.
thunter

Post by thunter »

I think the things that happened subsequently to 2005 have more bearing on Ron's current situation. Because of the thousand pages of BS documents he talks about having filed, the whole thing is almost impossible to trace. But it seems clear that each time he been in court over this, he has lost. I know in one of the cases he refused in court to pay property taxes on his current house because he was a Freeman on the land, and lost the case in court. That's the one, I think, that led to the tax sale.

It all seems irrelevant at this point, though. The current fact is that Pnc Bank holds the title to the property and Ron has produced no evidence that he ever held title to the property. Everything he prattles on about is simply noise; but, clearly for he who has lived in a house free for 10 years, very successful obfuscation. And, despite the recent events, he is still living in the house free.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

RVD has posted an "emergency" update:
Within the hour I went and retrieved my mail for today; and I was shocked to get a notice from my ex-attorney regarding my home. The judge granted the bank’s motion to take my home. I have no idea how quickly they will move; but I do know this: I will not leave here voluntarily. What they are doing is criminal; and they have been getting away with it far too long. If I don’t make any more videos, you will know why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4SkbJ2HQQY

I don't know, to me this isn't really an emergency given RVD had 10+ years of living in a house he did not own. Now hes threatening to kill himself when the sheriff comes knocking to evict him. I do believe RVD is crazy, but I don't think hes mentally ill. Hes just a new age sovcit that believes anything which says he doesn't have any debt obligations.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I thought he knew he was being evicted 2 months ago.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He's been in active denial for years, what's a bit more?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LightinDarkness wrote:Now hes threatening to kill himself when the sheriff comes knocking to evict him.
If he has a resting heart rate of 140 and he's in his 60s then a sudden forceful loud bang on the front door might achieve both.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:RVD has posted an "emergency" update:
I don't know, to me this isn't really an emergency given RVD had 10+ years of living in a house he did not own. Now hes threatening to kill himself when the sheriff comes knocking to evict him. I do believe RVD is crazy, but I don't think hes mentally ill. Hes just a new age sovcit that believes anything which says he doesn't have any debt obligations.
notorial dissent wrote:He's been in active denial for years, what's a bit more?
Bingo. IMHO it's quite simple, RVD is a con man who believes his own hype, leading to an amusing-to-outsiders form of denial. Doesn't want to make payments to the bank? Well, they "make money from thin air," so he doesn't have to, regardless of what he signed. And the frustrating thing is that it seems to work, at least for a time. Make enough of a fuss and nobody wants to deal with you, which works for 2 year olds and "new age sovcits."

In the Wet Mountains of Colorado there is a guy who built a castle. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_Castle and http://www.westword.com/news/renowned-r ... do-7090379 . And yes, that is the same David Merrill (Van Pelt) who is often discussed at Quatloos (and his dealings with the castle are also referenced here viewtopic.php?t=10573&start=60 ), but that's not my point. The place is fascinating, but also unsafe and an accident waiting to happen. The local governments got tired of dealing with the anti-government builder/owner, and let him get by with a warning sign and a book you sign which also releases him from liability.

The building looks like stonework, but it actually undressed stone on a steel frame with LOTS of mortar pasting the thing together. Steel mesh balconies hang from the outside, and more than half of their anchor-points have broken free so they creak and move when you walk on them. This wouldn't have happened if a competent engineer had helped design it (you don't put expansion bolts in mortar, it doesn't have the tensile strength, but of course drilling into the rocks is hard), and it would never pass a safety inspection. But the owner is so hard to deal with that the governments he rants about washed their hands of the whole thing and leave him alone. Someday something is gonna collapse and someone is gonna die (the reason we have safety inspections and building codes in the first place), and the same people who blame the government for "harassing" the builder will blame them for not keeping it safe. Check out this video (you might wanna skip the first minute or so) for a "we visited and almost died" tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R96SIpCIScs

And just for fun (yes, those are his pants around his ankles) - CAUTION, NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN OR PLAYING AT WORK.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=484_1402982424

P.S. I have visited this place twice, the second time to see if he finished the high towers, bridge, and sphere with a moving circular platform in it. He had, and no amount of money would have coaxed me into climbing up to it, and I'm not particularly afraid of heights, it's simply unsafe. I also tried to talk to the owner, which is a mistake you should avoid if you ever visit.

"Follow the Money"