Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by LightinDarkness »

Edit: RVD says hes spent $5,000 in two months on his "attorney friend." So he sent some random person who helped him lose his case 5 grand. The stupidity is so bad it hurts.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just goes to show that he himself is a prime sucker.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Even worse, that he actually had $5K to give this "attorney." Either this is an outright lie, or Ron stupidly and selfishly had money that could have gone to better purposes.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

That's kind of the problem with Ron, you just never know if he is outright lying, or just lying, but you can pretty well bet that at any given point, he is lying.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

3-5-16 – FOR ME, HEAVEN IS NOT SOMEWHERE ELSE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Io22uTu8A

Herein, Ron complains about people who are exploiting others, and "sit back with big smiles on their faces." Presumably, he wants to end that exploitation.

He is without irony. For 10 years, after he took money from a bank, pledging a mortgage on a house he did not own, he "sat back with a big smile" as the bank paid his property tax.

The Justice that he wants visited on others, has been visited on himself, and he complains furiously.

An amazing hypocrite, it seems to me.

"I am going to continue to tell the truth," he says.
But he bans everyone from his channel who dares to tell the truth
notorial dissent

I seriously doubt that Ronny would know what truth was if it walked up and slapped him stupid, well stupider really, but he wouldn't recognize it. Something with which he has total unfamiliarity.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Ron's disease seems to be spreading... across an ocean, and to Norway

Ingunn Sigurdsdatter at the Open Mind Conference 2014
https://youtu.be/Jr8HWcUTcBQ

She stopped paying her mortgage, and I wonder how long it to for the bank to foreclose, and make her homeless.

Being a young woman, the state is more likely to toss her a lifeline, than a grumpy old geezer like Ron Van Dyke
thunter

Post by thunter »

I see Ron has found himself another savior.

https://youtu.be/4Uf-bycUQcw
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

The guy whose video Ron likes (Marc Boyer at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngseOdP ... e=youtu.be ) has done way too much Mary-Jane, and he seems to be brain damaged. The video is a pretty good advertisement AGAINST massive use of Marijuana. At just under one hour in, he talks about how filing certain documents would kick off a golden age, with the Queen and the Chinese announcing debt Jubilees, or something - it was a bit vague (I did not listen to the whole thing.)

Alfred Weber, a Yale-trained lawyer who was in Mayor John Lindsay's administration in NYC, did not seem over-impressed.

The best he could manage was: "We'll monitor reality, and see how it shifts"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

DailyPlanet wrote:The guy whose video Ron likes (Marc Boyer at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngseOdP ... e=youtu.be ) has done way too much Mary-Jane, and he seems to be brain damaged. The video is a pretty good advertisement AGAINST massive use of Marijuana. At just under one hour in, he talks about how filing certain documents would kick off a golden age, with the Queen and the Chinese announcing debt Jubilees, or something - it was a bit vague (I did not listen to the whole thing.)

Alfred Weber, a Yale-trained lawyer who was in Mayor John Lindsay's administration in NYC, did not seem over-impressed.

The best he could manage was: "We'll monitor reality, and see how it shifts"
How dare you talk about a good friend of mine like that?! Well, an acquaintance. OK,OK, a guy I met once. I wrote our meeting up here;

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9388&start=260#p165879

and here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9423&sid=6a90b122e ... 57#p165899

I'm slowly grinding my way through the video and may write it up in the Boyer discussion. If nothing else the Warehouse Receipts Act theory is new to me.

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Burnaby, I think you've hit on a new one, or at least new to me unless they've been calling it something else. "Warehouse Receipts Act" doesn't ring any bells at all. I'm looking forward to the misinterpretations on that one.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:Burnaby, I think you've hit on a new one, or at least new to me unless they've been calling it something else. "Warehouse Receipts Act" doesn't ring any bells at all. I'm looking forward to the misinterpretations on that one.
I'm guessing it comes from a Freeman "money for nothing" interpretation of this aspect of the Warehouse Receipt Act;
The storage of goods in Ontario is governed by the Warehouse Receipts Act (the “Act”). The Act is fairly straightforward once you understand its basic parts. The warehouse is called the “storer”. The contract between you and the storer is known as the “warehouse receipt”. This receipt can act as a negotiable instrument in order to satisfy a mortgage or pledge (a “negotiable receipt”), and if you default on your loan, the bank, mortgagee, etc. will get to keep the goods you stored (think Storage Wars). On the other hand, the receipt can simply be used to pick up your goods once you want them (a “non-negotiable receipt”).
but I don't know yet. And Marc might not be coherent and fucused enough to explain. He tends to ramble.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

We have something similar here although I don't know what they call it, and it has some differences. Warehouse receipts were a big thing in the sovcit crowd for a while as a way to bank without being traceable. Went well until one of the big promoters did a bunk with all the money and left the punters as they say sitting there holding really worthless paper. There was another one where the guy died and all the money he had "warehoused" ended up in his estate and a big nasty legal tangle that I never heard the outcome on. So fun times here. Can't wait to see what our northern cousins have come up with.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Ron is being "Forced" to go to Australia, and he wants YOU to pay for it.

The man claims to be homeless, while sharing a place with his son. He does not have much spare cash, so how to come up with the cost of a air ticket halfway around the planet? Easy. Beg for it !

He has been invited by a witch from Oz, who hosts a show on Mel Ve's un-Conscious Consumer Network. So of course he has to go. Ron's god has put him on a another crazy mission, and so he really must go. I suppose this is the same god, who told him to take out a mortgage on a home when he did not have clean title, and use the proceeds to buy a second house, and then claim it was debt free. This is a loose and morally-flexible god that Ron communicates with. But it is not clear if Ron really believes in him anymore. But if there's a nice holiday to Oz on offer at someone-else's expense, then Hey Ronnie's ready to go.
Last edited by DailyPlanet on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
notorial dissent

I think someone needs to advise the Australian Foreign Office or whoever it is that handles their visa applications and let them know about Ronny baby, and that he is an undesirable that they really don't want to have to deal with as they already have plenty of the home grown variety as it is. They're generally pretty sticky about people with no visible means of support as it is and him they really need to look at.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Mel Ve, of course, gained her popularity by promoting OPPT.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Listening to the last few days of RVD's videos is hilarious - the depth of this man's stupidity is amazing:

- RVD keeps whining for more money. He needs more "help" ($$$$) to go to Australia. He needs people to stay with while hes in different cities. Hes basically mooching his entire lodging, and the plane tickets have been paid for by his idiot followers.

- RVD is shocked he can't get a credit card, which he needs to rent a car in Australia. I mean, all he has is bad medical debt. He hasn't had any credit cards since 2001! I mean really, these evil cabal banks, stopping RVD because he hasn't shown an ability to handle credit in 15 years. The cabal is working so hard against RVD.

- RVD's level of knowledge about the credit system non-existent. RVD exclaims that not paying your medical bills doesn't hurt your credit (wrong - it always has, although more recent FICO models count bad medical debt less harshly). RVD then says he can't get his credit reports to review them because they have to come in the mail and it takes week (wrong - can get all 3 online for free once a year).
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Someone cared enough about Ron, to suggest a plan to get him out of his reckless pattern,
of buying into Delusions and then being disappointed when they collapse around him:

The Walking in the Light Plan for Ron Van Dyke
https://youtu.be/WbaBz_eXFZ8

Walking in the Light plan for Ron:

1. Cancel the trip to Australia

2. Get his life in order in Florida. Find a place to live that he can actually afford, maybe walking distance from his son. Unpack and move in

3. Aim for a beautiful and simple life; with fewer possessions, and maybe without a car

4. Find ways to serve his family, his neighbors, and his community in a joyous way

5. Embrace the truth, even when uncomfortable, and give up the delusions

6. Learn how to research ideas for the betterment of humanity, and work with those who seek truth in both heart and in mind - "Resonance is not enough"*

7. Offer some videos (interviews perhaps) with friends etc, on a membership basis, so that Ron can earn some income from the videos that he makes

8. Ron should consider opening a new channel, that starts with a "blank slate" - ie no one banned - and allow a real and truthful discussion to take place there
====

But it seems to be too late, he is determined to jet off to Australia early next week with insufficient plans and insufficient money

Does this remind anyone of the OPPT' Dream Team's Magical Sex Bus tour of 2-3 years ago?
notorial dissent

All quite reasonable and rational, and therefore Ronny will not participate. He is basically a parasite drone, and unlikely to change. I am not sure he is capable of rational thought or behavior at this point, and I do think he needs serious mental health help, which he isn't getting .
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Whoops!
Ron lost the name of one (or more) of his potential hosts, and has jetted off to Oz without knowing where he will be staying. Sure, that's quite easy to happen (when you are Ron.) So, he has made a last minute plea:

MAYDAY! Help needed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k1banJLV70

If you are thinking of putting Ron up, here's one of his favorite groups:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfnygyq ... i&index=29
(he may have this song in his mind)

Maybe the Seekers will put up another Seeker (of accommodation)
Last edited by DailyPlanet on Sun May 01, 2016 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.