Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by LaVidaRoja »

If he dies before being evicted, by his terms, he's won! (And he will neither know nor care what comes after)

Actually, for the past six or more months, I've been waiting for the time I sign into this thread to hear RVD has died.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by DailyPlanet »

Some are writing OBITS for RVD in the hope that he will see them, read them, and finally wake up.

Example:
To a departed Delusional lie-spreader.

Here lies the rotting corpse of a man who thought he was so special, so awake and aware, but was not.
Lies killed him in the end - he believed too much in his own fantasies - so much so, he died for them.
His end provides a sad example. Dying-for-lies is a sad reason for ending a life that might have had a better purpose.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Document dump over at the Green Energy thread:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/ind ... 3&p=327983
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

A great discovery - revealing the real story.

Ron borrowed over $255,000, secured on the Merritt Island property, over his own signature.

He has been denying this for months!

And now, he has some real competition on You Tube, in trying to get at the Truth:

Ron Van Dyke May Lose his House - Why?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3VOk8Ubnwo

Those who are banned on RVD's channel can just go over to CVOT and post there
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Jeffrey wrote:Document dump over at the Green Energy thread:

Oh my, this is getting juicy. Great detective work Jeffrey.

I wonder are people correct in their interpretations? This is what people on that link are saying: There are two properties -

Property A - Meritt Island
Property B - House RVD Currently Lives In

RVD takes out an insane mortgage on property A for $255k - but its really a short-term loan and not a true mortgage (interest jumps to 18% if not paid in a year!). RVD uses that to buy property B. But RVD never really owned property A, so now the bank is going after him because he used that money to buy property B.

What a lying scumbag, if all this is true. I am not at all surprised, but misrepresenting yourself yourself as owning a property when you really don't is an all-time low.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

LightinDarkness wrote:I am not at all surprised, but misrepresenting yourself yourself as owning a property when you really don't is an all-time low.
Curiouser and curiouser as they say, but does sound very RVD. It's not that I wasn't already convinced he was a pathological liar, but this adds whole new depth and dimensions to it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

LightinDarkness wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Document dump over at the Green Energy thread:

Oh my, this is getting juicy. Great detective work Jeffrey.

I wonder are people correct in their interpretations? This is what people on that link are saying: There are two properties -

Property A - Meritt Island
Property B - House RVD Currently Lives In

RVD takes out an insane mortgage on property A for $255k - but its really a short-term loan and not a true mortgage (interest jumps to 18% if not paid in a year!). RVD uses that to buy property B. But RVD never really owned property A, so now the bank is going after him because he used that money to buy property B.

What a lying scumbag, if all this is true. I am not at all surprised, but misrepresenting yourself yourself as owning a property when you really don't is an all-time low.
how did the bank just take his word he 'owned' property' A?
LightinDarkness

Chaos wrote: how did the bank just take his word he 'owned' property' A?
I think, after the death of the woman he took advantage of for years (Mary), the deed for Mary's property was put in RVD's name. But there was some sort of ongoing litigation for estate fraud against RVD by other people. RVD failed to disclose that ongoing litigation, so everything looked good on paper? RVD then lost in that estate litigation, and the house ownership was transferred to the correct owners. Thats best I can tell - I'm sure some other people might be able to clarify though.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What I'm wondering if is maybe he actually won the fight over the estate but by the time the case ended he owed too much money in interest and had burned the inheritance.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Jeffrey wrote:What I'm wondering if is maybe he actually won the fight over the estate but by the time the case ended he owed too much money in interest and had burned the inheritance.
I don't think so. What I've NEVER seen is Mary Horgan's signature on anything leaving so much as lunch to RVD. I think he scammed everyone he could as long as he could from the get-go and the only surprise to me is that the bank didn't catch on before they got hosed.
Granted this was Florida and it was during the "Hey come get some cash, we won't even ask if you have any income!" era, but still, its fairly basic you do a property search, and if the name on the property you're loaning the money on doesn't show up in say, the "seller" part of a purchase agreement, or the "owner" part of a deed, you ought to at least ask why. If they did, I can only guess they had a mentally challenged monkey processing their loans. Even more disturbing is, this WASN'T one of the places just pushing loan apps out the door but was a local S&L that from all I can see actually kept a lot of the loans they made, so you'd think they'd care if anyone was intending to pay it back.

As it is, apparently the S&L paid the price of their own incompetence, although the sale was without assistance, it didn't survive and PNC is still cleaning up the spilt milk.

Go ahead and blame "evil banksters" for the 2008 meltdown, and the fee whore call centers writing loans they then sold on to be securitized indeed did a bit more than help, but the root cause of all the problems was at least partly people like RVD who borrowed, collectively, tens or hundreds of billions of dollars they never intended to pay back.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Obviously we must be missing something here because according to the mortgage document, the bank was willing to loan Ron $255,000 based on a document he himself created claiming he owned the big house, that seems insane to me. Meanwhile if the bank had done a title search on the property they would have found the 2003 document signed by Mary leaving the property to the Wilhelms so clearly the bank didn't do due diligence.

And according to Ron:
The trust that we, as her friends, helped her prepare, gave me basically 50% of her estate.
Even best case scenario, Ron was entitled to 50% of the proceeds of the sale of the property, not 100%, and he certainly couldn't mortgage a house he only owned 50% of. And of course 50% of a house that was worth $800k at it's peak is only $400k. Meaning even if Ron got the full amount at the end of the case it wouldn't have covered the $500k debt to the bank nor would it cover the property taxes that had accumulated.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

All of that, and more. Its important to here note that a house in Florida that was worth $800,000 in 2005 could often be bought in 2009 for $200,000 or even less, and this not one with a half mad squatter in it. As much as the country lost in the 2008 mess, Florida got it much worse, and is recovered less than most other places to this day.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

An interesting backstory, and of course not what Mr. Van Dyke was representing. The "the bank made up the money out of thin air" belief is based on the buying and selling of loans, which idiots interpret as getting paid twice, not noting that the payments are now going to the loan purchaser. Every thing ends up even, although you can find hundreds of websites that say different. And there's the sticky fact that the borrower signs a contract, and that personal responsibility thing, both of which are high in anti-bankster mythology, unless it pertains to them.

When I bought my first house it amazed me how many mistakes the lender made, many about our finances. But it was getting late so they simply took our word for things and corrected them. In hindsight this could have caused them a problem if we hadn't been honest, but we were. They also forgot to take our check, my wife had to chase them out the door when we realized they had left it. In a few months they sold it to LaSalle for a nice profit, which is how the game is played.

About the same time as the Van Dyke loan, a new-agey couple bought a plush house in my town and had a wall taken out and rebuilt to put a white grand piano upstairs. This became well known when they had problems getting it in, and the piano hung in the air for a couple of days, getting its picture in the papers. In a few months they discovered that the people had completely misrepresented themselves, and they got evicted after never making a payment. The lender got taken in by their claims and attitude. They told the judge that they were working off the belief that "if you buy it the money will come to you," and that they weren't at fault - someone interfered with negative energy. The original owner got stuck with the wall removal charges twice, once to get the piano in, and once to get it out (they didn't pay for it either).
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

It comes to mind that a long time back someone did a pretty thorough expose of Ron's so called "inheritance" and basically nothing of what he said or claimed was really true, seems to me there was a fair amount of discussion of fraud, on his side, but right at the moment I don't remember who it was or how far back.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I think all of this started when Ron got off into being a New Age guru and found that he had some ability to shovel the baloney that attracted followers. It didn't hurt that the marks were willing to part with money; at that point Ron probably figured he was set for life and didn't have to work, save, and provide for himself anymore.

After that it was all downhill...but not the way Ron imagined it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'm going to cross-post this here since this crowd knows more about laws and junk so you can check if I got anything wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NVUwTIPGug

Ron's first substantive argument in the video is that he claims he has rights under Florida homestead laws.

Florida's homestead laws only exempt the first $25,000 of value of a property from property taxes and only Ron filed for an exemption. So in Ron's case, his house is worth $255,000 (at least it was in 2005) so the remaining $230,000 in home property value is still subject to property taxes.

Of course he never paid those taxes hence the house being sold at tax auction and the incoming eviction.

The other possible Homestead exemption Ron could be claiming is that the Homestead protection protects him from eviction or forced sale. Wikipedia luckily has a full article on the law.

Now the forced sale exemption is codified in the Florida constitution thusly (bolding added by myself):
(a) There shall be exempt from forced sale under process of any court, and no judgment, decree or execution shall be a lien thereon, except for the payment of taxes and assessments thereon, obligations contracted for the purchase, improvement or repair thereof, or obligations contracted for house, field or other labor performed on the realty, the following property owned by a natural person:
Ron is screwed doubly if that's the argument he used in court.

#1. Because he stopped paying taxes he can't claim homestead protections.

#2. Because the mortgage was an obligation he contracted in order to purchase his house, he cannot claim homestead protection.
LightinDarkness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhURauZcR8k

RVD talks about his RESTING HEART RATE being 140 and how hes losing time....yet still isn't going to the doctor. I am kind of shocked this man hasn't gotten himself killed yet. Its a true testament to the resilience of the human body.
notorial dissent

I think at some point he also became a true believer and that was when it really went down hill. I think he was probably alright as long as he was just running a con on the new age unconscious down in FL, but then he began to believe the con and conned himself into eventually becoming homeless.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ron makes a comment that stood out to me early in the video. He says the lawyer for the shriners in the case over the will also accused Ron of lying (presumably about the will).

That's the first time Ron has mentioned that little tidbit, but at this point I don't think there is anyone other than Ron who believed that Ron had any claim to any of Mary's estate
notorial dissent

As I said, my recollection was that there was a whole lot o' lyin' goin' on, and all on Ronny baby's side.