Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by notorial dissent »

Bishop pretty much in a nutshell, literally. He is just one of a large population of crazies in that part of the state, and the county is dirt poor and doesn't have the resources to deal with things like this. He and Ron have lots in common.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

RVD continues to place false hope in his "attorney" friend:
After a long talk with my attorney friend yesterday afternoon in which she allayed my fears my pointing out the legal inconsistencies.in the documents I received on Friday evening, I was able to sleep for over 6 ½ hours straight. As you know, I needed that. I also connected yesterday with another friend who said he will help me in the legal battle. What was especially meaningful to me is that my attorney friend prayed with me. God joined us in our prayer, which, I believe, was what allowed me to rest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_vrueHqMxc

I suspect whoever he is talking to is a self-proclaimed sovcit "attorney" and not anyone who has actually attended law school. I find it hard to believe any actual lawyer could tell RVD he has a case and will be fine after hes been living in a home he doesn't own for 10+ years. Sounds like shes just telling him what he wants to hear, and will probably continue to do so up until RVD gets forcefully removed from his house.

The day of reckoning is fast approaching, and RVD is still ignoring reality.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The question that I have is whether this "attorney" friend is guilty of UPL yet.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

RVD spends a lot of time in his latest video begging for cash:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu-xXkQUqVM

We are treated to tales of RVD praising some poor homeless woman who is sending him $200 every so often by paypal. Which is sad - she could be using that money for, you know, rent. But shed rather send it to a new ager who is trying to stay in a house he doesn't own.

RVD says he needs that money to send it to his "attorney" friend. The same one who just keeps telling him things he wants to hear. This, in my mind, confirms its just a sovcit "attorney" who is collecting money by telling RVD all the lies he wishes was true.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Apparently she is the real deal, a retired New York attorney that retired to Florida. She wrote the appeal Ron filed, although not certified to practice in Florida, which is why Ron filed Pro Se. Perhaps the judge should know what she is up to in her retirement.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I assume that even though there was a "deadline," Mr. Van Dyke is still in "his" house.

For all the ranting sovereign citizen and militia of the republics types make about "jackbooted thugs," it seems they get nothing but coddled. Not that I'm trying to draw historical comparisons (which, or course, means I am), but the same thing happened in Weimar Republic Germany, and we all know how that ended. My friends in Germany constantly warn me about this, and think what's going on in America is more than a little crazy.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:I assume that even though there was a "deadline," Mr. Van Dyke is still in "his" house.

For all the ranting sovereign citizen and militia of the republics types make about "jackbooted thugs," it seems they get nothing but coddled. Not that I'm trying to draw historical comparisons (which, or course, means I am), but the same thing happened in Weimar Republic Germany, and we all know how that ended. My friends in Germany constantly warn me about this, and think what's going on in America is more than a little crazy.
Except that people always seem to remember history in their own strange way and tend to forget those little things that might have caused the "coddling" in the first place. Like Ruby Ridge and Waco. They also tend to forget where the government didn't coddle people like Timothy McVeigh. Even more ironic is that those German friends seem to have overlooked their own right-wing problems going on in Germany right now with neo-Nazis capitalizing on the current immigration issue. One would almost be tempted to think they were trying to focus on our problems here so they wouldn't have to own up to the ones in their own back yard.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

thunter wrote:Apparently she is the real deal, a retired New York attorney that retired to Florida. She wrote the appeal Ron filed, although not certified to practice in Florida, which is why Ron filed Pro Se. Perhaps the judge should know what she is up to in her retirement.
This causes me to have so many questions:

- What kind of lawyer is successful enough to retire from the profession, yet is greedy enough to take money from sovicts on cases they can't win in states where they have no permission to practice law?
- Beyond unlicensed practice, isn't egging people on cases like this some sort of ethics violation for lawyers? When they have clients bringing actions which they have no hope of winning, yet the lawyer keeps egging them on?
- How is it that someone like RVD could attract real lawyers to help him at this point?
LightinDarkness

The Observer wrote:
Except that people always seem to remember history in their own strange way and tend to forget those little things that might have caused the "coddling" in the first place. Like Ruby Ridge and Waco. They also tend to forget where the government didn't coddle people like Timothy McVeigh. Even more ironic is that those German friends seem to have overlooked their own right-wing problems going on in Germany right now with neo-Nazis capitalizing on the current immigration issue. One would almost be tempted to think they were trying to focus on our problems here so they wouldn't have to own up to the ones in their own back yard.
I don't know, I think 10+ years of one living in a house that one does not own is a bit coddling. I am all for due process and extreme caution, especially when dealing with nutcases. No need for government workers to risk their lives in such cases, and despite the fact that RVD is nuts he does have a right to due process.

But we have long since passed an amount of time that would simply reflect prudence and adherence to due process. At this point the actual owner of the house, even if its a bank, is being harmed. The bank has just as much a right to its property as RVD has a right to due process.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote:I don't know, I think 10+ years of one living in a house that one does not own is a bit coddling. I am all for due process and extreme caution, especially when dealing with nutcases. No need for government workers to risk their lives in such cases, and despite the fact that RVD is nuts he does have a right to due process.

But we have long since passed an amount of time that would simply reflect prudence and adherence to due process. At this point the actual owner of the house, even if its a bank, is being harmed. The bank has just as much a right to its property as RVD has a right to due process.
No disagreement in regards to Ron. My disagreement is more to the point of the attitude that somehow the sovrun militias in general are being "coddled" without any historical perspective of why the government is acting in the manner that it is. So it is rather ironic to hear people calling for a iron-fist approach; given the likely results, then we will have to go through the same Monday-morning quarterbacking that happened after Waco and Ruby Ridge. Or the MOVE disaster in Philadelphia in 1978.

What is called for is a more intelligent approach to situations where people are engaging in barricading themselves in an standoff with the authorities.

For instance, whoever becomes responsible for evicting Ron should plan to do so when Ron leaves the house. They should have law enforcement authorities standing by on Ron's return in the event he tries to re-enter the house so that he can be detained. Then the evictors can have the rest of Ron's personal property moved to a storage unit, with the first month rent paid for and an explanation to Ron that he is responsible for it after that. If Ron decides to harm himself, it is going to be on his time and at another place. It won't be because Ron was barricaded in the house with the opportunity to harm those who had to go into the house to pull him out.

thunter

Post by thunter »

I think in the instant moment, Pnc Bank has only themselves to blame. They had in hand a document where the judge signed off on the eviction; yet, they did not follow through in a timely way. This even though they have been the target of Ron's repeated successful efforts at delay and obfuscation. They had to know that, given time, he would file an appeal; yet, they gave him time to do so.

In a sense, Ron HAS won.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think we're giving Ron too much credit. I think any net benefit he's gained has been entirely accidental. PNC bank had to wait for the probate court fiasco to play out before they could determine what to do about the second house. Then they had to go back to court with the probate stuff to move against the second house and deal with Ron's delay tactics there. Then the second house being sold at tax auction probably delayed things further, since if someone else bought the house I'm guessing the bank would be screwed since they can't sell foreclose on Ron then sell it off themselves.

I'm wondering what the real story is with the new lawyer. Does the new lawyer even exist and it's just a ruse to get donations. Could a new lawyer really have found a new loophole to keep Ron in the house. Did the appeal even get filed in a real court or did Ron file it with that new fake court his new group set up.
thunter

Post by thunter »

I don't know. But he is still in the house.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I said coddled and I meant coddled. For all of Mr. Van Dyke's ranting about the evil banks and government, there are no strong-arm tactics against him by those same people, which I find ironic. I won't go on about this in other venues (it obviously doesn't serve the dialog - the reason politics are not discussed - although I consider it "wondering why all crimes aren't treated the same," not any sort of call for an "iron-fisted" approach - sheesh), but will tell you two short and true stories.

I've always been a bit of a desert rat, and more-than-amateur hydrologist. Obscure desert mineral springs and the petroglyphs/pictographs you find near them drew me to southern Utah in late spring and early fall when the weather was tolerable. In 1987 I was hiking "off trail" in the San Rafael Swell and happened upon a "pot hunter" (person who illegally dug up artifacts, whether for fun or profit I can't say), who took two shots in my general direction. I beat it back to my truck and Hanksville, where the county sheriff told me "he probably wasn't trying to hit me," and that I should be talking to the BLM. The BLM ranger took me more seriously, but wasn't set up for law enforcement or armed, and let on that this wasn't the first time this had happened or gotten a yawn from the sheriff. Pot hunting was not only a local hobby, but you could get $10k for a good Fremont pot, which made armed diggers jealously guard their finds.

On Memorial Day in 1988 I was driving near Natural Bridges Nat'l Monument and came across a "Sobriety Checkpoint." The two State Patrolmen asked for my license and registration, and took an interest in me when they saw I was from Boulder, CO. They literally tore my truck apart, ripping things out of bags, dumping boxes, and scattering my well-organized maps along the roadside. No warrant, probable cause, request to give my permission, or even statement as to why. Cars with Utah plates were waved through without question while they were doing this and while I was repacking my stuff. As I was about to leave, a California-plated car with a young couple drove up, and they started in on them in the same way. Looking for drugs or just bored? You pick 'em. An inquiring letter to the State Patrol wasn't even given the courtesy of a response.

My response was to scrupulously avoid visiting Utah for quite a few years. I met my wife the next year, and she's definitely NOT a desert fan, so that helped, but my anger at how I as an outsider from a different sub-culture was treated was the real reason. Since I've heard numerous "checkpoint stories" from Utah, one of which landed a friend of a friend in big trouble when they found a different type of pot. Not a coddling offense, you see. Ironically, I understand he's now an anti-government type who blames the federal government for his troubles, and rants about the New World Order.

Update:

At NESARA News, where ranting is all the rage, I was greeted by this story:

Friday, January 22, 2016
OUR MILITARY STARTING FIRES AND BURNING OUR HOMES AND TOWNS....

SHAME ON YOU JOINT CHIEFS....GENERAL DUNFORD WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
IT IS UNDER YOUR WATCH.
Both US Government Agents and Russian Troops appear to be starting fires across America every summer and fall. Pray they are destroyed by their own evil.

Posted by Popeye at 3:57 PM

But, just 57 minutes earlier, and posted by his supposed paramour (although I think they may be the same schizophrenic person) was this heavily-edited-by-me-to-focus-on-arson-content screed:

Friday, January 22, 2016
Governor urges feds to move on Oregon protesters

Protest leader Ammon Bundy and his fellow ranchers have refused to leave the Burns, Oregon refuge over allegations of federal overreach by the Bureau of Land Management. They want the 'federal government' to surrender its control over the land. They also want father-son ranchers Dwight and Steve Hammond to be released from prison, where they are serving a prison sentence for 'arson'.

U.S. District Judge Michael R. Hogan sentenced the pair to a one-year prison sentence in 2012 for fires they caused that spilled over into acreage, also leased by the Hammond Ranch.
Posted by Olive Oyl at 3:00 PM

Readers rose up in righteous anger (just a taste, they go on-and-on):

Anonymous January 22, 2016 at 3:44 PM

Dream on you lesbian cross-dressing HOOLIGAN of a governor!!!

After forcefully taking out all your lieutenants, you really believed they would back down!?!?? Gimme a break. All free Wacos are dead and most of Oregon is applauding against you, governor.

Do you know the penalty for treason in the battlefield you washed up vagrant. The penalty for levying war against the enemy or against your opponent in peacetime, is death.

People of Oregon will soon be free of your tyranny and will trace it right up to the bankers!

The full penalty prescribes that those prosecuted for forcefully administering vaccines, levying war or shootouts during peace time on the grounds of a state shall be hung by the neck until dead.

You will not escape this alive anymore, do you really desire to test the law? You have jurisdiction over the 10 square miles of D.C. and that is all, governor. The demise of your accomplices confirms as much.

Applauding against? Of course, if the governor had laid the blame on the Federal Government or the Russians (I'm confused, I thought Putin was a celebrated foe of the NWO), she would have been applauded in the regular way.
"Follow the Money"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Well if this is to be believed, Ron will be evicted within 24 hours.

https://youtu.be/0la8UnpREsI
thunter

Post by thunter »

We'll see. Ron has more lifes than a cat.

From my reading of Florida law concerning evictions. After 24 hours from the posting of the notice, the sheriff contacts the property owner (Pnc in this case) and arranges a time the next day to meet at the house, at which time the person is removed from the home, the Sheriff signs the writ, and the owner of the property takes possession of the home, changes the locks, secures windows, etc. I'm sure Ron's promise to not be taken from the home alive complicates all of that, though.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

thunter wrote: I'm sure Ron's promise to not be taken from the home alive complicates all of that, though.
Should win him another mental health hold so he won't have to worry for a while about where he'll be staying.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Far better for them to lull Ron into a false sense of security and wait until he leaves the house before taking possession of it. At least he cannot barricade himself in there and escalate the situation.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Jeffrey wrote:Well if this is to be believed, Ron will be evicted within 24 hours.
What is posted along with the video:
Published on Feb 1, 2016
Once again I push back the videos prepared to make a special video – I won’t wait till morning. My neighbor informed me late this morning that the sheriff had just posted a notice on my door. It was entitled: 24 HOUR FINAL NOTICE OF EVICTION. Yes, this was a surprise since an appeal has been filed with the appeals court. That should have stopped everything in its tracks; but the bank’s attorney convinced the sheriff to take my home. We have been working on it all afternoon; and the appeal is now in the records. Messages have been left with the chief judge and with the deputy in charge for this area. Follow-up will occur in the morning. Please pray that this trauma will come to naught. Thank you.
I find it interesting that his neighbor had to tell him, does this mean he's not going out, or does he want law enforcement to think he isn't? I agree that it would be best to wait him out, but the bank may not agree, and who knows how long that would take (and whether it complies with the law).

Anybody know if Ron has ever talked about being armed?
"Follow the Money"
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Deep Knight wrote:Anybody know if Ron has ever talked about being armed?
From the Videos, looks like he has both, the left and right, and for completeness, I think he also has legs. :)

Although I am not sure what his views are on his right to Bear Arms:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.