Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by DailyPlanet »

He looks horrible in the recent videos:

Maybe it is a lack of sleep, or worries concerning his trip.

Or maybe it is the Fruits of awaiting the Coming Prosperity.

I note that 18 months ago, Heather and the OPPT crew were promising everyone $6 Billion and a very bright future. Now the Dream Team is stranded in Morocco begging for money to pay internet bills.

Dreaming of Future Prosperity seems rob people of their ability to function well in the Present. I now expect that anyone who talks about the "value of Heather's UCC filings" is probably going to look like they have been sleeping on the streets, and maybe snorting coke.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

notorial dissent wrote:What I'd like to know is where or how he managed to scrape together $500, or would need to, to get a passport?
What I'd like to know is why his passport cost $500. Even with expedited processing it shouldn't be anywhere near that. What am I missing?
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

It depends upon who and how you "expedite" the processing.

Ron seems to worry what may happen when he tries to use his new passport, and was looking for some assurances he will not be hassled or arrested
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

The Dragon Family Ambassador role player is making the rounds on the prosperity circuit. It turns out hes been talking to Hendo Henderson (Bathsheba and Esther Trust, thinks hes the Moorish messiah, see my thread on him if your not familiar) and claiming to be the ambassador for the Chinese government as well. How do I know? Because after Henderson got done making a HUGE deal about talking to the Chinese ambassador, he started the "555 beats 666" non-sense that I've seen this role player use on RVD's videos.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"555 beats 666"
Oh, Dear!
This could be a warning of more, Heather-like gibberish slogans

Actually, I think the Ambassador has performed pretty well.
He has avoided making promises, or claims, that can be dismissed with evidence.
And he keeps saying:
"Do not trangress on your neighbor. Avoid taking orders from the cabal.
Do not do evil, if you are ordered."
That sort of thing
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

08-09-2014: MY FIRST EVER NIGHT IN JAIL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA5BhXExdPs

He discovers his SwissIndo / UN Driver's License is not worth much

... And wisely resists saying he was a "Sovereign", or a "Free man"

"The best advice I got was, To not Make Waves when under arrest."
LightinDarkness

What amazes me most about RVD is that no matter how much evidence he personally encounters that all this prosperity stuff is fake, he just refuses to believe otherwise. Of course, this is not an unusual trait among prosperity true believers - but it is one that fascinates me. You get arrested and none of your sovereign gibberish documents work, COULD THAT MEAN THAT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL FAKE? Of course not, he thinks its because the police are just ignoring his all powerful documents. :brickwall:

I notice he was stopped because his tail lights were off. Just think, if he had an actual license and acted like a normal person he probably would have been let go without even a warning. But as usual, these same documents that are supposed to "free" you from the government only ensure any encounter you have with police ends up with you in the worst situation possible.
LightinDarkness

Uh-oh, the true believers are getting restless:
Ron, I have heard the Ambassador speak 8 or 10 times. I am glad information is be given disbursed to the public..

However, what is really happening? We really aren't seeing much progress, just a lot of talk. Sorry, but action must accompany words. "Where's the Beef?"
That is from Ron's latest video with our role-player "The Ambassador." As I expected, he can only keep this up with so many weeks by telling Ron and his listeners what they want to hear. After a few more weeks the cries to actually do something will get louder. Eventually our role player will have to vanish or he will start claiming he/the mythical dragon families are behind major world events.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

WHEREIN Ron reveals in detail his extensive and elaborate Fact-checking methodology,
on a day (9/9) when NESARA is supposed to be making some Big Announcements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vl9BEDYYNU

It is in the comments section, below the video.

(Excerpt)
Ron VD:
I have believed in NESARA for a long time, since 2001 when I first heard about it. Yes, I have read a lot of channeled info about it. I'm not sure I ever viewed newsclips though. Are they still viewable? Do you have links?

Fr.N:
RCV, It says very clearly on the NESARA.co site, in large letters: "All of the information on this website has been provided by the KOS". So if you do not buy into channeled info - as I do not - then you should be careful with what you make of the info on the site. Anyway, today is 9/9, the day that some sites have said will bring some big Nesara news. I will not be holding my breath. You can tell me tomorrow what you make of the news or non-news. I am surprised that Ron says he believes, when I have provided links to three credible sites, which all say it is Not Law, and has never been put in front of Congress for a vote. I rarely get fooled because I am very careful, relying only on credible sources. Ron admits to having been disappointed before. I respectfully suggest he be more careful... at least with NESARA info.

Ron VD:
I believe in things because they seem right to me. I believe in God because I want life to make sense. On the other hand, I have been disappointed again and again by failure of good things to manifest, no matter what the source. I long for a world based on truth and justice for all.

Fr.N:
Okay the "seems right" test is one of mine too. But if something seems right (emotionally) to me, and then looks unlikely from a legal and experiential standpoint, I will seek out hard evidence, exactly as I have done here. Please note that I have said nothing disrespectful, and retained an open mind through this investigation. But I am not satisfied with the quality of this evidence. Having said that, I really hope it happens. Since the Nesara law, if it was real, should make life easier for many suffering people and I want to see that too.

RCV:
Fr.N., the whole problem with this Law the people who authored it have a gag order placed on them by the supreme court which is self serving. If the government discloses this law many politicians, bankers, attorneys, judges, police etc will go to jail. That is opposition and why it keeps getting delayed time after time.

> transcript of All the comments re: NESARA -
http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/ind ... opic=19420
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Herein RVD explains Nesara:

11-09-2014: NESARA (GESARA) ARE VISIONS OF A BETTER WORLD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40AFZgU ... c-GWXsdpEA

His views on it have become more realistic after the series of Epic Fails.

Now he says: "The seals forced President Clinton to sign it."
"His signature is not valid, since it was under duress."
(I paraphrase)

He also gives his vague and dodgy explanation of why banks commit fraud when they lend you money: "It's YOUR money they lend you... They just sell off your loan, and get the money by securitizing I."
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They just sell off your loan, and get the money by securitizing it
Does he have a theory on how the people they sold it to get their money back? If they aren't planning on getting it back, why do they buy it? And I know its just big bankers and mutual funds, but does he ever consider that the beneficial owners of those mutual funds are people's pension funds?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LightinDarkness

Gregg, you are thinking way to advanced for RVD (and most prosperity believers like him). To them, the world is black and white: The Dark Cabal and all its Evil Minions against the poor and downtrodden, who never had a chance even if they try because of a international global conspiracy against their finances.

In their world, if anyone is successful enough to have a job with a pension, that means they are simply making deals (knowingly or not) with The Dark Cabal since clearly no one could ever have money otherwise (this is how they all justify having no money and fantasizing about billions from NESARA for their entire lives).
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Now there's a concept to ponder on, a black and white fantasy world, but yeah.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"Does he have a theory on how the people they sold it to get their money back?"

He does.
He says "We all have a trust account in our names...
It has over $1 Million on it."
They use his signature to "cash" the money, he claims.
Since they get the money from the Trust Fund, he doesn't need to pay it back.
(Not paying back his own mortgage, is a key part of his design.)
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Oh Dear.
Ron needs some solid legal advice, and he is not getting it.

20-09-2013: IT IS ILLEGAL FOR SLAVES TO OWN ... ANYTHING! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCu-7n_zpIk

He is going into a Hearing on October 2nd, wherein the lender on his home is trying to foreclose.

He seems to be relying on some dubious tactics. I wonder what the court will make of his statements:

+ "The universe is either going to stand by me and protect me, or not. I've been a martyr before, I don't want to be a martyr this time. I've made that clear to God again and again."

+ "I am not property for sale... Nothing belongs to you, State."

+ "We are One People. That's what they OPPT did. They foreclosed on corporations."

+ "I have evidence that they were not going to take my home."

+ "PNC took photographs with black helicopters, and put a cross where my home office is"

+ "Slaves cannot provide affidavits"

+ "I am asking for journalists to contact me, especially in my local area"

+ "I would like to have an attorney, a "common law" attorney... It doesn't take a judge"

+ "I have the right to make an affidavit, and if it is unrebutted, it stands as law."

+ "I filed, and transferred the property to a trust"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'm sorry but uh 2013?
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Actual: Published on Sep 19, 2014

It's a typo, copied from Ron's channel.
Perhaps he is rattled
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

DailyPlanet wrote: + "The universe is either going to stand by me and protect me, or not. I've been a martyr before, I don't want to be a martyr this time. I've made that clear to God again and again."
thats the onion in the ointment right there. what that reads is he is not going to let the law win; from the standpoint of a martyr. and he is including his imaginary friend who he has told he is now calling the shots.

that alone is psych exam worthy as it may be a clear and present danger. arguing with your 'god' and telling him how it goes is bordering on certain conditions. its indicative of becoming a threat to yourself or others.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
LightinDarkness

RVD isn't just using "dubious tactics," it sounds like hes planning on going full sovereign citizen on the foreclosure hearing. Of course, that will fail because the arguments are legal gibberish. We've seen this play so many times I can already tell you the order of events:

(1) RVD goes to hearing, launches a full sovereign assault on the poor judge and court personnel. Spouts off about common law, his rights, etc. He will file hundreds of pages of gibberish before/after the hearing.

(2) The judge will try, in vain, to get RVD to stop the gibberish and espouse some sort of reasonable defense. RVD will believe this to be an attempt to move him into the magical admiralty court and will ignore this.

(3) RVD loses house because he put up no actual defense and can't pay/refuses to work out a payment arrangement.

(4) RVD becomes even crazier and rants and raves about how he would have kept his house but the evil, corrupt, dark cabal influenced judge didn't listen to his totally legally correct sovereign citizen arguments.

My question is, once he loses and the house gets repossessed, will he go quietly or do something equally stupid like refuse to move out? If he does that things could even more entertaining.
LightinDarkness

By the way..isn't it interesting that the all-powerful Dragon Ambassador is talking to RVD almost daily now, but somehow can't use all that (mythical) power of the almighty Dragon Family to stop such a minor issue like a foreclosure? I mean, the Dragon Family is the guys in the prosperity mythology that will release the prosperity funds and thus they have access to trillions of dollars. They can't throw a few measly thousand to RVD?

It appears as though RVD had known that he was going to lose his house for quite some time. He says it happened in July 2012 and the lien holder is PNC Bank, and that the sheriff's sale also happened around then. So it looks like hes basically been squatting in someone else's property for over two years and it just now finally facing eviction. Anyone with PACER access want to try and find the case? I would be interested in learning why it has taken so long - I presume this varies by state but two years seems like a while.

My favorite part about this video is how absolutely exasperated RVD is because he did all the right sovereign citizen gibberish tactics: claim of right, affidavits of fraud, filing tons of stuff with the county recorder, transferring the house to a "common law trust", etc. He genuinely has no idea that all that was gibberish and meant nothing.

EDIT: RVD is ADAMANT that it was a cash sale with a warranty deed, so I think what happened here is he got taken by a deed scam where the previous owner "sells" the house to a sucker for some trivial amount and transfers the deed to them, usually because the previous owner was under foreclosure and knows this is a good way to get a lump sum of cash out of someone who is stupid. Then, the bank forecloses, and throws the new "owner" out.
Last edited by LightinDarkness on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:55 am, edited 5 times in total.