Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by thunter »

He keeps insisting that everything in he public record is false; yet, he acknowledges that he has no proof that he has ever owned the house...or any of the other things related to the history of the house he alleges. Somehow, though, he seems to think an attorney, with nothing to back his claims, can keep him in his house. Better to call upon the Invisible Pink Unicorn than a lawyer in this case, methinks.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I've said it before and I'll say it again, RVD lives in a perpetual state of self delusion and fantasy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:In other words, the attorney doesn't likely exist. Or if he/she does exist, it is likely to be some sort of "common law" sovereign citizen self-proclaimed "attorney" that will get RVD into more trouble.
I'm betting on "Screwy Louie" Ewing. Van Dyke and Ewing would put on quite a show. We could sell tickets.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Maybe another of his imaginary "friends", kinda like the ambassadors.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Here are four pages of court records at the Brevard County Courthouse of Ron's actions regarding the house. Just click on his name in each column to bring up a PDF of the document. Some are viewable, some aren't. Legal stuff, I guess.

http://web1.brevardclerk.us/oncoreweb/s ... t=fullname
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Thunter, do you know anything about RVD's most recent claim that his motion to dismiss was GRANTED:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAZTteWeCKQ

This is beginning to get a bit insane to me. RVD has lived in a house he does not own for many years. He should just be kicked out by a sheriff. Why in the world would the bank do a motion to dismiss at this point? I don't see anything like that on the court docket link you provided.
thunter

Post by thunter »

There was an eviction hearing August 11. The court gave him 10 days to respond to the eviction. Ron filed a motion to dismiss the eviction with the court. He says the court granted that motion, although he doesn't seem really clear on what that means. Of course, Ron might have misunderstood what he was being told, and the judge actually granted the bank's motion to evict him. He has made that mistake several times before.

He thought it meant the court had given him his house back, which, of course, is nonsense.
notorial dissent

RVD is the posterboy for unclear on the concept. He also has a bad case of only hearing what he wants to.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

It is interesting to catch up on the comments here.

Ron said he fired his attorney for incompetence. It turns out that he was his own attorney.

He also seems to have lent himself money, somehow using the house as collateral, so he could foreclose on himself later. (Have I got that right?)

Perhaps he really is a victim... A victim and a villain, defrauding himself.

It is amazing to see how someone with a little legal knowledge and the mind of a trickster can make a real hash of his own legal situation.

On the other hand, Ron seems to have lived in the house for a long time, without paying rent or taxes. So he's had a better deal than an actual owner could ever get.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Our legal system in the U.S. is a narrow pipeline. Stuff goes in one end and stuff comes out the other. SovCits succeed in their goals by keeping the pipeline full of "stuff," so that there is never any resolution. Ron's life has been in constant turmoil for a decade keeping the courts and banks at bay in order to remain a squatter in someone else's house. He has filed endless nonsense lawsuits, UCC-1 stuff, land patent documents, etc. into the system to confuse it.

It seems to work in many cases. But what a desperate, awful way to live.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"It seems to work in many cases. But what a desperate, awful way to live."

yes. That is right.
The stress it causes could be related to his heart condition.
The guy's articulate enough, a good communicator. He could have taken a proper job, and owned a home without the trauma. But he was far too determined to somehow "beat" a system he likes to call corrupt
thunter

Post by thunter »

Well, how could the courts despute the claims of a UCC-1 secured party creditor?!

http://spoonfedtruth.ucoz.com/PDFs3/PDF ... ficate.pdf
thunter

Post by thunter »

I found this interesting bit of relevant information in a document filed by a Judge John Harris in an application for nomination to the 5th District Court. And, now we know why Pnc owns the house.

“In 2012, I covered a proceeding related to a tax deed sale for a colleague, Judge Preston Silvernail. The defendant in that case, a gentleman named Ronald Van Dyke, claimed that he was a sovereign entity and as such was not obligated to pay any taxes and not subject to the laws or jurisdiction of the State of Florida. Unpersuaded by his argument, Iruled in favor of the holder of the tax deed and Mr.Van Dyke's property was ultimately sold.

Shortly thereafter, Mr. Van Dyke filed a lawsuit in United States District Court (Case No. 6:12CV-1918-0RL-36DAB) naming me, Judge Silvemail, the Clerk of Court, the Tax Collector and all attorneys involved in the case, as defendants. On April 30, 2013, an order was entered by United States District Court Judge Honeywell dismissing Mr. Van Dyke's case as against Judge Silvernail and me for failure to state a cause of action.”
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Ron's getting desperate.
The Ambassador won't speak to him anymore.
It seems that some of Ron's followers were asking awkward questions. And the Ambassador did not like it. So what did he do? He banned from his Facebook page and his YT channel those who were posting awkward questions.

Guess what? The Ambassador is still too busy for him. (Remember: this is the man that Ron "broke" and promoted to his then-large audience.) It's a cruel world when you are dealing with Avatars
notorial dissent

Poor RVD even his imaginary friends are abandoning him. Should be a really important message in there somewhere, but since he lives in an unlisted reality, he won't get it.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I just love RVD's recent videos. In one of them, he does lament the Ambassador abandoning him...but then talks about how he still believes in him. Even though the Ambassador has promised him "funds" for a year now. Surprisingly, the "funds" keep getting held up. Note to RVD: they are not being held up. The "funds" don't exist.

Also, RVD has apparently found this thread and figured out that DailyPlanet is goes by another alias on RVD's channel. RVD has blocked him for repeating the information found out here about the house he is squatting in. It is all lies, of course! All lies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE5qg0H8Vhw
thunter

Post by thunter »

On today's latest video over on Youtube, someone posted a document from his metagroups page where he acknowledged a mortgage on the house. He responded to that document by denying even more vehemently that there was ever a mortgage on the house. He seems to be calling himself a liar.

He is using very careful language, though. Says the house was paid for the day he moved in. In the posted document, where he acknowledged the mortgage, he did explain (I think it was a SovCit affidavit he filed with a court in 2011) that a mortgage creates money out of thin air, and that when the mortgage was created, it paid itself off. So, in his mind, the mortgage was paid off the moment he accepted it.

In the end, though, he continues to live in a house he has been squatting in without paying a penny for over 10 years. Hard to argue with success, I guess.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Probably one of the most astonishing non-denial denials I've ever seen.

Hell he pretty much confirms the worst things that were speculated on in this thread.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The Friar has asked that Quatloos correct the information about Ron stealing the house from the kids over at:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/ind ... 3&p=320907

Apparently the source of that confusion is a post I made which Thunter expanded upon:
No, the previous owner died, he moved in, court decided the dead persons kids owned the house and Ron got a loan/mortgage to buy the house off the inheritors which he failed to pay.
That was an assumption I made based on this post by wserra which quoted actual court documents:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9950&p=178061&hilit ... er#p178036
Debtors [the Wilhelms] possess a cause of action against a caregiver [almost certainly Van Dyke], seeking to invalidate a deed which divested the debtors of title to real esate. The attorney retained by debtors to recover the property or value of the property has agreed to continue the litigation on behalf of the estate. [The litigation began before the bankruptcy filing.] An application to employ special counsel has been sent to attorney Heuston
When Mary died, the house was supposed to go to Eugene and Janice Wilhelm, (I assumed they were Mary's kids since that's usually who houses go to when old people die). Ron lost his attempt at stealing the house from the Wilhelm's and had to buy the house off them which he did with a mortgage he took out from PNC bank, which he never paid and hence the bank now owns the house and Ron faces eviction.

In Ron's latest video he seems to confirm that Mary was senile and that was presumably the reason the Wilhelms got the house instead of Ron.

Whether the Wilhelms are Mary's kids or some extended family or whatever is irrelevant, the basic story here is Ron apparently took advantage of an elderly woman, tried to steal the house from the actual inheritors and failed and spent the next decade trying to avoid paying the mortgage to pay for the house and lying about it on the internet.

Per Ron's filings, the house was valued at $830,000 at the height of the housing market bubble, so there's a blatant economic incentive for Ron to pull off the scam. Just had to cozy up to Mary a few years, wait for her to die, sell the house and he's got nearly a million dollars cash to live out the rest of his days.

Edit: Reading further on, RVD claims the Wilhelm's are Dr. Mary's former bankers and he claims they defrauded her in:

http://www.metagroups.co/Ron'sArticles.htm

Lot to go over, there's also an interesting tid-bit where Ron states he inherited around $100,000 cash from her, that he had only been working for her for a year before her death, that she died only a few months after writing Ron into her will, etc. Along with this gem:
I had vowed to myself when Dr. Mary passed that I would never again work a regular job just to make money
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Even more gems:
I am willing to suffer the loss of over $100,000, probably closer to $200,000, had I been able to sell the property as intended in the months following Dr. Mary’s death at a time when Real Estate costs were at their peak.
Ron admitting he tried to cash in the house after Mary's death.
I had every intention, not being aware of the fraud involved, to pay the mortgage as soon as the Merritt Island property was sold. Because of the lawsuit, I was unable to sell that property even though two offers ($870,000 and $850,000) were made.
Ron admitting he knew about the mortgage.
I have a copy of a mortgage signed on July 8, 2005 that I hold to be invalid for reasons stated in my letter of November 16, 2008. Again, briefly, there was no signature by anyone on behalf of the bank: therefore, no contract. In addition, the mortgage itself was listed as a bank asset, monetized and sold in the derivatives market, all of which are standard operating procedures in the fraudulent financial industry worldwide, as is becoming better known at this time. Furthermore, the mortgage was created for my STRAWMAN, which is a fraudulent classification that no longer applies to me.
Oh okay Ron, the mortgage was for your STRAWMAN, not for you...