Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by DailyPlanet »

Jeffrey wrote:I applied the "resonance test" to the question of whether Scarlett Johansson is madly in love with me and given that it resonates with me, it must be true.
I shall book a flight to Hollywood this afternoon.
LOL.
That's dangerous.
If you go there, you will test a resonance-belief (a "BEWOE" - belief without evidence),
with actual facts - and the may get hit with evidence that challenges the BEWOE.
If you are a true New Ager, you will have many excuses for failure lined up.
Like... maybe: The Scarlett you wind up approaching might be a clone, if she does
not recognise you.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkc8tH8 ... c-GWXsdpEA

Well, it appears as though the ambassador knows how to preach to the new age choir because hes back again spewing more gibberish. Gibberish which - of course - RVD eats up totally and completely.

I do give our role player Ambassador much credit though, he knows exactly what to say to keep the new agers and prosperity believers hanging on to his every word. For example, this latest sermon he told RVD there would be "dramatic" earth changes in the next two weeks but he and the mythical dragon family are "working tirelessly to stop it." This is a classic technique used by People Roleplaying Mythical Beings - make a vague prediction of something that sounds bad and then claim to be working to stop it. If it happens - you predicted it - you are a real Mythical Being! If it doesn't happen - you stopped it - you are a real Mythical Being. The great thing about predicting "major earth changes" is that it can mean anything - just take any dramatic weather event and claim it as an "earth change."

Also, his message of not releasing the mythical "funds" until "humanity is ready" ensures he'll be able to drag this out for years. The people he is preaching to already think that they are individually enlightened beings, but that the rest of the world is completely stupid. So hes playing to their superiority complex and urging them to share the good news of the prosperity mythology to prepare mankind for the non-existent fund release.
LightinDarkness

Sample comment from the recent propaganda spewing:
I'm only going to make it 15:46 in for the now, and not even because it's late or I'm tired, it's that I like it so much that I have to keep it from myself for a minute : ) Yep I'll get a fresh re-fresh in the morning. I feel so much, something vibrating or something like that, and I won't miss out :D 
Its like stealing candy from children - new age children. I really think one of these days I might get into this gig myself, just to document it for Quatloos and other skeptic sites. Claim to be a Mythical Being and appear on RVD/new age media and tell them exactly what they want to hear. Have them eating out of my hands for a month or two promising "funds" release and then come clean...
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Go for it LiD.

He's not hard to fool - but I wonder if you can make the message positive enough for him to buy it. If it sounds reasonable and possible to the rest of the world, he may not believe it.

He due diligence is "resonance" which means it has to harmonize with his very big hopes and dreams for the future. But I think you can count on him not doing any actual research, nor will he check any facts or any numbers you might give him. And once he buys into your story, you can count on his complete an total loyalty, no matter how obvious it is that your are making it up.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Ron's really "full of it" (beans and B.S.), in this latest podcast

05-07-2014: CURRENCY RV, THE FED, IRS, CAFR & HUMAN ENERGY HARVESTING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtcksWI2TBA&

He really gets wound up, when people talk about paying taxes to the IRS, which he quickly proclaims is "a criminal organization". Do I detect that he has had some run-ins there, as he has also had with his bankers?

This is what happens (the Irrationality) when you think Logic and Reason have no place in your thinking and instead you rely on pure emotion, and what he sometimes calls "resonance" (harmony with his hopes?)
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

RVD "would definitely fund" the scammy QEG project
... if he had access to the Dragon Family funds
... and 4 of his followers agree with him

(1) Friar N.: (another "titled" visitor to Ron's channel)
Hmm. Interesting to hear that the Dragons have a "team" able to look at projects "to help the world." Truly, I wonder what their due diligence process looks like. And I wonder if they would have funded something like QEG, which despite its promise, has so far failed to deliver. (By which I mean, it cannot yet power itself.) No one has unlimited funds so even the Dragons will have to focus on the projects with genuine potential to deliver.

(2) RVD:
Agreed. That is definitely a project I would push hard, since it would enable people to get off the grid. I'm told there are hundreds of engineers around the world, including China, working on it

>source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czC7wZR6NjU

Clearly, if "The Ambassador" lets Ron anywhere near the Family's "Trillion or Quadrillions", then quite a good portion of the money is going to get wasted, as Hopegirl, her family, and assorted hangers-on like Heather and the OPPT cult enjoy even better holidays in the sun. No wonder his bank considers him a deadbeat.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Good news!~
"Glenn Beck may be shifting..."*

That's what RVD says now, in his latest:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La0h3CgT8S4

The good authority he is basing this on? : The Ambassador (of the Dra-gon family)

*Is THIS what he is basing this on? :

Glenn Beck Says Words No One Ever Expected - 'Liberals, You Were...'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usShWclcmmo

Has Beck lost it?
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

RVD to the rescue... of the QEG

He has an answer to the skeptics on Free Energy:

(1) Gene Lo :
+paradoxman316 : I keep waiting on that one... Is there any evidence they made it past "resonance" and into true Over-Unity?

(2) Paradoxman316:
I see a lot of stuff, as you might imagine. The last video I saw was from the Peruvian community and it showed over-unity. I think KamiBe posted it on my wall.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq1oEMRd0gs
===

Ron did not notice, or does not care about that word "true" in the phrase:
"... into true Over-Unity"
He just accepts it without question, and without investigation, because it fits the world view he is hoping to see.

This habit is why he gets duped again, and again, and again...
(And probably such a habit is why he was "chosen" by the Ambassador and the Dragon family to be their spokesperson.)
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Now Ron is telling everybody, that the Current Financial system is a Fraud.
"It is based on Human ignorance" ... (and therefore borrowers deserve a debt Jubilee)

23-07-2014: I'M READY FOR JUBILEE - SET ALL SLAVES FREE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOGeWS0vf_Y

He says banking is a FRAUD... because ???

+ "Fraud was the primary component of the agreement"
(haha. I think he means he did not read the fine print)

+ "They are based on the concept that the borrower giving the lender something of value that they turn around and capitalise on"
(What is heavens name is he talking about here?)

Perhaps he means, as one of the comments explained:
"The borrowers signature is the value that allows the bank to create the money to loan that value back to the borrower. not an equal value exchange. Banks do not loan their own money..the promise to pay allows them to create it electronically."
- rhmbicyclersvideos

This is a common misconception by some New Agers - that banks somehow get access to Free Money by lending money, and a borrower's signature on a Loan agreement allows them to access free money somewhere. But they cannot tell you where and how that fantasy Free money system works.

The simple reality is that the Borrower gets the Money UPFRONT. And the money is handed over by the bank, usually in the form of a cheque in the name of, say, the Seller of a Home. And that money is given by the bank in return for a promise to repay. That exchange of that vital promise is somehow forgotten by some New Agers. And so is the reality that the bank will suffer a real loss if the borrower fails to honor his/her promise to repay. (Sure, some will say: but the bank can securitise, or resell that promise-to-repay. And if they do, then someone down the line who has bought that promise, will suffer the loss. But the remoteness does not make the loss any less real, if the money is not repaid.)

In RVD's World of Unreal Economics, it is okay to be a deadbeat, because banks did not tell you that they might create the Loan first, when you sign the agreement, and then fund it later. And fund it they must, because the cheque they write per the borrowers instructions in the loan will eventually be returned to the bank for payment and at that moment they will have to payout good Fed Funds. In other words, all loans need to be funded or resold. And there is no free money, not even for the bank. They still need a deposit to bank the loan asset on their balance sheet.

Maybe someone should drag Dear-Old-Ron off the prison for a few days, until he understands that if you borrow money and promise to repay it, you are breaking your promise and have defaulted on a lawful contract - giving the lender recourse to whatever provisions are in that contract.

First, he twisted his brain up to try and put an adulterous relationship on a high moral ground. Now, he has twisted his brain up to justify not repaying lawful debts. This is not a very good example for others, on how to behave honorably. Yet some of his YouTube viewers seem to be applauding him for mental gymnastics in trying to wriggle out of his mortgage contract. Perhaps, they too have some debts that they wish to avoid repaying. Don't we all?

I am not against debt forgiveness. Indeed, I think some amount of debt forgiveness in our present time deserves thorough consideration. But it needs to be made around sounder principles, not using some half-baked, and half-understood idea about how money is created. Bad-mouthing banks for bad behavior such as buying politicians does not give anyone the automatic right to be a deadbeat.
Last edited by DailyPlanet on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

One of my contacts at YouTube made a Video from the Comment (just above),
and strengthened it by editing it.

Here's the final result, as published now on YouTube:
Exposing the Money Creation Fantasy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdLMpPh166o

Maybe someone will show it to RVD for comments (??)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

banks do not get Free Money when they make a Loan
That's such a grey area. In the idealized hypothetical scenario they can get money at 0% interest from the Fed then loan that out, but they do have to pay it back, it's not exactly "free money".

I think part of it may be due to the way most mortgages are done nowadays. You go to buy a house and you sign the mortgage at the same time you buy the house. The bank gives the realtor a check for the house, you get a house, the bank gets your promise to pay over the next 10 or 30 years. Maybe the fact that in most cases the guy getting a mortgage never actually gets money from the bank is part of the confusion.

It's kind of like saying that the grocery makes a profit when it sells you a loaf of bread therefore your signature buying the bread allows them to make money therefore you should get free bread. Or extending it, because the bread company already got paid when the grocery store bought the bread from them, then it's free bread.
LightinDarkness

Monetary policy is complex, that is exactly why the new age/prosperity/conspiracy people have been making highly illogical and delusional claims about the banking system for a decade (and even further, if you include federal reserve style hysteria). In the US, although banks could get money from the federal reserve at 0% the funds rate is in practice always at 0.25% even at its lowest. And of course, even if it was at 0%, its still a loan - the money is not given to the bank and the bank must pay it back.

So the bank makes most of its money on the spread between what it cost it to take out that loan from the federal reserve and the interest rate charged to the lender (to make things very, very simply). But that spread isn't pure profit - the machinery of banking all has expenses. Someone has to pay the people who write the loan, the people who service the loan, customer service for the loan, etc.

The idiots who promote the "OMG banks make free money off your signature!!!111" hype don't seem to even think about such claims on an even elementary level. If banks could make money this way, why go into consumer lending at all? Why not hire employees who do nothing but take out loan applications every day? It would be much easier.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Not to mention the underlying issues.

RVD managed to hit retirement age without any savings or pension (based on what we know of his situation). As soon as he gets evicted his options are to get into some sort of homeless shelter or god knows what.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Ron Van Dyke has a new Video out:

28-07-2014: MONEY IS CREATED FROM VALUE, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbPH44m0KGY

In a response to a comment under his video, he says:

" I've had several conversations with my bank manager; and she is clueless how it really works. She knows what she has been taught, which is all lies. You don't go to trained liars to learn the truth. You have to be willing to look behind the curtain. You seem unwilling to go down the rabbit hole.

As I said in the video, I think, it all sounded pretty preposterous to me when I first heard it. I was programmed to believe the lie as most people are. I dug deeper, as many have. Many still resist, perhaps not wanting to believe they have been lied to all their lives."

Well, it is preposterous.
What is he basing his strange ideas on?
Heather Tucci-Jarraf's nonsense, probably
The fact that his silly branch manager may not understand Banking and Money Creation, does not mean that all other bankers are ill-educated.

He also mentions "the Collateral Accounts" -
Is there any real evidence these things exist? If so, where?

Speaking of education, I wonder what Ron's background is? Does he have a college degree?
If so, what sort of university?
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

RVD has a bad habit.
He cannot stay off the Horsesh/t for long.
After a few days of less controversial subjects, he's right back on it

03-08-2014: IMAGINE LIVING IN A 'PRE-PAID' WORLD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPqgFb7BvyE

Published on Aug 2, 2014
I heard once where an ET was shocked that humans had to pay to live on the planet of their birth. Supposedly that in an anomaly in the universe. I tend to believe that's true, though I can offer no proof. What I can offer is a follow-up to the video I recorded last week about money and value in which I pointed out that value does not come from money, but from resources, creativity and work. Did you know that in the current system, everything is already pre-paid. Did you know that you, as a human being are a traded commodity based on your ability to work and produce?

Google "Birth Certificate Bonds" and you might be surprised. Yes, your value is traded on the stock market and all your bills are pre-paid based on your value. Of course those controlling the matrix forgot to tell you that. I'm telling you. When you "borrow" money, the loan is already paid by your bond. We are all millionaires with unlimited potential. I can imagine living in a pre-paid world, Can you?

Clearly, Ron hasn't bothered to do any real research on the B.C. topic. If he had, he would have found the same sort of info that you find right here:
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=10083
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Has Old-Ron been scammed again?

It seems that he has cancelled or delayed his trip to the Far East. He mentions it in passing here:

05-08-2014: THE SUN RISES IN THE EAST - CHINA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9OJtvvzsgU

In it, he says (almost in tears): "I don't want to give up my vision..."

Earlier he said that he had decided not to try traveling on his World Passport, and instead was advised to get a genuine US passport. That cost him $500. I have the idea that he decided to await receipt of reimbursement of that expense, and pre-payment of his airline ticket before traveling. He's still in Florida, so the money seems to have not arrived.

Who can blame him for being cautious?
The Swissindo "delegates" traveled to Indonesia at their own expense to attend Mr Sino's coronation. And despite promises, their costs have not yet been reimbursed. A problem accessing the Prosperity accounts, apparently. (haha) No desire to deceive them, of course. That would not fit with Mr Sino's "good" intentions.

The funny thing is, no matter how many times RVD has been deceived, he never says bad things about his deceivers.
Last edited by DailyPlanet on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

How strange, you'd think that if the great Mr Sino has access to all those funds he keeps claiming, and so much control of the world's financial systems that he wouldn't have problems with a little thing like funds transfers, unless of course there aren't any funds to transfer.... :sarcasmon: ...now that couldn't possibly be the case could it??? If that were the case, I'd think the Dragon Families would be looking for a better caretaker.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ron seems to think China is some land of milk and honey. Does he not have internet access?

You can't see the sun in some areas due to the heavy pollution, the well known humans rights abuses, cancer clusters, blah blah blah. Even if he's in some particularly impoverished section of Florida, he's still way better off than the average Chinese citizen.

Even if there were an actual Chinese Royal Family with trillions of dollars hidden away, there's no reason for them to spend it helping out people in Florida as opposed to people in their own backyard.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What I'd like to know is where or how he managed to scrape together $500, or would need to, to get a passport?

I'm still amazed that he is actually let out without a keeper as he is not competent to be handling his own affairs from what I can see.

Isn't he living in his mother's or some relative's basement?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

My understanding is that he befriended some random older woman who left him a house in her will but he lacks the money to pay for either the mortgage or the property taxes or something. So he's basically waiting until he's evicted.