Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by LightinDarkness »

Update on RVD's case where he was caught playing sov'run shenanigans with the police after being caught with a suspended license -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW9G6EyG ... c-GWXsdpEA

Well what do you know, when push comes to shove RVD just gives up. He spends 20 minutes talking about how he made sure to sign everything "under duress" and hes only "playing their game" because its "only about money." In other words, when it came time to put his beliefs to the test RVD caved. He plays a few small word games - saying he was not RVD but "the man known as RVD" and stuff like that. But he caved in the end - he renewed his license after being arrested and paid all fines in order to get the charges dropped. His trial date for the other remaining charge - resisting arrest - is in July.

Interestingly, this would have been a GREAT time for the All Powerful Dragon Ambassador to make the courts quiver in their boots. However the Ambassador seems to be powerless in these affairs...I'm sure he was very busy role playing elsewhere.

RVD also claims that he will "stand up and die" to keep his home, which is his other case - so that indicates to me that hes claiming he WILL play sov'run games with the court in that case. I cant wait until he tries to justify his inevitable loss.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And yet Ron wonders why he can't find true love in a woman who would want to share his life with him. The running theme on this site lately has been about the lack of self-awareness in people like RVD, and I can't think of anyone who suffers from it more than him. He can't figure out that any woman worth having in his life isn't going to want to participate in his version of the Titanic sinking.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Oh Dear.
Ron, is now Ranting directly to God.

30-11-2014: HEY GOD, I'M TALKING TO YOU!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQkMfIIg78I

"It's Time to get Off your Ass, God!"
"When are you going to take action, and bring us justice?"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

RVD also claims that he will "stand up and die" to keep his home, which is his other case - so that indicates to me that hes claiming he WILL play sov'run games with the court in that case. I cant wait until he tries to justify his inevitable loss.
Ron ever mention having guns or anything like that? Something about the intonation got me worried.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Has Ron finally decided to do battle with his feminine side?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDZb9pmByJ0
LightinDarkness

The role player known as the Ambassador continues to put on a full three ring circus for RVD and his true believers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKdroIjw4D8#t=27

The latest revelation is that The Ambassador is just here to "educate" us, NOT to pay us our well deserved prosperity funds which don't actually exist! How convenient.

Also, our role player used a fake World Bank document that says fantastical sums of money are going to the Red Dragon Family (~14 minutes into the above linked video). It is the sort of document you could make in word, using a version of the real World Bank's logo by searching for it on Google Images pasting it into the header of a word document. This document has been going around for years, someone basically typed up something that is official looking enough to fool prosperity believers (not a very high standard) and emailed it to Benjamin Fulford in 2012:
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benj ... 4024a5970d. Interestingly, for a group that has control of all the world's wealth, they couldn't be bothered to make a more sophisticated logo.

There are also appears to be some argument about who is the "real insider" between the Ambassador, Karen Hudes, and Neil Keenan. Which is sort of funny when you consider the entire thing is being made up by all of them (whether that is due to mental illness, in the case of Hudes, or role playing, as in the case of the Ambassador).

All this was about right on time with my prediction of a few months ago: the Ambassador would be allowed his fantastical role playing by prosperity believers who want to believe for a 4-5 months. Then, since the entire release of funds is after all mythical, they would want to see "proof." Which is coming in the form of an obviously made up word document. Personally I think the Ambassador would have been better off photoshopping a bank statement to show trillions of dollars, but apparently he isn't that sophisticated.

Still, I am sure the fake World Bank document from the non-existent "Committee of 300" will be more than enough to tide over the true believers, at least for the next few months. Indeed, just show these true believers ANYTHING that confirms what they wish were true and you get these kind of fawning comments where people are just falling over themselves to praise the Ambassador:
Thank you, Mr. Ambassador. I have come to believe in the sincerity & profundity of how you keep stressing the importance of empowering the people to empower ourselves, as the exact opposite has been purposely going on for millennia. It's not that you don't want the people to have some relief, but you do not want it to be another temporary "bandaid" type situation, that will remedy absolutely nothing. You do not want the funds to go to waste anymore, but mostly, you do not want We, The People to go to waste anymore. You are speaking of & committed to no less than an absolute transformation for all Humanity, not simply a quick fix, even though so many of us are in desperate times, & could use that, too(or, at least we think we could).

I see the purity & wisdom in your heart, it's actually quite simple, obvious, & makes absolute sense. We need to look in our own mirror, see where we have been disempowered , & not responsible for the world's situation, even though we have been conned into the vast majority of it, it's like we're existing in some gigantic Babylonian, Roman Catholic church, & are completely disempowered from our true nature & value, & you are commanding this to cease & desist, & inviting us to join you in your magnificent 100 year project in any way we can. Many of us have been doing whatever we can, to educate & inform ourselves & each other, & take ACTION, to wake each other up, to fight the battle, & declaring the Sovereignty of all, throughout our lives, but for us to think we know it all, actually, imho, is when we actually begin doing the bidding of the cabal, even more than when we were "asleep." In my case, after the years & years I've put into this, and all my particular actions(some ppl do not have a mature view of the many levels of action, & the various places different ppl are in their lives, pertaining to their capabilities, & also to what can be considered as truly action or not), I have come to a point where I feel that I know nothing, or at least, less than I ever have, & that might not be a bad thing. It might enable me to become even more open, more aware & more wise, as opposed to being know-it-alls, or arrogant, & then more closed to "truth."
Yes thank you so much, Mr. Ambassador. You have showed us obviously fake documents that are years old, but we just want to believe so badly...your fake documents are all we need. Please keep telling us about how were all going to be rich some day from non-existent prosperity funds - but not YET! - because you still need to educate us still.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote: Interestingly, for a group that has control of all the world's wealth, they couldn't be bothered to make a more sophisticated logo
Hey, that just shows how sincere these Dragons are about prosperity funds; they didn't waste money on sophisticated logos.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

good find, lid

why do people think there is value in posting such fawning, soft-minded comments as:
"I see the purity & wisdom in your heart, it's actually quite simple, obvious, & makes absolute sense..."
because someone spouts things you want to hear, you have to believe, and praise them for spouting it? These sheeple never bother to do their own research, even though the Ambassador himself, is suggesting that they do so,

Not all are falling into the trap, and it will be interesting to how long the genuine truth seekers last on van dyke's channel
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

The Ambassador's credibility seems to be unwinding...

01-01-2015: AMBASSADOR CLARIFIES WORLD BANK DOCUMENTS & MORE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GXEwIpuT20

He makes crazy claims about the Dragons getting huge and unbelievable amounts of interest from the World Bank.

And he pushes for a "world without borders' - which sounds strangely like the New World Order.
LightinDarkness

That presumes the Ambassador had any credibility to begin with - which of course is just as silly as the entire idea of a "Dragon Family" actually existing.

He is a New Ager, role player, and probably has some type of mental disorder which makes him think he actually does have these Super Special Connections and is a member of a Super Important Family.

But none of that really matters because he is telling RVD's listeners what they want to believe/wish were true. And as long as he does that, hes golden. He can get away with this for 6-9 more months before the idiots start questioning him again.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would assume this clown is sending these videos from somewhere outside the country, since I can't imagine he'd be here where he could be arrested for committing a public fraud.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Ron Van Dyke is based in Melbourne, Florida.
"The Ambassador" claims to be sometimes in Hong Kong, and sometimes in Europe.

There's no law against expressing personal opinions, or even role-playing on the web.

Ron expresses some real outrage about how the world works these days:

02-01-2015: LET'S TAKE OUT THE CABAL IN 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2olQg5e2JxM

I agree with some of it.
But just getting angry and ranting, changes nothing.
LightinDarkness

Same old same old from RVD. The "Cabal" doesn't actually exist - its a made up thing by conspiracy theorists. It is so easy to fight the man when the "man" is a shadowy fictitious organization.

The ironic thing is that if RVD and his followers channeled their delusions into taking actual social or political action with people/groups that did exist, they would be far more likely to make actual change. Still not likely, but I mean, I can at least respect people that may be on the lunatic fringe but are targeting real beings.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Good news or bad news depending on where you stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... n5A#t=2791

In this interview from January 5 Ron states he's stopped paying his electricity bill after using a Foisted Unilateral Agreement on Florida Power and Light. So if he stops updating at the end of the month, we know the reason.
LightinDarkness

How much you want to bet this will end up like RVD's heroic court battle - lots of bluster and sov'run gibberish but in the end, he follows the rules because he doesn't want anything bad to happen? I suspect once it comes down to the power company actually cutting him off, he will quietly pay off his bill and then never mention it again OR say that he had to pay in order to keep spreading da truth to all his followers.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The irony being that he probably qualifies for reduced rates from the big bad evil government:

http://www.fpl.com/residential/energy_s ... come.shtml
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Plan to save the world delayed... by one day "or more"

The Announcement was to be made in Five Languages.
But there have been "logistical delays."
It would have made people "Free... inside"

09-02-2015: PLAN OF ACTION ANNOUNCEMENT & KEENAN FRAUD INVESTIGATION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxiWwSNWMtM

Description:
Published on Feb 8, 2015
There has been a team of people from around the world working together on an action plan for people to become involved in bringing change to the world to end human slavery, financial tyranny and all levels of fraud that permeate human institutions. The plan was to announce this today; however, logistical issues have necessitated postponing our efforts at least one more day. In the meantime, I found it interesting that another group, the Goldwater Report, has been investigating the Neil Keenan fraud. I have not had time at this point to watch the entire program, but here's the link: http://youtu.be/ico74svtCWE. There will be more.
notorial dissent

Isn't the Neil Keenan scam a long time dead? At least the Dragon Family nonsense. I guess he's still playing other fantasy games since there are so many victims willing to toss money away.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

The scams DIE HARD, apparently...

Here's one of his defenders, still drinking the Kool-Aid:

Neil Kennan Update Feb. 7 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoBDY48bYmU
Published on 7 Feb 2015
Wednesday Drake updates show Wed, February 4, 2015
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drakebai...
notorial dissent

I guess one of the advantages of your dupes have very short attention span and even poorer long term memory is that you can keep getting away with the same nonsense just by varying it a bit. I would have thought after his humiliating court fiasco that he'd have gone on, but apparently not.