Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by LightinDarkness »

Isnt RVD supposed to be having New Age communion with swissindo? How does he have time for silly things like earthly relationships with females?
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Swiss Indo seems to have gone "on pause", because they have failed to come up with any money.

The "delegates" to the March conference had to finance their own travel costs. I believe that they were promised reimbursement. As far as I know, no one has received that.

One theory is that foreign delegates, and maybe RVD too, were being used as "window dressing" for a local scam that S.I. was running:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjV2fjVtoQM
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since this is pretty much just a redressed version of Roy Dam's old OITC scam, which didn't work all that well either, it really is no surprise. It really isn't sexy enough to attract any really big fish, and is too complicated and convoluted to keep the little fish on the hook, and besides, they don't have any money to throw at SI anyway.

Actually, I'm impressed that they found enough, or any for that matter, marks dumb enough to actually pay to go to this pretend conference, or was it an actual anointing of the select few, I can't keep the stories straight any more?

In any event, the problem with this type of scam is that it starts to fall apart almost as soon as anyone gets very close to it or takes a really close look at it, even when they are looking at it through the highly distorted goggles this crowd wants to habitually wear when dealing with anything in the real world.

As to poor old RVD, I have pretty much come to the conclusion that he is a seriously disturbed and vulnerable individual, in other words, prime pickings for this type of scam. His BS discrimination circuits are completely off line, and he is so badly disillusioned and disenchanted with, and disconnected from real life and wants so badly to believe in pretty butterflies and soft silky kittens, for which I don't blame him in the least, but he insists on hanging around with the crowd who are anything but.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

RVD has a new (and Long!) interview with Mr Sughi of Swissindo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEJ73FsKxDs

(I saw someone post this on the discussion part of Ron's YT channel. I am not sure how long it will last, so I am copying it here):

= QUOTE =
Hi Ron,
I just saw you latest interview with Sughi.
My advice: Ditch him, he seems dumber than d-gsh-t.
And promoting his ideas is likely to lead to failure, and will do nothing to enhance your image. If you come out, and say something like: "I have researched Swissindo, and asked some hard questions. And I have decided there may be far less to Sughi and his claims than I had once hoped. Thus, I shall no longer be reporting on SwissIndo's activities. At least until I see better evidence."
If you say this, I think people will be grateful, and respect you for your honest. Whatever you do, Ron, I wish you well in your ongoing search.
= UNQUOTE =
LightinDarkness

OMG,that interview is priceless. This guy clearly knows hes got a bunch of gullible idiots following his every word and isn't even trying anymore. His answers to Ron's questions dont even make any sense. And I don't mean that in the typical manner that new age gibberish makes little sense. Its like hes literally just saying random words that he knows new agers like, such as "spiritual."

I don't think the scammers behind SWISSINDO ever dreamed they'd be able to tap into a pool this deep with stupid. It was until a year or two ago a primarily local scam to Malaysia which operated much like the Omega fund - put in money now for a huge payoffs later. Then they seemed to have stumbled into the sov'run sphere with the OPPT, and now they can use all the attention Westerns are giving them to boost their credibility with the local population and get even more money.

There is even a post about this group on TNT Tony's forums, with some true believers saying "the funds will be released in X days from the global collateral accounts!" And when that never comes, there is (like the mythical dinar RV) some excuse (the IMF stopped it, etc). And then we get a new deadline.
LightinDarkness

Also, isn't it interesting the the "M1 of the global collateral accounts" who has accesses to "millions of trillions" of dollars has to give interviews only to small time youtube personalities and uses a terrible webcam from some cubicle and a translator on a different webcam from a different part of the country. Shouldn't someone who has access to so much wealth spend a few hundred grand (I mean, thats peanuts compared to millions of trillions!) to get a good webcam, respectable office, and an on-site translator?
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

RON LOSES IT !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SSxurtFT-8

"We must not think, by only thinking good thoughts, we can make the bad things go away!"

Yeah. Well. Can anyone really disagree with that?

Ron has been asked to "throw Mr Sughi under the bus."
And is so far refusing to do that.
In fact, early in the video, he gives the most unlikely "pass" to Sughi for his extremely poor performance in a recent Video's interview. He said Sughi must have been preoccupied "thinking about those on the Malaysian flight." (What?? That's inconceivable Ron. Give us a break. Can you really think like that/)

READ the comments - under the Interview with the would-be "king of kings":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEJ73FsKxDs

Here are a few:
+ One thing for sure, he smokes an awful lot.
: sign of a very nervous man.
: Signs of a man who doesn't take care of his body (=temple) and lacks respect for his audience.

+ Thank you Ron for the video, like many others I think that this guy is not to be trusted

+ Thanks a lot for your effort to shed some light on SwissIndo, Ron. But I gotta say that the video disappointed me.
To me, Mr. Sughi did not come across like an enlightened, spiritual being helping to change this world for the better. And maybe it’s the language barrier, but what he says makes Heather look like the paragon of clarity, transparency, and humility. And the IRS thing? Oh my…
He seems not like the man to hang your hopes on, to be honest.

+ With all due respect this guy doesn't control anything. Not one single global account. And he is not the M1. Clear indication when people are not being truthful as indicated with the constant chain smoking... People do your research, and ask yourself why do uneducated people chase after these false messiah's and their false messages? ... Stay grounded people. Ron also please lay off whatever it is that you are inhaling.

(there are still some true believers hanging in there):
+ Wow thank you Ron. This was good a lot of information, interesting he came on this weekend the RV is suppose to happen soon also. The Iraqi Dinar was suppose to restore our economy but many politicians and bankers bought them then exchanged them at super high rates pocketing the money and keeping all of us out of the deal because they didn't want us to have the money they were jealous of us middle class having millions and in some cases billions. Many of them got arrested and 30 traders along with a salesperson at the top dealing banks. There's a new technology tool in place now so this theft cant happen again... 
(A hardy laugh from me on that last one!)

And those are the ones he did not delete !
(imagine how strong the others were>)
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

The hugely wealthy Dragon Families need RVD's help.

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGDlVgrhZLQ =
Clearly, he and his polyamorous "friend" are among the very tiny group on our planet that "really get it" - and the Dragons need to meet him, to see what Life Lessons they can learn from Ron and his might-be, almost-main-squeeze.

RVD's convinced that he will not "get eaten" by the Red Dragon

The Ambassador Red Dragon has been calling and recalling Ron, because he really "gets" what is happening in the world - more than Karen Hudes, and more than Ben Fulford, who only gets maybe 70% of the truth. Since Ron understands Swissindo so very well, and he has shown he is able to "let go concepts of relationship and sexual morality", his support is going to be very useful to the Dragons in their ongoing humanitarian mission to fix the world.

Ron doesn't seem to want to consider the possibility that he is being used by those who "want to get close to him", even though one of his readers (?? last week) have warned him of that possibility.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

RVD to become a second Voice, alongside Cobra, of the Golden Violet ET (haha)
12-06-2014 (#2) A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM RON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcF9I6KpdM0

The day before he admitted something:
"I know how gullible I can be and how susceptible to believing anything that promises the elixir (to solve) the world's almost insurmountable problems."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWApMERl4Rk

Out of the fire, and into the fryingpan?
LightinDarkness

Whats hilarious is that this is one giant fantasy role playing game. Ron is speaking with a variety of [fantastical entities] as role played by possibly mentally ill/insanely bored people.

I've been thinking about taking up a fantastical identity myself and parading myself around as someone important to get people like RVD to interview me. I could act like I was the head of the Dragon society or a mouthpiece for the aliens. It would be fun! Might be ethically wrong though, messing with crazy people...
LightinDarkness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ghl4zWKAG0

RVD discusses how the last women he had sex with in 2011 recently came back into his life but now she wants him to be monogamous, and he just can't do that. Says he can only have sex with people who are into the "where were going" which apparently includes casual sex with a swinger wife. For RVD, even sex can't be normal. He can only use his "life force" to "empower the vision" of those who want to co-create with him in the new paradigm.

Everything I just typed is 100% for real. This guy...is the definition of nuts. He can't even have sex without bringing new age quackery into it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"I've been thinking about taking up a fantastical identity myself and parading myself around as someone important to get people like RVD to interview me."
- Light-in-Darkness

I'm all for it.
It might be hilarious, and it would be fascinating to see what gets thru Ron's filters and into his daily podcast.

By now, I think people are really curious to see what "the Ambassador" or "the Red Dragon" really sound like.

The good news is that RVD seems to have worked out that SwissIndo's promises are never going to happen, but he has stopped short of throwing Mr Sino under the bus, where he belongs
Last edited by DailyPlanet on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ron strikes me as having a severe case of RealityDefciencySyndrome, and really needs a keeper and constant supervision.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He hasn't had sex since 2011 but can't handle monogamy?

Has he ever heard of beggars can't be choosers?
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

notorial dissent wrote:Ron strikes me as having a severe case of RealityDefciencySyndrome, and really needs a keeper and constant supervision.
I wonder if he knows that RDS can be cured with a daily dose of OKIEOIL?
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Ron attacked for spreading SwissIndo propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwu-Na4U4j8&

Good!
At last, he is engaging the critics of the (unproductive) ideas he has been spreading.

In a call for sympathy (perhaps), he says:
"I very, very much take these things to heart."
(I don't doubt it - but reality must be faced sooner or later.)

Two Comments: (will probably get deleted):
1/
Ron, why not go after the bad guys closest to you: Throw the scamming Mr Sino under the bus, and blast him for lying to you. Be a force for TRUTH in the world, not for false hopes !
2/
RVD:
I still think there are good people involved in SwissIndo in Indonesia, not forgetting all the delegates around the world. Were we taken for a ride? If so, who took us? I think that it is possible that Mr. Sugih's mandate may not have come from those who have the best intentions for humanity; but I hope I'm wrong. 
Response:
Yes, you WERE taken for a Ride. The unknowing Foreign delegates were duped - used as window dressing to scam locals. And this was revealed weeks ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjV2fjVtoQM
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

RVD asking harding questions about Swissindo, OPPT, and the Red Dragon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Juauy9l5zc
Is he almost ready to throw these useless characters under the Big Red bus?

Doing the "Polo Pony" or whatever it is every day, is not improving his life.

... As he admits that he never had a genuine physical relationship with his "Love Goddess"
LightinDarkness

Poor RVD, so close and yet so far. Hes only questioned whether scams like SWISSINDO and the red dragons have the power they claim (hint Ron: they dont! It is all made up!). But hes still living in that conspiracy paradigm where he thinks there is some massive cosmic battle between The Dark Cabal and the enlightened ones (ie, him and other people who think like him).

Its not real, Ron. Any of it. Its all just a form of delusions of grandeur enforced by the internet where people who share the delusion that everything is a conspiracy can reinforce each others belief systems.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Uh, is he not wearing a shirt?

Really don't need to watch a geriatric man talking about sex with multiple partners.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"Really don't need to watch a geriatric man talking about sex with multiple partners."

Actually, he's talking about why he isn't getting any.
And how that might somehow be related to the Reality (or unreality) of Red Dragons and the King-of-Kings