Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by The Observer »

The latest video hasRon exploring the many remedies out there to stop The Cabal. He starts discussing one old one, the Birth Certificate fraud. But for one brief moment, Ron flirts with sanity:
I still wonder how any of these supposed remedies can work if they are ignored by those calling the shots...
But true to form, Ron slides off into the woo pot once again and begins ranting against The Cabal, the phony courts and phony judges, how he was arrested in his home for driving without a license, and PNC Bank for stealing his home. He finally determines that the only way to stop The Cabal is to remove it and that only can be done through a mass awakening of the people of the world.

Good luck with that one, Ron.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by DailyPlanet »

"Ron is basically a perpetual loser and victim. Did he ever actually do anything productive in life, like actually work?"

Yes.
He said that he had a job when he began living above Dr Mary's garage.

Ironically, her passing away and giving him an inheritance,
allowed him to stop working, and put him onto the road to ruin, using freeman strategies

Along the way, he has been a key promoter of various scams:
The Republic, OPPT, Swissindo, and the RDF Ambassador.

sadly, Dr Mary's kind act of charity helped to unleash a wave of energy-sapping scams on the world

Had Heather or TNT Tony passed instead, and Dr Mary survived another 10-15 years, then maybe there would be less misinformation on our Planet
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"I'm willing to die," says Ron - as he refuses to leave "his" house

12-13-15 – WHY I’D RATHER DIE THAN LOSE MY HOME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhS7kdgHwLw

He should stop wasting time making these pathetic videos,
and get busy clearing his stuff out of the bank's house.

I almost choked when he said: "I'm a man of integrity."
thunter

Post by thunter »

Well, Ron has picked himself up and decided to go Full Sovereign again. Talking multi-million dollar lawsuit against Pnc for everything from fraud to pulling the wings off moths, it seems. He's going to educate his lawyer about all of this tomorrow, it seems. I'm sure that's going to end well.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I should feel sorry for the lawyer, but I don't, he should have known what he'd gotten himself in to after talking to Looney boy for five minutes, or else after looking at the PNC files. No sumpathy at all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Bizarrely, Ron clings to his delusions - instead of using the time he has to get himself moved

12-17-15 – DO HONEST REMEDIES THAT WORK ACTUALLY EXIST?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9LPklZT7fg

(Comments from under the Video):
1/
U-T-
Unfortunately, Softly, RVD does not seem to be in the right here. He borrowed money and refused to repay it. If that document ever existed, which I strongly doubt, Ron should have held onto it, like it as made from gold. The fact that he did not,. is a pretty strong indication that it never did exist. Ron's smart enough to have realized its importance

2/
S-w-:
....the way I see it is he's mentioning the others because he's now going to try NationalLibertyAlliance and is being truthful with us beforehand and doesn't want to fall for another "scheme" but is letting us know he sees no other recourse and I don't either.
As for the loan you mentioned...I've thought long and hard on that and Ron wouldn't even be in this home this many years if the bank hadn't agreed "here, this is your house for allowing us to sell the other estate"
I mean I've thought long and hard and its really hard to go up against a bank, even with an attorney because attorney's will always side with the bank first so there HAS to be something unscrupulous being done via PNC bank. The estate was worth 800.000.00 to a million and Ron got a 275,000.00 home....just doing the math doesn't add up if they took a lesser value for the estate and banks always win and freeman documents don't hold back a bank for 10 years in a statutory law court....I see it as Ron thought he didn't have to pay taxes due to the Land Patent unfortunately and they somehow convinced the taxes to be sent to them...didn't pay them and the house went up for auction. I would be the same....if I had to hand over something worth 800,000.00 in exchange for something worth 275,000.00 I shouldn't have to pay a red cent either.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What's this national liberty thing.
thunter

Post by thunter »

National Liberty Alliance is another in a long line of common law grand juries. They seem to charge for membership and charge for providing the usual Freeman documents, while claiming they are not Freeman or Sovereign citizen. So far, they have themselves acknowledged that all their magic documents have been ignored by the dark cabal. So, they have done the usual SovCit thing, and filed them all again!
thunter

Post by thunter »

Woah. Now one of Ron's fawning followers suggests using the Geneva Convention to stop the court from kicking Ron out of the house. Next up, I guess...the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Jane Jones 31 minutes ago
Yes I agree with you Ron! The system does not allow the truth to prevail and therefore justice is not being mete. You need to file a motion of stay due to new information on the or a file of appeal to bide more time to secure a legal aid lawyer so you can file a counterclaim motion. This motion of compassion fue to your health requirements as well will allow you an opportunity to secure your rights. If the courts do not allow this you have to call a human rights lawyer (all free) to help you secure your usurped rights under the Geneva conversation because you are being tortured by a conspicuous system. Praying for you Ron...Namaste
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

We've had extensive coverage on the NLA insanity over at Fogbow:
http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6388

In short, they do this sort of thing all the time. Someone pays John Darash/Vidurek (the leader) money to "help" them, and in response the NLA files endless grand jury sovcit gibberish. But the NLA never pays the fees (this is how Vidurek ensures he can keep taking money but get in no actual legal trouble), so the papers always get kicked back.
notorial dissent

I think it is more of a case of Darash collects money from people for forms he claims to have filed, but there is scant evidence of them actually filing much of anything other than in a few cases, none of which accomplished anything. Darash is living off other people's misery however.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

some brainless twit wrote:your usurped rights under the Geneva conversation
The Geneva conversation? I think she means the Geneva Convention, which says you can't torture Prisoners of War, it is, much as I hate to say it, accepted more or less in international law that you most certainly can torture your own citizens without much being said or done to you for it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

I find it hard to fathom just exactly how the Geneva Conversation, or Convention, could apply here, and I am quite certain that the Ambassadors and their minions / followers / minions / suckers are not signatories in any case.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Dark Thoughts from RVD. Is he just being dramatic now?

12-19-15 – YES, I FOUGHT FOR MY LIFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEkAwoQ0rxg

Ron doesn't want to give up his house, or "his mission"

He prayed to God to let him die, if he loses his home.
He would rather do that than live with his son, where there are "lifestyle issues", or charge for his videos
notorial dissent

What Ron DOESN'T want to do is get off his lazy ass and actually work for a living or go live with his son. Reality is really going to bite when it finally comes home to roost.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, Ron is in a hard spot in terms of him actually being able to work, given his age and health issues. I doubt most employers would want to take on Ron at this particular stage, but even less so if they are aware of his head being firmly embedded in the kool-ade barrel.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Gregg wrote:
some brainless twit wrote:your usurped rights under the Geneva conversation
The Geneva conversation? I think she means the Geneva Convention, which says you can't torture Prisoners of War, it is, much as I hate to say it, accepted more or less in international law that you most certainly can torture your own citizens without much being said or done to you for it.
they actually meant 'the Genoa conversation' where they talked about salami.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

DailyPlanet wrote:Dark Thoughts from RVD. Is he just being dramatic now?

12-19-15 – YES, I FOUGHT FOR MY LIFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEkAwoQ0rxg

Ron doesn't want to give up his house, or "his mission"

He prayed to God to let him die, if he loses his home.
He would rather do that than live with his son, where there are "lifestyle issues", or charge for his videos
RIP baby!
thunter

Post by thunter »

Ron's followers aren't too impressed with his narcissism based on the comments under his latest whinging video.

It's also funny that he keeps insisting there was never a mortgage. Of course, there also doesn't seem to be any evidence he actually ever owned the house he is squatting in (I think the lien the bank placed on it when he refused to pay back the loan took care of that). The master of half truths and obfuscation.
notorial dissent

Ron's been lying for a very long time, mostly to himself. I think even his brain dead followers may finally be figuring it out. Ron is a parasite that is about to be expelled.