Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ron Van Dyke : The REAL Man of La Mancha

Post by DailyPlanet »

Is about about to jump on his next "magic Flying Horse"?

12-20-15 – ENERGY SHIFT: LIGHT AT END OF TUNNEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crgUs_c8vbw

He recommends this video:

SPECIAL PANEL: Ending The Tyranny with The National Liberty Alliance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4D041EMMA8

I see many damaged (and unhappy) people here... starting with Randy Maugens
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

DailyPlanet wrote:I see many damaged (and unhappy) people here... starting with Randy Maugens
Damaged and seriously delusional. Johnny Twonames will happy take your money, just don't expect to get anything in return for it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

CRAZY TALK from Ron Van Dyke

12-22-15 – RIDING AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN3fYFjz3AY

Ron thinks his rotting old stuff, and his rusting car is worth more than his life !
notorial dissent

Ron has been living in a self made world of delusion for the last several years, so no real surprise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Looks like Ron had decided that filing bankruptcy will stop the action and return the home to him. Doesn't seem to occur to him that a bankruptcy would do nothing. Ron doesn't own a house. Pnc Bank does.
notorial dissent

Ronny will have even more problems when they expect him to pony up the full filing fee and then dismiss for fraud or fivolousness.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

RVD is becoming increasingly unhinged (who thought that was possible). Hes saying that he'd rather die than leave his house. He would burn it down but its not all wood (!). He told his lawyer about the NLA's magickal papahs but the lawyer hasn't had a chance to look at it. RVD is going to be let down when the lawyer tells him its all gibberish.

The weirdest thing to me is that it would be so simple to solve this issue. RVD lives in Florida, where senior living communities are a dime a dozen. Most of those set your rent as a percent of your income. RVD complains though that he would have to pay for storage. Hint to RVD: have a yard sell and just get rid of all that stuff. If no one will buy it, then put it in a junk yard.
notorial dissent

I would say he is working himself up to an involuntary confinement if he keeps making those kind of public utterances. All things considered that might not be that bad of a solution. I think he is more than in need of same.
LightinDarkness

The RVD three ring circus continues:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGAV9ki4Of4

Basically, RVD decided to try and file for bankruptcy on Christmas Eve so that he could "buy more time" until the "common law courts" saved him. So hes still banking/hoping on NLA's gibberish. But no attorney will help RVD file for bankruptcy because the house has a clouded title. RVD is still claiming he would rather die than be kicked out of the house he doesn't own.

RVD has been telling all the free legal counsel hes been seeking (what, you didn't think RVD would PAY for any of this - did you?) that he has an affidavit! As we know, in NLA mythology, an affidavit is a Super Special Document that makes judges always find in your favor. One of the lawyers RVD talked to told him (SHOCK!) that his affidavit didn't mean anything - and RVD just could not believe the lawyer's ignorance! Clearly the lawyer needs to be educated on the True Common law.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Silly lawyer thinking he knows more than RVD just because he actually went to law school, passed the bar exam, kept up to date on CLE requirements and actually works as a lawyer.
thunter

Post by thunter »

In today's video, Ron seems to have talked to someone who has magically made any trace that a court case about the house ever existed disappear. All records, etc. It's a little confusing, but that seems to be the substance of it. So Ron seems to have decided what is spoken is so, and is now planning to sell the house over the next couple of months and buy a smaller house.

If anyone can make more sense of it than that, I'm open to other interpretations. :shock:
notorial dissent

Denial is a long and tortuous river.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Woah. Ron is working himself up now. Facebook post:

Ron Van Dyke
2 hrs ·
From the 16th American Jurisprudence, Second Edition, Section 177:
“The general misconception is that any statute passed by legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes the law of the land. The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statute, to be valid, must be in agreement. It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; one must prevail. This is succinctly stated as follows:
The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of its enactment, and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. As unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted.
Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no right, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it...
A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one. An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law. Indeed, in so far as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the land, it is superseded thereby. No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it.”
Any court, government or government officer who acts in violation of, in opposition or contradiction to the foregoing, by his, or her, own actions, commits treason and invokes the self-executing Sections 3 and 4 of the 14th Amendment and vacates his, or her, office. It is the duty of every lawful American Citizen to oppose all enemies of this Nation, foreign and DOMESTIC.

Ron Van Dyke They denied my right to a trial by jury. Everything after that is void!
Ron Van Dyke THAT'S THE LAW!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

thunter wrote:In today's video, Ron seems to have talked to someone who has magically made any trace that a court case about the house ever existed disappear. All records, etc. It's a little confusing, but that seems to be the substance of it. So Ron seems to have decided what is spoken is so, and is now planning to sell the house over the next couple of months and buy a smaller house.

If anyone can make more sense of it than that, I'm open to other interpretations. :shock:
It almost sounds as though Ron is trying to set up viewers into believing that he did not get kicked out of the house, but he actually won in court and sold the house on his own terms. If so, he will have a handy explanation of why he is no longer in the house.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

The Observer wrote:
thunter wrote:In today's video, Ron seems to have talked to someone who has magically made any trace that a court case about the house ever existed disappear. All records, etc. It's a little confusing, but that seems to be the substance of it. So Ron seems to have decided what is spoken is so, and is now planning to sell the house over the next couple of months and buy a smaller house.

It almost sounds as though Ron is trying to set up viewers into believing that he did not get kicked out of the house, but he actually won in court and sold the house on his own terms. If so, he will have a handy explanation of why he is no longer in the house.
I listened to the video and honestly couldn't make heads or tails of RVD's rantings. This DOES seem like the most likely outcome though. This is a set up for explaining how RVD gets kicked out of his house yet doesn't kill himself (as he has promised to multiple times now).
LightinDarkness

I seriously think RVD just might kill himself with his own stupidity. In his 12/27 video, RVD complains about pain in his right arm. RVD is mad because he posted about pain in his right arm on facebook which caused one of his followers to call the police (to check on RVD - BECAUSE HE HAS HEART PROBLEMS AND PAIN LIKE THAT COULD BE A HEART ISSUE). RVD is upset about this. He is a heart expert and just knows there is nothing wrong with his heart right now, and isn't going to the doctor.

I don't know about anyone else, but neither of my arms just start randomly hurting unless I've pulled a muscle or banged my shoulder against something. Even at 30, if my right arm just started hurting without cause I would go to a emergency room.
notorial dissent

Yes, but you're a sane, functioning (at least I assume) rational adult, RVD is a self destructive delusional idiot who really needs to be under 24 hours close supervision and care.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'm with LiD on this. I won't be surprised if RVD goes quiet for a few days only for us to find that the idiot has ended up in hospital or dead because he's had some heart related medical issue which he had ignored.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I'm with LiD on this. I won't be surprised if RVD goes quiet for a few days only for us to find that the idiot has ended up in hospital or dead because he's had some heart related medical issue which he had ignored.
If that happens he's triumphed and beaten his adversaries he won't have been evicted from his own home.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Let's see, he's been in the hospital involuntarily what twice now in the last year, so we're about due for another I expect, since the last one did have to do with his heart. the man is not only an idiot, but a fool as well.