RON-the-CON : What say he?
Can anyone make any sense of of RVD's mindless ramble here2-9-16 – FRAUD IS HOW BANKS DO BUSINESS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsfTQegPCYk
"Get it straight, fiat currency and the system that creates it are fraud.
US Central banks create fake currency."
(The WRONG GUY is complaining about the Banking system !
Ron entered that system, got some money, and used it to get title to house.
Even if his silly arguments were correct, wasn't he a beneficiary rather than a victim of banking fraud?
Shouldn't the guy who sold his house for "fake" currency be the one who is complaining. Not the one who got the Free house. a house that was free to use for more than 10 years!)
Clearly, he has no clue at all about how money creation works.
He spreads confusion to try to obscure that he tried to steal money from the bank.
1. He signed a loan agreement, secured by a mortgage on a house (in Merritt Island) he inherited. Only he did not have clean title
2. In the mortgage instrument, he represented that he had clean title to the Merritt Island home, and he was free to mortgage it, but that was untrue - someone else was also given an interest in the home. His title was disputed. So at minimum, he was guilty of fraud, misrepresenting the situation before he was given a penny
3. He borrowed $256,000, and took the money and bought a second home... in Melbourne, FL
4. He tried to move the second home into a Trust. Perhaps he knew his lie would unravel
5. When the loan matured in six months, he failed to repay the $256,000, and the bank tried to foreclose on the first home, but found he did not have clean ownership
6. The bank went after the second home, the one he bought with the loan proceeds
7. It took them a long time, but the bank pushed the second home to an auction and bought it. After that, they started to pay the property taxes, but could not get him out
8. Finally last week, after more than 10 years, he was evicted, and the court took possession
Justice was done, when the old con was separated from the home he squatted in for 10 years.
ALTHOUGH he clearly tried to steal from the bank, and got 10 years of freeloading through his deceptions, he still claims to be a victim of the bank who "tried to steal my home".
His excuse: Banks don't really lend money, he says.
Therefore, he doesn't need to repay it. But here's a better explanation:
The banks-get-Free-Money argument doesn't work:
> source: Fractional banking: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/ind ... opic=20606
Ron has just lied the whole time. He fails to acknowledge that he promised to repay a loan, and never repaid it.
And the bank's "fraudulent money" was good enough for the seller of the house he bought
We need better discernment among We-the-people, who need to learn how to see through the Lies and Deceptions of people like RVD