What your favorite mythical prosperity group?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

What your favorite mythical prosperity group?

Post by LightinDarkness »

As I've spent more time listening to people who believe in prosperity programs - reading their websites, listening to their conference calls - it really becomes apparent just how many mythical groups these people have made up to further their delusions. They need to believe that, behind the scenes, epic struggles between the Dark Cabal and the Forces of the Light take place and that one day soon they will be given their birthright - the dinar RV/prosperity program/whatever.

So, what is your favorite mythical prosperity group? I'll list a few here for those not familiar with this flavor of insanity. These are groups that I would say the vast majority of prosperity believers 100% think are real.

EVIL GROUPS
The Dark Cabal - Catchall for all the below groups.
The Illuminati - Anyone who is powerful and rich.
The Reptilians - Lizard people that morph into humans, it turns out nearly everyone rich/powerful is one of them.
The Vatican - Responsible for murder/slaughter/sacrifice of virgins/children and anything else evil you can think of.
The UNITED STATES (note the caps) - Corporation that enslaves us all by statue law, different from The United States which is the true republic.

THE GOOD GUYS
Lightworkers - This is what prosperity believers use to call themselves/any other new age fruitcake who thinks they are engaging in a epic battle against The Dark Cabal.
White Knights - Mysterious secret group of powerful good guys who engage in epic battles with the Dark Cabal, they always win though.
Madam Wu - Chinese woman who somehow has trillions of dollars and will be using it to fund prosperity programs.
St. Germain - A make believe entity new agers claim to "channel" who will activate prosperity funds.
Galactic Federation of Light - Group of aliens that are cloaked above the earth and are responsible for everything that happens that the prosperity believers like.
The Moors - Somehow this group has come up as a force for good in these circles, I don't even know why.
The Republic - The real US government, not a corporation. Bastion of freedom, liberty, and where you can do anything you want.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: What your favorite mythical prosperity group?

Post by notorial dissent »

As someone commenting on the above collection of crazy once put it, "what a desperate and contentious world, of fantasy, this bunch chooses to live in," and I have to go along with him on that.

I've never been able to decide of the real world is so terrifying or else so boring that they have to retreat to that alternate universe of fantasy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

My favorite so far has to be Heather and the OPPT crowd, something about Aliens taking 5 trillion trillion dollars worth of gold off the planet to keep it safe for Heather just made me laugh so hard.....

:brickwall:
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

I have a hard time keeping track of the cast of characters - but is "Mr. Sino" of the Swiss-Indo trust a good guy, or a bad guy?

(Or a reptile.)

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Here you go:

More on Mr Sino, and his sources of money

Swiss-Indo : Where is Mr Sino's Money?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emHsHtqjTek
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Jeffrey wrote:I think there's reciprocal scamming going on. Hope Girl believes OPPT bullsh*t and OPPT gurus believe Hope Girls bullsh*t.

The exchange is mutually beneficial.
JOKES - for those who love Prosperity Plans:
Free Money, Free Energy, and Magical Sex Bus Tours and Permanent Whistlestops:

(1)
How do you spell "SCAM" with just 3 letters? : QEG

(2)
How do you spell "EVEN BIGGER SCAM" with 4 letters? : OPPT

(3)
How do you explain a scam with an infinite number of letters, that say nothing?:

You get Heather to write a legal document
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Definitely OPPT. Where else can one get a water powered sex bus that runs out of gasoline, free luv, fake indians, and Moroccan free energy communes, wrapped up in sovrun gibberish paperwork? It's like they are trying to out crazy Fulford. :haha: