ATM LEASEBACK SCHEMES-- any insight?

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: ATM LEASEBACK SCHEMES-- any insight?

Post by webhick »

Hyrion wrote:This is a comment strictly issolated to the math.
It's an old nemesis of mine. You should see the way I manhandled the One24 numbers. Cringeworthy.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grimreaper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by grimreaper »

Hyrion wrote:
webhick wrote:
  • #1 - 01/13/2010 - deposited seven checks from seven victim-investors for a total deposit of $246,300. No multiple of 8 will get you 30, so there's no combination of $12k and $19.8k that will get you that deposit amount.
  • #2 - 12/01/2010 - deposited nineteen checks from nineteen victim-investors for a total deposit of $1,039,836. Six dollars? SIX DOLLARS.
  • #12 - 02/01/2013 - deposited 41 checks from 33 victim-investors for a total deposit of $1,329,124. Four dollars.
  • #16 - 01/12/2010 - deposited 27 checks from 24 victim-investors for a total deposit of $1,746,200. 8 does not go evenly into 20.
This is a comment strictly issolated to the math.

#1 "No multiple of 8 will get you 30". The focus should actually be on the 3 and the statement is otherwise correct.

#16 "8 does not go evenly into 20" - totally true, but 8 does go into 32. So you can have an $800 amount go evenly into $3,200 (x4) or $1,331,200 (x1664). $19,800 actually goes straight into $1,746,200 88 times. That can reasonably indicate 88 units sold at $19,800 across 24 distinct sales.

The only way the other numbers make any sense is with partial payments of some type - in which case all bets are off on easily getting the math to add up without proper documentation.
The fact that we have MORE checks than *victims* in two of those cases *could* indicate that indeed some of the investors may have sent in partial payments.
Tednewsom
Ponzinator Extraordinaire

Post by Tednewsom »

Golll-leee! You fellas really know your Guzzindas! 800 guzzinda 3,200 four times... 19,800 guzzinda 1,746,200 eighty-eight times... pshew! Boy howdy, I get smarter jus' lookin at the numbers on the pages here. :shock:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Move to Three Mile Island and grow more toes.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote:Move to Three Mile Island and grow more toes.
One time I happened to be driving near Three Mile Island. We stopped for gas and the station was selling a t-shirt that said "I Survived Three Mile Island . . . I Think".
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

noblepa wrote:
Gregg wrote:Move to Three Mile Island and grow more toes.
One time I happened to be driving near Three Mile Island. We stopped for gas and the station was selling a t-shirt that said "I Survived Three Mile Island . . . I Think".

Just listen to this one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNBKD5G_KXE
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Tednewsom

Post by Tednewsom »

Every time this thread settles down for a couple weeks, something neat happens.

I wonder...
:thinking:
grimreaper

Post by grimreaper »

any day now >>>>

webhick

Post by webhick »

Well, I have someone on the blog accusing the receiver of using up all the funds that should go to victims. He seems to feel as though the government should foot the bill for the receiver so the victims will do better.

I don't think the taxpayers would go for that.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grimreaper

Post by grimreaper »

Yes of course....let the FED subsidize faulty investing.
Tednewsom

Post by Tednewsom »

I don't much like the idea that one cent of my tax dollars goes to someone figuring out the mess that a couple crooks made by stealing money from 2500 people I don't know.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Tednewsom wrote:I don't much like the idea that one cent of my tax dollars goes to someone figuring out the mess that a couple crooks made by stealing money from 2500 people I don't know.
My vote for today's winner of the Intertubes.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

webhick wrote:Well, I have someone on the blog accusing the receiver of using up all the funds that should go to victims. He seems to feel as though the government should foot the bill for the receiver so the victims will do better.

I don't think the taxpayers would go for that.
Yeah, the alternative being that the scam gets shut down by Law Enforcement and the investors kiss any possibility of EVER getting even a dime back. Really a cost effective solution. As I, and Gregg, have said getting even 10¢ on the dollar out of these things is often next to impossible, not having the gov't there "spending" a bit of what was left means they would get nothing. So they may not like it, but who EVER said life was fair. At this point, they will get something as opposed to nothing.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Quick question since I'm not finding any real answers online. A commenter posted about how the receiver was going to rack up milliions of dollars and fees and the victims would not see anything. When I crunched the numbers, the receiver and legal fees add up to a fraction of a penny on the dollar for the losses.

But it got me thinking. If the receivership and lawyer blow through what NASI had and currently brings in, does the receivership get paid out of clawback funds?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

webhick wrote:...

But it got me thinking. If the receivership and lawyer blow through what NASI had and currently brings in, does the receivership get paid out of clawback funds?
Only if the court allows it.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Only if the court allows it.
Your post reminded me, I took this last weekend...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Damn - you've outed another illuminati branch office!!!! :oops:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick

Post by webhick »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:

Thanks!

I'm trying to convert the legal billings to Excel, but the damned thing was scanned to PDF and the OCR is failing horribly. I'm going to have to enter it manually like some kind of animal.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

webhick wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:

Thanks!

I'm trying to convert the legal billings to Excel, but the damned thing was scanned to PDF and the OCR is failing horribly. I'm going to have to enter it manually like some kind of animal.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Burnaby49 wrote:
webhick wrote: I'm trying to convert the legal billings to Excel, but the damned thing was scanned to PDF and the OCR is failing horribly. I'm going to have to enter it manually like some kind of animal.
Reminds me of the CareerBuilder commercials. (I'm not going to post a youtube link, as I'm not sure which, if any, are authorized. Do a YouTube search for Careerbuilder monkey, and you'll find a number of them.)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95