MonetizeCoLB... Not a scam, pyramid or Ponzi

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: MonetizeCoLB... Not a scam, pyramid or Ponzi

Post by The Observer »

The idiots that this scam has attracted is pretty depressing:
Q: Are the IRD (Inland Revenue Service) & IRS (Internal Revenue Service) the same thing/place/Corp?

Monnie Ramsell: The Inland Revenue Service is the "British" version of the Internal Revenue Service.

Xeivan J Snow Then, am I sending the Rescending Government Contracts form to the British version or the US version or both?
There you have it, you Brits - your tax agency is just a franchised version of the US one. And here all this time, you guys thought it was all your own idea.

One person seems to be on the verge of realizing what she has gotten herself into:
Betty Holland
11 hrs
WHERE ARE WE IN PAYOUTS. I JOINED IN 2015 AND HAVE HEARD NOTHING ABOUT WHERE WE ARE IN GETTING PAID
And naturally she gets lambasted, the excuse being she has failed to keep herself "informed."
Tom Widlar: You heard or learned nothing because you haven't read the website, heard the calls, joined the Skype group and you just joined us here after calling me and bitching at me. I told you what you had to do to keep up.
You done the same thing many times before and I told you what you had to do then.
Mikey Musiq: anybody who has joined that long ago and steps in and out, only coming back in when they want to find out about payouts, is clearly only here for the payout and is going to find themselves in very serious legal trouble with the cabal if they make it to payouts. we must know and understand the power that will be in our hands with all this money and tribal status, with great power comes great responsibility, one must be ready and informed.
And some others see opportunity for themselves:
Alyssia Grigsby
September 20 at 1:45pm
Hi, FYI I am a notary in Cali if you need me.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Mikey Musiq: anybody who has joined that long ago and steps in and out, only coming back in when they want to find out about payouts, is clearly only here for the payout and is going to find themselves in very serious legal trouble with the cabal if they make it to payouts. we must know and understand the power that will be in our hands with all this money and tribal status, with great power comes great responsibility, one must be ready and informed.
Only there for the payout? Why else are any of them there?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Only there for the payout? Why else are any of them there?
The same thought occured to me, but then I thought that Musiscal Mike might actually believe this crappola, that he may think that the birth certificate monetizing is really something more than just getting money. And if you are masochistic enough to read some more of that Facebook page, you will see comments about gaining power and authority, establishing private police to deal with those who will fight the Monetizers, etc.

But then again, Mike might be on the ground level of this scam and is just trying to shame Ms. Holland for being the money-grubber he is.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Unintended comedy by the truly clueless. What else can I say.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Unintended comedy by the truly clueless. What else can I say.

Yes, its just NESARA/GESARA rewrapped into a new package. And problably sucking in the same victims who fell for NESARA.

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

The Observer wrote:One person seems to be on the verge of realizing what she has gotten herself into:
Betty Holland
11 hrs
WHERE ARE WE IN PAYOUTS. I JOINED IN 2015 AND HAVE HEARD NOTHING ABOUT WHERE WE ARE IN GETTING PAID
And naturally she gets lambasted, the excuse being she has failed to keep herself "informed."
Tom Widlar: You heard or learned nothing because you haven't read the website, heard the calls, joined the Skype group and you just joined us here after calling me and bitching at me. I told you what you had to do to keep up.
You done the same thing many times before and I told you what you had to do then.
Mikey Musiq: anybody who has joined that long ago and steps in and out, only coming back in when they want to find out about payouts, is clearly only here for the payout and is going to find themselves in very serious legal trouble with the cabal if they make it to payouts. we must know and understand the power that will be in our hands with all this money and tribal status, with great power comes great responsibility Seriously, do they think they are superheros??, one must be ready and informed.
And some others see opportunity for themselves:
Alyssia Grigsby
September 20 at 1:45pm
Hi, FYI I am a notary in Cali if you need me.
Oh, come on. When one invests capital in investment form, they should not have to do much more than invest, hold and sell. Any investment opportunity that requires regular reading of a website, attending Skype calls, and participating in a Facebook group in order to have a chance of return is a total scam.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

NYGman wrote:Oh, come on. When one invests capital in investment form, they should not have to do much more than invest, hold and sell. Any investment opportunity that requires regular reading of a website, attending Skype calls, and participating in a Facebook group in order to have a chance of return is a total scam.
Of course. But what the point of all those Skype calls and reading website announcments is so that the scammers can continually indoctrinate and influence the marks into being responsive to the fake stories about "delays" and "obstacles" as to why funding has not occurred. Otherwise, people eventually wake up.

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

My point is, a true investment will not rely on ancillary calls, web postings, and Facebook. I should never have to do more than issue a buy and sometimes a sell instruction, Income should either be paid on a fixed periodic basis, or by liquidating the position. In a true free market, I can always sell a position and realize undistributed earnings (via a higher stock price).

why do all these free money offers always involve a participation component, or expensive supporting services, that seeming are only offered by one person? No real investment opportunity requires this elaborate educational concept, if it did, no one would have the time to properly invest.

These NESRA, HYIP, Birth Bonds, etc, scams always seem to have this component. I don't get why this isn't a huge red flag, and why people believe they must build a special community around an investment.

An investment is an investment is an investment. Anyone investing in the same thing at the same time, will get the same return, no matter what they do. Their "Training" is unnecessary and worthless. Why insinuate that it is the answer, it makes no sense.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

NYGman wrote: These NESRA, HYIP, Birth Bonds, etc, scams always seem to have this component. I don't get why this isn't a huge red flag, and why people believe they must build a special community around an investment.
I suspect with this kind of scam it’s because the most basic things to do with economics (or law or the UK’s constitution) are generally not taught in schools, or to the extent they are are largely regarded as irrelevant by the pupils so it goes in one ear and out the other.

Think of it from the point of view of a person who has no background knowledge other than a mish-mash of stuff picked up from the more popular newspapers, websites, their mates and so on. They don’t know how money - or anything else - acquires an exchange value. They don’t know the basics of banking, not even how fractional reserve banking actually works. Or where currency such as the pound sterling comes from and who has the monopoly on issuing it.

What knowledge they’ve picked up leads them to conclude that the entire world of banking, finance, investment and law, even at a basic level, is complicated, near impossible to understand by ordinary mortals and full of secret hidden goings on between the few mostly rich people who understand how it all works and who write the rules in a way no-one but an insider or a very clever outsider can understand. The whole financial and legal structure is a secret cabal that use their insider knowledge and contacts to make money make yet more money. A con-trick played on everyone by a few insiders.

Then along comes someone who “explains” it all in a language they can understand. Who shows them the law - maybe even the correct law - and tells them how, for a fee, they can make it work for them. Such a person must be very clever to understand all this, and the explanation is on the surface so clear and simple the victims grasp it - and also hope it is true. Because it will change their lives and, if they have a leftwards-leaning political inclination, maybe the lives of millions of others like them.

Then over time the fees go up, the rewards never quite appear, there’s always one more step that needs to be done to reach the end of the rainbow.

The converse of the victims of this kind of scam are the wealthy, but not too bright, people who throw away their money in the direction of the inventor of a dead certain to work perpetual motion machine that always needs just a few more ever expensive tweaks. Or who put all their money in the South Sea Company 300 years ago, or more recently the .com boom where some companies that had never made a profit and had no business plan pointing to how they might ever make a profit became worth vast sums when floated.

Good con-artists are very convincing people who prey on vulnerability, gullibility, lack of knowledge, sometimes greed and often desperation. And if they find a potential mark with all five of those attributes and some money to pass the con-artist’s way then they’re onto a nice little earner.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

NYGman wrote:My point is, a true investment will not rely on ancillary calls, web postings, and Facebook. I should never have to do more than issue a buy and sometimes a sell instruction, Income should either be paid on a fixed periodic basis, or by liquidating the position. In a true free market, I can always sell a position and realize undistributed earnings (via a higher stock price).
And I never contradicted that.
NYGman wrote:why do all these free money offers always involve a participation component, or expensive supporting services, that seeming are only offered by one person? No real investment opportunity requires this elaborate educational concept, if it did, no one would have the time to properly invest.
I told you why. It is the modus operandi of the grifter to influence the victims, reduce any latent skepticism that they may bring with them, as well as to have a competing story to stymie anyone who tries to alert others to the scam. And by having these people attend meeting and calls en masse, it helps create false bonding with the scammer and with their fellow victims. You see the same kind of pyschological manipulation among cult leaders to isolate the victims from normal society and to control them into believing that they belong to the cult.
These NESRA, HYIP, Birth Bonds, etc, scams always seem to have this component. I don't get why this isn't a huge red flag, and why people believe they must build a special community around an investment.
It's human behavior and happens all the time. I daresay we could make the argument that you have been lured into Quatloos to waste valuable time posting about scammers by encouraging you to feel like you belong here.