!!!JIM NORMAN INDICTED!!!

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
ElfNinosMom

!!!JIM NORMAN INDICTED!!!

Post by ElfNinosMom »

http://columbia.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/200 ... 091207.pdf
Five (5) people were charged in three federal indictments with wire fraud for offering fraudulent investments. The indictments are a result of an ongoing FBI investigation into scams that promote phony investment programs, promising unsuspecting investors large returns on their investments. The defendants are alleged to have sought substantial investments in “note-trading” programs, falsely claiming that the programs existed, the investments were risk-free, and that high yield returns were guaranteed.

Charged in the case are:
David P.J. (Jim) Norman, age unknown, of Canada;
Trevor D. James, Sr., age 38, of Lawrenceville, Georgia;
Laure Huff, age unknown, of North Carolina;
Beryl Koenig, age 58, of Brighton, Colorado; and
Clifford Michael Emery, age unknown, of London, England.

The maximum penalty each defendant could receive is a fine of $250,000.00 and/or imprisonment of twenty (20) years. This case was investigated by agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and has been assigned to Assistant United States Attorney David C. Stephens of the Greenville Office for prosecution.
Gee, I guess my dropping all those dimes around FBI agents paid off after all. 8)
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Conga line time!
Demo.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

I'm popping the champagne as we speak. :D
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

U.S. District Court
District of South Carolina (Anderson/Greenwood)
CRIMINAL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 8:07-cr-01106-CRI-1

Case title: USA v. Norman
Date Filed: 09/12/2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assigned to: Unassigned - CRI

Defendant
David P J Norman (1)
also known as
Jim Norman (1)

Pending Counts
Disposition
18:1343 FRAUD BY WIRE, RADIO, OR TELEVISION (8/24/06)
(1)
18:1343 FRAUD BY WIRE, RADIO, OR TELEVISION (8/25/06)
(2)

Highest Offense Level (Opening)
Felony

Terminated Counts
Disposition
None

Highest Offense Level (Terminated)
None

Complaints
Disposition
None

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plaintiff
USA represented by David Calhoun Stephens
US Attorneys Office
PO Box 10067
Greenville, SC 29603
864-282-2100
Fax: 864-233-3158
LEAD ATTORNEY
ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED

Date Filed # Docket Text
09/12/2007 4 INDICTMENT (Sealed Grand Jury Ballot attached) as to David P J Norman (1) count(s) 1, 2. (kric, ) (Entered: 09/12/2007)
09/12/2007 5 ORDER FOR ISSUANCE OF Indictment WARRANT as to David P J Norman. Signed by Judge William M Catoe on 9/12/07.(kric, ) (Entered: 09/12/2007)
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The indictment (although I'd put money on a superceding indictment in Jim's future...)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/norman4.pdf
Last edited by Demosthenes on Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demo.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Thanks much for posting the documents, Demo. :D
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

What a wonderful birthday gift!
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Has Mr Norman been arrested yet?
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Yes, it is indeed a good birthday present - happy birthday, my dear friend Texino! It's on the 30th, right?

Jimbo will have to be extradited, since he lives in Canada. There is not death penalty for wire fraud, so chances are they'll turn him over without much argument.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

ENM:

Do you have a working title for your Jimbo book yet?
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Well "The Mad Tale" Of course...)
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

ENM:

Do you have a working title for your Jimbo book yet?
"Crime and Punishment" ... I'm just waiting for the "punishment" part to be handed down, so I have a neat little ending. :wink:

Does anybody else here think Jimbo will be ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation as soon as he opens his mouth in front of a judge?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Does anybody else here think Jimbo will not be ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation as soon as he opens his mouth in front of a judge?
I took the liberty of revising your query to vastly decrease the number of responses.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Some blather from Jim, circa November 2005, as he discussed his "business" with another scammer:
Zubita you made the choice to start YOUR transaction without TRULY consulting with me, “Whatever business you are doing now cannot be compared to this.” …if you consult with my attorneys here, you will see that the schedule that you imposed on me and then making your statement here is in TOTAL IGNORANCE of my other business.

I Jim Norman am telling you this….17 mill 12 mill and 68 mill PLUS interest, totaling over 168 million, as stated by the TREASURY DEPARTMENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN MY DEFENCE OF AN EX EMPLOYEE ATTEMPTING TO CLAIM BENIFICIARY STATUS, AFFECTIING OVER 300 PEOPLE THAT HAVE WORKED WITH ME FOR FOUR YEARS TO GET MY MONEY INTO THIS POWERFUL BANKING SYSTEM IN GENEVA, AND 220 MILLION FOR THEIR RETURN, AND HOLDING UP BROKERS FOR THE PAST YEAR FROM MAKING ME OVER 135% DAILY ON JUST 100 MILLION OF THIS MONEY, (THAT IS, I CAN MAKE OVER 100 MILL DAILEY understand?).WITH GENEVA ON STANDBY WAITING NOT ONLY FOR MYSELF MYACCOUNTATN AND WILL MY ATTORNY TO GO TO GENEVA TO RECEIVE AN AWARD FOR MY COMPANY IN THE FORM OF A PLAQUE, BUT ALSO THAT I AM TO BE GIVEN A “BANKING LISCENCE” SO THAT I WILL BECOME “BANQUE DU ESPAVO” THAT THEN FEEDS “THE ESPAVO FOUNDATION”, THAT THEN FEED “THRUM RECORDS”.

You going ahead without honoring MY schedule IN YOUR FULL KNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE TO RAISE MONEY FOR MY DEFENCE WITH GUILLERMO AND THE CAJA MADRID 500K SCANDAL, MY DEFENCE IN THE UNITED STATES, AND THEN YOU ADDING ALL THE EXPENSESS FOR SALUSUS FUNDS, IS UNREALISITC TO SAY THE LEASTM,YET I HAVE SENT MONEY TO COVER ALL THREE AREAS. BUT YOU CANNOT AT THIS JUNCTURE TELL ME THAT YOURS IS MORE IMPORTANT.

SALUSE WAS EWAITING FOR ME TO FINISH GENEVA FIRST, AND TRIED TO HELP WITH THOSE EXPENSES BY SELLING THE DIAOMNS AND SENDING 500k TO ASSIST, THEN YOU WENT AND STARTED ANOTHER BUSINESS WITH HER 58 MILLION ON YOUR OWN TIME SHCEDULE AND HAVE HAD ME PAY HUGE FEEDS AS YOU ATTMEPT TO CLEAR THIS MONEY….AND YOU SAY WHAT MY OTHER BUSINESS IS CANNOT COMPARE?????

Well you are right, it CANNOT compare to the ATTEMPTED theft of 168 millions, nor my dealings with the US government, nor to the 1.9 million debt in defense with deadlines that I get as close to ONE HOUR FROM LOOSING EVERYTHING because I’ve sent the money to you and then you get blocked AGAIN.

IF my team here can raise 150k for Guillermo and my defense this week, he has been instructed to take 20k USD to apply to your business. BUT BE AWARE THAT HIS BUSINESS IS ALSO MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR TRANSACTION BECAUSE MY FREEDOM IS MORE IMPRTANT THAN YOUR MONEY. ALSO, BY THE TIME I HAVE GENEVA CLEAR I CANNOT HAVE ALL THE INJUNCTIONS STILL HANGING OVER MY HEAD BECAUSE IF THEY ARE THEN MY BROKERS CANNOT PUT ME IN THE PROGRAMS THAT ALLOW ME TO EXPAND MY 168 SUCH THAT I CAN GET TO PAY 220 MILL + TO MY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN PATIENT FOR THE LST YEAR. YOU BUSINESS DOES NOT COMPARE TO MY DEFENC IN THE CANADIAN LEGAL SYSTEM, IT WAS TO HAVE HELPED WITH MY WORKING CAPITOL AND INSTEAD IT HAS CUASED ME TO DIVERT FUNS FOR FEES AND MORE FEES WHEN I COULD HAVE PAID WHAT IS WAY MORE IMPRTANT NOTONLY IN AMOUNT IN THE SUM OF 168 MILLION. BUT EVEN MORE SO MY FREEDOM FROM CAJA MADRID FIASCO.

The 58mill pales in comparison. If I get 150k to Guillermo this week, then he gives you 20k USD ( 5k paid already), THEN HE CAN GET CAJA MADRID TO PAY THE CREDIT UNION 400k AND WE PLACE THE 1 MILL BALANCE SUCH THAT IT CAN BE USED TO FINISH YOUR BUSINESS.

Jim Norman.
:?
Green Lantern

Re: !!!JIM NORMAN INDICTED!!!

Post by Green Lantern »

How nice for Jim----from seeing his apartment photos, jail will only be a slight drop in quality of life.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

I figure Jim will feel pretty much at home in prison, since he has exposed pipes in his crappy apartment above a fish market.

Come to think of it, the smell in prison will probably be an improvement over his present living conditions. :wink:
Green Lantern

Post by Green Lantern »

I wonder how "the Team" are doing? I'm thinking that "Jesus wanted us to learn a lesson" is not going to be a defense that is received well by the judge or jury?

Perhaps they are scurrying to cut deals before they are tried along with their hero?
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

I heard that Kassie is working with the FBI, but I don't know if that's true or not. Sure, they all should be cooperating, to mitigate their own involvement.

I don't think a judge or jury will react well at all to the religious aspect of this scam. In fact, that's one of the things which I found most disgusting about it, right behind ripping off little old ladies. :twisted:
Green Lantern

Post by Green Lantern »

Perhaps Jim will cut his own deal to reveal the people behind the scam in Taiwan, Africa, Europe, elsewhere?

The whole thing was so preposterous and convoluted that the story should be fascinating.

Does anyone know the status of the Canadian action brought by the credit union for passing the bad check for 500,000 euros?
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Last I heard, the credit union got a judgment against him and sold his car at auction. Jim was claiming to have a judgment against them as well, but that was just another lie.

Oh yeah, Jim's lawyers quit because they weren't getting paid, so Jim was left to defend the case himself. The lawyers still believe he has all that money, though, which tells me they're approximately as bright as the lawyer in Florida who gave Jim hundreds of thousands of dollars. :lol:

I'll try to remember to check up on the credit union case again.