Dr.Yochanan Williams

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
vlg/40

Dr.Yochanan Williams

Post by vlg/40 »

I recently read on this site things about one Dr. Yochanan Williams. I believe all these to be unfounded and untrue. Lies by a distorted "broker" no doubt.
My company has been in operation over 30 years and approximately 10 years ago we were introduced to Dr. Williams and are presently still doing business in a very satisfied manner. As a matter of fact we are in closing 2 transactions now.

My company recently sent 2 clients to meet with Williams attorney in the Dallas area. They were so impressed we are moving forward with their transaction to conclusion.
Dr. Williams can only work with "REAL" transactions brought to him by "REAL" people.Regards
GTI
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Welcome to Quatloos, Yochanan. :lol:

There are too many people yelling "fraud" - and entirely too much money at stake - for me to believe that Yochanan Williams is a legitimate businessman. A simple google search revealed a run-in with a real estate agent in Thailand who described him as a "con man"; and there is also at least one civil suit involving a Native American tribe, claiming that $23 million was to be fraudulently transferred to Williams and his ministry.

Yet, I guess we are to believe that all of this - including the newspaper report and the civil lawsuit - are "lies by a distorted 'broker' no doubt".

Um, yeah. :roll: